Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Chained Soldier
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 22, 12:24 AM
John Titor

Jul 2017
I'm not that much into Kyouka, but her black and red colored lingerie, my favorite colors, was gorgeous. Lucky Yuuki,.
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Mar 22, 12:27 AM
May 2021
Church of Tenka. We will be waiting for s2 to continue worshipping best girl 🛐🛐

Mar 22, 12:45 AM

Oct 2020
I say good luck with Yuuki's sister by finding her friends.
Mar 22, 6:16 AM
Apr 2021
It’s nice that Kyouka fianlly got vengeance for her hometown and beat the monster that obliterated everything that she’s loved the part where she unleashed her final attack was really well animated imo, I just wish we got a little more of fanservice in this episode I mean the reward was pretty tame for the hell that they went through tbh😣

Damn a lottttttt of ppl did not like this show whatsoever jeeeez like idk man imo I thoroughly enjoyed watching this every Thursday it was one of the shows I looked forward to yk I mean yeah the CGI monsters weren’t the best and to be frank I didn’t like them but the 2D art was really nice and the animation was actually pretty good it had better animation than gushing over magical girls tbh bc that show downgraded as the episodes went by (expect for the ecchi scenes💀💀) unlike this show which stayed pretty consistent throughout the entire season

This was a good season finale for the build up for season 2 I can’t wait to see what those “Gods” are up to and if Yuuki can get reunited back with his sister and I hope Coco and Naon get saved they weren’t bad they’re just victims🙁

I’m gonna pick up and read the manga from the beginning since a lot of you guys say the they skipped some material in the manga. If I had to score this I’d give it a 10 based off my enjoyment I mean this show was really fun and funny to watch especially the ecchi scenes I mean we got to see actual titty, we saw Kyouka Himari and Shushu’s tiddies 😮‍💨and not some censored bs buttttt I’ll give it a score of 9/10, one pint docked down bc of the CGI monsters I mean I love the show but damn does CGI ruin it for me😭😭😭😅😭😭

Lastly just wanted to say I kinda wanted more fanservice in this episode bc we had WAY more compared to the other episodes but I’ll admit Kyouka was looking so fucking hot in her underwear like black and red really suits her, shit had me BRICKED TF UP😫😩😫😩😫😮‍💨😍😮‍💨😮‍💨
Treyv0nMar 22, 6:28 AM
Mar 22, 6:28 AM

Aug 2017
It's not like the story is anything special in the manga or anything but at least it has some good ecchi scenes which are quite badly adapted which makes the whole anime pointless. Don't even get me started on those boring background images they keep using with a bland filter. And the fight scenes are nothing special.
Mar 22, 6:33 AM

Mar 2008
If this gets a second season it better be a change of pace and not cut lewdness out of an ecchi series

Overall I dont think this was not great but bad and is entertaining enough to be enjoyable and not too boring.
Mar 22, 7:08 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Sikes they forget to give Tenka the GENEROUS reward. Smh. Also, wow the fight ended up pretty fast and they just ignore Coco-Naon to the point that both becomes a meal for that monster already. Cool i guess?

But that's actually for a better because each action so far sucks, including the ecchi one. Yes its not the best, better to just read the beauty of the source and that's it. Adaptation just purely not so good tho deep down i actually glad if you know what i mean. Well with the announcement of second season in production, or the leak id say, let's hope they can bring more solid to this slavery anime.

Tenka/10
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 22, 7:13 AM

Mar 2014
Well that was underwhelming...
Mar 22, 7:47 AM

Feb 2021
That's it? I thought they are going back as normal human XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 22, 8:38 AM
Oct 2019
Epic season finale battle!!
Kyouka was a badass!!
I wish we got too see Kyouka backstory more than just a power point presentation.

6/10 Degenerate Point.
Tenka is my favorite girl for obvious reason of course.

But hey Season 2 just got announced.
Hopefully there will be a improvement.
Mar 22, 10:50 AM

Jan 2011
I enjoyed the setting, the atmosphere, the fights, the girls, and the music. Good enough for a 7.
Season 2 coming!
Mar 22, 6:06 PM
Mar 2019
Lots of hooks for season two. When is it coming?
Mar 22, 6:06 PM

Feb 2014
one of the worst ecchi-based animes I have ever watched, it was painful
Mar 22, 7:31 PM

Jan 2010
this is a 5/10 or 6/10 anime, nothing that special, just a harem ecchi anime but I'll give it 7/10 for the uncensored version. I hope the second season is uncensored too.
Mar 22, 8:45 PM

Mar 2007
This kind of had a resolution for the story, somewhat, except it's clearly angling for a season 2. Overall it started a lot stronger than it ended, the ending felt more or less lukewarm as I felt the creators got too scared of how it started off strong so they toned down the ecchi later on to try to be "nicer" except it ends up pissing off the real fans who are only there for very obvious reasons.

If it's an ecchi, they should just commit to what the real purposed of the show is, at least for the passionate manga reader fanbase. I'll probably need to re-binge this to see if that is still the case, because it might be a different experience than the weekly watch.
Mar 22, 9:37 PM

Aug 2018
Even though there are a lot of whiners and the ecchi was pretty tame, the show was quite good and we’re getting a second season.
Mar 23, 3:00 AM
Dec 2021
fantastic anime, hope for season 2!
Mar 23, 7:25 AM
Oct 2023
a nice conclusion to a season
Mar 23, 11:15 AM

Mar 2010
Great fanservice nice gals, decent action, tis something I wouldnt mind more of. I Wish shusha was more open about her feelings. Twould make the tension even greater.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 23, 12:36 PM

Jun 2021
wheww this is finally over
Mar 23, 12:49 PM

Sep 2013
Fun show. I might start the manga (continue the journey) before season 2. I hope they improve the quality but I expect nothing less.

Mar 23, 1:36 PM
Feb 2024
New Gen Highschool Dxd
Mar 23, 1:42 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Kyouka gets her revenge, which is yet another step towards being Supreme Commander. Gotta say, my favorite girl is either Kyouka, Himari, or Aoba. Tenka is really pretty, but I find Kyouka more attractive and charming. Hopefully we just get a harem route where everyone wins.

Overall, had a lot of fun with this one. It's one of those ecchi shows that has a good enough plot, interesting power system, and fun fights to help separate it from other series. Reminds me of classic series like Sekirei or DxD in that regard. I like the art, but at times the animation wasn't pretty and the CGI moreso, but it was enough. There are still some unexplained plot points that keep the audience guessing and engaged too. Who really are these Thunder Gods? What will become of Coco and Naon? What else is the organization hiding?

I'm thrilled to see a second season being greenlit, and I'll definitely be watching. 8/10
Mar 23, 3:49 PM
Mar 2024
It was pretty good I mean atleast we know there might be a season 2
Mar 23, 7:45 PM

Sep 2023
Paperwork, always in the way of Ecchi! The last episode was okay but we don't really learn much more about the gods or anything else.

It was a decent first season but the rewards were quite timid and the fanservice was lacking. Also the animation was not great... Overall I would give this a 6/10.
Mar 24, 12:37 AM
May 2017
This ... is never getting a second season, is it?
Also, let me guess, Coco is the one who doesn't get eaten...
Though, that being said, given how lewd this anime is, I could see the busty one surviving too, something tells me it won't be though.
Mar 24, 2:42 AM
Nov 2021
Unlike most people who were angry with the echhi part, I feel that the story and power setting could have been better.
Mar 24, 4:56 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to TitanOfPlasma
I'm not that much into Kyouka, but her black and red colored lingerie, my favorite colors, was gorgeous. Lucky Yuuki,.
@TitanOfPlasma Kyouka is typical tsunderer, hides her feelings behind the master thing
Mar 24, 2:20 PM
Jul 2023
Well, see you at season two my fellow cultured ones.
Mar 25, 4:39 AM

Apr 2015
Well this was enjoyable I guess, Hopefully the next season is better.
Mar 25, 5:46 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Yeah the kind of classic ending after a fight which has no real conclusion, if only he had a real time with Tenka though :(
Mar 25, 5:56 AM

Jun 2020
I don’t care about fanservice if it’s there I don’t care if it’s not there I don’t care again but other than that This anime lacking everything’ good fights, good story line and mostly logic but whatever let’s put logic and storyline to the side it’s a trashy ecchi anime but please work on the fightsThe only nice thing about was characters I didn’t hate anyone or was annoyed so that’s a plus but it’s the only plus. Kyouka best character btw

I’m gonna complain about one more think I understand that this anime has all the fetish of author but the salvia girl part was definitely something…..Just because you think about that doesn’t mean I should know about that

4/10
Mar 25, 10:15 AM

Apr 2020
Kusoge anime.
I just watched because I kinda enjoyed Akame Ga Kill but this one is much worse.
Some of the girls especially the main one do have good designs.
Otherwise it's fetishes all over the place with barely no story and poor animation.
4/10.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Mar 25, 12:28 PM
May 2021
nice way to end the season. Ecchi scenes were clean, good action and soundtracks were lit. 8/10 for me, let's see how S2 goes
Mar 26, 4:15 PM
Aug 2021
This show was fire, great balance between the normal stuff and Ecchi scenes, and it left with preparation for a second season, hope to see it one day!
Mar 27, 11:27 AM
Sep 2023
when will the next season come out?
Mar 27, 12:34 PM
Mar 2022
I wansnt expecting much from this but it was actually good.
Animation could be better tho.
Mar 28, 11:20 AM
Oct 2018
season 2 confirmed
YAYYYYYYYY
Mar 28, 4:55 PM
Feb 2021
LIKED IT A LOT IT WAS GOOD.
Mar 29, 2:32 AM

Oct 2008
i'm still with Team Tenka! you go nasty gurl!
5/5

Mar 29, 4:41 PM
Jul 2023
Reply to darksider999
season 2 confirmed
YAYYYYYYYY
@darksider999 With no MahoAko announcement, Slave will have to carry the torch of degeneracy that was burning bright like a star this anime season.
Mar 31, 1:53 AM

Dec 2020
Honestly not a bad show in terms of anime however, it looks like the manga readers are not happy with this one so the reviews are on the lower end because of what I assume is wasted potential and I might read the manga myself to find out. When it comes to the ecchi scenes I probably don't care that much but I should say that it's just some nudity most of the time and it feels like a lot is missing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 2, 12:48 PM
Mar 2021
Chained soldier is heartwarming and pants warming anime.
I believe in Tenka mommy supremacy
Apr 3, 4:17 AM

Jun 2014
Good fun, unpretentious ecchi series. Will see more.
Apr 9, 7:51 PM
Jan 2024
The characters plots were wonderful some of the scenes i not completely necessary to be broadcast it makes me feel like the anime has been only lengthening so i use to sometimes skip some of the parts apart from that the anime was pretty much nice.
Apr 14, 6:26 AM

Jan 2011
Reply to EcchiGodMamster
So as the person who was probably the most excited for this anime... like... I NEEDED this series, here are my overall thoughts

1. THEY FUCKED UP at the start... butchering the onsen scene as well as skipping a whole ass chapter of both action AND ecchi was just stupid, idfk what they were thinking

2. Fanservice was hella mid, especially for a combat ecchi... their titties rarely bounce, and most of the pantyshots are almost impossible to notice

It was mostly just some nudity here and there, and I'm not super into nudity so even though it's ALWAYS welcome it's not enough for me

Thr fight scenes weren't sexy which is a huge loss especially compared to combat ecchi of the past... so the next DxD my ass... which I don't even consider super at the top of the raunchy charts

3. LOVE THE CAST... I'd never thought about it before but this may be the FIRST harem where I DON'T have favorite girl.. which is usually reserved for anime like this that star a girl instead, so it shows the power of the girls here

4. Overall though still easily my favorite anime of the last few years especially as we rarely get female fighting anime anymore or just groups of female villains in general

So another season plz
@EcchiGodMamster It's getting a season 2 but for me the fanservice just got boring after awhile. Like it's the same damn thing. The fights aren't supposed to be sexy they are fights. The issue with them is there are so many front shots that you barely get any damn impacts. Like fuck so many fucking sharp cuts to avoid any impacts. I think the biggest flaw though was Yuuki, Nei, and Shara are pretty worthless characters. I wish Kyoka was the focus. They got a lot to work on but as someone who doesn't like ecchi in general this was okay despite some glaring problems.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Apr 15, 12:28 AM

Jan 2008
Finally got around to finishing the anime. It was okay, think I prefer the manga.

The ecchi moments and fanservice shots were great. I think my favorite fanservice shot was actually of Shikoku laying in the bath with her breasts floating above water back in ep10. Weird cause she barely gets any screen time and is a random villain that doesn't really do anything until the end of this season. Kyouka during the payment of this episode also looks so much better without her weird wing accessories but would have been even better if she maybe took off another layer.

Action was okay, nothing amazing, some times even stupid silly. Tenka being able to teleport specifically 666 times I always thought was a weird detail. The CG shuukis still bothered me till the end as these last couple episodes their uncanniness was really visible compared to some of the earlier episodes where that detail was kind of hidden with the dark environment.

Never found myself caring about the MC, his character has been pretty boring throughout the show and his shuuki forms I wasn't a fan of. Didn't have a particular favorite girl either which is pretty unusual cause I usually do.
Apr 19, 8:30 PM
Feb 2024
It was good and the fan service is great :)
Apr 28, 2:32 PM
Mar 2022
love u 30000 Kyoka
May 4, 12:47 PM
Sep 2023
I love it ,I want season 2
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7

55 by Cosplay_Joe »»
Jun 6, 7:46 PM

Poll: » Wait for the Blu-Rays?

mechian - Feb 25

16 by Nucleus69 »»
May 31, 2:37 AM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15

69 by eskrimpanas »»
May 29, 10:10 PM

» Marketing Scheme

DarkHomieC - Feb 1

38 by SharonCollins »»
May 28, 1:15 AM

Poll: » Who is your favorite girl?

Shizuna - Mar 24

23 by Gator »»
May 23, 12:06 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.