Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 9, 9:28 PM
Mar 2015
he needs to ask her out
Mar 9, 10:31 PM
Apr 2021
Nah this episode gotta be objectively the funniest episode from this season like from start to finish shit was funny, I especially was laughing when Hanzawa saw Ichikawa and Yamada messing around and started to do a 180 and proceed to leave the library whilst hitting a bunch of shit and dropping her book in the process๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Ichikawa’s voice going all high pitched bc noticed he’s sitting in the Main Protagonist seat near the window was so funny to me ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ

No more adachi and friends that’s a shame but seems to me like the author is putting out old characters and putting in new characters for the new year I guess

I LOVEEE Kankan and her twin tails she’s so cute idk why but I got a soft spot for girls with twin tails like Karane from 100 girlfriends who really love you for example for some reason those characters are just cute and energetic๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

Lastly but…these 2 lovebirds just need to ask each other out and bump uglies already๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Treyv0nMar 9, 10:41 PM
Mar 10, 12:54 AM

Jan 2021
SHE TOOK OFF HIS PANTS

she's a keeper

Mar 10, 1:04 AM
Mar 2024
Really great episode.New characters seems fun and new ost is my new fav.Really nice adaptation aswell
Mar 10, 1:12 AM
Oct 2019
New Year, New Classroom, New Friends
More stress for Kyoutaro lol

And of course he got the Main Protagonist seat!!

Pervert Adachi is on Class 2, Thank Goodness that dude need to stay far away from Anna and the other girls.
Mar 10, 3:09 AM
Mar 2018
Such a fun episode! Love the new characters we got to meet, as well as the discovery of who's in which class. Those dynamics bring back a lot of memories... ^^'

Also, the two lovebirds are so cute together! I loved the measuring scene. <3
Mar 10, 3:51 AM

Jun 2016
She's blowing up his spot right off the bat without any hesitation. Atleast it turned out alright in the end.
Mar 10, 3:59 AM
Apr 2022
Bokuyaba is a f*cking Masterpiece.
Mar 10, 4:28 AM

Nov 2010
  • Turning body and winding white curtain around - only beauty is allowed to do such a thing.
  • Reading a weird picture book and behaving unnaturally; Hanzawa is like Ichikawa a year ago.
  • Yamada, don't whisper "I'll teach you everything" to someone's ear.
Mar 10, 5:13 AM

Oct 2008
welp. time to read the manga.
Mar 10, 5:15 AM
Dec 2021
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Mar 10, 5:30 AM
May 2023
I don't think that a masterpiece like this anime will be repeated for the rest of my life, every second of it had something new
Mar 10, 5:39 AM
May 2023
I think I watched this episode more than twenty times today and I noticed something new every time, this anime is full of interesting details.
Mar 10, 6:19 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice they're still in the same class sitting next to each other ahaha, blond girl is interesting, and Yamada's letter was touching even though he wasn't supposed to read it
Mar 10, 6:37 AM

May 2015
Another sweet episode. Also, Hanzawa is really cute.
Mar 10, 6:56 AM
Feb 2024
Reply to ABigChungus
welp. time to read the manga.
@ABigChungus if you waited this long, wait another 3 weeks, the finale will shock many anime only.
Mar 10, 7:44 AM
Nov 2023
All I gotta say is “amazing” ๐Ÿ˜ซโค๏ธ
Mar 10, 7:51 AM
Feb 2024
These, the animes that show the simple yet cute aura of young love, these are the little things that make life good.
Mar 10, 8:09 AM

Mar 2020
Again a really fun episode with the new year beginning, and some intriguing new faces in Kanna and Yurine. A lot of goofy moments that gave me laughs, like the underwear scene, but that letter at the end was definitely the most impactful part of the episode. Kyoutarou is generally quite a reserved kid, so a change in scenery like this can be jarring, with so many new people around him. In Anna's letter, it's very clear she understands how Kyoutarou feels now in terms of his shyness, so she understands how her approaches can make him feel uncomfortable. She understands the position they're in, and strives to continue improving their relationship in a way that benefits both of them.

Kanna and Yurine might be romance celebrators, but in this case, whether there's a party or not to push Anna and Kyoutarou forward, I don't know how much that matters with how things are going.
Mar 10, 8:23 AM

Oct 2008
Reply to ForestWoodSL
@ABigChungus if you waited this long, wait another 3 weeks, the finale will shock many anime only.
@ForestWoodSL Oh no, I just typically pick up the manga at some point during watching a series if I really like the story. Doesn't work like a spoiler to me, I have no problem going back and fourth with manga and anime at separate points in its story.
Mar 10, 8:43 AM

Aug 2008
This guy is so frustrating, pretending not to know her, so silly. Great way to lead to misunderstandings later but hopefully will continue to hide it so poorly that it becomes moot.
Mar 10, 9:40 AM
Dec 2019
the ep was amazing Loved the development and we are almost at the end
Mar 10, 11:15 AM

Nov 2013
new year started and almost everyone is together again, except for Hara and Adachi (?)
maybe the teacher had a hand on that lol (looks like it from the way he reacted to Kyo talking to him)

the new girls (the twintailed Kanna and the blonde Yurine) seem like fun
tho, those 2 are quite interested in romances it seems

Kyo acting like a chuuni to hide his relationship with Anna was funny
that scene in the library, first to compare heights, get "closer physically" behind the curtain and also with Yurine spotting them, that was also pretty cute
lastly, what the hell was that scene in the teacher's table, the way they were so close and then when Kyo got up and his pants went down... LOL Moeka's reaction was golden

fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 10, 11:23 AM
May 2023
I already miss Ichikawa's sister, Ichikawa himself and Yamada. It was one of the few animes that showed authentic Japanese culture and both Ichikawa and Yamada had good families. The details were well observed and each episode had its own characteristics, one day is happy and comedy, one day is romantic, another day is deep, anime that makes you both laugh and cry, I want Tinja from all Thank you Arigato gozaimas, the creators of this anime
Mar 10, 12:18 PM

Sep 2017
The letter that Anna writes to Hanzawa is very emotional, telling her about Kyoutarou, how she compares him to a cat to make her understand the type of personality that Kyou has, a shy boy that if gets too close can end up running away, and also how little by little, step by step, with a lot of patience, they have been able to create a beautiful relationship of friendship, also, they form a powerful and emotional bond between them, a relationship that is not only love, but also honesty and trust, mutual understanding, unconditional acceptance and genuine and selfless support from both in their moments of greatest doubts and weaknesses.
Mar 10, 12:47 PM
Jul 2021
really good ep. probably my favorite so far, especially with hidive upping the streaming quality
Mar 10, 1:34 PM

Feb 2007
Reply to TheColonel76
I hope one day when characters switch classes in school anime they do actually end up in different classes just to spice things up lol, only problem is there wouldn’t be a show at that point. Of course I’m happy most of the gang is still together, just unfortunately Ichikawa’s buds got split up for the most part, there are some new faces tho with Hanzawa and Kanna and hopefully there’s a lad in there to be a new dude friend for Ichikawa at some point, also the teacher is fun but almost seems too fun, I’ll say tho that her whole “Mori” thing reminds me a lot of Moritani from “Kotoura-san” which is both a good and bad thing lol.

But along with the new faces comes a new challenge, being that Ichikawa has to keep his relationship with Yamada lower than usual due to Kanna who got a flash mob together for a couple in the previous year, I can understand why Ichikawa wouldn’t want that lol. And I’m happy to say this episode made me laugh the hardest I’ve laughed in a while, to tears even, when Moeko walked in on Yamada on her knees with Ichikawa’s pants down lol, that was too perfect, put me in a very good mood. And that whole library scene later was the bee’s knees, Ichikawa even nearly confessed if it wasn’t for Hanzawa walking in, her reaction afterward was very funny tho with her running into stuff so I’ll allow it lol. And turns out she’s very interested in love and doesn’t know what it means really, if she sticks around these two for long she’ll find out real quick lol.

And lastly it was funny how after getting the “main character spot” Ichikawa kinda reverted back to himself from the beginning of the series for a moment, I think that really worked on Kanna lol, and the letter afterward from Yamada was a great end to this episode, things are looking good going forward despite the class change!
What a greeting. :D

Hiding close together and blushing is always nice to see.

Pants off scene sure brought back flashbacks to Police Academy... :D

Hanzawa asking about love was quite a surprise, though. After her reaction to Yamada playing with Panda's hair, I fully expected those two to be together already. Well, I guess she just hasn't realized her feelings yet, even if she's getting already jealous like that.

TheColonel76 said:
I’ll say tho that her whole “Mori” thing reminds me a lot of Moritani from “Kotoura-san” which is both a good and bad thing lol.

Did not expect anyone else to have this reaction to her, but yes, that was exactly my first thought when I saw that. :D
Mar 10, 5:19 PM
Nov 2023
made me smile alot
Mar 10, 5:23 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Reply to luinthoron
What a greeting. :D

Hiding close together and blushing is always nice to see.

Pants off scene sure brought back flashbacks to Police Academy... :D

Hanzawa asking about love was quite a surprise, though. After her reaction to Yamada playing with Panda's hair, I fully expected those two to be together already. Well, I guess she just hasn't realized her feelings yet, even if she's getting already jealous like that.

TheColonel76 said:
I’ll say tho that her whole “Mori” thing reminds me a lot of Moritani from “Kotoura-san” which is both a good and bad thing lol.

Did not expect anyone else to have this reaction to her, but yes, that was exactly my first thought when I saw that. :D
luinthoron said:

Very nice, I actually watched that show somewhat recently so it’s still fresh on my mind, and how could I forget the iconic Mori dance lol.
Mar 11, 1:15 AM
Aug 2022
the consistency that they're dropping these with is so insane
Mar 11, 3:46 AM

Oct 2023
Another lovely episode, Btw I don't like the new characters
Mar 11, 4:40 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
NO REACTION

OPENS CURTAIN, ANALYZES LOVERS

REFUSES TO ELABORATE

BUMPS INTO CHAIR

BUMPS INTO DOOR

BASED ASF

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 11, 6:10 AM
Apr 2019
Nice episode that introduced plenty of new characters.
Mar 11, 10:35 AM
Jan 2021
AWAWAWAWAWAWAWA RRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Mar 11, 1:17 PM

Oct 2011
my heart skipped a beat when Yamada asked "are we going out?"
me: are we doing this? omg, omg!!!
her: "that's what they say"

dammit you, fake outs! toying with my heart

ps: Sekine all-in for the flash mob thing, just because Ichikawa would be infuriated... this girl is the devil
ps2: love the "main character seat" joke, lol... the way he said was hilarious
Mar 11, 2:00 PM

Apr 2012
I love how abruptly this anime turned from Kimi no Todoke into the new Horimiya, lmao. Well, at least it's also quickly getting better and better, so much so that I might actually increase my rating for this season.

Also, they finally added more new characters. I especially liked the parody of the hyper-motivated teacher and Kan-Kan, who seems to be a conventional example of a hyper-impressive shipper in real life. The characters even have to hide their chemistry from her lmao.
RobertBobertMar 11, 2:06 PM
Mar 11, 3:47 PM
Feb 2024
We're so close and so far
Mar 11, 3:50 PM
Jul 2014
Reply to gswelcome
This guy is so frustrating, pretending not to know her, so silly. Great way to lead to misunderstandings later but hopefully will continue to hide it so poorly that it becomes moot.
@gswelcome he's doing it for her sake. they talked in the episode before that they have to keep their relationship lowkey because of her career. they talked about it in the previous episode and in this episode so why would any of them misunderstand anything? you're hating on ichikawa because you're not paying attention to what's going on, so silly
Mar 11, 4:04 PM

Aug 2008
Reply to Breakdown007
@gswelcome he's doing it for her sake. they talked in the episode before that they have to keep their relationship lowkey because of her career. they talked about it in the previous episode and in this episode so why would any of them misunderstand anything? you're hating on ichikawa because you're not paying attention to what's going on, so silly
@Breakdown007 I know the reason given, I just find the reason stupid. Of course this is a standard plotline in Asian shows anime and not. Apparently it is a scandal for a star (especially female ones) to be in a relationship. Its idiotic and I'll shake my head at it even if it is a cultural point for some reason.
Mar 11, 4:14 PM
Jul 2014
Reply to gswelcome
@Breakdown007 I know the reason given, I just find the reason stupid. Of course this is a standard plotline in Asian shows anime and not. Apparently it is a scandal for a star (especially female ones) to be in a relationship. Its idiotic and I'll shake my head at it even if it is a cultural point for some reason.
@gswelcome it's a real thing. people get obsessed with parasocial relationships and when they found out that the idol they like is in a romantic relationship they snap and try to harm them or bring them down. it's a sad reality. Ichikawa just tries to protect her from potential freaks so I thnk it's unfair to hate on him for that
Mar 11, 5:57 PM
Apr 2018
This was probably my favorite episode this season. All of the new characters are awesome! I even like the new teacher, Moriya-sensei, she's perfect. All of the scenes with Hanzawa were absolutely adorable, the way she awkwardly marched out of the library, the sneaky "hmm, hmm" from the front of the classroom, the reaction to Yamada asking for her LINE, I could watch this episode a few more times and it would be fresh.
Mar 11, 5:57 PM
Apr 2018
Reply to IbnAurum
What is that phrase...?

"They're in love... they just don't know it yet."

Well at this point everyone but Kyo and Anna know it. It's a bit hilarious how far the show goes in depicting their closeness yet somehow maintaining the facade of just friends, with each other and to their friends. Like, in real life all their shenanigans would've garnered hoots and urgings of go-out-alreadies. While it hinders the suspension of disbelief a bit, I don't mind since ughhhh they're so cute I'm squealing and kicking my feet in bed for this.

@IbnAurum I'm pretty sure they both know it at this point, they just have self-hesitation.
Mar 11, 9:03 PM

Mar 2021
these guys dont even care about the misunderstanding flowing around in their class... Just freaking confess already... Its driving me crazy how they both know exactly how they feel, yet dont confess their feelings and make it official!!

Anna was very adorable though!!

Mar 12, 1:20 AM
May 2023
Reply to --tsukuyomi--
This was probably my favorite episode this season. All of the new characters are awesome! I even like the new teacher, Moriya-sensei, she's perfect. All of the scenes with Hanzawa were absolutely adorable, the way she awkwardly marched out of the library, the sneaky "hmm, hmm" from the front of the classroom, the reaction to Yamada asking for her LINE, I could watch this episode a few more times and it would be fresh.
@--tsukuyomi-- mori mori mori moriyatesโœŠ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿป‍โ™€๏ธ
Mar 12, 4:38 AM
May 2019
My Heart is in Danger

Diebeteeesss >.<
Mar 12, 11:12 AM
Feb 2024
because very very very goood anime
Mar 12, 4:01 PM

May 2015
Great to see this new girl is very supportive of the main couple. From the screenshots I saw I thought she'd try to get between them.

Also immediately recognized Iguchi Yuka there. Havent heard her in a while so nice to see she got a role in this series.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 12, 6:14 PM

Nov 2014
New teacher's colorway gotta be a reference to Goku
Mar 13, 1:31 AM
Sep 2023
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Mar 13, 8:47 AM

Aug 2023
I really liked this episode and that Ichikawa and Yamada are in the same class and that they began step by step referring each others by their first name although if they only wrote it.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do girls like Yamada really exist? ( 1 2 )

Zarutaku - Jan 21

80 by Gator »»
11 hours ago

» Season 3?

martingunnarsson - Mar 30

26 by Gator »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » R u satisfied or disappointed ( 1 2 3 )

Hickykissy - Mar 31

100 by Gator »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Mar 30

353 by Gator »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 23

128 by Gator »»
Today, 7:31 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.