Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Chained Soldier
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 9, 3:41 AM
Jan 2024
Rezzurwrath said:
All of the power ups are very interesting. Sahara looks like a super-saiyan with that Mad Sheep ability that she has. It seems that sleep really is her strength after all.

As for Yuuki, he seems extremely powerful if he has not 1, but 2 masters serving him at the same time. I don't think Yuuki can get any more powerful than that.

Wait till you see Killer Fang. Hopefully they bring out the sequels faster than other animes. You guys need to see his pairing with Ren Yamashiro, the supreme commander.
Feb 9, 4:45 AM

Apr 2014
Reply to Neko_Arashi
Rezzurwrath said:
All of the power ups are very interesting. Sahara looks like a super-saiyan with that Mad Sheep ability that she has. It seems that sleep really is her strength after all.

As for Yuuki, he seems extremely powerful if he has not 1, but 2 masters serving him at the same time. I don't think Yuuki can get any more powerful than that.

Wait till you see Killer Fang. Hopefully they bring out the sequels faster than other animes. You guys need to see his pairing with Ren Yamashiro, the supreme commander.
@Neko_Arashi

I dont know abt a sequel as this anime bd preorder numbers, and general viewership have become extremely low compared to whne it started.
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Feb 9, 5:17 AM

Nov 2022
Double the masters, double the fun! Looking forward to a spicy double reward next ep ;)
Feb 9, 5:44 AM

Jun 2016
whyyy tenka so hot and her character is cool !!
Feb 9, 6:33 AM
Jan 2024
AcceleratorAngel said:
@Neko_Arashi

I dont know abt a sequel as this anime bd preorder numbers, and general viewership have become extremely low compared to whne it started.

I get where your coming from but let's see what happens after it's finished.
Feb 9, 6:36 AM

Oct 2008
Shushu's perfect big boobs are so EROS!!!
damn! i wonder how stronk is Tenka!?!? she is also waifu material!
5/5.

Feb 9, 6:41 AM
Sep 2021
This episode focused on battles against the humanoids more than the fan service, which is also a good thing. Excited about both 7th & 6th commander's showcase of talent, ability & power in this fight.
Feb 9, 7:23 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Generic show, but fun haha.
Hyped for the next reward.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Feb 9, 8:10 AM
Jan 2020
Guys it’s Orochimaru from Naruto’s voice for Rairen. Perfect for a creepy and super powerful foe. I was surprised to hear it too based on what I imagined it to be like in the manga, but it’s not bad at all! Have an open mind people.
CloudBaiserFeb 11, 9:07 PM
Feb 9, 9:25 AM

Dec 2022
Reply to Mikarin_Enjoyer
im sorry for being that guy but, Reiran's voice is so fcking bad lmao
i dont remember if they ever mentioned it being a male or female, but in the manga it always felt really powerful and imposing, even when you knew nothing was gonna go wrong, everytime it appeared it was sure to wreak havoc

this voice makes it sound like an old lady
@Mikarin_Enjoyer same thoughts too

I expected their voice to match their look but oof we got this
Feb 9, 9:26 AM

Dec 2022
Reply to Gonryo_Spectrum
It's actually makes sense that Orochimaru's VA was chosen for Rairen. I'm sure yall figured it out.
@Gonryo_Spectrum They could've saved orochimaru VA for when the part actually comes not now
Feb 9, 2:51 PM

Feb 2012
The double masters form looked pretty cool. I can't wait for the double reward, my expectations are MASSIVE.
Feb 9, 4:08 PM
Jun 2023
the fight scenes were quite good for this episode
Feb 9, 6:14 PM

Sep 2023
Sahara Super Saiyan! Anybody else can't wait for that 3way reward? 😅
Feb 9, 10:33 PM
Sep 2021
Reply to Szn08
@Gonryo_Spectrum They could've saved orochimaru VA for when the part actually comes not now
@Szn08 I don't remember a scene with Rairen where Orochimaru VA would be needed.

I was expecting something like Yammy's voice from Bleach. Loud, arrogant, and dumb
Feb 9, 10:33 PM
Sep 2021
Reply to CloudBaiser
Guys it’s Orochimaru from Naruto’s voice for Rairen. Perfect for a creepy and super powerful foe. I was surprised to hear it too based on what I imagined it to be like in the manga, but it’s not bad at all! Have an open mind people.
@BaiserBuster Frieza's VA is not the same as Orochimaru's
Feb 10, 2:13 AM

Aug 2023
Fire episode, didn’t expect “good” animation from this show. Looking forward to the next episode.
Feb 10, 2:42 AM

Mar 2008
Aw it is already over. Felt like a short ep.

Crazy Sheep is one of the weirder names for an ability lol

Tenka is pretty powerful it seems.
Feb 10, 10:58 AM

May 2020
One of the best, fan service is a bonus to the fans i guess. <3
Feb 10, 12:59 PM

Dec 2022
Reply to Marmotzel
@Szn08 I don't remember a scene with Rairen where Orochimaru VA would be needed.

I was expecting something like Yammy's voice from Bleach. Loud, arrogant, and dumb
@Marmotzel
Marmotzel said:
I don't remember a scene with Rairen where Orochimaru VA would be needed

Idk if you read the manga so i won't say

But yeah i was expecting an arrogant voice
Feb 10, 4:00 PM
Aug 2018
Mikarin_Enjoyer said:
i dont remember if they ever mentioned it being a male or female, but in the manga it always felt really powerful and imposing, even when you knew nothing was gonna go wrong, everytime it appeared it was sure to wreak havoc

I agree with you. Always thought Reiran was a dude and expected his voice to be intimidating with a lust for battle. This is disappointing.
Feb 10, 6:11 PM
Oct 2023
So we finally get some action other than a tournament.The leader of the second squad seems really op.Was nice to see Yachiho save Himari.Shushus fight was quite entertaining, she also got to kiss Yukki so she certainly is happy about that.Yukkis new form is sick af .
Feb 10, 10:13 PM
Aug 2021
Just came here to say that Rairen's voice is absolute CHEEKS
Feb 11, 12:27 AM

Sep 2016
When Shushu wasn't quite censored I had hopes for this episode. But then they censored the pettanko girl. Sheesh...

Well at least there was less CGI in the fights...
bruh
Feb 11, 7:25 AM
Oct 2019
Ain't no way two masters at the same time?? 😮

Can't wait to see what Tenka could do!!
Feb 11, 9:46 AM

Mar 2007
Mad sheep is an interesting ability considering it's balanced with a cool down time, plus the person basically is berserk sleep fighting during that period.

The other commander is pretty powerful too, but we won't find out the full extent of her abilities till next episode.
Feb 11, 11:11 AM
Dec 2022
Damn that Tenka is so badass.. short hair, big booba, smokin hot and voiced by nee san

definitely the favourite waifu
Feb 11, 11:27 AM

Mar 2010
Damn I wanted to see blonde captain in action.. she seems feminine asf too. Can't wait to see shushu confess too damn.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 11, 9:08 PM
Jan 2020
Reply to Marmotzel
@BaiserBuster Frieza's VA is not the same as Orochimaru's
@Marmotzel oh damn. u right. edited.
Feb 11, 10:54 PM
Jan 2024
MORE BOOOOOBAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
oh and i hope there is no phisical interiaction between the mc and the little girl in his team :)
Feb 12, 3:31 AM
Jul 2023
It was okay. Well, not the best, not the worst
Feb 12, 9:14 PM
Jan 2012
So Sahara's power is kinda like Kaio-ken in a way, but instead of making the user very tired afterwards it makes them berserk instead if they did not take the necessary 3-minute downtime between each usage...
Feb 14, 2:47 PM

Mar 2021
Reply to splitshocker
So Sahara's power is kinda like Kaio-ken in a way, but instead of making the user very tired afterwards it makes them berserk instead if they did not take the necessary 3-minute downtime between each usage...
@splitshocker No, it does make the user tired for 3 minutes afterwards. It's just that Sahara's body will keep fighting for the allotted time even if she is knocked unconscious before her ability times out. So the normal way to beat her is to wait for her timer to expire. Shushu didn't quite last long enough
Feb 15, 2:31 AM
Sep 2023
nothing special for a harem anime
Feb 15, 3:41 AM
Mar 2019
Looks like we'll have to wait for Tenka's full abilities till next week. Bummer...
Feb 27, 5:11 PM
May 2020
shushu lost but gave it her all. and it looks like tenka is op
Mar 5, 4:53 PM
Jun 2020
Reply to Mikarin_Enjoyer

@Mikarin_Enjoyer I may be tripping but they sound like Orochimaru
Mar 6, 1:54 AM

Oct 2016
Reply to Terry-Senpai
@Mikarin_Enjoyer I may be tripping but they sound like Orochimaru
@Terry-Senpai it is Orochimaru's VA
but thats besides the point, Rairen always gave of the impression of being this big badass, fight hungry male
now, i dont remember the manga ever mentioned its gender, although some wiki and stuff refer to it as male

but i can assure you, 99% of fans of the manga NEVER imagined Rairen to sound like this
Mar 14, 11:22 AM

May 2020
Dude is a dog, we know, no need to glorify that fact by unlocking new skins or transformations.

For some reason this episode was trying to do something similar to what we see in dragon ball with that one girl, but yeah that was as good as that humanoid or whatever's voice in the end. Also, when will that commentator stop cringe commentating?
Mar 20, 10:38 PM
Nov 2020
Me encanto la aparicion de Yachiho, su personalidad y sus habilidades me atraparon a seguir viendo el anime y ver mas apariciones.
Mar 22, 5:15 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Sahara's power is good since she can get much stronger for a limited time but if she knocks out her opponent as fast as possible it works, too bad Shushu lost but she still kissed MC lol. Now with the demon battles I'm interested in Tenka's powers, she looks impressive.
Mar 22, 7:18 AM

Feb 2021
Like that blue flame effect and burn like a Amaterasu in Naruto that mixed with Ao No Exorcism flame.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 17, 8:38 AM
Aug 2020
I would have dropped this a long time ago if it wasn't for the OST
they did very well
May 20, 11:56 AM

Apr 2013
As expected Shushu lost, that was quite predictable. But it doesn't really matter since the match Kyouka vs Tenka is not happening either way. Now I'm kinda hyped for Tenka's ability, I thought it has something to do with those portals, but what are those flames?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 21

102 by Cosplay_Joe »»
Jun 7, 7:28 PM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7

55 by Cosplay_Joe »»
Jun 6, 7:46 PM

Poll: » Wait for the Blu-Rays?

mechian - Feb 25

16 by Nucleus69 »»
May 31, 2:37 AM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15

69 by eskrimpanas »»
May 29, 10:10 PM

» Marketing Scheme

DarkHomieC - Feb 1

38 by SharonCollins »»
May 28, 1:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.