Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 15, 9:54 PM
Jun 2013
Reply to FutoiOtaku
I pity the poor virgin children who cry over a pantsu shot being sanitised for tv. They need to get real girlfriends maybe?
But to me, a really warm fun show, moving in the right direction. MC may be a bit spineless in ep 1, but Fuyuki’s gyaru enthusiasm is really helping him to evolve. Even if the population of mainland japan is falling due to fear of social interaction, them Hokkaido gals know how to stay warm in winter 😳 This is just getting started, I’m hoping for great things.
And to answer a few folks above, her hair colour is obviously bleach blonde, she’s a gyaru! Her imouto has peach colour hair, and is even named Momo (peach) so I reckon Minami is the same naturally. They even share identical ahoge! Not sure why the name Minami tho, it means south.
@FutoiOtaku Yeah God forbid people not liking dumb censorship in a ecchi anime that is supposed to be lewd and show things from the manga, not like there are other 3 shows airing in the same season and showing nipples and way more hardcore stuff, but i guess based on your logic having a girlfriend is supposed to have something to do with caring or not about censorship? lol
Jan 15, 10:15 PM
Nov 2023
Read a dictionary, look up censorship. Wrong word. It’s an adaptation, the studio, with the agreement of the original creator, has made it less likely to offend snowflakes by softening a scene that doesn’t in any way affect the flow of the scene. There are no white fuzzy patches, no censorship, just a reduction in lewdness. I personally am ok with ecchi, see my list, but seriously this minor alteration does not change the story. Being butthurt over 3 seconds of pantsu is pretty sad.
Jan 15, 10:29 PM
Oct 2023
a good start took a turn for the weird smh
Jan 15, 10:30 PM

Oct 2020
Fuyuki seems to be a fun girl hang out with, we'll learning lot more of Hokkaido culture, his grandma is nice.
Jan 15, 11:47 PM

Jan 2021
Lovely episode

Great shots at the festival and the sbow fort. We also saw Fuyuki charm Tsubasa's grandmother and wiggle herself into going to their home to have some tea while hanging out with Tsubasa.
Jan 15, 11:56 PM
Sep 2020
It's weird watching them in such cold and chill vibes while melting in 35° C 💀💀💀. Good ep tho, they're hilarious and cute af.

Besides gals and light echi, this shit is actually pretty damn cool!

E mano, sem meme, a mina trouxe e fez miojo na escola pqp 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀 ksksksksksksksksksksks
Jan 16, 1:22 AM

Aug 2022
Fuyuki can really melt Tsubasa's grandma heart. That's the greatness of her character. After seeing Tsubasa laugh like that I think Tsubasa's grandma would be happy with Fuyuki.

Anyway, another romcom date between the two of them. Fuyuki never stops teasing Tsubasa and I love that.

And also Akino has finally there guys, can't wait.
RafaBryanJan 16, 1:44 AM
Jan 16, 2:58 AM
Jul 2023
it alright if i was drunk
Jan 16, 3:33 AM
May 2021
I'm sorry, is this an anime or a freaking picture book? So many stills, are we sure animators actually worked on this?
Jan 16, 4:12 AM
Mar 2019
So, Fuyuki is really the extrovert between the two which balances things out. Lots of fan service with some naughty moments as well. hihi
Jan 16, 5:16 AM
Nov 2022
What's up with this sudden trend of censoring panty shots in anime? Shying away from the lewd Food Wars style naked imagination when she ate the food was one thing, but why does panty shots have to be censored?

I actually had some hopes that maybe, just maybe, Silver Link wouldn't shy away, but nope. They have already started censoring the fanservice in this, what a bummer.
Jan 16, 6:13 AM

Aug 2014
haha that was great ;d
where is the ecchi tag on this? :D
good thing that he didn't blew it with that calling them classmates
I wonder what part in this anime will the other girls have?
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 16, 8:03 AM
Oct 2019
God damn Date on episode 2?

Omg he actually rich Rich!! LMAO

That post credit scene, ngl I'm actually curious about the purple hair girl.
Jan 16, 8:27 AM
Nov 2022
A very wholesome episode, I really like how the protagonists' relationship progresses without the need to force interactions.

It seems that the other girl is going to participate in the next episode, nice.
Jan 16, 8:33 AM

Feb 2023
Ok...I judged this show too soon. Hokkaido Gals ARE super adorable! I actually like the directness of the relationship. Fuyuki-san is a lot of fun!
Jan 16, 10:02 AM
Oct 2019
the episode was good, but I hope the protagonist evolves, because if he continues like this I'll be very sad
Jan 16, 1:43 PM

Nov 2018
The coolest girl of the season has arrived.
Jan 16, 6:45 PM

Nov 2013
between dates, indirect kisses, indecent positions, sharing lunch, meeting grandma, dozens of Fuyuki smiles and a bunch of other "1st times", this was another awesome episode
as expected, gyaru anime will never disappoint lol
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jan 17, 12:32 AM

Jul 2019
Minami's mom is crazy hot. I hope we'll see more of her later on. Besides that it was a very pleasant episode. Hopefully granny warms up to Minami properly.
Jan 17, 4:46 AM

Jul 2022
It's nice to see Fuyuki and Tsubasa having a good time together. Tsubasa realizes that Fuyuki has been having his first experiences with her, making her feel quite close to him.

Additionally, the difference in Fuyuki and Tsubasa's families is noticeable. Tsubasa's grandmother will keep an eye on Fuyuki, but she's still happy that her grandson is enjoying himself.

And a new gal girl will be introduced.
Jan 17, 5:04 AM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
I dunno about the other gyarus but damn the title sure is telling 100% truth. Minami is definitely a candidate for the best girl of the season.
Jan 17, 5:06 PM

Nov 2016
Granny seemed not really convinced at first and who would blame her after catching her in flagranti xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 17, 11:07 PM
Sep 2021
Its all fan service, nothing especial about it.
Jan 18, 4:27 AM
Oct 2020
Good Episode, Fuyuki best girl in this anime
Jan 18, 7:33 AM
Apr 2022
Could have just said friends, at least he recovered quick enough
Jan 18, 8:43 AM

Jun 2016
I'm coming around on 1st girl, but I still can't stand her face.
Jan 18, 12:49 PM
Dec 2023
This episode has less cringey moments, although still some around the end... Over all though very wholesome very cute 10/10! Made me giggle like a little girl! Teehee teehee indeed.
Jan 18, 6:49 PM

Jan 2022
"I didn't even say that" bro just go along with it. The winter festival was cute! They both had a lot of fun and he even got an indirect kiss. The igloo comments though... that was hilarious. The grandma was weary at first but she quickly changed her mind. What was so special about the place they went to? I guess it was his house? Overall, this was a spicy episode. But apparently not spicy enough because the panty shots were censored 😔 funny that people are pressed by that, but still understandable.
This never updates so that's cool
Jan 19, 6:06 AM
Sep 2021
Minami & tsubasa together visit hokkaido's winter festival, enjoying a great time & there is a little bit of fan service other than that their bond/relationship is getting stronger.
Jan 19, 1:04 PM
May 2020
new experiences every episode
Jan 20, 3:58 AM
Apr 2021
This anime never fails to make me laugh when Tusbasa and Minami in the igloo was so awkwardly funny and hilarious the dialogue was so crude if one doesn’t know the context to it🤣🤣🤣

Side not but Minami has some of the largest titties I’ve seen on a build like her like they’re just so satisfyingly huge I can’t keep my eyes off them😭😮‍💨
Jan 20, 6:30 AM
Jun 2022
i dont like the mc.. she is cool tho.. cant wait for the purple girl.. i hope the mc also gets some more confidence
Jan 20, 7:04 AM

Jul 2017
Tsubasa is scoring fast with Fuyuki: the Kitami Winter Festival into a pure date.

The Fuyuki family sure feels typical, and Tsubasa definitely has a Yu-Gi-Oh moment that feels utterly defeated when he sees Fuyuki in her casual clothing. Basically, this is his first time experiencing a winter festival and already scoring like a true chad MC who feels embarrassed yet has fun with someone whom he only met like the day ago. Of course, Tsubasa is grateful for Fuyuki showing him around, even though she has been to the winter festivals since young, that add him in, she's able to appreicate Hokkaido more. Their close moments definitely have the shrieking "kyaaa!" moment, which is very nice!

Back in school, Fuyuki having lunch with Tsubasa, and shows him yakiben, Hokkaido's version of yakisoba bento. And sure, Tsubasa's bento looks Tokyo-ish typical, but for Hokkaido peeps like Fuyuki, she finds it very interesting. But the thing is, Tsubasa never ate any junk food, nor experienced the friend life, of which Fuyuki is his first. She finds it surprising, but nonetheless, allowed her to come to his place. And in the way, encountering a snow fort where both Fuyuki and Tsubasa had the close encounters of the sexual kind...his grandma has to see him in that position, not to mention Fuyuki making his situation worse. But Fuyuki lightens the moment amidst having to separate their relationship like so, and since his grandma hates having to experience feelings in public, she teaches them the Hokkaido way of snow for safety and concern, she scores faster to get approval for the "classmate" that she is. And indeed...Tsubasa came from a rather rich family, which Tsubasa's grandma sure approves her quick...or rather, keep the supervision instead.

Asaka's ED is rather good!

Strict grandma won over by a gal, Fuyuki is powerful.
Jan 20, 10:12 AM

Apr 2022
Minami is giving me very strong Marin (Kitagawa) vibes - Her voice actress is also slaying this character! :3
Jan 20, 12:53 PM
Dec 2022
what was the dialoge in the snow thing
Jan 20, 3:53 PM
Dec 2020
i love how a, the granny wavered at her every action
b, the girl is not ONLY messing with him. these kinda animes often forget to give the girls a reason to like the guys besides them being easy to tease. it's fun how he made her see the beauty of her town. cute
Jan 20, 5:17 PM
Aug 2018
This is top tier :)
Jan 21, 5:54 AM

May 2009
Early chapters were so good, shame it will turn into haremshit.
Jan 21, 11:05 AM
Jan 2024
no idea how the grandma could missunderstand them talking like that
Jan 22, 5:49 AM

Jun 2020
Its looks nice but Im not sure which direction its gonna go with different girls start to adding up
Jan 22, 2:59 PM

Apr 2019
the attractiveness of the shotgun and my mouth go through the roof

Maybe watching, maybe reading, probably living
Jan 22, 3:01 PM

Apr 2019
the attractiveness of the shotgun and my mouth go through the roof

Maybe watching, maybe reading, probably living
Jan 22, 11:11 PM

Aug 2020
Bro this MC is so lame he has literally ZERO swag
sneed
Jan 23, 8:28 PM

Mar 2008
Ugh im dying for a corndog now. Sugar i could see working i mean ketchup has sugar and corndogs also are real good with honey.

Lol that dialogue in the igloo in front of the grandma ...damn that is bad timing.
Jan 24, 2:04 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Amazing igloo scene. Also amazing how he didn't just put his dick in her right then and there. The virgin power just too strong

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 24, 2:45 AM

Aug 2017
Extremely unrealistic, the usual for this kind of show.

But, I still like it.

Let's see how gyaru wins over granny.

Huntee1999 said:
Audibly groaned at the igloo part.

I thought the best igloo scene was in Gotoubun no Hanayome.

CorayyAnime said:
What can i say? It is really cute

It is cute
Jan 26, 9:14 AM

Apr 2021
long winter... I liked how they both made out. There are lines that if you close your eyes you will think of something else. Once again, Minami's cute, there will be competition next to him, I just want to see.
Feb 3, 4:30 AM
Dec 2022
The duo relationship is progressing well. Now we have Tsubasa's grandma on the scene too. She seems to be approving of Minami.
Feb 3, 4:32 AM
Dec 2022
The duo relationship is progressing well. Now we have Tsubasa's grandma on the scene too. She seems to be approving of Minami.
Feb 15, 3:48 PM

Feb 2012
They call Corndogs French Dogs in Japanese? If he took it for granted that Fuyuki taken a bite instead of that slight hesitation, what would her reaction be?
All that innuendo in the conveniently placed igloo scene, sheesh

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 8

200 by DebiPS »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Who is your favourite gal, till episode 6?

tamal4030 - Feb 17

25 by bastek66 »»
May 29, 7:48 PM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19

75 by Fortress_Maximus »»
May 22, 4:02 PM

» Tsubasa's Personality

FiddlePie - Jan 27

40 by Gator »»
May 22, 8:44 AM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25

113 by Gator »»
May 22, 8:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.