Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Chained Soldier
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jan 11, 11:06 AM

Feb 2019
Another episode of peak fiction..

Yuuki still settling into his life as caretaker at the dorm. Must be rough being the only guy living with hot girls… Nei seems like the only normal one of the bunch so far. Himari literally hates Yuuki for existing. What’s her problem man lol.

My boy getting blackmailed just for doing his job lmao poor Yuuki. Can’t even clean without getting called a pervert. Personally I’d gladly accept my female overlords

“It’s so tiny and adorable” no shit you’ve transformed yourself to like 7x the average size of a human naturally it’s gonna be small to you 😂 I’d still have to off myself there though. Shushu was just bullying him all episode and then of course it’s him coming to her rescue in the end.

Now she wants to praise his size once she shrinks back to normal size lmao nah stay over there.

Felt like this episode didn’t have much ecchi other than the bathing scene :/ can’t remember how the chapter was but Shushu owes Yuuki a better reward imo
Marinate1016Jan 11, 11:27 AM
Jan 11, 11:15 AM

Feb 2019
Raarz said:
Was expecting this show to be really bad and somehow its even worse than expected. I don't understand how this is one of the highest Plan to Watch shows of the season. Obviously the terrible CGI doesn't help, but the show has plenty of issues even without that.

Because it’s one of the most popular ongoing manga with a rabid fanbase
Jan 11, 11:18 AM
Mar 2018
Reply to 4amps
WarBeastGT said:
Dropped. All the girls have ridiculous body proportions with the exception of Nei who doesn‘t get fanservice (they even changed a scene from the manga), so there is no point continuing.

no shit dawg shes 11?
@4amps Yes, a 11/10
Jan 11, 11:18 AM

Jun 2023
Guess my man’s a grower not a shower
Jan 11, 11:22 AM
Jun 2022
Tbh, i didn't like Shushu teasing him like a slave , but anyways really enjoyed the episode and the cliffhanger at the last seems really interesting!
Jan 11, 11:26 AM
Jul 2023
"I only saw you naked because I was cleaning in the selling" takes the cake as weirdest excuse for fanservice.
Okay, second place after the sport festival yogurt slide.
Jan 11, 11:45 AM

May 2018
Reply to KimLostSon
John Cena is making this adaption, that's why you can't see 80% of chapter 2 in the anime

@Gou_T they probably gonna adapt this in next episode.
Jan 11, 12:11 PM

Apr 2020
Oh a guy being rape/sexually assaulted in only the second episode.. how surprising.
I don't know how signatures work

Jan 11, 12:28 PM

Aug 2014
Reply to Bandanaa
@AnimeBeefs Cut it short? The bathing scene was less than a page in the manga. If anything, this lasted longer
@Bandanaa Actually yeah you are right, tf am I talking about. My hopes for the series are revived.
Jan 11, 12:34 PM
Feb 2021
I liked it, but Yuuki needs to grow a backbone or something, cause otherwise he will just get endlessly pushed around.
Jan 11, 1:39 PM

Nov 2016
The ecchi can't carry that hard. And with that I mean it doesn't carry at all.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 11, 1:40 PM
Jan 2024
Now guys imagine if the role were reversed, if the MC was a girl surrounded by men boasting about the superiority of their genre in every aspect, downplaying the girl being only useful for cleaning duties and blackmailing her/ physically abusing her and almost raping her.

The whole world would be furious and this manga/anime would've been angrily cancelled like there's no tomorrow in a hearbeat.

@LyLord The entire manga is him being lewded by every girl or him being lucky to see them naked or every girl willingly undressing in front of him. So much that at some point you become immune to it..
Add to that every character being one note... (funny enough Shushu will kinda be the less one note girl of the manga going forward but just by a bit before being neglected because the show does not have the time to do character development: it has to introduce countless one-note girls so that the MC gets an ecchi scene with them))
I don't even watch much of the ep since I know whats going on I cruise through it. I'm just here to see how many people are gonna catch on the bait and until where many others are gonna stop watching and abandon.

Kyrrua_Jan 11, 10:42 PM
Jan 11, 1:49 PM
Aug 2017
Reply to redorzo
Aside from me not really into giantess, I found it a weaker episode than last week, also felt some things changed but have to check the manga to say it for sure.
@redorzo It's a complete mix of multiple things from chapters 2 3 and I think also 4 a bit. But it certainly is not in the exact order of scenes as it was in the manga. Not that it matters for the "plot" anyway. On the other hand, I think we skipped one of the better "rewards" he got earl on in the manga :P
Jan 11, 1:53 PM

May 2019
Well, the ecchi was better in this episode but otherwise it was alright. Also, hoping that Yuuki can somehow get even with Shushu since he saved her and she still treats him bad but at least Nei is friendly.
Jan 11, 1:58 PM
Apr 2023
this episode was Death by Shu Shu
Jan 11, 2:06 PM
Oct 2023
Yukki is just getting straight up harrassed . and ngl for a second i thought he was gonna lick Kyoukas panties. glad he didnt lmao.funny episode
Jan 11, 2:29 PM
Feb 2018
why in series like this the mc always getting blackmail
Jan 11, 2:30 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I figured Kyouka would be the first to get focus but Shushu really staked her claim here with all the blackmailing lol, definitely a dastardly deed but it’s made for some funny bits and good fanservice so far, there’s a lot you can do with the giantess and shrinking thing which we already saw in this one with Yuuki being crushed under Shuhu’s ass, as well as when he was stuck in her tits after his badass moment lol.

And speaking of that moment, I was happy to see Yuuki do something and end up saving Shuhu after she fucked up, men are really only in their place in this world because the fruit only empowers women, but give the lad some power and he can do something too and that’s exactly what he did, the animation there was very nice. And despite Shuhu’s blackmail-filled introduction, it looks like Yuuki has already won the heart of one of the babes with Shuhu, it happened pretty fast so I wonder if the other girls will be similar. Either way I definitely look forward to seeing the other girls get focus, and lastly I want to mention that it is good to know that Yuuki isn’t “small” like Shushu made him seem at first lol, so he at least has that going for him.

Oh and nice Street Fighter reference as well, Yuuki gotta step his game up tho lol
TheColonel76Jan 11, 2:41 PM
Jan 11, 3:00 PM

Sep 2013
The show seems like its going to continue to get wilder. Animation's ok. Pretty fun shenanigans. Entertaining if you turn your brain off. When she got big in the room i felt scared for his well-being haha.
sic mundus
Jan 11, 3:46 PM

Sep 2023
Episode was centered around giant Yotsuba, not too bad overall. Yuuki went straight for the boots xD Sister-chan at the end?
Jan 11, 3:47 PM
May 2022
I’d say a bit better than last episode because we get some more of the other characters and ecchi antics. Could be better but honestly it was never going to be able to match the art of the manga anyways so it’s doing about as good as it can.
Jan 11, 3:52 PM

Sep 2023
Reply to Kyrrua_
Now guys imagine if the role were reversed, if the MC was a girl surrounded by men boasting about the superiority of their genre in every aspect, downplaying the girl being only useful for cleaning duties and blackmailing her/ physically abusing her and almost raping her.

The whole world would be furious and this manga/anime would've been angrily cancelled like there's no tomorrow in a hearbeat.

@LyLord The entire manga is him being lewded by every girl or him being lucky to see them naked or every girl willingly undressing in front of him. So much that at some point you become immune to it..
Add to that every character being one note... (funny enough Shushu will kinda be the less one note girl of the manga going forward but just by a bit before being neglected because the show does not have the time to do character development: it has to introduce countless one-note girls so that the MC gets an ecchi scene with them))
I don't even watch much of the ep since I know whats going on I cruise through it. I'm just here to see how many people are gonna catch on the bait and until where many others are gonna stop watching and abandon.

@Kyrrua_ Really? Have you seen the Labyrinth Isekai where the guy literally buy sex slaves? The whole world did not seem to end then...
Jan 11, 4:01 PM

Mar 2008
Well that was fun. I know not to take this show too seriously so I find it enjoyable.
Jan 11, 4:59 PM
Aug 2017
The anime so far is a far cry from the manga. The manga was more serious as a adult erotica while the anime seems more like comedic ecchi. Hoping that trend will change.
Jan 11, 5:12 PM
Aug 2017
Reply to phantomfandom
There must be an explanation why the whole organization is female, other than to make this anime harem.
@phantomfandom There is in the manga. The females in this world are the only ones that can eat the Mato Peaches, thus giving them special powers. Mato peaches do not have any effect on men. This also explains the gender role reversal we see in this series. Women hold all the power and influence, while men have become subservient to women. This is why Yuuki accepts his role as a slave and a housekeeper so willingly.
Jan 11, 6:02 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
when are they going to adapt anime faithfully? they basically skipped an entire fucking chapter.... not to mention the random changes and censoring
Jan 11, 6:05 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Reply to KimLostSon
John Cena is making this adaption, that's why you can't see 80% of chapter 2 in the anime

@Gou_T

yea man, while I DO like what im seeing, i can't pretend its not pissing me off how much theyre changing
Jan 11, 6:33 PM

Apr 2022
this adaptation keeps missing smh can't believe i was looking forward to it. doesn't help that shushu looks mid in general.
Jan 11, 6:43 PM
Dec 2018
And i know bangers
Jan 11, 7:39 PM
Nov 2022
Why is the rating so low?? what are the Harem/ecchi fans doing??
Jan 11, 8:11 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Another fun episode. Somehow, I found this episode quite comfy and I'm not sure why.

Nice to see we actually got to see boobs this episode! Plenty of other fun fanservice too. And it looks like Yuuki has increased his possible harem with ShuShu too. Gotta admit, I love the idea of falling into giant tits.
Jan 11, 8:23 PM

May 2015
Shushu acts as a nice contrast to Himaris hostile behavior against Yuuki. But that doesn't mean she has no challenges of her own for Yuuki! Them being able to play the real street fighter is crazy. Lastly it's good to know Yuuki can be of use even in situations where Kyouka isn't around. Her shoes might end up misplaced though.
Jan 11, 8:23 PM

Jan 2023
Ngl, I think this show is incredibly fun to watch. I like the characters, the design, the actual abilities and action, and throw in some decent ecchi in there. I think I'll have a lot of fun with this one.
死人に口なし
Jan 11, 8:29 PM
Nov 2021
Finally we can see the first member of the harem and thankfully she's not a bitch. Though I don't like these kind of teasing relationships but still it's fun this time ig.
The best thing for me was that our mc was able to transform without his master.
BTW the girl at the end was her sister???? I mean she knew him.
Jan 11, 8:51 PM
May 2016
I haven't read the manga but it looks like things will get interesting in the future.
Jan 11, 9:12 PM

Mar 2007
He actually did it! He licked the boot to half transform! This has far reaching ramifications, should the commander now leave him items of clothing so he can transform, just in case it gets to the point where he needs it to safe himself / one of the other girls? What type of clothing would trigger more of a transformation? Underwear?

This anime is so degenerate, and here I am, asking all the right questions ... for science. I'm sure this is going to come up now, only a matter of time.
Jan 11, 9:15 PM
Aug 2020
Reply to 0451
This anime is weirdly wholesome and also comedic. Wasn't expecting that.

The story seems to be mainly about Yuuki being a caretaker of an all-girls dorm. So it's similar to Tenpuru from a few seasons ago. Nice. I wanted a sequel to that anime but this series will do too.

Also,
@0451 The story is mostly a mix of action with Yuuki, ecchi scenes mostly from the rewards and comedy with the various girls.

That is Tenka Izumo, we will see her later. She is there because she is by far the most popular girl with the readers.
Jan 11, 9:49 PM

Oct 2020
I feel very bad for Yuuki, they're walking over him.
Jan 11, 9:54 PM
Nov 2019
bersama oppai besar wkwk
My Candies :
Jan 11, 10:14 PM
Sep 2020
wtf... this dude's crazy af lol
Jan 11, 10:40 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
Felt like the ecchi is not so much for this show even with uncensored scene.

Thr last girl has similar hair style to Yuuki and he said he has a sister? Hmm.
Jan 11, 11:00 PM
Sep 2022
I Hate To Say This, But The Animation Of This Eps Has Skip About 10 Pages In The Manga, And Also The Angles And Location Are In The Different Position, It Was Quiet Disappointing And The Studio Is Wasting The Skill Of The Creator. FYI The Story Creator Of This Series Is Also A Creator "Akame Ga Kill" My 5th Fav Anime.
Jan 11, 11:02 PM
Sep 2022
gabfive said:
MadanielFL said:
So one of the scenes got changed a little bit so it didn't include Nei...

I mean, Nei is technically there…. just not in an obvious lolibait way 🧐

The Animation Is Quiet Disappointing, Should I Dropped The Animation Then Reading It's Manga?

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
KayKimiiJan 12, 8:29 PM
Jan 11, 11:09 PM
Nov 2018
Good intro to the group dynamic with learning about our tomboy musclehead. She seems endearing, minus the sexual harassment and blackmail lol. But hey, shes learning about boys for the first time ever and a whole new world has opened up to her, and its a growing one (I'm not sorry lol). And the end scene is interesting, if that hair gal is who I think it's supposed to be, but since I haven't read the manga, got to wait for next week. still enjoying it
Jan 11, 11:25 PM
Jan 2024
TheColonel76 said:
men are really only in their place in this world because the fruit only empowers women

They cut the parts of the femdom world building and mysoginy but even later you are constantly reminded that even without the fruit women are superior to men in every aspect. I mean even here (just because of course ) she's superior to him in video games which has nothing to do with the fruit.

TheColonel76 said:
it looks like Yuuki has already won the heart of one of the babes with Shuhu, it happened pretty fast so I wonder if the other girls will be similar

Yes for every single girl, they all get interested/obsessed/ in love with him "just because".
That's the point of the series, him being a slave & femdominated is not and stopped being the point at chapter 8.

Pustul said:
@Kyrrua_ Really? Have you seen the Labyrinth Isekai where the guy literally buy sex slaves? The whole world did not seem to end then...

I've seen it, but did that world had the man "boasting about the superiority of their genre in every aspect, downplaying the girl being only useful for cleaning duties and blackmailing her/ physically abusing her and almost raping her." ?
No. Thats what I'm talking about.

Stormy_77 said:
This anime is so degenerate,

Nah its not,
Jan 12, 12:18 AM
John Titor

Jul 2017
I'm glad this is turning into something rather hilarious and easy to watch. The additional battles and the Mato environment add to the fun without making the story too dense. Controversy apart, it's good this anime turned out to be "the one you disconnect your mind while watching it" kind.

The ending theme is the first from 2024 to hit my candidate list for ending of the year.
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Jan 12, 12:43 AM

Aug 2019
Shushu definitely gave off, interesting, first impressions. Black mailing Yuuki didn't really sit well with me, i mean your essentially black mailing your decently experienced caretaker who's cooking and cleaning the entire dorm / occasionally fighting and is compensated on with hospitality and protection.
Besides from that, idk she's kinda chill and funny, the ending we kinda see the true colours and impression Yuuki left on her which was interesting.

I'm guessing the ending is a teaser for an antagonist of the show, already looks pretty interesting with her dialogue in that scene.

I found the post credits scene funny as well, understandable that the dorms would have Wi-Fi in it, but Nei also said Shushu plays a lot of multiplayer games and my question is against who and how. They must have some fucking amazing deal with an equally amazing broadband provider that can give them Wi-Fi connect across dimensions and have stable ping, but i could imagine its more like the broadband connection is only in Mato and the girls kinda just matchmake and play against other dorm members.
Jan 12, 12:48 AM
Apr 2023
Code0018 said:
Shushu definitely gave off, interesting, first impressions. Black mailing Yuuki didn't really sit well with me, i mean your essentially black mailing your decently experienced caretaker who's cooking and cleaning the entire dorm / occasionally fighting and is compensated on with hospitality and protection.
Besides from that, idk she's kinda chill and funny, the ending we kinda see the true colours and impression Yuuki left on her which was interesting.

I'm guessing the ending is a teaser for an antagonist of the show, already looks pretty interesting with her dialogue in that scene.

I found the post credits scene funny as well, understandable that the dorms would have Wi-Fi in it, but Nei also said Shushu plays a lot of multiplayer games and my question is against who and how. They must have some fucking amazing deal with an equally amazing broadband provider that can give them Wi-Fi connect across dimensions and have stable ping, but i could imagine its more like the broadband connection is only in Mato and the girls kinda just matchmake and play against other dorm members.

I personally think she’s one of the weaker characters in the manga. Everyone else around is far better written. I could go through a bunch of characters and their progression but to make a long story short she’s just a one-note addition to the story.
Jan 12, 12:58 AM

Jul 2015
That's the Best Girl right there!

Jan 12, 1:10 AM
Aug 2020
that was uhmmm crazy
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 21

102 by Cosplay_Joe »»
Jun 7, 7:28 PM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7

55 by Cosplay_Joe »»
Jun 6, 7:46 PM

Poll: » Wait for the Blu-Rays?

mechian - Feb 25

16 by Nucleus69 »»
May 31, 2:37 AM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15

69 by eskrimpanas »»
May 29, 10:10 PM

» Marketing Scheme

DarkHomieC - Feb 1

38 by SharonCollins »»
May 28, 1:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.