Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu Episode 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 5, 2023 5:30 AM

Mar 2008
HaXXspetten said:
Most likely yes I think so too, which would be okay too I guess but not as fun as the other option

Very much so. I could easily see that fitting with the theme. But sadly not but oh well cuteness is fine too.
Oct 5, 2023 6:39 AM
Jun 2012
Allens VA is fantastic. Really brings life to him in his performance.
Gonna keep up with this one.
Oct 5, 2023 6:43 AM
May 2018
I'm not expect to hear ossan (midle age man) voice from young boy, its not suitable at all. The MC voice should be Kamiya hiroshi or any young voice, sugita voice is like gag voice for ossan character. It's big turn off

And the voice is not come out from character mouth
rijallconnieOct 7, 2023 4:21 AM
Oct 5, 2023 8:14 AM
Mar 2014
Never came across the manga, checked out the first anime episode out of curiosity.
Found the story to be quite boring as it did not live up to the name in the title.

Overall it appears this show is more like Eiyuu Kyoushitsu, full of air head characters,
Happy Go Gals, too pure hearted girl, and a so called "evil" but not evil guy.

He was supposed to teach the Cinderella girl all the the bad things, yet only makes her eat cakes, how's that even considered being naughty and evil?
It was supposed to be a show at getting back vengeance to the evil Nobles and elitist Magicians, but... eating cake to get back to them... that's just....

Anyway, dropping this show.

The only thing I did like about this show was the voice actor for the guy role, he was good, spot on
Oct 5, 2023 8:37 AM

Nov 2022
Wow what a wholesome episode! Out of all those sweets, Charlotte was the sweetest :)

I myself liked the VA for the male lead, I feel like his voice aligns better with the maturity portrayed by the character and is also quite soothing.
hich4n_Oct 5, 2023 8:48 AM
Oct 5, 2023 10:31 AM
Jun 2023
The title is very misleading... And it worried me a little bit, but fortunately the first episode is very cute

Oct 5, 2023 10:59 AM

Dec 2022
I read the title and decided to pick up this show for no reason.

Female lead seems really bland and way too trusting, but that's probably to be expected from Shoujo.
Male lead is a bit more interesting. He'll probably do some stuff to impress the waifu that fell into his lap.
I'm kind of intrigued by the whole "teaching naughtiness" thing, but I probably shouldn't be.

I'll stick with this for now.
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Oct 5, 2023 11:49 AM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013

There's something about this combo that I was not expecting. It's really Sugita + Hayami in a romance anime.
Oct 5, 2023 12:33 PM
Dec 2022
It's soooo funny!
Oct 5, 2023 2:19 PM
Mar 2021
anime jelek garing bnget
Oct 5, 2023 4:21 PM

Sep 2018
Would have been funnier if they'd leant into the innuendo a bit harder

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Oct 5, 2023 4:37 PM
Feb 2015
Hmmm not sure what to make of this one so far, just kinda felt very love at first sight kinda deal and the guy just decided to take care of her loads because of how much he sympathised her ahahahah

I feel like the first episode didn't do too much and just felt a bit random but I feel like the show will get a lot better as it goes, tho the only thing I fear is bitches like Prince Allen appearing again and whatnot many episodes later and te tonal shift of sweet wholesome cuteness becomes serious or something so I pray we don't get mass conflict like that in the future.

Also can't believe just how much more sweets there are in this episode alone compared to Okashi na Tensei's anime in its entirety ahahahhahahah
Oct 5, 2023 5:00 PM

May 2019
Ok I'm a bit intrigued with this one. At first Allen reminded me of Blade from Classroom for Heroes anime but he definitely does not act like him (they do have the same 2-tone hair color though).

Regarding Allen's backstory, I'm surprised he as a Demon Lord got abandoned by a party as he seems to be pretty powerful and regarding Charlotte's backstory she appears to have been set up (or framed) and was the sacrificial lamb. Not sure if this will explore their backstories further but for now some menacing looking creature is glaring at Allen's mansion.
Oct 5, 2023 7:48 PM

Feb 2018
This gon' be a wholesome anime. Crazy how a pure girl can stay pure after being exploited for such a long time. Our demon lord looks like he's going to enjoy his time "corrupting" her lol.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Oct 5, 2023 10:05 PM

Sep 2018
Wow, a character in the last couple years where I don't fucking hate Sugita's voice lol, he really does fit the more goofier and less villainy/antagonistic characters, where he's not straining or speaking at a lower, more gravely tone. Thanks Gintoki.
Oct 5, 2023 10:57 PM

Jul 2019
I was a bit wary at first because to me Sugita Tomokazu feels too much like a gag actor (though I've liked his more serious roles) but I got pleasantly surprised. As usual Hayami Saori is a treat!
Oct 6, 2023 3:08 AM
Dec 2022
When i saw the poster for the first time i was like .. Is this Blade from the Classroom for Heroes?. And then i watched the first episode and enjoyed the concept and animations. Gonna Continue...
Oct 6, 2023 9:05 AM

Mar 2014
How do I put this delicately... that was shit
Oct 6, 2023 11:02 AM

Feb 2007
Reply to Alfredo-Sauce
Ok I'm a bit intrigued with this one. At first Allen reminded me of Blade from Classroom for Heroes anime but he definitely does not act like him (they do have the same 2-tone hair color though).

Regarding Allen's backstory, I'm surprised he as a Demon Lord got abandoned by a party as he seems to be pretty powerful and regarding Charlotte's backstory she appears to have been set up (or framed) and was the sacrificial lamb. Not sure if this will explore their backstories further but for now some menacing looking creature is glaring at Allen's mansion.
Alfredo-Sauce said:
Regarding Allen's backstory, I'm surprised he as a Demon Lord got abandoned by a party as he seems to be pretty powerful

Based on his behavior and comments around telling this, pretty sure he made up that story just to convince her to stay.
Oct 6, 2023 11:19 AM
Sep 2023
It was not great but very good. A bit of a slow start but It kept me smiling throughout the episode and I think the setup will lead to lots of fun!
Oct 6, 2023 11:22 AM
Sep 2023
Reylith said:
Anyone want to go with me to Storm Charlotte's parents and fiance's house?

I’ll get my pitch forks and torches!
Oct 6, 2023 12:04 PM
Dec 2022
This anime sure is interesting!! I feel bad that Charlotte went through all of that for no real reason! Even though Allen doesn't like socializing, he seems pretty good at talking to Charlotte, he was even willing to let her live with him and teach her "naughty" things XD!
Oct 6, 2023 9:55 PM
Oct 2023
Love the Mc. He's the man fr
Oct 7, 2023 7:27 AM
Jun 2014
My only question is why the child of a mistress would be engaged to a prince. It doesn't make sense unless there is a lot more to her backstory than revealed in this episode.
Oct 7, 2023 7:29 AM

Sep 2018
This is so adorable!! It's like wholesome corruption, haha.

Allen honestly has the potential to become a new favorite of mine with that charmingly witty, eccentric nature of his. I'm a guy but watching him rescue Charlotte made me feel like a maiden, lmao. What's it with demon lords always being best boys?
Oct 7, 2023 10:43 AM
Apr 2022
best anime in this season
Oct 7, 2023 6:31 PM
Sep 2021
Really really enjoyable. When I watch trailer for It look like your average rom com fantasy. After watch the first Ep It just gave really wholesome vibes. Also, Charlotte is just to pure.
Oct 7, 2023 7:32 PM

Apr 2013
I was expecting something else with the title...but I enjoyed it :)

.·:*¨ ๐•พ๐–Š๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–—๐–Š๐–Š - ๐•ต๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–† ๐•ต๐–š๐–“๐–Œ ¨*:·. ๐“†ฉโ™ก๐“†ช
๐Ÿฌ:๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ…‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿฏ:๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
โ†บ¹ |โ— โ–ถ โ–ท| โ‹ฎ≡
Oct 8, 2023 2:06 AM
Sep 2021
It felt boring & also a little fun to watch the comedy shown and their expressions.
Oct 8, 2023 6:28 AM
Jun 2011
I've been loving the manga, and this seems to be a great adaptation. I wasn't sure about Allen having such a deep voice at first, but I've gotten used to it surprisingly quickly.
Oct 8, 2023 9:00 AM
Feb 2018
it was ok. giving this one 3 ep
Oct 8, 2023 10:07 AM
Aug 2011
Somehow the worst thing this season.
Oct 8, 2023 8:50 PM
May 2015
Boring with not real plot, all fanservice. OP MC
Oct 9, 2023 11:40 AM

Oct 2022
I have a feeling this show is going to be more wholesome then the title lets on.
When a pancake lover does something: "Outrageous vicious crime"

When a waffle lover does something: "That means it is not illegal"

Quotes - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld_HIM667Do&t=2822s
Oct 9, 2023 12:40 PM

May 2009
Wasn't Sugita's dream to have Saori Hayami voice his character's love interest?
Oct 10, 2023 3:58 AM
Mar 2012
oh a disney princess. look forward to a wolf & capybara.
Sugita does alright, but find the comedy bit too dry. maybe since there's only 2 characters so far & wait on new cast to liven things up.
Oct 11, 2023 4:29 PM

Nov 2012
Awwww, I was hoping from the information we had that this would be more of a female-gaze sort of show like Last Boss was, but it looks like this is another one targeted at the guys.

Nothing wrong with that - it seems cute - just not what I was expecting.
Oct 12, 2023 1:55 AM

Mar 2013
Weird listening to Gintoki's voice in this series... (are you guys out of employees to hire? lol)
I guess he will be corrupting another maiden. sigh... (damn...)
Then Anju, Emma's VA... (hmm...)
Listening to both of them are weirding or cringing me out. At first, their voices really seems out of place, and it will probably be even at the end... (but seriously ๐Ÿ˜ณ)

The story shows promise. Whether we like it or not, we probably have an idea what to expect from this series.

A fun replacement for another kind of romance.
CrazyButNot4UOct 12, 2023 4:22 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Oct 14, 2023 3:50 AM
Aug 2017
I love how his voice doesn't match his face LOL This really is the "My happy marriage" of this season, huh?
Oct 14, 2023 7:12 AM

Feb 2021
That girl have a pure heart :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 15, 2023 9:12 PM
Mar 2015
Let them eat cakey
Oct 16, 2023 7:31 AM

Jan 2017
Oh so that's what the title meant by "naughtiness", doing kid-like stuff in the face of adult responsibilities

This would be fun to see how deep Allen would go down this rabbithole
Oct 18, 2023 11:38 AM

Apr 2012
Kimurah said:
This is a drop for me.

I did like the initial setup of a dumped/framed princess being rescued by the lord of a manor. But I really don't like anything about MC's visuals nor his voice actor. I still don't know how does Sugita still gets acting roles after his affair was exposed, while that other VA's career was completely axed because he cheated on Lisa. Sugita's voice doesn't fit that of an (edgy) teenager at all, I feel that someone like Hanae Natsuki would had been a much more fitting actor for the role.

Nobody's perfect.
Most of history's greatest people have had flaws and made bad decisions that had nothing to do with their contributions to the world. My advice to you is that you should separate the art/work from the person. Cancel culture is a toxic culture.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Oct 18, 2023 11:43 AM

Apr 2012
GreenTea13 said:

The only thing I can think about is how terrible I would feel after eating all those sweets on an empty stomach. Heck, last time I had just one slice of cake and a cup of black tea on an empty stomach I felt really light headed. and I can't even imagine what kind of stomachache I would get from eating that many sweets in such a short time span. ๐Ÿ˜†

Well, that's the beauty of indulgence is not worrying about the consequences of their actions. He's teaching her to sometimes not worry about something so trivial, like an upset stomach if it meant enjoying a piece of cake.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Oct 19, 2023 12:18 PM
Mar 2023
Allen actually decided to convince her by using himself as a hostage when he saw that she was too innocent to let him pass xd. I quite liked the first episode, I wouldn't be surprised if the format is to teach Charlotte one whim per episode so that she learns to be happy and that at the end of everything the last whim she wants is to have Allen, but we'll see how it develops this shoujo. See you next week :)
Oct 20, 2023 4:24 AM
Mar 2023
The best comedy anime so season
Oct 22, 2023 9:15 PM

Aug 2019
This is completely different from what I thought it was going to be, but I love it! So looking forward to more!
Nov 6, 2023 9:13 PM
Apr 2014
First episode didn't interest me
Nov 9, 2023 3:30 AM

Jul 2010
I like Sugita, but I think his voice is too deep to act as shonen MC, at least this one. I can't connect his voice and MC appearance at all. lol
Nov 16, 2023 8:02 PM
Jan 2009
how does anyone watch this fucking garbage

nothing happens in this entire episode. the animation is nonexistent. it's just another "generic loser gets a live-in hostage girlfriend" anime except there's so little happening on-screen that it's basically a visual novel. it feels like my brain is bleeding
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Dec 20, 2023

74 by joetran0 »»
Apr 19, 10:06 AM

Poll: » Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2023

37 by Luke_MK »»
Mar 2, 3:03 AM

Poll: » Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2023

31 by FragmantLemon »»
Feb 20, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2023

33 by FragmantLemon »»
Feb 18, 7:09 PM

Poll: » Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2023

33 by SaltyCookie »»
Feb 1, 7:43 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.