Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 9, 2023 2:06 PM

Nov 2017
Reply to yagakimilover
PEAK EPISODE

Does anyone know what OST is playing when Mayuri is talking to Giselle/ When Giselle reveals the zombie army?
@yagakimilover How the f*ck is this peak episode??? Do you people have any taste at all?

Hiramatsu would have done us all a favour if he had cut off the whole zombie fights from the anime. The worst chapters of the final arc by far.
Sep 9, 2023 2:10 PM

Aug 2019
Episode was pretty awful, and it wasn't just the manga content that was the problem; I enjoyed the manga chapters that this episode adapted when I re-read the manga last month, but somehow the anime made everything feel really boring here. There wasn't any amazing animation, nor any particularly cool action scenes, nor was the pacing great either, so this episode turned out to be mediocre bordering on trash.

The fact that the most interesting part that folks will talk about is Giselle's gender kinda says it all...
Sep 9, 2023 2:11 PM
Aug 2020
it was another great ep

i was surprised by a lot of things
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Sep 9, 2023 2:13 PM
Jul 2023
it was great. waiting for next episode.
Sep 9, 2023 2:42 PM

May 2008
Reply to DarkDooM2
@SeiteiSouther No they removed it in the Japanese broadcast too. All lines are identical with the exception of this one. 精液臭いよキミ was changed to バレバレだよキミ.

Edit: Wait no I just downloaded a TV broadcast of the episode and he's really saying semen in that one. First time I'm seeing such blatant differences in voice lines lmao. Comparison
The scene where he says he got wet was also changed: Comparison2
@DarkDooM2 Holy cow those differences in the broadcast are like night and day. Thanks for these!

Sep 9, 2023 2:48 PM

Jun 2017
Reply to AnimeNerd99
This episode was just one big wtf moment after another. Apparently Gigi is a dude, he killed Bambi and turned her into a zombie, and also Kurotsuchi turned the fodder Arrancar into zombies, and fucking Toshiro is a zombie too?
@AnimeNerd99

Indeed, this new episode of Zombieland Saga was sure wild.

Sep 9, 2023 2:49 PM

Jun 2017
Reply to IHateMidPiece
This is why Kubo is based, and he respects his own work. A stark contrast to how other shounen mangaka like Oda and Fujimoto deal with this topic. It's too bad Pierrot had to tone down his genuinely funny sense of humor, but it takes bravery to even refrain from censoring the whole thing. Bravo.

And btw, Giselle is not trans. It's just a crossdresser.
@IHateMidPiece

I was looking forward to the "smells like semen" line from Yumichika but I guess that wouldn't fly on today's television. LOL

Sep 9, 2023 2:58 PM

Jul 2023
Lovely episode. The animation was good, it was nice seeing the Arrancar again (especially Cirucci, I have always liked her despite being a very minor characters) and the madness of Giselle and Mayuri was pretty fun. They also made Bambietta even more pitiful than in the manga, I really felt bad for her despite her being such a bitch. Was cool they didn't forget about poor Komamura either.
Sep 9, 2023 3:03 PM

Sep 2011
Damn Yumichika and Mayuri doing their best to carry this episode. Shame the zombie stuff is just as dumb as ever. Just a way to pad out the arc with defeated characters
Sep 9, 2023 3:13 PM
Jun 2022
Again an AWESOME episode , BLEACH never disappoints!
Sep 9, 2023 3:20 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to ThePlant
@DarkDooM2 Thank you for the comparisons brother, this also makes me curious if Yumichika's response to the wet line was changed as well.

@SeiteiSouther @MomoSinX Yumichika also has another line where he mentions "Semen" in the Japanese version. They just muted that part for the international. So he still says the line but you watched the censored version.
Sep 9, 2023 3:37 PM

Jul 2019
And after a week's break, the anime is back~. And we're continuing right where we left off.

Good thing Ichigo and the company bounced back to the action after Uryuu joined Yhwach and Jugram. It was a quick and shift moment, but I get a feeling it was mostly thanks to Chad's reassurance. Of course, Orihime too helped, but I feel like Chad got that small spotlight to be Ichigo's main support this time around which felt just nice.

It was also interesting to see shinigami picking themselves after that blast Yhwach and company left because in the manga there wasn't such a scene.

I must admit I was genuinely surprised we saw Iba and Komamura. That was just a nice addition the anime team made, along with Byakuya surrounded by the Quincies and Renji protecting Rukia from that blast. Little additions like those really add to things in the long run as those explain what happened to other characters when something was going on. Sure, it's nice to see the main gang in action and follow them, but it just gives this feeling of many characters and stories, when there are little bits like these in anime (and manga).

Lol! Renji talking smack about Bazz-B. xD Just for Bazz-B to compliment Renji. That was an adorable moment, even though Renji ended up pissing off Bazz-B with his chicken comment...like yes. It's nice chickens lay eggs and all, but I'm not sure if a guy would like such a compliment. Poor Bazz-B. His Burner Finger Four was very cool. Reminded me again just how good the animation is in Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War ~.

Oh, so they really went for that scene with Yumichika revealing Giselle isn't biologically a girl, huh? It really wasn't that clever way of Yumichika wanting to make more accurate points of Giselle. But I suppose they just wanted that scene to be added, because...I'm not sure. I don't think anyone would have minded if that scene had been fully scrapped, because what would have mattered in the end if we wouldn't have been sure of Giselle's biological gender? Giselle identifies herself as a girl, so it should have been fine. But I suppose for some reason or another, they just wanted to push that little niche fact about Giselle. At least they tried their best with that scene. That's all that I'll write about it.

Now moving on~. To be honest, I was dreading this part of the anime because zombies are a big nope to me. Luckily the zombies in this didn't look as bad as those could, otherwise, I would have had to skip quite a lot of content from this episode, as it centered around quite heavily around zombies.

I'm kind of glad Yoruichi was introduced in such a neutral manner, unlike in the manga. Now the focus was on the task of 'how to get Ichigo, Orihime, and Chad to Soul King's palace?' Kisuke's explanation was interesting and I'm glad we learned what Yoruichi was up to, since up until now we hadn't seen her! Not to mention what exactly was Hiyori's, Lisa's, and Hachigen's task at the World of the Living. This all actually made me question if Kisuke (and Mayuri) did foresee Yhwach going to the Royal Palace and if they allowed such a thing to happen on purpose. Because now remember, Kyoraku all but hinted Ichibe allowed on purpose such a thing to occur...is there a secret scheme going on or what? Because that all seemed like such a big mishap, I wouldn't say all was just 'pure coincidence'.

Seeing Yumichika and Ikkaku fighting against zombie Bambietta was very nice. They really work very well together and I believe before this we hadn't really seen them fighting together. At least I can't recall such an event as usually, they would work separately I recall Ikkaku insisted on fighting alone against his own opponent and Yumichika felt shamed for his kido skills. But this time around, it seemed like they had managed to solve such issues and worked together quite well. Too bad their fight against Bambietta was a short one. But it was nice to see sunflower!Mayuri enters the stage~.

Mayuri going against Bambietta and Giselle looked visually very cool. Though when Giselle brought her Gotei Thirteen zombies, I almost snorted when Mayuri explained he wouldn't be able to go against them because of the 'goodness of his heart'. Yeah, like he hadn't previously in his life killed many of his subordinates. Not at all! ...but in all seriousness, I think he just wanted to flaunt his own zombies to Giselle. (And yes, just moments later when Mayuri told off both Ikkaku and Yumichika, proved he is still the same old Mayuri. Now with more facts under his belt that he can use against other people to do what he wants, though.) A good way to bring out already dead characters.

I must admit, zombified Toshiro wearing a Wandenreich outfit suited somehow extremely well to him. I still feel sorry for him, though. The fact he turned into a zombie and now has to go against his allies...not good at all. But we all will see more about that in next week's episode as the whole zombie thing is still far from over! (Again, I'm happy the zombies don't look like typical ones.)
TuliharjaSep 9, 2023 3:58 PM
Other places where to find me:

☆ AO3/FF/tumblr/YouTube: Tuliharja
☆ Pixiv: Tuliharja/72847426
☆ DA: Tuliharja-art
☆ Instagram: tuliharja_art
Sep 9, 2023 4:21 PM
Jul 2023
As always bleach continues to be peak
Sep 9, 2023 5:07 PM
Sep 2021
Bro… are you seriously telling me my favorite captain is dead like that… there’s no way they did Toshiro like that… I can’t accept it
Sep 9, 2023 5:12 PM

May 2008
Reply to MomoSinX
@IHateMidPiece

I was looking forward to the "smells like semen" line from Yumichika but I guess that wouldn't fly on today's television. LOL

@MomoSinX oh it was in the episode. But only in the Japanese TV broadcast. The entire line was there. It was done pretty well too.

Sep 9, 2023 5:15 PM

Aug 2017
Hearing the original gotei 13 OST gave me goosebumps. It made the fight with captain Mayuri and zombie Bambietta more epic.
Mayuri and Nemu countered Bambietta's reishi bombs by using a reishi locking device. It temporarily stops the impact of reishi for a fixed amount of time. In this case, Mayuri ordered to stop for 3 seconds. And voila! It got deflected upon Giselle and zombie Bambietta.
Now it's just Giselle's zombified army vs Mayuri's four arrancars.
Zombie Bambietta got sexy blasted away from that flamboyant arrancar.

Biggest plot twist of this entire episode was seeing zombie Toshiro. Giselle did my boi dirty.

Sep 9, 2023 5:19 PM

Nov 2020
boring asf tbh some good sakuga cuts tho
Sep 9, 2023 5:44 PM

Apr 2022
most episodes have been very meh this cour but i liked this one, still they really wasted bambietta by killing her, so disappointed with that. orihime constantly looks like she's about to burst and i wanna be there, can't even focus on anything else because of her. good to see yoruichi again and also charlotte lol that long-ass attack name felt nostalgic hearing it after so long. renji and bazz-b kinda have a fun thing going on together.
Sep 9, 2023 5:49 PM

Apr 2016
Bringing Cirucci back to life for this was an absolute win
Sep 9, 2023 5:52 PM

Jun 2013
Reply to DarkDooM2
@SeiteiSouther No they removed it in the Japanese broadcast too. All lines are identical with the exception of this one. 精液臭いよキミ was changed to バレバレだよキミ.

Edit: Wait no I just downloaded a TV broadcast of the episode and he's really saying semen in that one. First time I'm seeing such blatant differences in voice lines lmao. Comparison
The scene where he says he got wet was also changed: Comparison2
@DarkDooM2 I never particularly cared for those lines in the manga, but if they were going to keep them in I'm surprised they didn't just stick to their guns.
Very telling that they censored them for the international release.
Sep 9, 2023 6:10 PM
Oct 2021
Holy shit the ending was insane
Sep 9, 2023 6:36 PM
Oct 2022
is the next episode next week?
Sep 9, 2023 6:49 PM
Dec 2019
How did Toshiro become a zombie? Ichigo gonna go back to the soul palace hope to see more of it and what squad zero can do.
Sep 9, 2023 6:54 PM

Aug 2019
The episode was good, but they totally ruined Yoruichi's entrance!
In the adaptation first, they cut Rukia's peaches last cour, now Orihime's clothes discussion. Even the Giselle dialogue is censored in the international version of the episode.

I fear they're totally going to ruin Yoruichi's bankai scene...
Sep 9, 2023 6:56 PM

Aug 2020
Oh boy I missed Yoruichi. The most beautiful darkskinned character, and one of my favourites in Bleach.

I see no problem with Yumichika's original lines. Lots of mimimi around them. Anyways, I just wish Bambietta could free herself from Gewelle. What an annoying fbrat.

Good to see the trio Ichigo Orihime Sado together here.

Sep 9, 2023 7:26 PM
Nov 2021
I just love "Beautiful Charlotte Chuhlhourne's Final Holy Wonderful Pretty Super Magnum Sexy Sexy Glamorous CERO REVIVED!!!!!!!!"
Sep 9, 2023 7:41 PM

Oct 2021
Some nice classic Bleach humour in this episode, I especially liked how Renji became flustered when Bazz-B complimented his eyebrows. And as for Yumichika, I agree it would've been funnier if he said the (in)famous line, but I'm not surprised it was censored with TYBW's direction.

Anyway, it was nice to see the original trio back together, even if Chad and Orihime aren't contributing much. I'm also glad Yoruichi's back in action, she's still one of the best (and hottest) characters. And it was a pretty neat call-back to bring those Arrancar (who I forgot except Charlotte) back, so hopefully they can actually do something rather than leaving everything to Mayuri.

It's a shame about Toshiro being zombified though, although he probably isn't dead since Giselle mentioned Soul Reapers can be turned while alive.
Sep 9, 2023 7:56 PM
Feb 2023
The comedy elements returned episode a banger!!
Sep 9, 2023 8:11 PM

Jun 2021
Both sides using zombies to fight, damn. How will they fight Toshiro, really?
Sep 9, 2023 8:13 PM

Jan 2019
Reply to Yaggamy
In the adaptation first, they cut Rukia's peaches last cour, now Orihime's clothes discussion. Even the Giselle dialogue is censored in the international version of the episode.

@Yaggamy tbh I wasn't even expecting Yoruichi to show up in this episode.
I knew it would be during this cour but I thought it would be more towards the end, maybe on episode 11

100% agree that it was underwhelming, anime staff should've known by now that she's a fan favorite and deserves way more.
neffst3rSep 9, 2023 8:21 PM
Sep 9, 2023 8:17 PM

Apr 2015
Reply to Piromysl
Oh shit. Twitter will have a complete meltdown once they see what happened in this episode.
@Piromysl oh shit. I didn’t even think about that. Lmao.
Sep 9, 2023 8:27 PM
Dec 2021
They disrespected Toshiro again 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Sep 9, 2023 8:31 PM
Mar 2022
Giselle is a what?!?!

"You said it yourself. You put everything you have on those scales of yours.
Because if you merely followed others, while being lost and adrift yourself...
without ever truly weighing your decisions and consequences... then you just may come to regret everything."
Sep 9, 2023 8:32 PM

Apr 2015
Reply to Yaggamy

@Yaggamy Yoruichi has never revealed her Zanpakuto. She just uses some crazy Kido shit.
Sep 9, 2023 8:35 PM

Apr 2015
Reply to Red_Ranger_Wien
Damn Yumichika and Mayuri doing their best to carry this episode. Shame the zombie stuff is just as dumb as ever. Just a way to pad out the arc with defeated characters
@Red_Ranger_Wien His greatness shines brightly.
Sep 9, 2023 9:01 PM

Oct 2009
Yoruichi!!

Is it me or the Quincy just so boring? Bamby was fun, but she's a zombie now; a waste.

Man.. Ichigo is already going back?? Why not just defeat the remaining Quincy's first.
Sep 9, 2023 9:26 PM

Dec 2012
So.. Toshiro died

Sep 9, 2023 9:41 PM
Oct 2022
Reply to SeiyaTempest
Some nice classic Bleach humour in this episode, I especially liked how Renji became flustered when Bazz-B complimented his eyebrows. And as for Yumichika, I agree it would've been funnier if he said the (in)famous line, but I'm not surprised it was censored with TYBW's direction.

Anyway, it was nice to see the original trio back together, even if Chad and Orihime aren't contributing much. I'm also glad Yoruichi's back in action, she's still one of the best (and hottest) characters. And it was a pretty neat call-back to bring those Arrancar (who I forgot except Charlotte) back, so hopefully they can actually do something rather than leaving everything to Mayuri.

It's a shame about Toshiro being zombified though, although he probably isn't dead since Giselle mentioned Soul Reapers can be turned while alive.
@SeiyaTempest they didnt tho get the one that aired on tv the lines are there
Sep 9, 2023 10:14 PM
Mar 2015
Its zombie time for the soul society
Sep 9, 2023 10:15 PM
Oct 2022
the 🐐charlotte chuhlhourne is back
Sep 9, 2023 10:57 PM
Jun 2023
Peak and ichigoat on fire
Sep 9, 2023 11:02 PM

Feb 2021
This is a very bad situation. But that mean the captain is really dead? I thought He was tired...
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 9, 2023 11:08 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
No matter how much I read the manga, those Arrancars scene always look hype and good ^.^

I like how strong they are even though the one who easily beat zombified Bambi was just a Fraccion when he was alive.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Sep 9, 2023 11:45 PM

Jan 2021
OH no
OH NO
OH HELL NAH

THE CAPTAIN IS DEAD???

Sep 10, 2023 1:27 AM
Jun 2022
I'm probably the only one who noticed how they made Yumichika smart. He was already a great character before, but now he just glowing ike a star.
Sep 10, 2023 2:48 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
AYOOO what has become of my man Toshiro?
Sep 10, 2023 3:16 AM
Apr 2011
Reply to Eoussama
AYOOO what has become of my man Toshiro?
@Eoussama poor guy
Sep 10, 2023 3:22 AM
Dec 2020
Reply to jas-samaaa
@Ab_271004 which ones?
@jas-samaaa this one of yoruichi putting her hand in orihime's breasts for no reason and others
Sep 10, 2023 3:23 AM
Dec 2020
Reply to SamuraiNinja1
How did Toshiro become a zombie? Ichigo gonna go back to the soul palace hope to see more of it and what squad zero can do.
@SamuraiNinja1 he became a zombie because he's a walking L
Sep 10, 2023 3:26 AM
Dec 2020
So Giselle is a guy...
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2023

162 by LightNoragami1 »»
37 minutes ago

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 16, 2023

141 by LightNoragami1 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2023

227 by LightNoragami1 »»
Yesterday, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2023

292 by bushman66 »»
Yesterday, 12:00 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2023

93 by bushman66 »»
Yesterday, 11:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.