Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 2, 2023 1:57 PM

Feb 2016
Reply to xPerSeNN
No, its not even close.

I can do you a favor and list all the shonens better than naruto without you asking for it:

- One Piece
- Bleach
- Dragon Ball
- Gintama
- Shingeki no Kyojin
- Jujutsu Kaisen
- Koe no Katachi (its apparently a shonen)
- Slam Dunk
- Haikyuu
- Hajime no Ippo
- Ashita no Joe
- Rurouni Kenshin
- GTO
- Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
- Death Note
- JoJo (as a whole)
- Chainsaw Man
- Spy x Family
- Bakuman
- Yakusoku no Neverland (mainly manga, because of season 2)
- Summertime Render
- Ansatsu Kyoushitsu
- Aria
- Yuu Yuu Hakusho
- Saiki Kusuno no Psi-nan
- Hunter x Hunter
- Kono Oto Tomare!
- Major
- Cross Game
- Fumetsu no Anata e
- Boku no Hero Academia
- Gundam
- Blue Lock
- Kuroko no Basket
- Diamond no Ace
- Beck
- World Trigger
- Dororo
- Aoashi
- Ao no Exorcist
- Glass no Kamen
- Dance Dance Danseur
- Ballroom e Youkoso!
- Hinomaru Zumou
- Kimetsu no Yaiba (just anime)
- Pokemon
- Black Clover
- Dr. Stone
- Detective Conan
- Trigun
- SKET Dance
- Inuyasha
- Vanitas no Karte
- Jigokuraku
- Noragami
- Shokugeki no Souma (not counting S4 and S5)
- Reborn!
- Fullmetal Alchemist (just Brotherhood)
- Doraemon
- Saint Seiya
- Yowamushi Pedal
- Mairimashita! Iruma-kun
- Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi
- D.Gray-man
- Baki
- Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai
- Yofukashi no Uta
- Tokyo Revengers
- Hokuto no Ken
- Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun

Ok, to be honest I can do this all day, but I'm not that persistent.
@xPerSeNN you think Dragon Ball is better than Naruto?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2023 2:04 PM

Apr 2018
Reply to SupremeGod
@xPerSeNN you think Dragon Ball is better than Naruto?
@SupremeGod wait from his list, the one that stopped you is Dragon Ball ? You think dragon ball is the bottom of this list ?..

damn...

Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes.
It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo.
Sep 2, 2023 2:09 PM

Apr 2018
@eli_shmeli Yes just imagine ( i presume you watched Naruto )...The begining of Naruto until the Chunin Tournament .
You take the Zabuza arc + the chunin tournament arc

Just imagine how high rated it would be in 2023 ?

And we judge just this. Naruto will still be relevant to this day. Imagine back then...
Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes.
It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Sep 2, 2023 2:23 PM

Apr 2018
@eli_shmeli No i don't wish it was shorter.

I liked how it was.

I just didn't enjoy the last ARC.

For me Naruto + Shippuden was a Masterpiece until the Shinobi World War. From there it get's fucked up.

--

In resume, it's dumb to say " Mashle or Jujutsu" is better than Naruto.

I mean if you watched 50% , and didn't like the story since point A, or find it average since the begining of Naruto I can understand.
I'm just comparing what is comparable.

The 2 are far from finished. So sayin they are better isn't right imo.

And you asked me if an anime is finished in 24 episodes , what's happening ?
I think, then it's correct. Like saying Death Note ( 37 epsiodes ) is better than Naruto.
Everyone has their own opinion, but at least both of the anime are finished anime.

Also my english isn't good, hope you understand it. I miss some vocabulary and my conjugation(grammar) is highly questionnable.
satchoffSep 2, 2023 2:29 PM

Sep 2, 2023 2:38 PM

Apr 2018
@eli_shmeli You taking an anime/manga that is barely finished.

I'm comparing this to something that again "is far" from finish.

Again comparing Mashle ( 12 episodes ) just the begining of the anime, to Naruto ( 800 episodes ) is incorrect.

And the ending of an anime/show can be very important. ( look Nanatsu no Taizai, Naruto ... and I can say a lot ) .

So in term of enjoyment, you prefer LUstrous as a whole, then yes your argument can be valid.

-- at the end of the day, it's not like 1+1=2. it's all biaised of everyone's feeling and taste. But just comparing ( story, powespike, characters developpement ) you just can tell me Mashle is better than Naruto.

At no point, Mashle is better than Naruto. Maybe the animation/universe/enjoyment from your pov yes. But in term of storytelling, story, powerspike, character. naruto is way better in 2023 ) . maybe in futur it will not be the case when we will have more seasons to compare.But i doubt
satchoffSep 2, 2023 2:42 PM

Sep 2, 2023 3:02 PM
Jul 2017
I think Naruto was my first anime, but now since I have seen many anime, it’s not in my top 50
Sep 2, 2023 3:09 PM

Apr 2020
Parts of it.

I think Chuunin-Exam Naruto is one of the most entertaining Shonen-Arcs, ever.
Same goes for some early (and not Shipuuden) Sasuke related Drama Episodes.
Sep 2, 2023 3:34 PM

Aug 2017
Nope, too many fillers and wacky animation.

But Naruto is cool. Shippuden is meh.
Sep 2, 2023 3:41 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Magical senpai clear of Naruto in my book of excellence

Sep 2, 2023 3:52 PM

May 2021
it’s one of my personal lowest rated shows so definitely not, but I respect the impact it had on the medium and wish I could’ve gotten into it
Sep 2, 2023 4:28 PM

Feb 2016
Reply to ryo-san
Magical senpai clear of Naruto in my book of excellence
@ryo-san do you think Jujutsu Kaisen is better than Naruto?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2023 4:33 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Reply to SupremeGod
@ryo-san do you think Jujutsu Kaisen is better than Naruto?
@SupremeGod,
Yes jujutsu kaisen is better when you are my age and when I was 10 I liked Naruto and the justice, heroism and power of friendship he brought to the table... because I didn't understand how twisted and wicked the world is..and jujutsu kaisen didn't exist when I was 10..
But now jujutsu kaisen is way better since it shows how the world is, I understand why geto did, what he did.. And how your own organization and partners and friends will wanna kill you to hush everything

Sep 2, 2023 4:36 PM

Nov 2015
it hasn't even made my PTW list, there's over 2000 shows on it
and i guess

that i just don't know
Sep 2, 2023 4:50 PM
Nov 2017
Nah mate. The series sucked a penis of such venerable proportions, that its fall from grace is irredeemable.

Pretty sure even Bleach didn't fuckup this hard, despite its valiant effort.
Sep 2, 2023 5:00 PM

Feb 2016
Reply to LostSpectre
@SupremeGod I lied. They're both a 7. So, I can name 200+ anime that are "better". Try being more specific.
@LostSpectre Can you list 10 animes better than Naruto then?
Sep 2, 2023 5:03 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to SupremeGod
@LostSpectre Can you list 10 animes better than Naruto then?
@SupremeGod I can, but I won't. Your replies in this topic show me that it would be completely pointless to do so.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Sep 2, 2023 5:07 PM

Feb 2016
Reply to LostSpectre
@SupremeGod I can, but I won't. Your replies in this topic show me that it would be completely pointless to do so.
@LostSpectre yeah some people already listed animes better than Naruto so it would be pointless tbh but Naruto isn't even in your top 100 animes?
Sep 2, 2023 5:12 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to SupremeGod
@LostSpectre yeah some people already listed animes better than Naruto so it would be pointless tbh but Naruto isn't even in your top 100 animes?
@SupremeGod No. The reason it's pointless is that you seem to have no basis for asking the question to begin with. It would be one thing to ask about 10 battle shounen that are better, or asking what are ten better anime than a top 5 rated anime, like FMA: Brotherhood. Of course it isn't in my top 100 or I wouldn't have said there's 200 better anime than it, I feel like you have some issues with reading comprehension.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Sep 2, 2023 5:17 PM
Jan 2018
IF you mean the manga, then absolutely. But I could never give Filler anime, the competitor a high score. The only show with worse filler than Naruto is Bleach. Another anime I put far, far below the manga.

I mean, if you watched Naruto while the manga was running like I did, the nonsense they did to keep viewers away from the actual story was inexcusable. To the point where I just stopped watching Naruto and checked in every couple months to see if they were still playing games or not. I literally got lucky and got a chance to watch the best fight in the whole show just because.

The story also isn't as deep as it thinks it is. Kishi never had a proper answer to Pain's question other than the power of friendship.

All that aside I do love this anime despite its many, many flaws. But unless you live in nostalgia or shonen makes up 70% of the anime you watch, I just don't see how you can give Naruto that level of reverence.
Sep 2, 2023 5:31 PM

Sep 2016
Not in my list at all let alone anywhere near the top of it.
That's not to say it won't ever be, but as of now, I have no plans to watch it.
You're never too old to watch anime.
If I ever stop watching anime, check my pulse I'm likely dead.

I wake up with coffee & anime, I go to sleep with coffee & anime.

Sorry if my sarcasm is bad, it's not my first language.

Sep 2, 2023 5:38 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to MFDOOMED
IF you mean the manga, then absolutely. But I could never give Filler anime, the competitor a high score. The only show with worse filler than Naruto is Bleach. Another anime I put far, far below the manga.

I mean, if you watched Naruto while the manga was running like I did, the nonsense they did to keep viewers away from the actual story was inexcusable. To the point where I just stopped watching Naruto and checked in every couple months to see if they were still playing games or not. I literally got lucky and got a chance to watch the best fight in the whole show just because.

The story also isn't as deep as it thinks it is. Kishi never had a proper answer to Pain's question other than the power of friendship.

All that aside I do love this anime despite its many, many flaws. But unless you live in nostalgia or shonen makes up 70% of the anime you watch, I just don't see how you can give Naruto that level of reverence.
@MFDOOMED Filler is a necessary evil, I can watch Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, etc. and skip the filler, while One Piece filler is baked in.
Sep 2, 2023 5:43 PM

May 2018
"Is Naruto in your top 50 animes?"

Not even in my top 1000.

SupremeGod said:
Can you list 10 animes you think are better than Naruto?

Here 500+ which I definitely like better...too lazy to search for 500 more

1968 - Sabu to Ichi Torimono Hikae (never watched it completely because the fansub is on hiatus)

1969 - Nagagutsu o Haita Neko

1971 - Lupin III

1974 - Alps no Shoujo Heidi and Uchuu Senkan Yamato

1977 - Lupin III: Part II

1978 - Takarajima and Lupin Sansei: Lupin vs Fukusei-ningen

1979 - Mobile Suit Gundam, Daikyouryuu Jidai and Lupin Sansei: Cagliostro no Shiro.

1980 - Tom Sawyer no Bouken and Hi no Tori 2772: Ai no CosmoZone.

1981 - Kazoku Robinson Hyouryuuki: Fushigi na Shima no Flone, Mobile Suit Gundam movie and Mobile Suit Gundam Gundam II movie: Ai Senshi Hen.

1982 - Mobile Suit Gundam III movie: Meguriai Sora Hen, Kagaku Kyuujo-tai TechnoVoyager, Macross and Space Cobra.

1983 - Soukou Kihei Votoms, Golgo 13 and Ginga Hyouryuu Vifam.

1984 - Lupin Sansei: Part III, Kaze no Tani no Nausicaa, Giant Gorg, SF Shin Seiki Lensman, Galactic Patrol Lensman and Meitantei Holmes.

1985 - Mobile Suit Z Gundam and Tenshi no Tamago.

1986 - Vampire Hunter D, Uchuusen Sagittarius, Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ and Tenkuu no Shiro Laputa.

1987 - Ouritsu Uchuugun: Honneamise no Tsubasa, City Hunter, Youjuu Toshi, Black Magic M-66, Robot Carnival, Manie-Manie: Meikyuu Monogatari and X Densha de Ikou.

1988 - Lupin III Fuuma Ichizoku no Inbou, Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Waga Yuku wa Hoshi no Taikai, Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack, City Hunter 2, Tonari no Totoro, Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor OVA, Dominion, Akira, Top wo Nerae! Gunbuster and Kikou Ryouhei Mellowlink.

1989 - Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu, Riding Bean, Venus Senki, Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket, Lupin III Bye Bye Liberty, Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor Movie, Majo no Takkyuubin, Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor: On Television and City Hunter 3.

1990 - Teki wa Kaizoku: Neko-tachi no Kyouen, Cat Ninden Teyandee, Kumo no You ni Kaze no You ni, Fushigi no Umi no Nadia, Tanoshii Muumin Ikka, Lodoss-tou Senki, Lupin III Hemingway Paper no Nazo, City Hunter: Bay City Wars and Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor (1990).

1991 - Trapp Ikka Monogatari, Mobile Suit Gundam F91, City Hunter 91, Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory, Arslan Senki and Roujin Z.

1992 - Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, Macross II: Lovers Again, Giant Robo The Animation and Tenchi Muyou! Ryououki.

1993 - Musekinin Kanchou Tylor, Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R, Ghost Sweeper Mikami, Juubee Ninpuuchou, Patlabor 2 the Movie, Tenchi Muyou! Ryououki: Omatsuri Zenjitsu no Yoru!, Tokusou Senshatai Dominion and Orguss 02 OVA.

1994 - Nanatsu no Umi no Tico, Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon S, Iria: Zeiram - The Animation, Heisei Tanuki Gassen Ponpoko, Ghost Sweeper Mikami: Gokuraku Daisakusen!!, Macross Plus, Tenchi Muyou! Ryououki (1994), Darkside Blues and Aozora Shoujotai.

1995 - Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Super S, Slayers, El-Hazard: The Magnificent World, Lupin III: Harimao no Zaihou wo Oe!! and Ghost in the Shell.

1996 - Memories, Detective Conan, Meiken Lassie, Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team, Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars, Slayers Next, Burn-up W, Lupin III Dead or Alive, Mahou Tsukai Tai! and Tetsuwan Birdy

1997 - Yuusha Ou GaoGaiGar, Slayers Try, Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo (1997), Mononoke-hime, Burn-up Excess and Lupin III Walther P38.

1998 - Cowboy Bebop, Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou, Golgo 13: Queen Bee, Lupin III Honoo no Kioku - Tokyo Crisis, Geobreeders: File-X Chibi Neko Dakkan, Spriggan, Ao no 6 Gou and Kujira no Chouyaku.

1999 - Harlock Saga OVA, Betterman, Mahou Tsukai Tai! (1999), Hoohokekyo Tonari no Yamada-kun, Melty Lancer, Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo 2: Satsuriku no Deep Blue, The Big O, One Piece and Jin-Rou.

2000 - Yuusha Ou GaoGaiGar Final, Ayashi no Ceres, Furi Kuri, VanDread, Geobreeders 2: Mouryou Yuugekitai File-XX Ransen Toppa, Hidamari no Ki, Argento Soma, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust and Blood: The Last Vampire.

2001 - Spirit of Wonder: Shounen Kagaku Club, Nekojiru-soup, Zone of the Enders 2167 Idolo, Animation Seisaku Shinkou Kuromi-chan, The SoulTaker, Zone of the Enders Dolores,I, Metropolis, Cowboy Bebop: Tengoku no Tobira, Mahou Yuugi 2D + Mahou Yuugi 3D and VanDread the Second Stage.

2002 - Fullmetal Panic!, Trava: Fist Planet, WXIII: Patlabor the Movie 3, Tenchi Muyou! GXP, Abenobashi Mahou Shoutengai, Azumanga Daioh, Lupin III Episode 0: `First Contact`, Princess Tutu, Sentou Yousei Yukikaze, Gun Frontier, Overman King Gainer, Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex. Hanada Shounen-shi and Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou: Quiet Country Cafe.

2003 - Macross Zero, The Big O (2003), Aru Tabibito no Nikki, Kino no Tabi (2003), Last Exile, Interstella5555 - The 5tory of The 5ecret 5tar 5ystem, The Animatrix, Lupin III Otakara Henkyaku Daisakusen!!, Fullmetal Panic? Fumoffu, Tokyo Godfathers, Tenchi Muyou! Ryououki (2003) and Planetes.

2004 - Ghost In The Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Area 88 (2004), Dead Leaves, Animation Seisaku Shinkou Kuromi-chan 2, Mousou Dairinin, Ghost In The Shell Innocence, Midori no Hibi, Monster, Mahou Shoujo Tai Arusu, Appleseed (2004), Samurai Champloo, Steamboy, Gundam MS IGLOO: 1-nen Sensou Hiroku, Kakurenbo, Top wo Nerae 2! Diebuster, Fantastic Children, Mankatsu, Gankutsuou and Yakitate!! Japan.

2005 - Karas, Sousei no Aquarion, Hachimitsu to Clover, Zettai Seigi Love Pheromone + Sore Yuke! Gedou Otometai, Fullmetal Panic! The Second Raid, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Mushishi and Pale Cocoon.

2006 - Giniro no Kami no Agito, Yomigaeru Sora: Rescue Wings, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu, Gintama, Black Lagoon, Oban Star-Racers, Juuousei, Gundam MS IGLOO: Mokushiroku 0079, Hachimitsu to Clover II, Usavich, Project Blue Chikyuu SOS, NHK ni Youkoso!, Toki o Kakeru Shoujo, Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex: Solid State Society, Paprika, Black Blood Brothers, Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage, Ghost Hunt, Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi, Shin SOS Dai Tokyo Tankentai and Freedom.

2007 - Tekkon Kinkreet, Afro Samurai, Nodame Cantabile, Hidamari Sketch, Kafka Inaka Isha, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Darker Than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha, Lovely Complex, Lucky Star, Highlander: The Search for Vengeance, Genius Party, Baccano!, Stranger: Mukou Hadan, Sketchbook: Full Color`s, Kidou Senshi Gundam 00, Appleseed Saga Ex Machina, Soukou Kihei Votoms: Pailsen Files and Mahou Shoujo Tai Arusu (2007).

2008 - Yatterman (2008), Bus Gamer, Macross Frontier, Lupin III Green vs Red, Zettai Karen Children, Fireball, Soul Eater, Toshokan Sensou, Golgo 13 (2008), Tsumiki no Ie, Hidamari Sketch x 365, Tetsuwan Birdy Decode, Batman: Gotham Knight, Natsume Yuujinchou, Bounen no Xamdou, Lupin III Sweet Lost Night - Mahou no Lamp wa Akumu no Yokan, Sky Crawlers, Gurren Lagann Parallel Works, Detroit Metal City, Cobra The Animation: The Psychogun, Hyakko, Toradora!, Kidou Senshi Gundam 00 (2008), Mouryou no Hako, Nodame Cantabile: Paris Hen, Genius Party Beyond, Gundam MS IGLOO 2 Juuryoku Sensen and Touhou Niji Sousaku Doujin Anime: Musou Kakyou.

2009 - Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou, Kurokami The Animation, Lupin III vs Meitantei Conan, K-On!, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Senjou no Valkyria: Valkyria Chronicles, Natsu no Arashi!, Meitantei Conan: Shikkoku no Chaser, Cobra The Animation: Time Drive, Bakemonogatari, Summer Wars, Redline, Cencoroll, Mahou Sensei Negima! Mou Hitotsu no Sekai, Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike, Inuyasha Kanketsuhen and Darker Than Black: Ryuusei no Gemini

2010 - Cobra The Animation (2010), Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, Durarara!!, Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimittsu, Nodame Cantabile: Finale, Katanagatari, Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu, Lupin III The Last Job, Uchuu Show e Youkoso, Kidou Senshi Gundam Unicorn, Working!!, Soukou Kihei Votoms: Gen`ei Hen, Heroman, Arakawa Under the Bridge, Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei, Trigun: Badlands Rumble, Black Lagoon: Roberta`s Blood Trail, Nurarihyon no Mago, Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin, Gekijouban Kidou Senshi Gundam 00: A Wakening of the Trailblazer, Otome Youkai Zakuro, Shinryaku! Ika Musume, Soredemo Machi wa Mawatte Iru, Mazinkaizer SKL and Votoms Finder.

2011 - Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, Gosick, Level E, Rain Town, Nichijou, Tiger & Bunny, Fireball Charming, Gintama`, Steins;Gate, Sket Dance, Dororon Enma-kun: Meeramera, Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san. (2011), Senjou no Valkyria 3: Unrecorded Chronicles - Tagatame no Juusou, Hagane no Renkinjutsushi: Milos no Seinaru Hoshi, Natsume Yuujinchou San, Usagi Drop, Carnival Phantasm, Working`!!, Shinryaku!? Ika Musume, Fate/Zero, Un-Go, Gensou Mangekyou: The Memories of Phantasm, Hidamari Sketch x SP and Eiga K-On!

2012 - Natsume Yuujinchou Shi, Kill Me Baby, Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, Buta, Wasurenagumo, Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Ken`ichi (2012), Kuromajo-san ga Tooru!!, Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna, Fate/Zero (2012), Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199, Hyouka, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita, Short Peace, Binbougami ga!, Joshiraku, Kokoro Connect, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Gintama` (2012), Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb, JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken (2012), Teekyuu, 009 Re:Cyborg, Lupin III Touhou Kenbunroku - Another Page, Saint Onii-san (2012) and Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo (2012)

2013 - Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke, Sen`yuu., Joshiraku OVA, Death Billiards, Little Witch Academia (2013), Suisei no Gargantia, Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san, Hataraku Maou-sama!, Yahari Ore no Seishun LoveCome wa Machigatte Iru.(2013), Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san. Z, Saint Onii-san (2013), Koukaku Kidoutai Arise: Ghost in the Shell, Servant x Service, Gekijouban Gintama Kanketsuhen: Yorozuya yo Eien Nare, Teekyuu (2013), Uchouten Kazoku, Space Pirate Captain Harlock, Non Non Biyori, Gundam Build Fighters, Kill La Kill, Tokyo Ravens, Kyousougiga (2013), Lupin III Princess of the Breeze - Kakusareta Kuuchuu Toshi, Shashinkan, Kaguya-hime no Monogatari, Hidamari Sketch: Sae Hiro Sotsugyou Hen and Lupin III vs. Meitantei Conan The Movie

2014 - Mushishi Tokubetsu Hen: Hihamu Kage, Tonari no Seki-kun, Space Dandy, Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda, JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Stardust Crusaders, Tiger & Bunny Movie 2: The Rising, Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Returns, Mushishi Zoku Shou, Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin, Mekakucity Actors, Meitantei Conan: Ijigen no Sniper, Lupin the IIIrd: Jigen Daisuke no Bohyou, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Terra Formars OAD, Gundam G no Reconguista, Suisei no Gargantia: Meguru Kouro, Haruka, Danna ga Nani o Itte Iruka Wakaranai Ken, Magic Kaito 1412, Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works, Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis, Gundam Build Fighters Try, Imawa no Kuni no Alice OVA, Gintama` (2014) and Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199: Hoshi-Meguru Hakobune

2015 - Edogawa Conan Shissou Jiken: Shijou Saiaku no Futsukakan, Death Parade, Yoru no Yatterman, Sengoku Musou, Anime de Wakaru Shinryounaika, Kidou Senshi Gundam: The Origin, Danna ga Nani o Itte Iruka Wakaranai Ken 2 Sureme, Kekkai Sensen, Teekyuu (2015), Gintama (2015), Punch Line, Usavich Zero, Ninja Slayer from Animation, Meitantei Conan: Gouka no Himawari, Mushishi Zoku Shou: Suzu no Shizuku, Koukaku Kidoutai: Shin Gekijouban, Rokka no Yuusha, Little Witch Academia: The Enchanted Parade, Working!!!, Non Non Biyori Repeat, Bakemono no Ko, Lupin III (2015), Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou, Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Returns (2015), One Punch Man and Kidou Senshi Gundam: Thunderbolt

2016 - Dimension W, Boku dake ga Inai Machi, Dagashi Kashi, Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu (2016), Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o!, Uchuu Patrol Luluco, Joker Game, Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou - The Last Song, Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge, Tonkatsu DJ Agetarou, Relife, Tales of Zestiria the Cross, Saiki Kusuo no Sainan (2016), 91 Days, Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV, Mob Psycho 100, Kaijuu Girls: Ultra Kaijuu Gijinka Keikaku, Nobunaga no Shinobi, Natsume Yuujinchou Go, Teekyuu (2016), Bernard-jou Iwaku. and Mobile Police Patlabor: Reboot

2017 - Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu: Sukeroku Futatabi Hen, Little Witch Academia (2017), ACCA 13-ku Kansatsu-ka, Onihei, Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o! 2, Gyakusatsu Kikan, Youjo Senki, Lupin the IIIrd: Chikemuri no Ishikawa Goemon, Kidou Senshi Gundam: Thunderbolt (2017), Yoru wa Mijikashi Aruke yo Otome, Nobunaga no Shinobi: Ise Kanegasaki Hen, Uchouten Kazoku 2, Natsume Yuujinchou Roku, Atom: The Beginning, Made in Abyss, Mahoujin Guru Guru (2017), Teekyuu (2017), Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou, Fireball Humorous and Kekkai Sensen & Beyond

2018 - Sora yori mo Tooi Basho, Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan, Dagashi Kashi 2, Hakumei to Mikochi, Saiki Kusuo no Sainan (2018), B: The Beginning, Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These, Lupin III Part 5, Nobunaga no Shinobi: Anegawa Ishiyama Hen, Golden Kamuy, Fullmetal Panic! Invisible Victory, Hisone to Masotan, Planet With, Hataraku Saibou, Angolmois: Genkou Kassenki, High Score Girl and Tsukumogami Kashimasu.

2019 - Mob Psycho 100 II, Kemurikusa, Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen, Youjo Senki Movie, Lord El-Melloi II-sei no Jikenbo: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note, Dororo (2019), Kouya no Kotobuki Hikoutai, Lupin III: Goodbye Partner, Lupin the IIIrd: Mine Fujiko no Uso, Gekijouban City Hunter: Shinjuku Private Eyes, Lupin III: The First, Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Seiran, Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki, Cencoroll 2, Vinland Saga, Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tsueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru, Beastars and Obsolete.

2020 - Id:Invaded, Saiki Kusuo no Sainan: Saishidou Hen, Somali to Mori no Kamisama, Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki Nisatsume, Eizouken ni wa Te o Dasuna!, Fireball Gebäude Bäude, ACCA 13-ku Kansatsu-ka: Regards, BNA, Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei Shiteshimatta..., Zashiki-warashi no Tatami-chan, Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai? Tensai-tachi no Ren`ai Zunousen, Koukaku Kidoutai: SAC_2045, Appare Ranman!, Deca-Dence, Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - III, Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi, Golden Kamuy (2020), Maoujou de Oyasumi and Akudama Drive.

2021 - Fate/Grand Carnival, Youjo Shachou, Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu You na Monogatari, Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki Sansatsume, Gokushufudou, Non Non Biyori Nonstop, Yoru no Kuni, Mobile Suit Gundam: Hathaway's Flash, Godzilla: S.P, Odd Taxi, Shadows House, Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song, Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu, Sonny Boy, Gyokou no Nikuko-chan, Tsuki to Laika to Nosferatu, Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu, Ousama Ranking, Gokushufudou Part 2, Gundam Breaker Battlogue and Lupin III: Part 6.

2022 - Chikyuugai Shounen Shoujo, Non Non Biyori Nonstop OVA, Shika no Ou: Yuna to Yakusoku no Tabi, Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Gekitotsu, Hakozume: Kouban Joshi no Gyakushuu, Aharen-san wa Hakarenai, Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic, Spy x Family, Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki Yonsatsume, Summertime Render, Shadows House 2nd Season, Fuuto Tantei, Isekai Ojisan, Yojouhan Time Machine Blues, Ame wo Tsugeru Hyouryuu Danchi, Cyberpunk: Edgerunners, Koukyuu no Karasu, Mob Psycho 100 III, Urusei Yatsura (2022), Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Sakubou and Lupin Zero.

2023 - Gokushufudou Season 2, Hikari no Ou, NieR:Automata Ver1.1a, Ooyukiumi no Kaina, Jigokuraku, Tengoku Daimakyou, Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi o Suru, Edomae Elf, Oooku and Undead Girl Murder Farce.
alshuSep 2, 2023 5:49 PM
Sep 2, 2023 7:55 PM
Nov 2017
Yes, and Naruto Shippuden for me right now is top 1. Any of these clowns saying it's bad just has bad taste.
Sep 3, 2023 7:26 AM

Sep 2020
no naruto is not in my top 50 anime oat
Sep 3, 2023 7:33 AM

Sep 2008
Far from it. Not even anywhere near any title I'd even consider decent.
Sep 3, 2023 7:49 AM

Sep 2020
Nah. It's one of the worst shonen I've ever seen. The end of Pain's arc was a memeable thing.
Sep 3, 2023 7:50 AM

Oct 2022
I've never really thought about it.
Sep 3, 2023 8:51 AM
Mar 2017
Yes, Naruto is number 2 for me. number 1 remains a masterpiece steins gate

People who answer no, maybe it's just not their taste
Sep 3, 2023 9:00 AM
Apr 2021
Yeeess. Naruto is my first anime. and I learned a lot from the Naruto anime. I've never even gone through fillers .

Naruto is included in the top 5 of my favorite anime
Sep 3, 2023 9:08 AM

Mar 2021
It's not in my top 50 anime. Even the manga has dropped out, so I have no desire to watch anime

Sep 3, 2023 9:11 AM
Aug 2022
My nephews like Naruto a lot, and I have fun when I watch it with them. Its definitely not something I'll ever watch on my own, but I read the manga last year, and thought it was alright

I was too old for it when it started broadcasting in Canada, (I was just about to turn thirteen, so I thought it looked like a cartoon for younger kids)
AJ2814Sep 3, 2023 9:15 AM
Sep 3, 2023 9:25 AM

Jan 2023
The correct answer is no.

40% of the show is filler.
Sep 3, 2023 9:36 AM

Mar 2021
My honest genuine reaction to that information
Sep 3, 2023 10:08 AM

Mar 2023
No it is not! i dont like that anime. i do not.
e
Sep 3, 2023 10:23 AM
Mar 2021
"Is Naruto in your top 50 animes list or no?"

No
Sep 3, 2023 11:45 AM

Jan 2021
No, I've not watched it so it can't be in my top 50 anime. On the bright side, it also can't be in my 50 worst anime as I've not seen it and I don't rate shows before I watch them or drop them.
Sometimes it takes a real man to be best girl. Gilgamesh is also chad.

[/center]
Sep 3, 2023 1:53 PM

Feb 2016
Reply to AramHovhanued
"Is Naruto in your top 50 animes list or no?"

No
@Aramtheanimeman is at least in your top 100?
Sep 3, 2023 3:33 PM

Dec 2019
S1 nope not even close but maybe shippuden
Sep 3, 2023 5:00 PM
Sep 2023
Sadly nope, I recognize the importance of the anime, though it never resonated with me at any level.
Kenjutsu is the art of killing...no matter how you sugarcoat it!

Sep 3, 2023 5:35 PM

Dec 2021
The Naruto Series was the biggest waste time for me as far as anime go (One Piece came close but I dropped around Whole Cake Island). It’s definitely in my bottom 10 as of current and now that I’m starting to watch anime that I’m likely to enjoy it will continue to be one of my lowest ranked anime.
Sep 3, 2023 6:00 PM

Dec 2021
@eli_shmeli Good way of putting it, One Piece fans should take note (Jokingly of course). Watching Naruto (completely) felt like a project rather than something I’d do for enjoyment (erotic videos are so much better imo).

I can’t imagine going up to one of my coworkers who work 2 jobs and recommending them Naruto only for them to not enjoy it 50 episodes through and reply with: “Trust me dude, it gets better 200 episodes from now you just gotta wait”

What I can imagine is getting clocked in the head for suggesting something so ridiculous.
Sep 3, 2023 7:50 PM

Dec 2021
yes in fact it's actually in my favourites.
Sep 3, 2023 8:06 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Naruto stopped being in my top 50 when I got into my twenties, as it should for any sane person.
Sep 4, 2023 12:04 AM

Jul 2021
As I've only watched a few anime, I can say Naruto is on my top 50 anime list
Sep 4, 2023 12:09 AM

Apr 2023
It´s like the last place in my top 100.
Sep 4, 2023 12:12 AM

Dec 2020
not even close lol. i consider it a classic but not something i enjoyed that much
Sep 4, 2023 12:15 AM

Jun 2015
Yes, it's in my top 50 least favorite anime of all time.
Sep 4, 2023 12:18 AM

Feb 2016
Reply to subahokke
not even close lol. i consider it a classic but not something i enjoyed that much
@subahokke do you think One Piece is better than Naruto?
Sep 4, 2023 12:21 AM

Dec 2020
Reply to SupremeGod
@subahokke do you think One Piece is better than Naruto?
@SupremeGod yeah absolutely 100%, i never got into naruto as much as i did with one piece
Sep 4, 2023 12:33 AM

Feb 2016
Reply to certainmiracle
Yes, it's in my top 50 least favorite anime of all time.
@certainmiracle can you list 10 animes better than Naruto?
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Episode 153 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 21, 2009

11 by ad0rablegoat »»
May 21, 11:19 AM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 151 Discussion

kalindiana - Oct 15, 2007

23 by ad0rablegoat »»
May 19, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 6 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Jul 17, 2009

32 by rizzlefps »»
May 17, 2:24 AM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 220 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Alicia3000 - Aug 31, 2009

125 by alexa0717 »»
May 7, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 68 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 3, 2009

32 by Losho »»
May 2, 8:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.