Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Oct 12, 2022 7:33 PM
Nov 2016
I feel for poor old Pig...he's suffering from PTSD..

Pork
Traumatized
Seriously
Daily

How many more pork dishes is mom gonna serve up for dinner?

Dang Pig can't catch a break!

This is SUCH a comfy show...like a blend of Yuru Camp, Is the order a rabbit, and K-On...with a soupçon of Nyanko Days thrown in!
Oct 12, 2022 7:39 PM

Sep 2019
Another entertaining episode. I really like the vibe of the show. The art style is also perfect for the show.
Oct 12, 2022 7:52 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
This is so wholesome, makes me happy to see an anime encouraging workshop activities rather than shaming for not doing them correctly.

Oh, and Purin is such a tsundere.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Oct 12, 2022 8:06 PM

May 2021
Great episode & the opening was as well.
Oct 12, 2022 8:36 PM
May 2019
Watching this after a particularly frustrating shift at work was so very blissful. This is the perfect comfort show. This episode had me smiling a lot.
Oct 12, 2022 9:41 PM

Oct 2010
I built a bench in middle school shop class, so this show sings to my soul.
Oct 12, 2022 9:53 PM
Jun 2021
It's a hug to the heart, makes me wanna cry but in the best way possible, so wholesome dude.
Oct 13, 2022 12:01 AM

Jan 2008
The ski bench & the DIY Club sign turned out so nice.

Falconuruguay said:
I feel for poor old Pig...he's suffering from PTSD..

Pork
Traumatized
Seriously
Daily

How many more pork dishes is mom gonna serve up for dinner?

Dang Pig can't catch a break!

lmao
Oct 13, 2022 12:04 AM

Apr 2021
Takumin is so cute! Another soul-healing Thursday to survive the week. RK gangsta will be arriving next week hehe.

Oct 13, 2022 12:14 AM

Apr 2022
Miku just wants a world where her (girl)friend doesn't get hurt by having the robots do everything for her. But she's also A SHIT and a tsun so she just comes off as a gigantic BITCH!
I may make you feel but I can't make you think.

Oct 13, 2022 1:50 AM

Jan 2021
Takumin is a sweet girl, her handcraft is also so pretty.

I just realized that Serufu reminds me of Kaede from Komi-san, hahaha.

It seems the most awaited girl aka Juliet will appear in the next episode~ can't wait to see her :D

Ending song is so lovely and cute.

Oct 13, 2022 2:26 AM

Feb 2021
Takumi now part of the club! The op and ed are both super chill and cute. Can't get over how much I enjoy this show, its just super relaxing with its cute characters and art style.

Gotta love Serufu's laid back nature!

Oct 13, 2022 2:34 AM

Apr 2012
Why do most of Purin's appearances in the opening look like she's a complete stranger here, but trying to look like local? Also, is this show so unabashed with its clichés that they even make a blunt meta comment about how their plot looks like a typical high school club manga?
RobertBobertOct 13, 2022 3:01 AM
Oct 13, 2022 2:48 AM

Jul 2016
fuck these are so cozy, im enjoying this anime a lot
Oct 13, 2022 3:09 AM

Sep 2008
Great to see that Takumin joined the club too, ...and Purin is so jealous! Nice OP - I look forward to next episode ♡
This show is so much better, than I ever expected it to be!
Oct 13, 2022 3:50 AM

Dec 2008
Serefu is the new Osaka from Azumanga Daioh!
May the Uguu be with you.

Oct 13, 2022 4:49 AM

Jul 2021
A very very nice episode. Relaxing and happy.

The ED is really good.

LOL @ Purin pouting seeing Yua having fun in her club.

The sign came out really cute. Takumin did a good job.

The last part where she says she'll join the club and then the club president's and Yua's reaction to it made me laugh so much.

You will definitely appreciate the episode more if you watch this after your work/school. It's really comforting to watch. No big plot, nothing to remember, just enjoy the cuteness and wholesomeness. Thisis definitely recommened to watch weekly. Binging it will be nice too but it hits different while watching weekly.

New girl in next episode.

5/5 episode. Looking forward to next one.
TsutanaiFuunOct 13, 2022 4:53 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Oct 13, 2022 5:34 AM
Jul 2018
Takamin is now a member of DIY club, great!
Purin sure one hack of a jealous girl, lol
We have a new rich girl now!

The OP is really good and it's just charming in a way!
Oct 13, 2022 7:10 AM
Sep 2021
The DIY club got a new member and are enjoying to make new things.
I give it 5/10.
Oct 13, 2022 7:12 AM
Sep 2019
Is Sunflower Girls real? I wanna read it
Oct 13, 2022 7:23 AM

May 2015
Troll326 said:

Since the story is set in the future it most likely isn't real, though who knows... I got that feeling that Sunflower girls is a shoujo-ai.

IshitatesoOct 13, 2022 7:26 AM
Oct 13, 2022 7:46 AM

Feb 2021
A new member joined the DIY club. Looking at episode 2, this looks like a great CGDCT show and I'm loving it. Looks like the president looking like she's about to hammer someone coming through the door is gonna be a running joke in the series and I'm all for it. Comfy opening, really liking the visual.

On the more not so happy note, I don't like Pudding's character, but it seems like she's going to change judging from the opening, so I hope that's the case.

"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Oct 13, 2022 10:10 AM

Jan 2022
This was very cute. Brings me back to the first time I did mosaic tiling art back in elementary school. New girl actually did do a pretty good job too.
-insert NGE meme here-
Oct 13, 2022 11:40 AM
Oct 2019
Takumi was adorable, she build a beautiful DIY sign.

Ohh Purin is jealous...

Very relaxing show, put a smile on my face.
Oct 13, 2022 12:04 PM

Jul 2016
Purin is such a 101 tsundere lol.

Wholesome episode. Takumin's club sign looks awesome!

Also, "Sunflower Girls" is definitely a shoujo-ai manga and you can't tell me otherwise.
Oct 13, 2022 1:41 PM

May 2019
Decent episode, some character development and a new member has joined in Takumi, which was funny when she announced she was joining and the other two girls assumed she was already a member. I like the details in the show, whether it's in the tools they use, how things are assembled, and even Serufu's pig pet looking traumatized when Serufu was eating pork lol. The ED was nice as well, and at the end a new character appears!
Oct 13, 2022 2:13 PM

Aug 2008
This anime brings me so much joy
Oct 13, 2022 2:49 PM
Jan 2021
All of them are so cute. I cant wait for the rest to join ^^
Oct 13, 2022 2:51 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
laying out the tiles before you gluing them down, is the right thing to do to make sure you're happy with the design and how it looks.

Oct 13, 2022 4:57 PM
Sep 2022
this anime is so much fun and Purin is gay
Oct 13, 2022 5:58 PM
Feb 2022
It kind of makes my headache feel better.
Oct 13, 2022 6:06 PM
Jul 2022
Never did I think I would ponder where the future of the world is heading while watching a CGDCT anime.
Oct 13, 2022 6:20 PM
Nov 2021
I like how chill this anime's vibe is. I keep comparing it to K-On cause initially the mc reminded me of Yui. Still feels similar in ceetain aspects but K-On is a lot more energetic.
Oct 13, 2022 6:21 PM

Dec 2018
I just love everything about this. I wanna see how Purin joins the club! and of course curious about the new girl
Oct 13, 2022 6:26 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
SouthRzVa said:

Also, "Sunflower Girls" is definitely a shoujo-ai manga and you can't tell me otherwise.

The payoff will be great when Purin finally turns dere, can't wait for that.
Oct 13, 2022 6:54 PM

Apr 2012
SouthRzVa said:

Two girls on the cover? Of course it's yuri! Romance is the main core of any girls' mindset, so if you don't see a man there, then they are obviously lesbians. It's not like shoujo has a lot of works about idealized female friendship...

ratoanorexico said:

And this too. Only gay can send mixed signals due to social awkwardness.

Ishitateso said:
Troll326 said:

Since the story is set in the future it most likely isn't real, though who knows... I got that feeling that Sunflower girls is a shoujo-ai.

It may be a mystery to you, but shoujo is also rich in friendship stories, even more so than shonen. And unlike the latter, nakama-power stories for girls just look like an idealized sweet-sweet friendship. At the very least, it's pretty silly to try to define a work as a lesbian just because there are two girls on the cover.
Oct 13, 2022 6:56 PM

Apr 2012
Smudy said:
SouthRzVa said:

The payoff will be great when Purin finally turns dere, can't wait for that.

She is already dere in the ED and one might even say in the OP. However, she is not a classic tsundere, so she will most likely always be bipolar depending on the scene.
Oct 13, 2022 6:57 PM
Jun 2021
i love so much this show 10/10 :D
Oct 13, 2022 7:03 PM
Sep 2022
RobertBobert said:
SouthRzVa said:

Two girls on the cover? Of course it's yuri! Romance is the main core of any girls' mindset, so if you don't see a man there, then they are obviously lesbians. It's not like shoujo has a lot of works about idealized female friendship...

ratoanorexico said:

Ishitateso said:

It may be a mystery to you, but shoujo is also rich in friendship stories, even more so than shonen. And unlike the latter, nakama-power stories for girls just look like an idealized sweet-sweet friendship. At the very least, it's pretty silly to try to define a work as a lesbian just because there are two girls on the cover.

Why are you so bothered about this?? 😭 I just made a joke since she seemed to be jealous of the main character with other girls
i really don't understand why some people commenting on the possibility of being a Yuri bother you.. I wonder if you would react the same way if it was a straight couple
Oct 13, 2022 7:06 PM

Apr 2012
ratoanorexico said:
RobertBobert said:

Why are you so bothered about this?? 😭 I just made a joke since she seemed to be jealous of the main character with other girls
i really don't understand why some people commenting on the possibility of being a Yuri bother you.. I wonder if you would react the same way if it was a straight couple

I didn't botthering, I just confirmed your point! Of course, when you're jealous that your friend is having a good time with new friends, it means you're gay. Any person knows that other than romantic jealousy does not exist.
Oct 13, 2022 7:45 PM

Sep 2020
Pretty cool that snowboards can be turned into park benches, very great episode, another girl with glasses joined the club!
Oct 13, 2022 8:38 PM

Jul 2016
ratoanorexico said:
RobertBobert said:

Let him be. This guy practically materializes from thin air the moment some user comments something yuri-related.
Just ignore him or don't take his words seriously. Practically everyone in MAL does this when it comes to RobertBobert.
Oct 13, 2022 8:49 PM

May 2015
RobertBobert said:

Ishitateso said:

Man, I was almost sure you would bite on this the same way I had seen you biting on similiar themes all the time.... and you did. :)
Thank you Master for teaching poor me about the obious!

PS.: You shouldn't take these things so seriously all the time. Just saying.
IshitatesoOct 13, 2022 8:58 PM
Oct 13, 2022 8:54 PM

Apr 2012
Ishitateso said:
RobertBobert said:

Man, I was almost sure you would bite on this, like I had seen you biting on similiar themes all the time.... and you did. :)
Thank you Master for teaching poor me about the obious!

Always at your service.

P.S. Editing your comment after answering to sound smarter isn't the best way to teach someone to take things easier. Especially if the answer was a joke. I'm just saying.

SouthRzVa said:
ratoanorexico said:

Let him be. This guy practically materializes from thin air the moment some user comments something yuri-related.
Just ignore him or don't take his words seriously. Practically everyone in MAL does this when it comes to RobertBobert.

I love how someone who got lesbian vibes just from the two girls standing next to each other tries to be sarcastic about the seriousness of my words. However, judging by the saltiness of your answer, you yourself realized how stupid were this speculation. I am pleased to.
RobertBobertOct 13, 2022 9:13 PM
Oct 13, 2022 9:21 PM

Jul 2016
@RobertBobert Yeah... no idea who you are talking to. I just made a single stupid comment yet it somehow affected you so much you started assuming things about me. I think the salt is somewhere else, man.

Anyways, it's not the first time you act this affected and it surely won't be the last. I just hope you start doing something productive with your life because having this much free time on MAL sure isn't good for you.
Oct 13, 2022 9:25 PM

Apr 2012
SouthRzVa said:
@RobertBobert Yeah... no idea who you are talking to. I just made a single stupid comment yet it somehow affected you so much you started assuming things about me. I think the salt is somewhere else, man.

Anyways, it's not the first time you act this affected and it surely won't be the last. I just hope you start doing something productive with your life because having this much free time on MAL sure isn't good for you.

Never mind, I just love it when people write passive-aggressively salty comments and unironically roasting me just to tell me they don't care what I write to them. Especially when they try to reproach me as seriously as possible for a sarcastic comment in response to an alleged "joke".
Oct 13, 2022 10:50 PM
Jan 2019
Artstyle and general atmosphere brings back memories of "Sketchbook: Full Colors" and a lot of other early digital anime from that decade.
Oct 13, 2022 11:35 PM

Jan 2012
Love the vibes this show brings each week! I was trippin' on the classroom scene though with nobody moving an inch while Takumi and Serufu were talking to each other. Had to laugh when one of the other students actually said something aloud to interrupt their conversation. And then they all went back to being statues again!

Anyway, that club sign looks rather clean and vibrant. Curious to see how much they can trick out the shed and the surrounding area as the season unfolds.
Oct 14, 2022 6:13 AM
Jun 2021
Love some optimism from the Club Leader. Still cant getting used to Serufu Yua character.
Oct 14, 2022 6:22 AM

Oct 2018
God I love this show so much, the characters are so endearing.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do It Yourself!! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Dec 21, 2022

141 by Puncheon »»
May 21, 12:28 PM

Poll: » Do It Yourself!! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2022

240 by The-Black-Terror »»
May 1, 9:41 PM

Poll: » Do It Yourself!! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Oct 26, 2022

106 by ANDRZEJ11121 »»
Dec 11, 2023 12:38 PM

Poll: » Do It Yourself!! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Dec 14, 2022

62 by HanamiDango »»
Oct 15, 2023 2:05 AM

Poll: » Do It Yourself!! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 16, 2022

86 by HanamiDango »»
Sep 30, 2023 3:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.