Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girlfriend, Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 17, 2021 5:38 PM

Mar 2015
Swagernator said:
I honestly don't understand why was this hailed as one of the better ones of all the harem shows, or the most "unique", genre breaking one ... i didn't see any of that, it was pretty terrible in how ridiculous it was.

And no, that's not a good thing, if a show is stupid you don't praise it for it. "Ohh its so bad it's actually good Uhhhh", just no. Stop it.
so I'm supposed to stop enjoying probably the only good show of this garbage season because you said so? ok, but who are you again?
Am I a good person? No. But do I try to be better every single day? Also no
Sep 17, 2021 5:40 PM

Mar 2015
SkyhighCFC said:
SoraSenpai said:
I don't understand why you end with a Nagisa episode when Saki was his girl friend to begin with. The anime continued to be a questionable one as to whether or not it's a romance or comedy anime.
This episode was the cringiest one yet. I'm supposed to feel happy for Nagisa that Naoya changed her life? She is basically a less annoying Milika.

This story should have brought Shino into the mix way earlier. She is like the side kick who brings even more stupid moments to an anime. Like we saw in the past three episodes.

Saki literally carried the anime in terms of comedy up until the last three where Shino was awesome as well.
Felt bad for her at the end Cause both Nagisa and Milika got to kiss Naoya and Shino was butt ass naked on top of him.

5/10 only for Saki and the Potential of Shino.

Don't you dare compare Nagisa to the narcissistic bitch that is Rik*.
Rika is best girl. change my mind
Sep 17, 2021 6:41 PM
May 2021
pasanoid said:
SkyhighCFC said:

Don't you dare compare Nagisa to the narcissistic bitch that is Rik*.

Ok how about the fact that she:
- is incredibly arrogant and narcissitic
- is a stalker
- doesn't respect boundaries
- doesn't respect anyone else's feelings other than her own
- doesn't respect people's relationships
- doesn't respect her own father
- tried to falsely accuse Naoya of sexual assault
- squatted on his property despite the fact all 3 of them asked her to leave (she didn't even fall for him yet at this point, she was just being petty)
- uses her body for views online yet tries to act like she somehow had to work hard for them
- straight up stole Naoya's first kiss without consent (literally sexual assault but considering the type of show I won't treat it as something that serious)
- refuses to leave Naoya alone despite the fact he, Saki and Nagisa all asked her to do too many times to count
- constantly creating scenes in the middle of school just to get Naoya's attention

...and so on. I could probably find even more stuff I didn't like about her, but I'm pretty sure this should be enough to convince most people she's not a good character.
Sep 17, 2021 6:58 PM
Daydreamer

Mar 2020
Cringe, stupid, braindead. Watching this killed tons of neurons. My lungs exploded for the laughs. I Loved it. 7/10.
Sep 17, 2021 7:39 PM

Jun 2020
In the finale I wonder how this is going to turn out to be, Starting with Minase telling her story about how she started and ended with running away from Naoya which was amusingly hilarious

This marathon is tiring to bear and some of them even gave up midway, Naoya and his persistentness he just doesn't know when to give up and he doesn't back from his words and that's what makes him a good person he's just that big of an idiot, Well now Shino has a grasp of the situation she's going to question Naoya's actions till he gives in

That ending was a bit the usual but it was a nice touch to end at it was all fine Minase is happy she's not holding back and Milka is not giving up till Naoya falls for her and Shino is not giving this two-timing relationship an end good ending, not the best not the worst.

I'm glad this series was born as its comedic timing and the hilarious relationship Naoya has to go through entertained me so well every week was just a disaster that's waiting to happen.
Sep 17, 2021 7:45 PM

Jan 2011
this show was super braindead stupid ,but i'd being lying if i said when i wasn't cringing i was laughing at just how insanely dumb it was 6/10

not much praise but it was still better than Love Comedy

honestly would've been better despite the whole two timing thing if Rika wasn't around and i thought shino would be a nice to mix it up by being the only sane person but silly of me to think she wouldn't somehow end up liking him lol
Sep 17, 2021 8:31 PM

Jul 2020
this isn't half bad tbh and i had to increase my score to 6
Sep 17, 2021 8:57 PM

Mar 2018
Pretty decent episode, though the running was pretty drawn out. Sheds some light onto why Nagisa loves Naoya so much, but not much the other way around other then an impulse feeling.

Why does Shino like him too LMAOOOO. Who is writing this???

Middle-of-the-road anime with best girl Milika. Can't say I hated the show, but I can't say I liked it either.
Sep 17, 2021 9:13 PM

Apr 2016
pasanoid said:
so I'm supposed to stop enjoying probably the only good show of this garbage season because you said so? ok, but who are you again?

How far we have gone if this is the best this season has to offer.
Sep 17, 2021 9:29 PM

Sep 2020
I watched all of Kanojo mo Kanojo...

I will not be reading all of Kanojo mo Kanojo...

It's time to move on -.-
Sep 17, 2021 9:55 PM
Apr 2021
So that's where it ends LMAO.
I would like to see the third one (iykyk) in action as well but it is what it is. Guess I have to wait for a season 2 of this anime.
Naoya is really an airhead but literally doesn't give up like damn.
I'm not really anticipating another season but I could watch it to see how Naoya handles all that. Also TakaRie supremacy.

Sep 17, 2021 10:02 PM

Sep 2020
I'll put it as an "anime we hate to love".
Crazy stuff over there, but it was pretty fun!

6/10: 2 for each girl.
Sep 17, 2021 10:42 PM
Nov 2019
The running scene is one the funniest things I've seen in a while. Nouya and Nagisa just having a whole-ass conversation during a chase, Nagisa somehow having infinite stamina while the other 3 girls just give up (don't Saki and Shino play basketball? There's no way Nagisa should be faster), mixed in with the flashbacks of Nagisa failing at everything just made for a great scene.
Sep 17, 2021 10:47 PM
Oct 2019
To sum up the show: It's so bad, so ridiculous that it actually good
Sep 17, 2021 11:02 PM
Jun 2013
Swagernator said:
pasanoid said:

Bro, look at your own list, you have stuff like FMA: Brotherhood, Toradora, OPM, Code Geass, Steins;Gate and many other classics with a "2" score, you're far from having any qualification to dictate what is good or not lol
Sep 17, 2021 11:30 PM

Apr 2016
Shinuki_n_Reborn said:
Bro, look at your own list, you have stuff like FMA: Brotherhood, Toradora, OPM, Code Geass, Steins;Gate and many other classics with a "2" score, you're far from having any qualification to dictate what is good or not lol

Im sure any minute now a new battle shounen is starting, go get ready.
Sep 17, 2021 11:59 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
God, this show! It's so stupid but equally as entertaining, I just don't know anymore xD.

Great start to the finale by showing Minase-san's past! Definitely bumped up a score purely because of this. Dedication 101 right there, lol.

Naoya's absurdity for once seemed reasonable even though the conditions are messed up as heck. Good to see a more proactive Minase-san, as a result.

(Kanojo mo Kanojo)^2, saw this somewhere on reddit or quora during one of the earlier episodes and this is literally cranking me up right now. It's so fitting, lmao.

Loved both the Op & ED as well. Animation quality dropped a tier or so from the second half but that hardly mattered, lol. 7/10 from me.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 18, 2021 12:29 AM

Apr 2021
Well that was the finale huh...A fine one I'd say
At first I honestly thought this was gonna be an average show around 5 or 6 for me on 10....I didn't even like the MC Naoya cause to me he kinda felt like a straight forward robot xD
But anyway the show and the characters eventually did improve and it was really funny and entertaining from start to end...Good show I'd say 7/10 for me
can't wait for season 2^^(Hopefully there is one) I may even read the manga after this
Sep 18, 2021 12:58 AM

Mar 2015
SkyhighCFC said:
pasanoid said:

- is a stalker
- squatted on his property despite the fact all 3 of them asked her to leave (she didn't even fall for him yet at this point, she was just being petty)
- uses her body for views online yet tries to act like she somehow had to work hard for them
- straight up stole Naoya's first kiss without consent (literally sexual assault but considering the type of show I won't treat it as something that serious)
- refuses to leave Naoya alone despite the fact he, Saki and Nagisa all asked her to do too many times to count
- constantly creating scenes in the middle of school just to get Naoya's attention

...and so on. I could probably find even more stuff I didn't like about her, but I'm pretty sure this should be enough to convince most people she's not a good character.
about half of this is what makes her best girl though.
Sep 18, 2021 1:12 AM

Mar 2015
Swagernator said:
pasanoid said:

some might have gone quite further than the others. but why use we, aren't you a single person
Sep 18, 2021 1:30 AM
Mar 2021
Such a wholesome way to end things.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2021 1:30 AM
Aug 2020
When I first read the summary of this anime before release the anime reminded me of

I am actually glad that this anime didn't end the way that did. The concept may be a but weird but the anime is very funny. The op and ed are little different tone from my usual but I enjoyed it and the ending of the anime was satisfying.The studio did a excellent job with animation quality and I really liked Nagisa-san character in the story. This anime may not get a season 2 but I'm hoping that I will be wrong.Overall 8/10
Sep 18, 2021 2:37 AM

Jan 2021
Okay! this was unexpected.. was it good enogh? HELL YEAH, I smiled during the end 10/10
Nagisa and Saki are finally acting like real girlfriends!
Naoya.. This guy is really amazing XD He's still a man of his word I like that :D
Waiting for season 2 if possible :)
Sep 18, 2021 3:04 AM

Jul 2014
Let's be real, none of us expected anything whatsoever from this mess of a show and, in that regard, it delivered: it was exactly as ridiculous, stupid and bad as anyone could have hoped for or expected. Initially, the stupidity and constant yelling was in the "so bad it's good" territory, but from Milika's introduction onward it gradually started to become annoyingly stupid rather than entertainingly stupid (not least because Milika ultimately offered nothing to the show and could have been cut entirely without changing anything). Like, why does Milika even like Naoya? Why does Shino like him too all of a sudden?

It still had its fun moments even after that, of course, but I do think the novelty wore off and that such a thing happening was an inevitability. This episode was not one of those fun moments, though, as Nagisa is such a boring character archetype and her backstory only enhanced that fact.

I'm glad I watched this show for the meme, but it's not good at all. I think the Aho Girl mangaka should perhaps try to find a different career path to be honest.

Kinda split between 4/10 and 5/10 for this, but as I did enjoy at least some of it I'll go with 5, even if that it is probably generous in the end.
Sep 18, 2021 3:16 AM

Sep 2018
Not the funniest episode, but Kanojo mo Kanojo already showed some of the funniest comedy ever seen in Japanese animation, so I'm fine with a slightly more serious season finale.

Hoping for season 2 because I'm not sure this kind of comedy would work as well in manga form.

9/10 and AotS
Sep 18, 2021 4:00 AM

Mar 2014
Like I keep saying it was more fun when it was solely Nagisa x Naoya x Saki. The comedy and poly aspect made this entertaining for me. Then Rika showed up and I just got more irritated watching her. Shino was okay though. I like her a bit

Still don’t like how Saki Saki keeps getting the short end of the stick

5/10 for me
Sep 18, 2021 5:13 AM
Jul 2020
it was good.conclusion is, minase san best girl!!!!!
Sep 18, 2021 5:30 AM

Feb 2014
This final episode sums up why this series has been one of my favourites guilty pleasures of 2021.

I liked Nagisa's backstory and how she worked very hard after being inspired by how persistent Naoya was in trying to date Saki in the first place, which he was at it since elementary school no less. However, Naoya overheard her story since the men's baths back right next to hers, so she got embarrassed and ran off. Full respect for Naoya for being able to keep up with her for the whole mountain chase, whereas the others had to take taxi the rest of the way! XD

In a roundabout way, Naoya got through to Nagisa and now she wants to give it her all for him and placing a kiss on his cheek in front of the others was a good way to start.

Another revelation we got after Shino had her interrogation with Naoya, Saki and Nagisa at her penthouse was that she too loves him, although she want to give up on him and end their two-timing at the same time. Very interesting, that's for sure.

Overall, this show is simply stupid, but funny and lovable. Production quality was about average which is fine for a series like this and as for best girl, even after the focus Nagisa got in this last episode, I'd still choose Milika over the others. She simply hits the right notes for me and I'm fine with that. =)

7/10 is my final score.
Sep 18, 2021 5:33 AM

Oct 2016
Thus end one of the most hilariously fun shows I have ever watched. It was so fun that I had to catch up to the manga midway through the season and it was great. I hope a second season is on the horizon. 8/10

Shino best girl
Sep 18, 2021 6:33 AM
May 2021
pasanoid said:
SkyhighCFC said:

- is a stalker

If these are things that makes someone "best girl" in your eyes then you have some terrible taste ngl
Sep 18, 2021 6:33 AM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
Well, i guess it ended the way it started. cant really say if i liked or hated the show, im a bit torn between both. But i guess it had its fun moments.

smoochie smoochie[/center]
Sep 18, 2021 6:35 AM
May 2021
katsu044 said:
this show was super braindead stupid ,but i'd being lying if i said when i wasn't cringing i was laughing at just how insanely dumb it was 6/10

not much praise but it was still better than Love Comedy

honestly would've been better despite the whole two timing thing if Rika wasn't around and i thought shino would be a nice to mix it up by being the only sane person but silly of me to think she wouldn't somehow end up liking him lol

100%...this show would have been sooooo much better without Rik*
Sep 18, 2021 6:37 AM
May 2021
vF_Wackiier said:
Pretty decent episode, though the running was pretty drawn out. Sheds some light onto why Nagisa loves Naoya so much, but not much the other way around other then an impulse feeling.

Why does Shino like him too LMAOOOO. Who is writing this???

Middle-of-the-road anime with best girl Milika. Can't say I hated the show, but I can't say I liked it either.

I'm very concerned you found Rik* of all people the best thing about the show...pretty telling if i'm being real
Sep 18, 2021 6:40 AM
May 2021
Atavistic said:
Let's be real, none of us expected anything whatsoever from this mess of a show and, in that regard, it delivered: it was exactly as ridiculous, stupid and bad as anyone could have hoped for or expected. Initially, the stupidity and constant yelling was in the "so bad it's good" territory, but from Milika's introduction onward it gradually started to become annoyingly stupid rather than entertainingly stupid (not least because Milika ultimately offered nothing to the show and could have been cut entirely without changing anything). Like, why does Milika even like Naoya? Why does Shino like him too all of a sudden?

It still had its fun moments even after that, of course, but I do think the novelty wore off and that such a thing happening was an inevitability. This episode was not one of those fun moments, though, as Nagisa is such a boring character archetype and her backstory only enhanced that fact.

I'm glad I watched this show for the meme, but it's not good at all. I think the Aho Girl mangaka should perhaps try to find a different career path to be honest.

Kinda split between 4/10 and 5/10 for this, but as I did enjoy at least some of it I'll go with 5, even if that it is probably generous in the end.

Always love to see it when someone shares my distaste for Rik*'s character. People tried to convince me I'd start liking her by the end of the season uno...she literally got WORSE as the episodes went on
Sep 18, 2021 7:40 AM
May 2016
Didn't think it could maintain the humor with the premise the whole time but it did. Great finale and show.
Sep 18, 2021 7:54 AM

Oct 2020
A lot of Nagisa in this episode. Glad that they got rid of the Nagisa 2nd and Saki 1st hierarchy. Definetely a Nagisa win in my books. Shino trying to understand their relationship and being a mediator was great as well. All in all, this show has been a pretty fun joyride with lots of silly and ridiculous moments.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2021 8:10 AM

May 2018
Absolutely hilarious how Shino is the only sane person in the show! I love Kanojo mo Kanojo and it is by far the most enjoyable series for me this summer.

8/10
Sep 18, 2021 8:12 AM

May 2018
SkyhighCFC said:
Atavistic said:

Always love to see it when someone shares my distaste for Rik*'s character. People tried to convince me I'd start liking her by the end of the season uno...she literally got WORSE as the episodes went on

well well well what do we have here someone who is not a Rika enjoyer? I sentence thee to be hung, drawn and quartered for this unholy sin!
Sep 18, 2021 8:16 AM

Mar 2015
Geat focus on Nagisa and even better now that there's no heirachy between her and saki. Milika still going on the attack and Shino being the only normal character of the show but also secretly loves him. Definitely one of the best of the season for me. Now I can finally continue on with the manga.

I find it sad that people have taken this show too seriously and given it a lower score than it should have because it absolutely delivered in all it's respective genres (comedy, romance, harem). Guess a lot has changed over the past few years.
Sep 18, 2021 8:19 AM

Feb 2020
So for 12 episodes, this anime kept touching on the same topic over and over again for the entire time, which was really disappointing. Thought they would focus more on a 2-timing relationship itself, and not have a new girl appear out of nowhere to 'spice things up', and getting fussy over how others see their relationship. Turned into harem mode immediately; doesn't differentiate itself from the usual.

Not a fan of the 'shouting-equals-comedy', rest of the anime could've been on the level of episode 1's structure but whatever.

a terrible rating for a terrible anime
Sep 18, 2021 8:38 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Mal, when you decide to change the theme into the parody?

Alright, kmk never fail to amaze with its way of comedy. Lots of aho comment on this episode. Idk if its intended or refer to something else, but, yeah, this is an aho series after all. Its up to you to describe this is your kind of comedy you seek, or not. But for me, its just too much, or rather i can say, its not my cup of caffeine. Don't judge me, i am just staying true to myself, like that Mukai-kun. So, idk what on earth author smoking while this. But, yeah, glad everything's over, and cheers to everyone that loves this dang show.

That's it all and move on.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 18, 2021 8:42 AM
Feb 2021
TheGrandSage23 said:
Like I keep saying it was more fun when it was solely Nagisa x Naoya x Saki. The comedy and poly aspect made this entertaining for me. Then Rika showed up and I just got more irritated watching her. Shino was okay though. I like her a bit

Still don’t like how Saki Saki keeps getting the short end of the stick

5/10 for me

She was getting the short end of the stick from literally episode 1, why were you expecting otherwise.
Sep 18, 2021 8:43 AM
Feb 2021
Boazanian said:
So for 12 episodes, this anime kept touching on the same topic over and over again for the entire time, which was really disappointing. Thought they would focus more on a 2-timing relationship itself, and not have a new girl appear out of nowhere to 'spice things up', and getting fussy over how others see their relationship. Turned into harem mode immediately; doesn't differentiate itself from the usual.

Not a fan of the 'shouting-equals-comedy', rest of the anime could've been on the level of episode 1's structure but whatever.

There wasn't more to say about the 2-timing relationship itself.
Sep 18, 2021 8:53 AM

Feb 2020
MugenNoShirayuki said:
Boazanian said:

I guess, though I remember Naoya kept saying how he'd make both of them happy, but I find it hard to say whether it actually showed him 'making the two of them happy.'

Unless the slideshow in the last minute of this episode is the answer, well, that'd be even more disappointing
Sep 18, 2021 8:59 AM
May 2021
Byniavo said:
SkyhighCFC said:

well well well what do we have here someone who is not a Rika enjoyer? I sentence thee to be hung, drawn and quartered for this unholy sin!

Idc I ain't going down without a fight!
Sep 18, 2021 9:14 AM
Feb 2021
Boazanian said:
MugenNoShirayuki said:

I guess, though I remember Naoya kept saying how he'd make both of them happy, but I find it hard to say whether it actually showed him 'making the two of them happy.'

Unless the slideshow in the last minute of this episode is the answer, well, that'd be even more disappointing

That's because the author is incapable of showing actual romance between the characters. If he did, that would destroy the comedy, because Naoya ISN'T capable of making them both happy, outside of saying that he loves them (which, for them, is enough).

Basically, by making the girls' standards low enough where just lip-service to being in love with them and making them happy is enough, Naoya gets to be able to satisfy them both without having to actually do anything.
Sep 18, 2021 9:23 AM

Jan 2020
I thoroughly enjoyed this anime. Naoya was one of the better harem mcs and was pretty funny throughout, though I can kinda understand why some people may have found him a bit annoying. I personally think the score is way too low but I digress. I’d definitely love another season.
Sep 18, 2021 9:26 AM

Jan 2020
badabass said:
Mal, when you decide to change the theme into the parody?

Alright, kmk never fail to amaze with its way of comedy. Lots of aho comment on this episode. Idk if its intended or refer to something else, but, yeah, this is an aho series after all. Its up to you to describe this is your kind of comedy you seek, or not. But for me, its just too much, or rather i can say, its not my cup of caffeine. Don't judge me, i am just staying true to myself, like that Mukai-kun. So, idk what on earth author smoking while this. But, yeah, glad everything's over, and cheers to everyone that loves this dang show.

That's it all and move on.

The “Aho” comment refers to Aho Girl I believe, which is the author’s previous work
Sep 18, 2021 11:51 AM

Oct 2013
SkyhighCFC said:
pasanoid said:

If these are things that makes someone "best girl" in your eyes then you have some terrible taste ngl

How about taking a look at her good sides too? Rika is:

> Very assertive, goes for what she wants & shows that she's got what it takes to make it happen. You can see this as a con considering their circumstances, but it's also a pro for herself. Two sides to this coin.

> Looks wise, she's pretty hot and part of it is also her maintaining/improving her physique.

> I'm guessing you hate her "society rebel" side where she's not rly into school much yet managed to get a decent following & rising as a youtuber. Again, there's two sides to this coin, depending how you see it. She should respect her dad more but dude also wanted to deleted her channel which she did put work in, not exactly cool.

> I do think she was on the right path if she goes by what we saw in ep 11, despite being a hardcore narcissist, she was also wanted to get to know him.

As for boundary respecting... this is a romance where the MC's two-timing, lol. She's just more assertive about it. Disrespectful definitely, but one could also say admirable given her sheer persistence. Persistence was also what helped Nagisa after all. Overall, some of us just find her a pretty fun character tho' , felt right at home with the others.

So in a way, @pasanoid knew what he was saying when he said those things make her best girl (not that I completely agree, since I vowed to embrace all for this show & pick no favs) , as most of those flaws are two-sided coins, with a pro on the other, just depends which you value/hate more : P
Sep 18, 2021 12:18 PM
May 2021
ManlyTear said:
SkyhighCFC said:

How about taking a look at her good sides too? Rika is:

> Very assertive, goes for what she wants & shows that she's got what it takes to make it happen. You can see this as a con considering their circumstances, but it's also a pro for herself. Two sides to this coin.

> Looks wise, she's pretty hot and part of it is also her maintaining/improving her physique.

> I'm guessing you hate her "society rebel" side where she's not rly into school much yet managed to get a decent following & rising as a youtuber. Again, there's two sides to this coin, depending how you see it. She should respect her dad more but dude also wanted to deleted her channel which she did put work in, not exactly cool.

> I do think she was on the right path if she goes by what we saw in ep 11, despite being a hardcore narcissist, she was also wanted to get to know him.

As for boundary respecting... this is a romance where the MC's two-timing, lol. She's just more assertive about it. Disrespectful definitely, but one could also say admirable given her sheer persistence. Persistence was also what helped Nagisa after all. Overall, some of us just find her a pretty fun character tho' , felt right at home with the others.

So in a way, @pasanoid knew what he was saying when he said those things make her best girl (not that I completely agree, since I vowed to embrace all for this show & pick no favs) , as most of those flaws are two-sided coins, with a pro on the other, just depends which you value/hate more : P

I mean fair enough. Those are pretty good arguments. But like you said, it depends on which side of the coin you value/hate more, and I definitely fall on the hate side at least for now. She needs some SERIOUS character development for me to start liking her. To address your points:

- Like you said, she's assertive...but also like you said, this is also a con. It feeds directly into her disrespect for boundaries and relationships, and the fact she, at this point in the show at least, only cares for her own feelings.

- Yea and she's pretty damn hot. That's something I can't take away from her. But I'm generally not a fan of people exploiting their bodies/looks to get a shortcut to success.

- I normally don't hate people for being "social rebels", but mixed with her other negative traits it's a big no for me. As for her dad, I do agree he maybe took it a bit far, but you can see where he's coming from. All he wants is what's best for his daughter. I wouldn't respect any father who didn't try to take a stand against his daughter exposing herself like that to thousands of people online just for views. From what we've seen he just has her best interests in his mind, but she is so focused on herself she treats him like literal filth. Maybe he failed to bring up his daughter right.

- That's the thing though...she only wants to get to know him because she's full on crushing on him. Even the biggest narcissists would be interested in someone they've fallen in love with. This isn't saying much.

- I agree that given the context of this show, I shouldn't exactly be expecting people to respect boundaries, but like I said and what you agreed with, she's just so disrespectful about it. She's straight up looking to NTR Saki and Nagisa and doesn't even feel a bit guilty about it. Persistence is an admirable trait, but there are times where it can be a negative one as well. This is one of those cases in my opinion.

To each their own though. I'm not gonna tell people that they have to dislike her as much as I do.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2021

106 by ninjaberserker »»
Apr 24, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2021

116 by ninjaberserker »»
Apr 24, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2021

313 by ninjaberserker »»
Apr 21, 9:38 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2021

96 by Treyv0n »»
Feb 29, 2:41 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2021

90 by Treyv0n »»
Feb 28, 4:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.