Forum Settings
Forums
Sword Art Online Progressive (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 6, 2021 10:59 AM
Jun 2019
so it will be focused on the relations or it will be action packed?
May 6, 2021 11:09 AM

Nov 2008
khalidheroic said:
so it will be focused on the relations or it will be action packed?

Yes. Lol the answer is yes.

It is probably an adaptation of the first Progressive novel...which was very entertaining to read.

May 10, 2021 1:17 AM

Oct 2020
@ItzYaBoiSatan yeah pretty much but not with small changes but with huge addition,, the Progressive series will basically be like 130-150 eps with a few movies ,, which will explain everything that happend in Aincrad in very much detail floor by floor
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
May 10, 2021 1:18 AM

Oct 2020
Sora_1303 said:
Mario_Isla said:
{

That is the goal, but with 6 volumes, they still in floor 6 , so the 100 wil take a long time (like 20 years i guess)

Reki never said he was going to change the original story. So no it won't go until floor 100. Most likely till floor 25. That's when Kirito and Asuna broke up from been a team.
no it, progressive will be till floor 75
May 10, 2021 1:20 AM

Oct 2020
NajzenDesu said:
The replies people give I feel are just making this even more confusing. It's literally just a story that currently covers floors 1 to 6 of Aincrad. Meaning everything except floor 1 is brand new content. This is NOT a remake and most definitely NOT a Brotherhood treatment, please stop calling it that.
this is mostly like a remake, because u don't know what happened in floor 2 if i ask, because it wasn't showed in the main series,, yeah it's mostly like a Brotherhood
May 10, 2021 2:02 AM
Jan 2018
Anayan_Kashyap said:
NajzenDesu said:
The replies people give I feel are just making this even more confusing. It's literally just a story that currently covers floors 1 to 6 of Aincrad. Meaning everything except floor 1 is brand new content. This is NOT a remake and most definitely NOT a Brotherhood treatment, please stop calling it that.
this is mostly like a remake, because u don't know what happened in floor 2 if i ask, because it wasn't showed in the main series,, yeah it's mostly like a Brotherhood

Dude, how can it be a remake when like 80 percent of it is brand new content? It is not brotherhood. Judging from your comments above, you don't actually know what is happening with the series and what is realistic for the series. Trust me as an LN reader, we are not getting 75 floors of Aincrad, not in our lifetimes.
May 10, 2021 2:49 AM

Oct 2020
NajzenDesu said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

Dude, how can it be a remake when like 80 percent of it is brand new content? It is not brotherhood. Judging from your comments above, you don't actually know what is happening with the series and what is realistic for the series. Trust me as an LN reader, we are not getting 75 floors of Aincrad, not in our lifetimes.
im reading the LNs too, i started reading vol 002,, and how can't we be getting 75 floors if Reki already announced that Progressive will tell every floor in detail
May 10, 2021 2:54 AM

Oct 2020
NajzenDesu said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

yes it's not a remake it's like one,, but it will add more things characters, weapons bosses and many more to the SAO, which actually makes Sword art online the real SAO, just everything is not new, but it have many changes like in the main series Asuna next met kirito after 1&1/2 years,, so in Progressive it's from the start, but you can't call it an alternative just because the results, and everything through was the same as the main series' AINCRAD
May 10, 2021 3:30 AM
Jan 2019
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Sora_1303 said:

Reki never said he was going to change the original story. So no it won't go until floor 100. Most likely till floor 25. That's when Kirito and Asuna broke up from been a team.

He Publishes 1-2 Progressive book per year so for him to complete all 75 floors. It will take him atleast 30 years.
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Sora_1303 said:

He Writes 1-2 volume per year and somtimes don't write one for an whole yaer. So for him to complete the series till floor 75 it will take him atleast 30 years.
May 10, 2021 4:03 AM
Jan 2018
Anayan_Kashyap said:
NajzenDesu said:

im reading the LNs too, i started reading vol 002,, and how can't we be getting 75 floors if Reki already announced that Progressive will tell every floor in detail

Reki will die way before he reaches floor 75 at the pace he is going. Assuming he's doing 1 book a year now, it'll take at least 68 years, not counting the floors with 2 volume stories like floor 5.
May 10, 2021 4:06 AM

Oct 2020
NajzenDesu said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

Reki will die way before he reaches floor 75 at the pace he is going.
he can also make less detailed, like only boss fights in some floors, i believe he will finish it before his time's up, but let's enjoy what we r getting now at least (^_^)
Sep 17, 2021 1:02 AM
Mar 2020
looking at the pv, it just looks like a replay of the plot in asuna's point of view.
Nov 4, 2021 7:12 AM

Nov 2007
Clip
https://www.animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1636017342
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 4, 2021 11:49 AM
Oct 2021
ItzYaBoiSatan said:
Aren't they just gonna show us pretty much s1 with small changes? it says they will show everything from the beginning so the s1 wasnt from the beginning?
Im confused

NO, NOT WITH LITTLE CHANGES. PROGRESSIVE WILL SHOW FLOOR 1-100 IN DETAIL WHICH WILL BE LIKE MORE EPS THAN HXH

CHECK THIS OUT BUD

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1958209
Nov 4, 2021 7:26 PM
Jul 2019
ItzYaBoiSatan said:
Galvanometer said:
It's basically a detailed retelling of Aincrad Arc with much more of Kirito Asuna's moments. It won't be rushed like the original one looks ke time skip and all rather it'll show boss battles. It also fixes most of the issues from the Original SAO. In least words, Upgraded First cour of SAO

ahh i see welp i guess i can skip this im not too interested in their relationship

its not just a retelling of their relationship. It is definitely a retelling of the original Aincrad story, and this does have a large amount of fanservice with their relationship. But Progressive is a floor by floor detailed story of the aincrad arc. On top of that, they seem to be adding a considerable amount of new content such a totally new character. I dont really recommend skipping this, unless of course youre not really a fan of SAO. If A-1 finally decides not to cut out stuff and properly adapt the story, this is gonna be an amazing series.
Nov 5, 2021 3:32 AM

Nov 2007
New Poster (collab. w. Eternals)
https://www.animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1636100196
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Progressive Movie - Hoshi Naki Yoru no Aria Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Oct 29, 2021

255 by Krackle »»
May 15, 1:50 AM

» Can you watch this without watching the original anime?

Strat2005 - Jan 13

11 by Sara_Karma »»
Jan 14, 10:39 PM

» How dare they???

Haroldinho07 - Jun 23, 2023

25 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jul 27, 2023 12:27 AM

» Comparison Scene

ClubAnimeYT - Jul 13, 2022

5 by hacker09 »»
Jun 20, 2023 12:07 AM

» To anyone who don't know what SAO-P is and to those who didn't like the show and wanted a well written version of the show. I'll try to clear any doubts about the show. ( 1 2 )

Anayan_Kashyap - Sep 20, 2021

56 by hacker09 »»
Jun 19, 2023 11:55 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.