Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Asuna or alice
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 9, 2020 1:05 AM

Nov 2016
a lot of alice fanboys always say alice is better because she's a badass, independent, has a better character arc and all the bs like asuna used to be. They say asuna has become a weak character in comparison to what she used to be like in season 1.
I mean most of you guy's argument is basically betting on alice remaining the same way she is now for the rest of the series which is laughable because she will not, like kirito's sis and sinon, she will slowly become another "sort of strong" character in kirito's harem then some of guys will go back to complaining about how weak alice has become and the others will hop on the new best girl.
i see this all the time, anime fans always love the new best girl because we love hype! i remember when asuna was everyone's favorite girl, ppl were worshiping her like she was the 2nd coming, then sinon showed up then everyone jumped on that bandwagon as well. if you read most of the comments here in support of alice you know I'm speaking some truth
vanillaskynetDec 29, 2020 11:04 PM
Jul 10, 2020 11:56 PM

Dec 2015
Neither, they're both trash. Sinon was the only good one and shew as thrown away because Kirito is retarded.
Jul 11, 2020 12:39 AM

Nov 2019
Hylianticipated said:
Neither, they're both trash. Sinon was the only good one and shew as thrown away because Kirito is retarded.

Bruh. Imagine calling Alice trash. She's way better than both Asuna and Sinon as a character. But Asuna is waifu so I choose her. xD
SAO PROGRESSIVE ANIME HYPE
Jul 11, 2020 3:43 AM
Aug 2013
Asuna is annoying and Alice is becoming more and more like asuna and all the girls in SAO

Asuna is in my top 10 hated characters

Alice was good until she saw Asuna

Asuna ruins everything. It is funny how she entered the game to save kirito but kirito will be the one to save her LOOL

=> asuna gets -200/10
Alice is a zero

Big difference
Jul 11, 2020 3:47 AM
Aug 2013
Hylianticipated said:

Sinon needs more time to be as trashy as Asuna
It is all about the screen time

All girls in this anime are annoying
The best one was the one that died at the beginning of season 1.
Jul 11, 2020 7:41 AM

Dec 2019
I'll forever be on team Asuna, I think she has more spirit and quality than Alice. Also, Asuna is very beautiful in her goddess stage.

Additionally, Asuna+Kirito is one of my favorite anime couples.

»»Delievers Here««
★・・・・・・★

"Today might be the chance to grasp
the chance to let your talent bloom" -Tooru Oikawa

-Signature from Annie_Law

Jul 11, 2020 1:38 PM

Dec 2015
They are both less good than Sinon + Leafa.
Nov 25, 2020 4:19 AM
Nov 2020
UaEfAlCoN83 said:
Asuna is annoying and Alice is becoming more and more like asuna and all the girls in SAO

Asuna is in my top 10 hated characters

Alice was good until she saw Asuna

Asuna ruins everything. It is funny how she entered the game to save kirito but kirito will be the one to save her LOOL

=> asuna gets -200/10
Alice is a zero

Big difference

Alice was good until she saw Asuna? No. Alice was good until she fell in love with Kirito but realised that he liked Asuna. Even then she had the audacity to ask Kirito "Who am I to you?" while hoping that Kirito will tell her that he actually loves her. Don't get me wrong. I love Alice's character and she's badass but Kirito x Asuna is the only ship possible. Also, if they decided to duel each other Asuna would probably win, no matter how close it is. Asuna has more experience, better swordsmanship and more speed. In the LN she had a monologue about how fast her strikes were and how beautiful she was. Alice defo jealous of Asuna. Still, like both characters.
Jul 5, 2021 4:30 AM
Jan 2021
74% of people are trippin
Jul 5, 2021 4:37 AM
Jan 2021
i think asuna is best for kirito but personally i like alice more
Jul 5, 2021 4:38 AM

Apr 2020
Asuna. She's hotter; simple as that
Jul 8, 2021 5:51 AM
Feb 2021
Asuna obliterates Alice in everything, Hands down!!
Jul 8, 2021 9:01 PM

Oct 2020
Teki_AY said:
I personally like Alice lot more as a character because I fell like she is the reason why I want to keep watching this SAO and OFC she is a freaking badass.
Personally I find Asuna is very underwhelming compared to alice who is very well written as a character wherelse Asuna is your typical Tsundere-type and at this point she is only on the show for the fan service.
the fact that it crossed 3k+ votes, lol Asuna is winning by a lot but 700+ Alice votes is also not a small deal, after Progressive Asuna will gain lot and lot More favs, ofc we will get the badass side of her in Aincrad which we missed
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
Oct 14, 2021 1:43 AM
Aug 2021
Both have strong points but I will only talk regarding this season, Alice took care of Kirito when he's in the poor state, and Asuna stayed on Kirito's side for the whole 200yrs. They are both deserving but somehow, Asuna has advantage due to previous seasons and she's Kirito's girlfriend/in-game wife.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best SAO girl?

Kazu-chan-san - Mar 20, 2023

15 by ItsAziz »»
Apr 7, 4:06 AM

» Question about Alice

quietkun27 - Mar 24

15 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 25, 1:04 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 19, 2020

320 by Anayan_Kashyap »»
Jan 15, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kaiseki - Aug 8, 2020

209 by razisgosu »»
Jan 13, 9:22 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Sep 5, 2020

154 by White_Alice »»
Jan 12, 11:44 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.