Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 12, 2020 5:57 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Eresh is indeed precious.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 12, 2020 6:13 AM

Feb 2014
I know that I like Ishtar a lot, but after this episode, my soft spot for Ereshkigal has grown a lot. No denying how adorable she was with her many face expressions! X3

The fight against Ereshkigal was excellent. Unlike Gorgon, Ereshkigal's ghost wasn't a CGI model and it looked the better for it, too. The battle itself was intense, as it was in the game as well.

The hype part of the fight was when Mash unleashed her noble phantasm, Lord Camelot, against Ereshkigal's attack at full power. Mash was able to win this clash and the aftermath scene was really nice. Unlike in the game, the way that the old man's slash interrupted Ereshkigal did jump scare me. X_X

10/10 for this episode and Ereshkigal's smile needs to be protected at all costs! ^_^

SouthRzVa said:
Damn it, Old Man scared the shit out of me right there. Him "attacking" Eresh caught me so off guard I almost jumped off my seat xD

Another amazing episode. It's been a while since the last time I saw "Lord Camelot" (or was it "Lord Chaldeas" the one from the movie?... nevermind) being displayed and boy, it was so epic. Absolutely loved the animation as always and knowing more about Eresh's loneliness as well as her sense of duty was quite interesting too.

Her Noble Phantasm from the First Order movie is different to the one she has now in Babylonia. Think of her "Lord Camelot" as her upgraded, or true, noble phantasm. She gets her true noble phantasm from the singularity prior to Babylonia, which is getting the movie adaptation treatment. I assume that you haven't played the FGO mobile game, so I'll say wait until the 2-part movie comes out to find out how Mash gets her improved NP. I hope this helps you. =)
Jan 12, 2020 7:09 AM
Aug 2018
Ereshkigal’s episode. Nicely done.
So many well-drawn frames and fight sequences.
And omg Lord Camelot. Wow.
Eresh’s blushing is too precious.
Old man’s scene surprises me.
Finally, Eresh is not forming contract with Fujimaru yet.
Enjoy your day sometimes.
Jan 12, 2020 9:35 AM
Jun 2017
Ohh the battle is GREAT!!! As an FGO player, i just love what i have watched...

The animation of battle scenes is great... love how that Mash NP can does defeat an enemy. Hahaha...

Anyways eresh already introduced herself to the group. Yeah..

And of course one of my fave Character in FGO appeared already-- king hassan. Yeah...
Jan 12, 2020 10:02 AM

May 2015
Ishtar is still better.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jan 12, 2020 11:54 AM

Jul 2016
Meta_Yoshi said:
SouthRzVa said:
Damn it, Old Man scared the shit out of me right there. Him "attacking" Eresh caught me so off guard I almost jumped off my seat xD

Another amazing episode. It's been a while since the last time I saw "Lord Camelot" (or was it "Lord Chaldeas" the one from the movie?... nevermind) being displayed and boy, it was so epic. Absolutely loved the animation as always and knowing more about Eresh's loneliness as well as her sense of duty was quite interesting too.

Her Noble Phantasm from the First Order movie is different to the one she has now in Babylonia. Think of her "Lord Camelot" as her upgraded, or true, noble phantasm. She gets her true noble phantasm from the singularity prior to Babylonia, which is getting the movie adaptation treatment. I assume that you haven't played the FGO mobile game, so I'll say wait until the 2-part movie comes out to find out how Mash gets her improved NP. I hope this helps you. =)

Nah, I don't play the mobile game. I don't have the time and considering how unfair it is when it comes to gacha rates (from what I've heard), I would prefer to avoid getting mad for not pulling my beloved Scathach, among other servants I also like.

Oh I see, I thought she had two NPs so I was a bit confused with the names. Then I guess I will have to wait for the movies for more context.

Thank for the info, by the way. It really helped me ^.^
Jan 12, 2020 4:09 PM

Sep 2010
The episode was fine. But I still can't warm up the Fate version Ereshkigal. She irritates me every time I see her. I'm glad Mashu finally used Lord Camelot, though was that command spell necessary?
ThessJan 12, 2020 4:13 PM
Jan 12, 2020 4:42 PM

Mar 2016
Thess said:
The episode was fine. But I still can't warm up the Fate version Ereshkigal. She irritates me every time I see her. I'm glad Mashu finally used Lord Camelot, though was that command spell necessary?
he'll regenerate that one by the time he leaves the underworld, it's not like they're actually valuable
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Jan 12, 2020 7:37 PM

Nov 2017
Ere-chan trending on japan
Now Loading.....
Jan 13, 2020 2:48 AM

Jan 2011
At this point, I think we should release a global warning the 'talk no jutsu' cancer starts to spread so fast in animes
Jan 13, 2020 11:21 AM

Jul 2014
The moment Fujimaru went "As a bearer of a command spell, I order you "Goddess Ereshkigal's dignity, choice and her will... protect them"

Taka Rie's LORD CAMELOT scream was fcking hype!
Jan 13, 2020 12:37 PM

Jan 2017

I can't event........ OH MY FUCKING GOD!

That moment when Mash got her 3th Ascension and you knew was is coming, the hype was unreal!

Watched it 3 times already and I will probably do it once or twice more before the next episode.
Jan 13, 2020 12:46 PM

May 2012
I don't really understand why this is rated higher than Apocrypha ?? The fights in Apocrypha were way more intense and kept at the edge of my seat. Servants were also much than Grand Order.

Jan 13, 2020 1:25 PM
Jan 2016
Great episode!

The fight sequence was really amusing and satisfying to watch!

In this episode we could see more of Eresh, and i am glad they managed to defeat her and bring her for good side, Mash Lord Camelot wall was so awesome!

Eresh is so adorable and cute, she feels more like Rin, and seems was Eresh visiting Fujimaru at night, didn't expect that, and she is really cute, and her reactions to Fujimaru was precious!

Ishtar's motives to go to underworld were funny!

It feels that we have two Rins now! xD
Jan 13, 2020 10:11 PM

Aug 2012
So they just left Gil's corps on the throne. Damn he never gets a moment to rest...
Jan 14, 2020 5:35 AM

May 2018
We've finally tamed the eresh
Jan 14, 2020 10:02 AM

Dec 2014
i'm starting to see why everyone loves Ereshkigal so much now
Jan 15, 2020 3:20 AM

Jul 2014
thepath said:
I don't really understand why this is rated higher than Apocrypha ?? The fights in Apocrypha were way more intense and kept at the edge of my seat. Servants were also much than Grand Order.

Because Gilgamesh wasn't in Apo...
Another is there are familiar faces here that we already saw in F/SN (UBW)
If you ask me I prefer the cast on Apo, but this one does have its moments and plus seeing familiar faces are fun. Another problem is the cast are too damn huge in Apo.
Jan 19, 2020 7:34 AM

May 2016
About time he used a command seal I was wondering if gonna use it all three at episode 20~21 together, Camelot was really as strong as I heard.
Jan 19, 2020 12:47 PM

Jul 2013
This episode was adapted nicely. Would have been awesome to see other forms of attack aside from Eresh's quick cards (the stone pillar throwing attack) but that's the least of my concerns. Anyway, adapting Babylonia before Camelot is really such a big mistake. Mash using her NP in this episode is already a fucking huge spoiler for Camelot.

Feb 15, 2020 12:24 PM

Mar 2010
I'm a bit unsettled on how things ended up. Seems to convenient but I'm sure some gasping things will occur that I won't see coming. In the end Gilgamesh could not be killed off.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 22, 2020 10:41 AM

Jul 2009
Lord Camelot was a feast for the eyes. So glad to finally see Mash take the center stage.

Like Ishtar, Ereshkigal seems to be unable to escape her Rin blood lmao.
Mar 7, 2020 6:24 AM
Apr 2016
Blonde Rin to the harem! Couldn't ask for more, to be honest!
Mar 14, 2020 9:30 PM

Aug 2017
The comedy is still good but I only care about that Enkidu and Gil scene. From this episode, we can said that something is wrong with Enkidu.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 14, 2020 10:32 PM

Sep 2016
I love one kouhai <3

君の胸に触れていいですか

:>

Apr 25, 2020 5:45 PM
Sep 2019
The best part was the flashback about Enkidu's death and post credit scene. Also Ishtar/Rin is always fun.

The rest is mostly like:

Evil goddess: I will destroy humans!
Cast tries to beat her down
Cast gets beaten up
MC to evil goddess: but I know you love humans! Join us!
Evil goddess: Lol ok

Repeat
Apr 26, 2020 2:20 AM

Aug 2009
Ilasma said:
The best part was the flashback about Enkidu's death and post credit scene. Also Ishtar/Rin is always fun.

The rest is mostly like:

Cast gets beaten up

Repeat
The evil goddess is literally NOT an evil goddess.

Not her fault the cast cant figure it out before the fight.
Apr 26, 2020 2:39 AM
Sep 2019
ssjokg said:
Ilasma said:

The rest is mostly like:

Cast gets beaten up

Repeat

Not her fault, but the writers'.
Apr 26, 2020 2:42 AM

Aug 2009
Ilasma said:
ssjokg said:

Wow so funny, almost as bad as Mash's jokes.
Apr 26, 2020 2:51 AM
Sep 2019
ssjokg said:
Ilasma said:

Wow so funny, almost as bad as Mash's jokes.

Happy to make you laugh!
May 8, 2020 12:14 PM

Dec 2018
Oh, so it's not Ishtar who's been flirting with Fujimaru.

Fujimaru should've found a remote place at least to cover for himself but if he has a reason to to be in the front maybe he's using Ereshkigal's love to distract her.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Sep 3, 2020 10:26 PM
Apr 2020
Eresh really is the best girl in this singularity
Nov 10, 2021 2:19 PM

May 2021
..good episode eee
Inhales oxygen
Jan 4, 2022 6:48 AM

Apr 2013
The next goddess who wants to suck Fujimaru's d*ck, huh? What a surprise... not.
Jun 22, 2023 7:19 PM

Dec 2012
HOLYFUCK THERE'S 2 RIN NOW

Jul 24, 2023 11:01 AM

Jul 2022
Nice battle, seeing Ereshkigal cry is.....
But Ereshkigal joined the team.
Ishtar & Ereshkigal, battle is won (in my eyes.)

Jan 11, 2:39 PM
Jul 2023
- Talk no jutsu ain’t working
- Great fight with Ireshkigal
- Fortress babylonia was nice to see, I forgot she has it
- She’s actually just Ishtar but blonde lol
- Godess alliance disbanded!
- Gorgon next?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» watch order

Strat2005 - May 17

9 by n7pidgey »»
May 20, 11:59 AM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2020

185 by keynutil »»
Apr 11, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2019

173 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 9, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2019

287 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 9, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2019

176 by keynutil »»
Apr 1, 3:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.