Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Teasing Master Takagi-san
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 25, 2019 1:13 AM

Mar 2015
Lmao the usual shenanigans
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 6, 2019 10:34 AM

May 2015
;0MIna is so cute.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Oct 13, 2019 8:03 AM

Jul 2015
Woah three pushups per tease thats like 1000 pushups

That teacher is number one enemy of chocolatelovers

Oct 24, 2019 12:51 AM

Aug 2017
Love it. Author is really skilled at keeping constant, subtle romantic tension.

Dec 17, 2019 3:56 PM

Nov 2017
“If I see chocolate, I’m taking it”
Well you didn’t see chocolate once because it was all wrapped up in paper and stuff.

While last season was mostly comedy, this season has more romance. I like where this is going.

And the ED of this episode was beautiful. Like holy shit that was really good!

plz @ me
Jan 28, 2020 8:03 PM

Aug 2017
First two segments were very annoying.

Now, I want cholocate.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 9, 2020 10:44 AM

Jul 2009
Takagi is so damn good to pretend it was not her that gave Nishikata chocolate!
May 28, 2020 4:20 PM

Sep 2011
Aw, we didn't get to see Nishikata having to check Takagi for any change in appearance. Chocolate part was cute as expected, but still subtle enough for our dense Nishikata.
Poor Mina though...
Jun 29, 2020 12:03 PM
Dec 2015
KitsuneAMB said:
Surely I’m not the only one who noticed Takagi’s subtle change in appearance the next day... I figured someone would mention it here!

I don't see it. What am I missing?
Aug 17, 2020 4:18 AM

Nov 2011
Wow, a really cute episode. And Konayuki at the ED !!
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Sep 17, 2020 8:29 PM
Apr 2014
cantpickusername said:
KitsuneAMB said:
Surely I’m not the only one who noticed Takagi’s subtle change in appearance the next day... I figured someone would mention it here!

I don't see it. What am I missing?

Man, to be honest, I’m having a hard time remembering what it was haha. Something about her eyelashes looking longer.

I also started wondering if I was just imagining the difference.
Oct 27, 2020 3:37 PM

Aug 2020
Nishikata offering his handwarmer was cute, though she was probably not having cold hands anyway, but using this as tactic to make him think she would not be able to handle ice well. Nice tease when she asked for the handwarmer, after letting him think she wanted him to use his hand to warm her hand. She clearly enjoyed holding that handwarmer.

Takagi doing a thorough inspection to determine what was different on him was naturally purely to tease him, but really funny nevertheless.

Part with the chocolate was cute too.
Dec 23, 2020 3:54 AM
Oct 2017
gappasaurus said:
tywhoppity said:
Mina is adorable, and must be protected at all costs....... :' )

It’s Takagi-san’s world, but Mina is best girl 😁

Indeed, She's the BEST GIRL! TBH I would have taken all Mina chocolates. XD
Dec 23, 2020 9:49 PM
Nov 2014
CHC said:
ED: 粉雪 (konayuki) from 1 Litre no Namida. Damn, the nostalgia. I guess the production team knows people who watch this show are mostly people in there late 20s and early 30s who are feeling nostalgic for middle school.

I KNEW it sounded familiar! Man, that takes me back :') 'spoiler alert', cried waaay more than 1L of tears lol
Mar 19, 2021 3:00 PM
Jun 2020
Why is chocolate forbidden in the school? This is the first time I see that
May 6, 2021 6:17 AM

May 2021
God this anime just keeps getting more adorable, I really hope it ends in a way i'm hoping to see.
May 6, 2021 6:18 AM

May 2021
Really strange how the teacher is confiscating chocolate, i've never seen that both irl and in anime before.
Jul 3, 2021 8:42 AM

Apr 2013
Nice episode, of course the big chocolat was from her as well, but obviously she had to tease him about it lol
Sep 10, 2021 7:17 AM

Feb 2021
That was too cute ffs.

I feel those other 2 guys who didn't get any chocolate :(

Mano and Nakai were a nice addition too.

Welp looks like Nishikata has a secret admirer other than Takagi-san.

Oct 16, 2021 9:41 PM

Jun 2020
I can't handle all Takagi's teasing this episode and how awkwardly and embarrassing Nishikata's reaction is to Takagi's smart moves

Mina is so cute she even gave chocolates to the class how thoughtful of her I mean she's one of the best girls in the show so it's expected of her to be this wholesome

The look on Nishikata's face when he didn't get any chocolate from anyone especially from someone who teases him every day, Too bad he got played at the end.
Nov 17, 2021 10:06 PM

Jul 2016
Mano is gonna be so toxic when she grows up. The boy was just talking with his friends for fuck's sake.
Jan 3, 2022 11:18 PM

Dec 2020
oooh! delinquent-looking chara that was shown last ep is in this one :o hope we can see the other characters that were shown when nishikata was trying to borrow the eng book last ep

nishikata getting Both giri and honmei choco from the same girl. my guy be winninggg

mano and nakai was also super cute
Jan 12, 2022 5:03 AM

May 2020
So he did got a chocolate after all, Nishikata that is. Well of course it'd have been strange if he hadn't got one from Takagi.
Jan 23, 2022 5:16 AM

Sep 2018
Nice episode that does not discover much, but that reveals another aspect of the character of Mina, fun the part dedicated to Valentine's Day and the words of Yukari. Narration that gives a lot of space to Mina, how not to identify with her when it comes to Yukari's bangs, the same happened to me too, it's difficult even if I didn't do it for malice, not to laugh when something is very funny to see. If the couple Mano and Nakai also had more space in the story, as in this episode, it would not be bad, who knows if other characters who are only surrounding will ever enter the narrative, if they see enough of them but they all remain there to stand out on the bottom. The professor, too, gives a good hand in terms of comedy this time. The new ending is catchy.
Mar 18, 6:16 AM

Jun 2021
I guess the production team knows people who watch this show are mostly people in there late 20s and early 30s who are feeling nostalgic for middle school.

Yeah, make that late 30s too.

Oh, well, i was almost always extremely unhappy in my school days for socializing, but at least i avoided the humiliation of never receiving chocolates at school because it's a Japanese tradition and not a italian one. One of the boys voiced by Gabriele Patriarca (Sasshi from Abenobashi) is a nice discovery. Also... The cold teacher is also Soichiro Yagami and Armin Tamzarian... "principal skinner" from the Simpsons. A very fitting role.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

zamandzoe - Sep 1, 2019

71 by TLoC »»
May 22, 1:37 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2019

196 by _untitled »»
Mar 24, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zamandzoe - Sep 15, 2019

131 by _untitled »»
Mar 23, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2019

77 by _untitled »»
Mar 22, 5:19 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2019

49 by _untitled »»
Mar 20, 3:21 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.