Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 13, 2017 8:17 PM
May 2017
MAL really needs to add middle points to grade a series. I'd give it a 6.5, just because I had fun with it. Honestly yeah the animation was really bad at parts, particularly in ep 10 and there were aspects of the characters I didn't enjoy much but I thought the series was better when it tried to develop relationships between the characters.

I liked that there wasn't really any girl-hate and the four girls did feel like friends in the end. Junichi's own group didn't stay perpetually as an after-thought rather they were able to become part of the cast and I didn't mind Junichi and Yukana's relationship, it was nothing special but it was cute enough for me to support it.

Might have a different opinion had I read the manga but for what it was it was ok. Definitely nothing memorable but I've seen worse anime and worse relationships.
Sep 13, 2017 8:28 PM
Apr 2016
enginesofdemise said:
Lex1979 said:
Uh? What anime did you watch? I know the anime did its best to skip all the character development, but yame was the one really committed in the relationship from the beginning.
Yeah so committed to their relationship as he goes flirt with Chad and completely ignores her 'boyfriend' lmao

dude you know she did not ignore him
it was his attitude that made her mad
she was mad at him for being so insecure
Sep 13, 2017 8:30 PM
Apr 2016
next is the OVA on the 26th December
Sep 13, 2017 8:33 PM

Apr 2017
The story concludes, its finally over.
I dont know what im feeling now, really, the show isnt the best, just okayish...

The animation is what im highlighting, i mean, it just drop like this, did they ran out of budget or time?

Nice conclusion, not too great but nice.
Minoru changes XD, finally some fine time.

dasprn said:

Minoru the man!!!
Hardcore Lolicon who respects what he loves!

And the show concludes too.

I agree.

Rahki100 said:
XD WTF! SHE IS NOT HUMAN!

Yep, it looks like balloons, water balloons there XD.
Life isn't as fun and easy as anime.
Watch anime to bring that fun!!
Sep 13, 2017 8:51 PM

Jul 2017
GreenEmu said:
Garbage finale for a garbage show. Yame herself took zero responsibility for her retarded actions last episode while Junichi literally got on his knees and begged for forgiveness. This double standard in these types of anime that the girl can do no wrong and it's always 100% the guy's fault is annoying.

Well, who has the product has the power

dannymilk said:
at least fatty has a no-touch policy, still no excuse for his nonsense prior to this.

"nonsense" why? cuz it is "wrong"? bs
Also, i know a girl exactly like nene.. skinny with those huge things attached.. why "bothersome"? you must be a negative-line flat girl to say that
akiraicSep 13, 2017 9:07 PM
Sep 13, 2017 10:52 PM
Sep 2014
Yeah, I couldn't help but notice how ridiculous Nene's tits looked in the cafe or whatever with Yui.

By the way, art and animation are not the same thing. People seem to be confusing bad art for bad animation.
Sep 13, 2017 11:24 PM

Oct 2015
This shit shouldn't be in the romance genre. Literally any romance that will happen will be offscreen.

EvilJaganAug 18, 2022 3:46 PM
Sep 14, 2017 12:09 AM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
Well at least they kissed Junichi not DT anymore, the pedo guy made me rate it a 5 it would be a 6 if weren't for his cringy screen time.
Sep 14, 2017 2:28 AM
Sep 2017
i need season 2 of this anime but on last episode its lacking
Sep 14, 2017 3:26 AM
Aug 2016
Easily the worst anime of the season for me

I kinda like the manga and while the plot isn't that great but at least it's still 10X better than this garbage adaptation

anime adaptation is pure shit. especially when the studio decide to rush all manga plot for the sake create original story with this ntr bait situation
Sep 14, 2017 4:37 AM

Mar 2013
The first half was actually the lamest I've watched in a while.

It feels unfair that it was only MC who confessed to Yukana at the end. I was looking forward to her segment too. Never got to know why she liked him or decided to go out with him.
Also, the behavior she shows before and after the confession in first episode was really in contrast lmao.

Overall, it was an avg anime. It had this weird feel about it tbh. Some of the dialogues were plain cringe worthy and it seemed like they were put in the anime to stall it until the normal time length of episode.

6/10
Yukana was hot af tho.
Sep 14, 2017 6:33 AM

Aug 2014
The ending was surprisingly satisfying and they even kissed! Overall pretty awkward series, with 0 development, Yui and Yukana were the only decent characters, but every episode was full of cringy moments, maybe a 4 out of 10 if I'm generous.
Sep 14, 2017 6:46 AM

Jun 2016
dumb show. 5 or 6 /10
Sep 14, 2017 7:10 AM
Jun 2014
EvilJagan said:
This shit shouldn't be in the romance genre. Literally any romance that will happen will be offscreen.

Nene's tits laying on the table was nice.

I think you saw another show than the rest of us. Sure, it could have spent more time building the romance. The side cast was included way too often and even intruded, which was a bad thing of course. But there certainly was romance.
Sep 14, 2017 8:35 AM
Jul 2013
So, obviously..the Main lead is a virgin, and apparently most of the people commenting have been, too.
I mean christ, some of the comments are about how Yame was so disloyal and flirting and a cock tease and shit..she didn't do anything of the sorts with anyone in the entire anime, hell, she was the only one taking the relationship seriously at the start, and had more interest in him than he did in her for over half the anime
So many of the comments of this anime have been negative, about how the plot was so poor and badly developed and such
its a fucking Echhi Harem anime, like fuck? you expect proper plot development, in an obvious fan service anime, and in only 10 episodes? get the fudge out.
This anime had as much plot development in this genre as others with 20+ episodes.
I really enjoyed this anime, I wasn't expecting a whole lot out of it when I started it, being the kind of anime it was
People are complaining about the density of the mail lead in this anime, man, do i need to compile a 50 page list of EVERY single male lead in history in any ecchi, romance etc anime of all time? They are all always stupid. Never know whats'going on. Aren't particularly good at anything,
if you even look back at some of the more popular/original harem type animes, the Main Leads are dense mother fuckers.
Shuffle? Yup. Maburaho? Yup. even get into more recent ones like SAO and -insert 600 other animes here-
the male leads in these animes are always dense, idiots, with no skills, hell atleast Junichi had the whole..inner selves fucking around t give him a little something
This anime, did what every other anime/harem style does all the time, stick to the tropes, you had the nerdy, losery friends who aren't popular, and you had the hot, smart, atheltic popular girls..it happens in every anime, so why so much hate for this one?
You've got people complaining about the 'anti-climatic' ending..sorry, not every anime has to end with half the world being killed off and everyone being married

Only LEGIT complaints I've seen, are for the quality of the animation, that was a bit of a hit to the anime in itself.

and my only personal issue, was the fat guy and his whole..child thing, i mean, sure, add it from time to time as a little joke (underage sex/child molestation is bad kids, mkay) but it was LEGIT all this guy did, every scene he was being a massive creep over some kid, not cool.

I've found this anime to be one of the better ones this season, having, for the first time ever, actually dropped animes because they weren't worth watching.
Sep 14, 2017 8:49 AM

Oct 2013
if you have good sense, this shit series, will never have a second season
nanofate fan
konata x kagami fan
Sep 14, 2017 9:00 AM

Jan 2017
glad this shit is over.
1/10
Sep 14, 2017 9:08 AM
Sep 2017
I just started watching they didn't play the beginning song yet and here is my thought, FUCK THIS DUDE AND WHO made this episode and the previous episode with that cliff hanger ending, I though that he was going to switch his cool switch and kick some ass, but he is saying take back your words? wtf are you a 6 years old dude, "take back your words" really ? really? how about I take you back to your mom vagina because you're making me mad as fuck, like just throw a punch, throw a punch motherfxcker OMG I'm loosing my shit here,;
I'll go back to watch may be I'll edit this comment later, but TAKE YOUR WORDS BACK really, pfffffffffffff

EDIT;
they took him outside, apparently this dude can't throw a fxcking punch, dude your hand suppose to be fast from that years of masturbating shit you do, omg his making me so made, why he didn't punch him in the restaurant.
may be I'll edit this later XD

second edit.
he doesn't know how to bite XD biting his shin wtf is that dude, 'Promis me to leave her alone' where this dude lives, like wtf who say this kind of stuff during a fight, omg he is triggering me soo haaaaard.
may be I'll edite this later, like I edit every 30 secnds wtf
third edit
again with that he is selfish shit and you"'re spoiling him ? seriously, BXTCH I'll buy a body pillow with your picture in it and make a hole in it , ND fXck the shit out of it.
edit.
that fat dude rage mode killed me XD he looked kinda like a merge between boo from dragon ball and donkey kong from nintendo games XD WTF
edit
"I'm going to show her that I'm the man" 5 secods later, getting on his knees, and bagging , seriously dude kill yourself, I'm done with this, I started this to masterbate, now they have uncensored episodes, with like 0 uncensored, like there's not even a hug wtf XD omg so frustrated, if he didn't fx her I'm gonna fx him . XD this dude is the worst main character I ever seen, he is giving me a hard time this couple episodes. he was kinda crazy in the beginning but those 2 episodes maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I hate them all , except his friends, did you see the blue hair dude with the fire thing he was ready to break someone's skull , and that motherfxcker biting shins, shins, .... I'm gonna finish the episode and give you the summery.
one thing before finishing the episode, like even his face doesn't look like a main charachter.
.LAST EDIT
the show over; and he is still virgin, wow, I wasted 250 minutes of my life.
Sep 14, 2017 9:36 AM

Oct 2014
I'm going to miss the boys...
Sep 14, 2017 10:17 AM

Aug 2016
Rather inconsistent show. Started off slow and then was decent and then ended up with a stupid last 2 episodes. I thought the guy with the glasses was the best character and the pedo was the worst.

But oh yeah that ending. Everything towards the end was the MC's fault and it really made sense for HIM to get on his knees like that. No, how about that bimbo apologizes for the way she acted in the previous episode.

Would've been a 5 or 6 but these last 2 episodes was just a nonsensical clusterfuck.

4/10.
Sep 14, 2017 10:28 AM
Sep 2016
thebrentinator24 said:
Yeah this show was pretty awful. It's a shame because I saw in a different forum that the manga actually has decent romance between Junichi and Yame, and the side characters like the other annoying girls and Junichi's annoying friends weren't featured much. It sucks that they scrapped all that and turned it into generic ecchi harem nonsense, with all the girls thirsting for Junichi's dick and all of his friends doing annoying cringe shit.

Speaking of Junichi's annoying friends, that pedo was seriously unfunny. I love dark humor, and the shit I say around my friends is not even close to being PC, but taking something like that and seriously turning it into a recurring gimmick is weird. Especially since that character apparently barely talks in the actual manga. Of all the ways they could have changed him, THAT'S what they go for. At least it led to him being somewhat useful when they beat up the "typical forgettable douchebag that forces drama," but that doesn't excuse what we saw from him throughout the series.

Well, this seems like it could have been a decent rom-com, but they really watered it down, probably to try and generate more sales or pander to a certain demographic. Idk, this is just a bad show.
I can confirm that the manga is waaaay better. If you can, read it.
Sep 14, 2017 10:31 AM
Jun 2016
I love Yukana story was good sometimes I lost my mind because I don't know wtf was going on THE ENDING was meh... nothing special it was obvious
hope the ova takes more fan service
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2017 10:44 AM

Jun 2015
The douchebag got a very good beating. He deserved it. Pedo guy to the rescue. Junichi apologized to Yukana and properly asked her out. They had a nice date. A garbage show overall. 1/10
Sep 14, 2017 1:59 PM

Jul 2013
I was really pissed off to why Junichi or Ranko did not tell about the bishounen , saying nasty things to Yame. In addition, I don't see why Junichi should have to apologize to Yame because hes right seeing her with another man is not right and they were laughing together.

I just think Yame should of made an apology to Junichi as he did nothing wrong since the bishounen has saying stuff behind her back and he was defending her.

This anime should REALLY have explained about the bishounen guy to Yame so she can see where Junichi is coming from.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2017 2:08 PM

Sep 2013
The chad is confronted and beaten, that pedo berserk mode though XD
Junichi with his feeling s to yukana and they make up and go to the amusement park, kissu.
Sep 14, 2017 2:39 PM

Mar 2016
Well that over... sad that the pedo didn't get arrested tho 😔😞
Sep 14, 2017 2:53 PM

Oct 2013
WinieLupie said:
>Thot bullies weak-MC
>MC dates Thot
>Things happens
>Thot acts like a thot with male thot
>MC gets suspicious
>Thot ignores MC and acts like it's his fault
>MC gets fucked up
>MC looses his pride and ego more and more
>Thot is pleased to see that MC is her slave

>MC gets NTR'ed after 5 months

LOL @ the genre edit. Fairly accurate description of the anime overall(and probably the future of their relationship once Yame-san get's bored of Junichi).

I started reading the manga after the 1st ep and, as in most cases, end's up being better, but as often interesting pint-point why, it's mainly because Yame & Junichi's relationship gets a bit more spicy way earlier on. The developments in this ep would've been way better spent earlier on, otherwise it's just too standard rom-com. The part with the bullies was just there,contributed to nothing and wasn't funny.

No1's expecting greatness from these types of shows but we are expecting a good time, so they should at least have some snarky humor, few gags here & there, have something people can create memes of and we're gucci ~ we'd have a solid romcom.
Sep 14, 2017 4:27 PM

Oct 2013
So coitus is next season?
Sep 14, 2017 7:11 PM

Jun 2016
Minoru unleashed the Expansion no Jutsu on those pieces of trash
Sep 14, 2017 8:48 PM

Jul 2012
So I finally caught up just to get it done on CR and...

"Its okay. But not good."

And here I'm all in for the gyarus. But bleh I regret not picking up Galko when it first aired.

The transitions were kind of awkward too. Makes me wish I picked up the manga, but I like reading my bricks in physical copies. RIP.

Well, at least the dub made it funny (thanks Lost Pause). Like... Abridged and meme funny. I sense the next subtle Ghost Stories.

"Everyone go love Cyan!"
Sep 14, 2017 9:07 PM

Jun 2016
damn... damn... damn...

its not good... the kiss isn't fullfiling the plot... its so boring and dry as ****

and only 10 episode...

hope you guys enjoy...
Sep 14, 2017 9:20 PM

Jan 2014
what a crock of shit. mal keeps removing my tags so here:

https://i.imgur.com/Ots1TR0.png
Sep 15, 2017 1:52 AM

Jul 2013
taffers said:

Okay but CALM DOWN you keyboard warrior. It wasn't even that bad, there are more crap romance comedies series out there which I can name a view.
Sep 15, 2017 2:58 AM

Oct 2015
Stormen said:
EvilJagan said:

Nene's tits laying on the table was nice.

I think you saw another show than the rest of us. Sure, it could have spent more time building the romance. The side cast was included way too often and even intruded, which was a bad thing of course. But there certainly was romance.

You get barely consider Yame and Juunichi a couple. That's why I said any notable romance will happen offscreen, due tot he "kiss" and the reconfession.
Sep 15, 2017 6:25 AM

Jan 2014
Renaultclio101 said:
taffers said:

Okay but CALM DOWN you keyboard warrior. It wasn't even that bad, there are more crap romance comedies series out there which I can name a view.

I guess really not liking a show and heavily critiquing it now makes you a keyboard warrior. I sure there are worse shows than this, but I have yet to see them. So far this is the worst show I've seen.
Sep 15, 2017 7:10 AM
Jun 2014
EvilJagan said:
Stormen said:

You get barely consider Yame and Juunichi a couple. That's why I said any notable romance will happen offscreen, due tot he "kiss" and the reconfession.

You need to consider that they're young and don't know how to be a couple. This is one of my greatest problems with anime, that every single one needs to have this young and inexperienced people as they main cast. We see the same shit way too often.
Sep 15, 2017 7:53 AM

Oct 2008
Lol @ everyone actually believing this turd would turn out even remotely decent.
Sep 15, 2017 9:39 AM

Oct 2013
I don't understand why so much hate on this series, I truly enjoyed the series, refreshing comedy and a story about firs love and a little bit of ecchi, but i feel like they rushed it up, too bad since the series has a lot of potentials for the 2nd season but i doubt that after i saw the final episode. I still wondering about Yukana's past like her middle school and childhood they didn't mention anything about her middleschool even after that Matarai guy showed up and said something about Yukana's past.

Finally they kissed ! i'm so satisfied.. Yukana is like the cutest gyaru ever with pure heart, not sure what has gotten into her that made her decide to be a gyaru, and props to those three musketeers aka junichi's friends they always lighten up the situation and made me laugh my arse off, i needed that.

lastly if you notice Junichi still calling Yukana by her surename which is Yame, but Yukana calls Junichi by his first name, well i guess it's just personality problem, Junichi is a shy dude afterall

Overall score 10/10, truly a refreshing series, i hope there will be a 2nd season but i sadly doubt that, i heard the manga is pretty good they are so close to having sex, well i guess now onto the manga
Sep 15, 2017 10:17 AM

May 2009
Read the manga, adaptation was shit but it was obvious when they announced it before even second volume of manga was out and by shit tier studio NAZ.

taffers said:

No shit, MAL isn't Tumblr where you put all your thoughts in hashtags.
Sep 15, 2017 10:51 AM

Mar 2016
That was a very lackluster ending and a disappointing one too! But overall the anime isn't as bad as most people have said...is it a good anime? NO not by a long shot BUT is it just an average anime? I don't think so I thought the comedy carried the anime just above average 6/10 for me
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Sep 15, 2017 11:39 AM

Jul 2013
taffers said:
Renaultclio101 said:

I guess really not liking a show and heavily critiquing it now makes you a keyboard warrior. I sure there are worse shows than this, but I have yet to see them. So far this is the worst show I've seen.

Yep and the judging from your anime list rating, your points is already invalid. This anime itself was okay, yes the main guy is a dick but there was a atmosphere of where it was bonding.
Sep 15, 2017 11:40 AM

Jul 2013
ToshiroChan said:
I don't understand why so much hate on this series, I truly enjoyed the series, refreshing comedy and a story about firs love and a little bit of ecchi, but i feel like they rushed it up, too bad since the series has a lot of potentials for the 2nd season but i doubt that after i saw the final episode. I still wondering about Yukana's past like her middle school and childhood they didn't mention anything about her middleschool even after that Matarai guy showed up and said something about Yukana's past.

Finally they kissed ! i'm so satisfied.. Yukana is like the cutest gyaru ever with pure heart, not sure what has gotten into her that made her decide to be a gyaru, and props to those three musketeers aka junichi's friends they always lighten up the situation and made me laugh my arse off, i needed that.

lastly if you notice Junichi still calling Yukana by her surename which is Yame, but Yukana calls Junichi by his first name, well i guess it's just personality problem, Junichi is a shy dude afterall

Overall score 10/10, truly a refreshing series, i hope there will be a 2nd season but i sadly doubt that, i heard the manga is pretty good they are so close to having sex, well i guess now onto the manga

Basically this, is what people should read
Sep 15, 2017 11:52 AM

Nov 2016
Lol the pedo went Berserk.

Hmm this end didn't really live up to my expectations, which is kinda sad since I liked this anime overall. Well, it was still a good watch.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 15, 2017 12:06 PM

May 2016
I will never watch a series like this again it was a total waste of my time, I only watched for
the fanservice tbh yet it was nothing special. 4/10
Sep 15, 2017 1:49 PM

Jul 2013
Raizel said:
I will never watch a series like this again it was a total waste of my time, I only watched for

You watched it for fan service?

Doesn't look like you enjoy fan service at all judging from your fav characters, series and anime list.
Sep 15, 2017 1:52 PM

May 2016
Renaultclio101 said:
Raizel said:

You watched it for fan service?

Doesn't look like you enjoy fan service at all judging from your fav characters, series and anime list.
Really hahahaha well it you have a point there but I haven't watched ecchi series in a trillion years that was the reason (ˇ^ˇ)
Sep 15, 2017 7:06 PM
Oct 2014
ElKiddoLoco said:
Goddamn this finale was anti climatic. The start was okayish but the date was lame and everything other than that felt really lame. Looks like they also gave up on the artwork halfway during this show.

And ofcourse theres the endcard season 2 teasing, which I doubt will ever happen.

I got to admit that in general I enjoyed the series kinda like a guilty pleassure I guess? But I'll probably forget about it in less than 2 weeks.

Not enough source material to create an actual ending.
Sep 15, 2017 8:43 PM

Sep 2015
Anime adapted from manga while the manga is still ongoing always ends bad for me.... dam been reading the manga way before an anime was even announced for this and im super disappointed in how they did this anime. hope the manga ends better.
Sep 15, 2017 10:02 PM

Aug 2013
I'm kind of surprised this was only 10 episodes.

On the plus side, I personally enjoyed the comedy. I particularly liked all of the crazy voices and shit the guy with the glasses did. He was probably the funniest. Junichi's inner monologues with his different selves were funny too, especially when "Cool Junichi" shows up with Hayami Show's voice and defeats everything.

I also enjoyed that last little bit of the ship going on there at the amusement park. The kiss scene almost made up for some of the retardation in earlier episodes.

On the downside, it was kind of like nothing progressed until the last episode. Granted it kind of has a more episodic format, which is fine, but Junichi and Yame didn't really make any progress at all. Hell in the last two episodes they went backward before finally taking ONE step forward.

The pedophile guy was also fucking horrendous. When the gag was first introduced it was kind of funny, but then they stuck with it...and they REAALLLLYYY stuck with it. He got way too much screen time. And then the joke wore out by episode 3 and crossed well over the line of creepy in to full disgusting sexual predator. His funny little hulk outburst at the end doesn't make up for it.

The art was a little meh too. The PV before the show aired made it look to be a show with a better budget, but you could tell after the first episode that this was definitely a low budget show.

The fan service could've been a bit better too. I saw the first episode censored at first from horriblesubs and was like "wow, if its this fucking censored this must be crazy"....it really was pretty mild. Some crotch shots and some cleavage. The imaginary hookup scenes were alright, and the Nene naked scene didn't leave anything to the imagination.

In the final episode in particular, i'm a bit surprised and disappointed that Junichi didn't tell Yame about her "friends" beating the shit out of him. I don't see what good protecting her from the truth would do. Sure Ranko would trash him again, but what's not to stop her from texting the guy one day asking to get the middle school friends to hang out, and him not keeping his word and trying to make moves on her again? If Juinichi had said "hey I heard your friend from middle school calling you a slut and saying how he wants to fuck you then pass you off to the other guys, and when I confronted him he beat my ass", I think that would seal the deal with her never talking to him again.

-------------------------------

I wonder if this will get a second season. I wouldn't mind, it's more of a guilty pleasure show anyway. Plus the director for the show just opened his own studio. Could be a show he considers if he enjoyed directing this and needed a project to do or something. Who knows? If not, no big deal either.
Sep 15, 2017 10:10 PM
Jun 2016
Rahki100 said:
XD WTF! SHE IS NOT HUMAN!

I KNOW, SHE'S HOLDING BABIES IN THOSE WTF
that has to be biggest i've seen

"Expect less than what you expect"
My Profile
My Anime List

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2017

270 by Bumdumdoobit »»
Mar 3, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2017

134 by _untitled »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:37 AM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

88 by _untitled »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:37 AM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2017

118 by _untitled »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:35 AM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2017

71 by _untitled »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.