Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Anne Happy
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 25, 2016 11:05 PM
Jun 2016
Anne Happy♪ was so great.

I'm sad because I can't watch any more....
Jun 25, 2016 11:48 PM

Dec 2014
the action in this episode... Totally rocked the final episode
Jun 26, 2016 12:50 AM

Jul 2012
The first few episodes were so so but I started to really enjoy this show at episode 5 and this ended up being a solid moe comedy.

One negative was Hibari's running gag, which I found very weak.

And not enough Hibiki and Ren!
Jun 26, 2016 4:18 AM
Mar 2012
I think Silver Link outdid themselves from Shomin Sample, similar sol with quirky humor (some misses but later had some hilarious moments), but with even crazier events, better animation, and gorgeous art. The characters still have fine hair even at longshots, when most shows you'd see simplified thick lines.

Ren being animal fairy was lol gave the finale an epic animal kingdom vs Timobots war. The bunny's thought process, some eyecatches have some noncliche ideas & comedy. Bunny leader was too cute. Never imagined a bear vs Gundam fight, must see more of this greatness.

Hanako's earth shattering misfortune... some cool sakuga. Anyone noticed Sensei only threw Hanako up, and everyone else were carried up? I thought Sensei's afraid of getting too much unlucky by touching Hanako lol.
Misfortune theme turned out quite interesting. At times they flip the unluckiness situation around, how earth shatter became an onsen, placing last became a camping trip, emphasizes Hanako's theme of staying happy despite life being shit. Like the flower field, the penalties turn out nice for them.
Jun 26, 2016 4:27 AM

Jun 2013
Finally is end
Punch, Punch, Mind... Pu-pu-punch mind~
【きららフェスタ】
\ぱん☆ぱん☆ぱんちまいんっ♪/
Jun 26, 2016 6:56 AM

Jul 2009
This show was so enjoyable! Makes me want more, it was fun to watch for sure, this last episode was really good, sensei was amazing! :D 7/10
Jun 26, 2016 8:54 AM

Apr 2015
Animal tamer Ren...she is one powerful girl...and this is one unique show, what the fuck was I watching

This was a good show, definitely had some distinctions to your middle of the road CGDCT. It had some very quirky elements and quite a sense of humour, and both worked well for seinen-plus viewers. Visuals were flawless. The repetition of a few running jokes, a few points where they overdid the feels, and the almost complete lack of the other classmates and world building were low points. 6/10

The last scenes translate well into S2, but I'm not really optimistic about it. We needed a bit more of Timothy girl, she was potentially the cutest character
Jun 26, 2016 5:04 PM

Aug 2015
A bit confused over the ending, but man, I've enjoyed this series.
Would love another Season, (or an OVA) to further explore the character's "luck", and the origin of the "Happiness class".
Seriously, how does that Happiness class get the funding to operate at that level hahaha
Jun 27, 2016 1:33 AM

Jun 2014
What a fantastic final episode. Kodaira- sensei was cool as always and Hanako was finally able to hug Timothy. I love how the animals were all assisting Ren and how they ended up in a huge nature vs. mech fight. I'm very sad to see this show go, it would make me extremely happy to see more. I'm gonna miss all the random moments this show had, as well as all the characters I've come to like so much. The chances of this getting a season two are not very high, but I really really hope that we'll be able to revisit this series. According to what I know, there isn't enough source material and it didn't sell very well. Ending on a good note, though, the use of the OP and ED at the end was brilliant. I'll be listening to these songs for a very long while (they're just so catchy).

7/10 for me. Wasn't perfect, but it was definitely one of the best in the SoL genre in the past few years.

Jun 28, 2016 2:50 AM

Nov 2015
All's happy that ends happy!

Good episode they had fun and all.

Cute and fun show. 7/10

Jun 28, 2016 7:01 AM

Mar 2015
Yup this show ended up being enjoyable enough and it was a good way to end it. 7/10
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jun 29, 2016 1:52 PM

Apr 2015
Idk the whole show was alright I guess? but like someone said before it lacked something to make it great so for me it's 5/10
Jun 29, 2016 9:32 PM

Apr 2014
Damn, It's over now. Well, at least it's a fun ride till the finale.
And I really enjoyed the show because of the comedic theme. And the girls cuteness!
Anyway, I'll rate this show a 7 (or 8?) out of 10 score overall.
Haters always gonna hate.
Jun 30, 2016 2:07 PM

May 2015
Great show overall 8/10
Kinda sad that's the end, it's like you'll never see your friends again
but only live the past memories
Jul 2, 2016 3:35 PM

Feb 2013
I loved this show!!! I thought it was going to be good, but not this good. Super adorable, funny jokes, enjoyable characters. I would LOVE for there to be a second season.

9/10 don't even care.
unmemorableheroJul 2, 2016 3:43 PM
Jul 2, 2016 3:48 PM

Jun 2015
Great final episode. I'm gonna miss the girls.
Jul 5, 2016 5:28 AM

May 2014
Absolutely my favourite anime of this season, and one of my favourites of all time. To some, perhaps most, this may seem like a fun anime but nothing so noteworthy as a top favourite. But damn, if I didn't enjoy this anime whole-heartedly to such a significant level that it made an impression on me. The characters were absolutely fantastic, with a ton of quirks and traits that I've, at least, never seen anywhere else. And I've said time and time again, Anne's seiyuu is brilliant and made the most adorable sounding character I've ever had tunnel through my ears.

Loved this to death, 10/10.
Jul 5, 2016 4:21 PM

Oct 2008
Such a good Anime! I'll treasure this show.
so that other girl was really the one whose behind that robot Timothy!
Kodaira-sensei is freakingly awesome and aggressive!
what a great colorful End Card!
4/5.
7/10.
matias067Jul 5, 2016 4:26 PM

Jul 7, 2016 11:07 PM

Apr 2013
This show's a real hit-or-miss. It's a good thing for me that I found it to be the former.

7/10 I can't recommend it but I can definitely rewatch it.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Jul 8, 2016 12:57 AM

Aug 2012
I feel like this show will get 2nd season judging from the scene at very end with the blonde twintails behind Timothy, probably she's the headmaster..!?? (◕‿‿◕)

Overall, very good show and I'm quite satisfied in the end. It has ups and downs, especially for certain episodes. All the girls are cute and likable, also Kodaira-sensei was one of the best teacher ever <3
8/10
Jul 11, 2016 10:39 AM

May 2012
Average ending to be honest, nothing too special but well in general the anime was pretty generic with some interesting concepts and fun moments. But other than that nothing too interesting.

All in all a pretty average anime, but nothing more than that!
Oct 14, 2016 3:44 PM

Jan 2016
Liked the series so mmuch and It ended.... :/ pretty sad, and at the same time pretty good and I hope a 2nd seasion will occur because of some unanswered questions.
7.5/10
Nov 20, 2016 8:38 AM

Aug 2016
Great anime, great ending, I've never seen CGDCT anime with this much character development.

I enjoyed it till the very last, hope they make S2.
Apr 4, 2017 7:36 AM

Sep 2016
damn that was great moe with yuri vibes series from Kirara Time as usual.
Timothy and Hibari best character
Hibiki is how you make genki autistic character like Satania not so corny and cringe

8/10
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Aug 2, 2017 4:48 AM
May 2015
I. Absolutely. Don't. Get. It!!!!!!
Jan 21, 2018 2:16 AM

Oct 2010
Anyone else thinks Ren's "unfortunate" ability is actually a good thing? She should be removed from that class lol.

Great episode, but sucks that it has to end.

Kinda wish they properly introduced that other character we see in the end. Or at least know a little bit about Hibari's Family side. Or their teachers objective for teaching the Happy class. Regardless, this show was a 7/10 for me. I really enjoyed this show and i hope it gets a second season :)
Aug 8, 2018 11:45 AM

Oct 2016
I really liked this anime, but I hope there's a s2. I still have so many questions!
Dec 15, 2018 4:26 PM

Aug 2016
Man the animation sequences with sensei were amazing. When she shot the bear, flew in to catch a Hibiki that tripped over a log, and saving the group from falling. I wanna watch another anime with a character like her.
Oct 29, 2019 11:50 PM
Oct 2019
Highly doubt it'll ever get a second season, which is a shame. Fave anime of all time. Idk why, it just captures something special in my heart. If i had the money, i'd have no qualms about funding a second season single-handedly.
Apr 21, 2020 9:22 AM

Aug 2018
Female animals protecting Ren is just too cute.. ;P
Yeah, just who are Hibari's parents working as?.. If she knows much about plants.. Are they biologists or something?..
Animals helping Ren is really so sweet..
So that blond girl was actually voice acting for Timothy?.. Probably controlling some other things for school as well?..
Yep, animals are just MVPs.. ;p
Overall, this anime was lots of happenings all around, it certainly wasn't a boring one.. I was very upset with dice game episode, but in the end got over it, even if it took a bit of time, to be honest.. Everything else is just really enjoyable.. Lots of pure fun - what this anime is.. ;p Girls cast is likeable as well.. Everyone can develop their story even more, it feels, though what they are already - is interesting to watch.. Maybe if they even didn't change a slight bit in the end - maybe it's just who they are, really.. And in the end they just can change their attitude to Hanako's and just don't forget to take what was nice happenings in the chaos of their hard lives.. Other way they'll be depressed all the time.. Like Botan is.. Either way.. It was interesting anime..
Apr 26, 2020 7:30 AM

Feb 2019
Those animals... They went too far for ren and that rabbit was even thinking of killing himself lol.

Hanako with her usual troubles got all of them caught but atleast they were able to enjoy onsen at the end and hibiki's a big dyke, she blushed just from hibari calling her name.

Botan definitely the best girl by a long shot. Just love her.
May 27, 2020 1:40 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Quite the finale with the unfortunate factor taking a notch or two up, xD.

Sweet seeing how the girls were instead enjoying the "punishment" and the bright expressions after the credit scene was the perfect indication of that.

Overall, this has been a fairly fun watch. Some boring bits here and there and the running gags a little too repetitive, in my opinion, albeit.

Sensei and Timothy were great side characters and it's a pity that we didn't get much of the sixth (behind Timothy's voice). I feel like the show was lacking a bit of more room in addition.

As such, a solid 6/10.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 15, 2020 8:58 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
What a weird school trip... and what a weird trip for myself with watching this anime haha it's like the shitpost or "wtf" version of the CGDCT anime, some moments are really hilarious xD 7/10
Mar 15, 2021 3:43 PM

Feb 2020
Nice and action-packed finale.

Overall, this was one of the most unique CGDCT I have ever seen. That synopsis got me fooled. I expected this to be more peaceful SoL/CGDCT, but it sometimes nothing but peaceful.

So, there were things I liked about this show, but I also hated some things, like Hibari's cringe love interest towards that construction sign. The whole thing was so idiotic and it ruined couple of episodes.

And the ending was a little disappointing and rushed. That mysterious blonde girl also didn't get enough of screen time.

This could have been a great show.

SerafosNov 24, 2023 4:06 AM
Aug 15, 2022 5:46 AM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
The end!
I still wonder why the girl becomes Timothy, is she just too shy to come to classes and helps out the teacher like that.
It's a shame they never answered that, at least not that I can remember.
Anyway just like the endcard said, all is good.
Feb 27, 2023 12:52 PM

Sep 2018
I didn't enjoy this show all too much, very eccentric CGDCT anime, but far too repetitive and the nonsensical "fun" was anything but. The happiness theme was stupid and I was indifferent to most of the characters. Not the worst thing in the world, but pretty disappointing. 5/10.
Mar 17, 2023 10:04 AM

Feb 2022
10/10 for this ending episode. it was funny, interesting, wholesome and i liked the little fanservice sprinkled in there. kinna reminded me of Yuru Yuri Nachuyachumi
overall, the show is a 7/10. it's the first anime that actually became more and more addictive each ep. after the first two or so i was considering dropping it, but then i was binging three ep at a time, cause i just couldn't stop. i think the three main positives of this show are the characters, the weird story and the kinda unique artstyle ( the ep where they were searchin for the flower was gorgeous imo)
so all in all it is an underrated gem of the sol genre, and i can easily rec it to sol fans, especially to those who need a less "cultured" series
                                                    slice of life anime, my beloved.

2D>>>>>>
Mar 20, 2023 4:49 AM

Mar 2012
This anime was really weird, can't say that I hate it but didn't exactly like it either 6/10 overall
Mar 27, 2023 1:31 PM

May 2020
Pretty solid anime, usually I enjoy slice of life a lot but this one became a bit of a drag towards the end. I can see why people enjoy it though, was very surprised to hear the ti ti timothy song was from this show. The characters are nice but lacked a bit of substance. Fair 5.5/10
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Anne Happy♪ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

87 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Nov 6, 2023 8:33 PM

Poll: » Anne Happy♪ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

72 by Netbug »»
Mar 19, 2023 7:19 PM

Poll: » Anne Happy♪ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2016

71 by degenerate-2002 »»
Mar 8, 2023 3:39 PM

Poll: » Anne Happy♪ Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2016

91 by degenerate-2002 »»
Mar 7, 2023 3:19 PM

Poll: » Anne Happy♪ Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2016

94 by degenerate-2002 »»
Mar 7, 2023 3:07 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.