Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Mar 24, 2020 12:20 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Hilarious wrap-up to the 2nd Season which, in my opinion, was almost just as fan as the 1st!

Poor Hans, Wiz in rage mode is too Op xD. Gee, that was one reckless plan from Kazuma. No wonder he died as a result of that.

Axis Cult members with their prayers bit was mad hilarious. To be honest, this is probably my least favourite arc of the series but at least it ended (and started) off on a high. Aqua proved useful for one of the few times but overdid it, how often have we seen that happen lol?

Yunyun finally gets some recognition, to sign off with! Couldn't have asked for a better ending to the season, lmfao.

As for the whole season in general, a few of the jokes felt a little redundant every now and then but it was still a blast! Konosuba is one of my favourite Comedy shows after all! And this concludes my rewatch, very much looking forward to the Sequel Movie now!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 28, 2020 9:20 PM

Oct 2008
God that was majestically awesome!
now onto the OVA episode of S2 and of course next would be the movie!!!
5/5.
8/10.

Apr 14, 2020 12:13 AM

Jun 2013
Loved how Aqua had her time to shine but the boss was kind of underwhelming tbh. I liked this season but I didn't love it. I think the first seven to eight episodes were better.

Still, if this gets a season 3, I'll still watch it.
臭い-
Apr 26, 2020 12:27 AM

Jul 2016
Man, who would have thought KonoSuba could be epic too? Not gonna lie, that confrontation with Hans was indeed quite good. Not to mention that I'm actually quite impressed with how well its execution was. Animation was noticeably improved too, especially during Aqua's God Blow and God Requiem scenes. Didn't think I would say this but hey, good job, Deen.

Overall, this second season was definitely funnier than the first one. Comedy and jokes felt more consistent, Aqua was more bearable and the addition of some new characters such as Vanir, Sena and YunYun (to some extent) was quite welcome since most of their interactions with Kazuma and co. led to some really entertaining situations.

Now, on a personal note, this series is indeed a nice experience and I can say I was never bored while watching it but honestly, it's not as special as many people claim it to be. I know comedy is the most subjective of things but aside from a couple of chuckles here and there, KonoSuba's humor isn't really something revolutionary nor genre-breaking.

7/10 - Anyways, I'm still very interested in the movie but the OVA comes first so let's see if it can surprise me.
SouthRzVaApr 26, 2020 12:34 AM
May 11, 2020 9:23 AM

Jun 2017
Min max satire,tragedy and a bit of comedy and you get this masterpiece..

One of the top anime in its genre producing consistent quality..

Amazing..

Looking forward to S 03.
May 19, 2020 12:18 PM
Jan 2020
02:45 Why didn’t Kazuma just use Steal to take Darkness’s pendant? Effectiveness: -oo :v
07:30 "Chunchunmaru!" Kazuma just wanted to be cool a little bit but Megumin was always there to fuck it up =))
08:15 Guy: slimes are weak. Rimuru from that one time I got reincarnated as a slime: tf u say to me
Wiz is so badasssssssss, and even Aqua is too lol 😂😂😂
13:18 rofl Darkness was being swept away like dirt :))). And her moan was too lewd =)
21:07 "I wont be surprised if that old guy with the mohawk was the demon king all along xD
23:55 The most beautiful picture of this series =). And It was drawn by the original character designer.
Such a great series! I'm hoping everyday for a ss3
Jun 3, 2020 3:37 AM

Dec 2015
so absolutely no news what so ever after the movie for S3? bummer.
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Jun 13, 2020 8:05 PM

Jun 2020
Turns out Wiz is actually ridiculous strong and scary. Also Aqua finally getting her chance to shine was great - all the town folk that were chasing her around finally realized she was trying to help them and managed to power her up.

After all that they still drove her out after she ended up turning all the town's hot-springs into plain hot water lol.

Speaking of Aqua, I get the whole ambiguity of whether or not she's wearing underwear, and the frequent glimpses throughout the series, but uhhhh....

That's not even half ass. That's her whole ass...Aqua got her whole freakin' ass out on the show...
Aug 12, 2020 1:49 PM

Apr 2019
It's class when Hans realises who Aqua is just as he's dying.
Dec 15, 2020 10:52 AM

Oct 2013
That weird guy annoyed by this town appeared to be one of those dangerous Demon King's Generals. A powerful demonic slime, lol.

While the first half of this episode was quite boring, the second half was way better with cool action sequences and good animation. We were also able to see Wiz in action!

As a season's finale, this episode was... Mediocre in my opinion. Like, it didn't feel like a finale, especially if compared to how Season 1 ended like.

Konosuba's second season was alright, although I liked the previous one more. Everything seemed to go in certain direction, while in the second season the adventures that were dominant were not dealing with hardships of the new world or adventures leading to the battle with Demon King, but rather some lighthearted stories reminding more of a slice of life. It wouldn't be something bad if the story was like that from the very beginning of this show.

Nevertheless it was a fine season full of funny scenes and likeable characters.
AdnashDec 15, 2020 1:30 PM
Jan 30, 2021 12:35 PM

Feb 2020
Nice final episode, but the season itself was disappointing.

SerafosOct 27, 2022 8:25 AM
Apr 10, 2021 5:43 PM

Aug 2014
Yay! I am happy that Aqua got them to believe she is their goddess :) I wonder if simple believing will be enough to keep her powers up or do they need to worship her? Because the later will be harder now :D
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Apr 18, 2021 4:32 AM

Jan 2021
What an amazing ending to an equally amazing anime, this season really pulled through in the latter half despite its cringy beginning, and that last puch from Aqua, WOW! Hard to call her useless after that😯🔥! Also Wiz was really badass this episode, her brief angered state really scared me AF😨!

And as always, despite being the most pathetic and unluckiest MC, Kazuma coming in clutch with his quick thinking and out of the box strategies👌💯

Aug 6, 2021 10:18 AM
Aug 2021
It's the season finale:')
The guy who was sick of the Axis cult's pushiness turns out to be a Deadly Poison Slime- and a leader of the Devil king's Army.Welp.

Lmao

Wiz showed some badassery this ep

Also I swear Aqua always brings her to the brink of death everytime she uses her powers when Wiz's around.

Lol

Aqua's God blow was sick!

It's truly a powerful incantation XD

Overall this series was great!
The first few episodes were meh to me and I didn't really like Aqua's and Darkness's character. But they grew on me and they got a whole lot funnier in season 2. I liked Kazuma and Megumin from S1 itself, though.
8/10 for S1 and 8.5/10 for S2
This is the only isekai I actually enjoyed so far

The studio's working on a new project for Konosuba so it may be a ova or a movie or a whole new season. I'm looking forward to it:D
-Facktack-Aug 6, 2021 9:44 PM
Aug 6, 2021 11:03 PM

Jun 2020
Poor Aqua she's chased even in the tightest of places she just can't take a break now

I don't know which is dense Kazuma's understanding or Aqua's uselessness lol, Liz is putting up a fight I didn't know she was this strong until now or maybe I'm the densest of all

That OP was just timed so well to put in the last fight that they fought, The animations are blooming in the last episode to finish the second season, And yet again they went home hated by the town but that was fun season.

This was as good as the first season or yet maybe even better but I would love this series to continue on and luckily as I finished watching this a new project was announced and well I'll be damned excited for that.
Aug 10, 2021 9:30 AM

Nov 2017
Amazing episode! The animation is top! Wiz is very strong!
Nov 18, 2021 10:06 AM

Jan 2021
The poisonous slime guy realizing at the end that Aqua was the goddess they were all worshiping and that she was the reason all these people are annoying was so funny he just died realizing that all his suffering in this city was because of her existence
Dec 25, 2021 11:20 AM

Feb 2020
Wait, since when is Aqua actually competent ? That was quite an impressive attack.

As for the rest, hmm... Yeah. I felt about this season the same way I did about the first one : the first episodes are very fun but it gets gradually boring with a few funny scenes here and there, because in the end the joke always revolve around the same gimmicks so I'm not taken by surprise anymore (though Kazuma is an exception, he managed to make me laugh a few times even when I was getting bored).

But the problem is probably mostly coming from me rather than from the show, unfortunately it still truly affected my enjoyment even if I liked it. I don't know which score to give it, between 5 and 6...
Either way, I'll probably watch the movie, but I hope it will be able to offer a real story (like it did in this last episode).
Apr 21, 2022 10:27 AM
Jan 2021
This was an unexpected finale. I didn't expect Kazuma's party to defeat yet ANOTHER Devil King's general. So far they're responsible for defeating Verdia, Vanir, and now Hans.

The comedic part that the series highlights is how Kazuma has to deal with the trouble caused by the people in his party. For example when they were hunting the lizard runners, Aqua messed up the plan by signaling the herd to come to them when they originally had a fullproof plan.

I enjoyed the comedy that was apparent even in the serious scenarios such as Hans showing off his powers and Vanir taking over Darkness' body. That specific thing was very funny was Darkness was continually aroused by the pain she felt from resisting Vanir and she didn't feel bad whatsoever from being taken over in such a way.

Overall I'm looking forward to the next season of the series as in the end Kazuma specifically said the adventure isn't over.
Jul 4, 2022 10:58 PM
Aug 2021
The enemy characters are kinda fun to watch in this show, including Vanir, Beldia, Hans.
Feels like a lot of budget spent in this last episode haha.
Although the ecchi undertone and fan services of this show are really strong, at least there are some unique, creative and comedic qualities in this series. If some of the other commercial-oriented elements are tuned down just a slightly little bit, would definitely love this show more.
Cabbage_CatJul 5, 2022 3:04 AM
Sep 7, 2022 12:16 PM

Mar 2022
I really have enjoyed season 2 it's been funny as usual. Aqua was incredible here,one of the few moments where she can be badass in the show, Wiz was awesome with her ice powers, Kazuma going out of his way to sacrifice himself.The cultists were crazy,this is definitely one of the funniest shows for me. Megunium is still my favourite out of the gang, I reckon it's just as good as the first season. 8/10
Sep 15, 2022 5:41 AM
Feb 2022
IT WAS REALY INSPIRING
Sep 16, 2022 5:37 PM
Sep 2022
tem uma historia decente, porem é paia pois tem cenas sexuais(eita)
Oct 16, 2022 4:27 AM
Oct 2022
bruh just died then was alive again, I lol'd
Nov 9, 2022 7:18 PM
May 2020
Funniest anime out there
Jan 5, 2023 11:37 AM

Aug 2020
Lol, Aqua did help defeat the demon leader, but still the town was doomed due to her turning all the hot springs into simple water.
Feb 5, 2023 1:59 AM

Apr 2021
An amazing season!!! That's all I have to say. It was so much fun, almost every episode had me laughing like crazy. Kinda sad because I have to wait for a while before season 3 airs. But anyway Kazuma, Aqua, Megumin, Darkness and even Wiz I'm really gonna miss these guys!!! This is 10/10 story indeed!!!
Mar 16, 2023 4:47 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Haha that was lit XD great ep! Keen to watch more 
Mar 31, 2023 5:30 PM
Jan 2022
It's so criminal that these seasons are only 10 episodes. They deserve at least 12 if not 24... But,

Remember, whenever you're in distress, you must remember to chant, "The goddess Eris pads her chest!"
Apr 1, 2023 9:10 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I definitely liked this finale more the first season’s, it didn’t feel forced in since it was the end of a several episode spanning arc, and the comedy to serious plot mix was a bit better here, I do wish there was a bit more comedy sprinkled in but I guess you gotta have your badass moments lol, Wiz showed how powerful she is underneath her bashful exterior, and Aqua had her true greatest moment by dealing the finishing blow on Hans and really looking like a true goddess with her followers behind her and some amazing animation, and Kazuma died for a 5th time lol, man became a Deadhead for a moment. It’s just a shame all that was for nothing with the reveal after the battle was done, kinda hurt ngl lol, but I guess this is Konosuba so it’s not out of place for the epic climax to have a shitty aftermath lol.

And that was Konosuba Season 2, I gotta say this season was better than the first overall, the comedy was hitting a lot more consistently and the plot was more engaging as well, having multiple episodes dedicated to an arc definitely helped with that. And the arc in question was really fun too, the fact it was more plot focused didn’t take away from the comedy at all but instead made it even better. And one thing I want to mention that I noticed is a big part of what makes this series so good is the voice acting, the VAs do such a damn good job and really sell every scene. And as for a best girl, I’m still undecided but I can’t lie when I say Megumin still kinda wins due to her amazing moments, Aqua had her share of amazing bits near the end of this season but idk if it’s enough to win over Megumin for me, of course I like all the girls tho lol.

And the OP and ED this season were both better than the ones from the first season imo, they both had the same vibes but did it better than before, and once again I especially loved the ED here, I am a sucker for chill EDs and this one was pretty much a damn folk rock song and that instantly won it over for me. And I guess once I watch this next OVA and the movie I’ve finished this series for now until the Megumin anime airs in a few days and Season 3 comes about, it’s been a really fun series and I regret waiting this long to watch it, it was a real good time.
Apr 16, 2023 6:45 PM
Dec 2018
E um muito bom para quem quer da uma bela de umas gargalhadas, mas se não curte muito gênero não vai curti muito. gostei muito da proposta inicial, não queria iniciar por acha que era só mais um qualquer do gênero isekai. mas me surpreendi.
Jun 24, 2023 4:26 PM

Jan 2019
I forgot how great season 2 was, especially this finale.

Having just finished volume 4 of the light novel, I found the fight with the slime really underwhelming; but they absolutely knocked it out of the park and far surpassed it in the adaptation.

Aug 8, 2023 7:41 AM
Aug 2023
This is one of the best isekei ive seen in a long long time . WOOHOO
Aug 16, 2023 2:26 AM
Mar 2021
[Can't wait for 3rd seaon]
Dec 3, 2023 8:24 PM
Feb 2023
10/10 funny and good to watch
Dec 8, 2023 3:53 PM

Nov 2023
Oh well fun anime very nice gg
Dec 19, 2023 6:28 AM
Aug 2023
One more time this anime shows me how funny and out of usual it is, I loved this 2nd season
Feb 1, 9:55 PM
Jul 2017
Was very funny. Loved it.
Mar 10, 12:08 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Just in time for the release of season 3 I decided to give season 2 a go. It took me a while since I thought the first one was pretty overhyped but things would surely look up with this one right?

Well, not so much at first. Being it's main selling point the jokes and gags I thought that the first season overused them to a point that the laughs became stail. Yes, we get it, Darkness is a masochist. Sure, Kazuma is a pervert. Ok, Aqua is a pouty godess and no-one believes her. Fine, Megumin can only do one magic spell before passing out. This time it seemed at least up to episode 6 or so that this trend would continue considering that the "funny" moments were mostly coming from that front. However something must have changed at that point becasue I started to see the characters in a different light.

Episode 7 with the new town gave the scenario a new look, the annoying priest gang was actually a change of pace as well as Wiz getting accidentially purified and killed every step of the way. Not only that but the actual final fight confronting the Demon general was a superb sakuga moment with none other than Aqua at the center with her goofy face in contrast to the seriousness of the moment. That was what I believe was lacking, sharing the base but coming up with new ideas, new gags, new ways of interaction.

But alas, the first part of the season had me considering it being dropped since I was seriously bored by how average the punchlines were. Even the opening for as much of a parody that it presents itself as has a few moments were not much happens and the joke just stays there, runining itself. Thankfully I didn't and I may be starting to warm up to these characters in preparation for the new episodes.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Apr 10, 11:25 AM

Jan 2018
You know shit's going down when the OP starts playing in the episode.

Damn. Wiz can get shit done when she's serious. Still not sure why Vanir sent her to the trip tho. All it did was put her in more unnecessary danger.

Rewatching this anime was very fun. I was a bit worried that maybe I wouldn’t love it as much as I did in my first watch. But I'm glad to be wrong. And I was also right about this season being funnier than the last. Hope Season 3 will keep this up.

I wanted to rewatch the OVA and the movie before Season 3 dropped but couldn’t due to some unfortunate reasons. Oh well. Will probably rewatch them later. And yeah, I know Episode 1 of Season 3 has been out for over a week because of Crunchyroll's incompetence. I think Episode 2 has been leaked too. But I didn’t want to spoil the episode for me by watching low quality leaks.
Apr 22, 3:36 PM
Jan 2015
good show jolly good show
Apr 28, 5:58 AM

Sep 2014
I forgot how good this show actually is. This is my 4th(?) time watching it, but I have not seen it since 4 years ago when the movie released on BD.

Maybe its due to the lacklaster Megumin spinoff which aired last year, but now I actually prefer Darkness to her. Funny how tastes change.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2017

253 by Prosto_jel »»
Jun 2, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2017

426 by SaltyCookie »»
Jun 1, 2:25 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2017

234 by Comander-07 »»
Apr 28, 4:53 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2017

298 by Comander-07 »»
Apr 27, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2017

223 by V121ONENDWAR »»
Apr 16, 6:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.