Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Aug 5, 2012 9:47 AM
Apr 2010
Wow, in the back of my head I just kept thinking Iori or any of the cast will NEVER die; but when the doctor came out, and smiled I thrashed for joy. I haven't been that relieved and excited in anime for a long time. GEEEE GEEEE
Aug 5, 2012 9:59 AM

Aug 2011
exs120 said:
Oooo another tidbit of information, because some people like to see the world burn. Once again, I don't know HOW it happens, but I know it does happen. MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR spoiler(s) here:

:)

Shaoran-LiAug 5, 2012 10:22 AM
Aug 5, 2012 10:07 AM

Jan 2012
Samhiuy said:
Ahri said:

Lol someone's mad :P
Aug 5, 2012 10:13 AM
Feb 2012
I wonder what is gonna happen in the next episode?
Aug 5, 2012 10:13 AM

Jun 2012
I know it's childish..and selfish.
But seeing these spoilers about how

makes me want to drop the anime..
The Op, the ED and the anime itself hints a relatioship between Iori and Taichi and
now I discover it goes like that..

So disappointed. :(
Aug 5, 2012 10:14 AM
Jan 2012
Ahri said:

And regarding the OP/ED:

And now with spoilers I've seen, the creators are masterful trolls.
exs120Aug 5, 2012 10:21 AM
Aug 5, 2012 10:19 AM

Nov 2008
Fucking hell, that was heavy. I really wonder if they can top this.
Aug 5, 2012 11:32 AM
Jul 2012
rodac said:
I don't think we've gotten any real deep info on Aoki either. Since this series seems to have a pretty heavy psychological component I would be surprised if he doesn't have some big issues to work through as well.

I wouldn't. Teen males in anime always get the short end of the stick. The main character's male best friend fares even worse. It's because cute girls sell and the target audience doesn't care about the male characters.
Aug 5, 2012 11:48 AM

May 2011
Fantastic episode. I haven't been that captivated by any sort of drama like that in a long time, if ever. I support the TaichIori pairing but Inaba is still probably my favorite. That sexy voice at the end. Bah.
Aug 5, 2012 12:02 PM

Mar 2012
I wonder whats gonna happen next?
Aug 5, 2012 12:18 PM

Mar 2012
I love Inaba!!! Omeegad that precious smile at the end! >.< I want her with Taichi.
And Heartseed confuses me.. what's his purpose???
Can't wait for the next episode :D
Aug 5, 2012 12:25 PM
May 2011
OS_Christina706 said:
argilium said:
people thinking of dropping the show because the pair their shipping might not hold it until the end? come on.. why not stick around to see how it develops..

THIS

well I think I understand how they feel, coz me too feel so sad at anime like true tears when the main male char didnt end up with the heroine I like...eventhough it's just anime, but I can feel the pain,

it's the same too with Iori, Taichi premature confess already indicated that he rushed his feeling only to make instant happiness for Iori, it's really the same like Shinichiro Nakagami from True tear...

I think the worse character is Taichi, because this kind of male character always make premature decision and hurt someone so bad in the end,

I prefer Aoki, coz he always loves Yui from the beginning ^^
Aug 5, 2012 1:07 PM

Jun 2009
People, why must spoil things? ;_;

Anyway, I knew that there's no way someone would die in this anime and I got scared that Iori might die for real.
Aug 5, 2012 1:10 PM

Jul 2012
Before the OP: OMG they're so sweet. I was smiling the whole time :3

---

THIS IS SO DAMN CRAZY!!! In this episode, I laughed, I smiled, and I almost cried when Iori told Taichi that she didn't want to die ... it was really too much. I totally hate Heartseed, he's so cruel :(

I'm so glad that everything turned out to be this way. Hell, if Iori really die I might drop this series, because it's so nonsense ...

I'm so glad that Taichi finally confessed to Iori, and she accepts him and also kissing each other (while in Inaba's body, lol.) I like how Iori tricked him to think she wasn't herself in the club room before, which then pushed Taichi to express his real feeling to her.

This is really the best episode so far, but I hope they don't play around with our feeling like this so may times. I'm so tired of switching my mood ... :)

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Aug 5, 2012 1:28 PM

Jul 2012
I ALMOST CRIED. WHY DID I ALMOST CRY. AND THEN AT THE END WHEN THEY WERE ALL HAPPY TOGETHER I WAS SMILING AND LAUGHING BECAUSE I WAS JUST TOO HAPPY THAT THEY GOT A GOOD ENDING.

Okay, this is great. They didn't do this too early in and really gave some good depth to Iori before causing this whole ordeal, which made me care about her. But oh god, the confession scene near the end almost had me in tears. I was a bit upset that the death didn't go through, but then again like Heartseed said, they all learned something very important from the expierence.

It wasn't melodramatic, had some great build-up, it was emotional, and for god's sake tears formed in my eyes. 5/5, this show is probably going to end up getting an 8/10 from me. It's just so good.

Oh, and I REFUSE to read those spoilers. Or even go through the pages in this discussion just in case someone didn't put spoiler tags.
Aug 5, 2012 1:38 PM

Oct 2010
iLostReason said:
exs120 said:
Don't read if you don't want to spoil the Iori-Taichi-Ianaba triangle. I warned you. I don't know HOW it happens, but I know how it ends.

SPOILERS.
No matter how you take it. It's really who has earned it with what is shown of them in the anime. So far Inaba got a edge with the masturbation part but Inori can still climb back up. We shall see.

Ultimately I am going to see WHAT EACH GIRL did in the anime to see who ends up with who. Fiction is what you take it. If you don't like Girl x Guy well can technically F it! You make it how you want it.

CAUSE IT'S ALL FICTION! Remember that. I never was OK with some Girl x Guy *cough* Mashiro Iro *cough* Pretty much. So no one really needs to take the author's BS of who he wants who to end up.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 5, 2012 2:16 PM

Jul 2012
Spoiler spoiler spoiler, why did I click them all ;_;

SPOILER REPLY:

Still, if they kill Iori I'd still drop the serie, lol. I mean, Heartseed is too powerful, and seems like he's doing everything without a reason, which I hate that ...

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Aug 5, 2012 2:49 PM

Jul 2012
bastek66 said:

That laugh at the end. I love it, made me grin like her ;D
Aug 5, 2012 3:38 PM

Jul 2010
So now they're even pretending to have switched huh? Iori was just pretending to be Inaba in her body. Taichi follows her and eventually confesses to her, only for Heartseed to take over and try to kill her. Yet another experiment. They had to choose whose personality would die with her body. What a choice to make. In the end it was all a lie and Iori made it after all.

I liked their last conversations though. It's what they say: "A person shows their true colors just when they're about to die". Taichi and Iori are now officially a couple and she kissed him in Inaba's body (Inaba even heard about it (dat grin :P)). I wonder what Iori she said to the others though...

Just who the hell is this heartseed and why the experiments?! There's no way it's suddenly over, the swapping is going to continue for sure.
OnyxthegreatAug 6, 2012 2:40 AM

Aug 5, 2012 3:57 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Onyxthegreat said:

Just who the hell is this heartseed and why the experiments?! There's no way it's suddenly over, the swapping is going to continue for sure.
Sure. I'm betting Heartseed's funding has dried up and he has to head back. He probably needs to meet his publish deadline anyway.
Aug 5, 2012 4:05 PM

Mar 2012
the best episode so far (Y)

My friend code: 0688 - 6300 - 6898
Aug 5, 2012 4:08 PM

Aug 2009
Woha nice Episode... Best so far ^^
Aug 5, 2012 4:20 PM

Mar 2012
SO MANY FEELS THIS EPISODE

My friend code: 0688 - 6300 - 6898
Aug 5, 2012 5:29 PM
Dec 2008
GuiltyKing said:
iLostReason said:
Ksa said:
But Inaba and Taichi
and Iori
like Heartseed.

WHY DID I OPEN THIS SPOILER.FK MY LIFE >_> Now i need to decide to drop this series or not.I mean if thats what happens, this series will be IMO a big joke, and i will just waste my time and anger.

+1
fuck lol

ANEFIOAEWFAOWEMKF got me too. Spoilers need to be harder to open!

But yes, this was a great episode. If Iori actually died, that probably would have been even more epic. I probably would have continued to watch either way. I wouldn't have minded if the series ended with this episode though.
Aug 5, 2012 5:31 PM

May 2010
WOW. O_O

Was not expecting that. :O

I almost cried. ;_;

So, no more body swappng? it was just a arc?
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Aug 5, 2012 5:39 PM

Jun 2012
Wow I loved this episode (best ep so far). The drama was so well-done. Props to Inaba's VA for managing to pull off those two characters.

Also, I want to shoot myself for reading those spoilers.
Aug 5, 2012 5:46 PM

Apr 2012
this whole episode just made me go IOWEJWKQLAKSLSAKJD ASJLDK S KJDSLKJASDF SJDALFKSD FSD and thats about it ugh im sososo glad she didnt die
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2012 5:48 PM
Jan 2012
IchigoHollowfi said:
WOW. O_O

Was not expecting that. :O

I almost cried. ;_;

So, no more body swappng? it was just a arc?

Each vol of the LN has a different gimmick. Next up is

Aug 5, 2012 6:42 PM

Feb 2012
It appears i have been trolled.
I seriously thought Inori was going to die, especially since the title of the episode had Death in it. xD When the doctor formed a smile i was like "huh? sadistic doctor?"
And the voice acting before their kiss- great.
Aug 5, 2012 6:46 PM

Jun 2011

But hm, decent episode. Somewhere I actually expected this anime to be able to kill one of its characters, so felt trolled a little or maybe even a bit disappointed.
Also, go Aoki!
The joke's on you wolf, the pigs are cannibals..~
Aug 5, 2012 6:55 PM

Oct 2011
Heartseed is posiibly the bigest troll ever,
i mean u can totaly use alomost al the memes for him!
Aug 5, 2012 7:29 PM

Dec 2011
WHY DID I CLICK THE SPOILERS CAN'T UNREAD OH GOD
Not gonna say I didn't like what I read, though. Sounds like a good resolution to me.

And this show is turning out so much better than what I expected btw.
Aug 5, 2012 9:04 PM

Nov 2011
THIS THREAD = SPOILER.
Aug 5, 2012 9:28 PM
Jul 2011
People srsly thought Iori was going to die?

How could she die from drowning if MC dived for her? Death doesn't fit the theme of this series, anyhow.
Aug 5, 2012 11:01 PM

Nov 2009
that almost felt like an ending episode @___@, my feels
Aug 5, 2012 11:18 PM

Jan 2011
Blonto said:
rodac said:
I don't think we've gotten any real deep info on Aoki either. Since this series seems to have a pretty heavy psychological component I would be surprised if he doesn't have some big issues to work through as well.

I wouldn't. Teen males in anime always get the short end of the stick. The main character's male best friend fares even worse. It's because cute girls sell and the target audience doesn't care about the male characters.

I'm giving them credit for doing things better than the typical anime series. Thus far it has been pretty high quality, so I hope that the five main characters are just that, main characters, and are fully developed by the end of the show.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Aug 5, 2012 11:31 PM

Jan 2012
AWESOME EPISODE! Amazing! I loved every minute of it.
It even felt like the episode was over, until the grin at the end that is.
Aug 5, 2012 11:44 PM

Aug 2011
Well things sure escalated quickly. Loved the Taichi and Iori scene.
Aug 6, 2012 12:15 AM

May 2010
For a second I thought this was going to be another Another.

Too bad Iori couldnt have been in Aoki's body for the kiss >.>
Real Hell is inside a person-Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae)
Do you know where hell is? Inside your head-Chrona (Soul Eater)

Aug 6, 2012 12:29 AM

Jul 2011
At first, I thought Iori was going to confess, be turned down, and kill herself, just from the last episode's preview. Watched til she was taken over and then was really just in shock. The episode is a huge emotional roller coaster. First, it's the regular secondary dude asking secondary chick and being turned down, slice of life feel. Then, that holy crap what the hell is Iori going to do. Suddenly, relief that she's actually going to do better and not kill herself, or at least, not jump off the school roof (which was what I thought was going to happen). Pure sadness when they had to choose who was going to die and finally, relief. Bomb episode overall.
The chip in my mind, it summons me.
I gave my life to your machines.
Aug 6, 2012 12:41 AM

Jul 2012
MedukaMeguca said:
WHY DID I CLICK THE SPOILERS CAN'T UNREAD OH GOD
Not gonna say I didn't like what I read, though. Sounds like a good resolution to me.

And this show is turning out so much better than what I expected btw.

YOU'VE WATCHED IT! YOU CAN'T UNWATCH IT!
Stay tuned for more: TALES OF INTEREST!!
Aug 6, 2012 12:51 AM
Jul 2012
rodac said:
I'm giving them credit for doing things better than the typical anime series. Thus far it has been pretty high quality, so I hope that the five main characters are just that, main characters, and are fully developed by the end of the show.

I'm hoping for that as well. The male lead showed signs of character development, which already surprised me. In fact, I picked this show up because it seemed to have two male characters and not just an excuse to follow the girls through someone's eyes. I'm really sick of male leads like that.
Aug 6, 2012 12:58 AM

Jul 2012
Onyxthegreat said:
So now they're even pretending to have switched huh? Iori was just pretending to be Inaba in her body. Taichi follows her and eventually confesses to her, only for Heartseed to take over and try to kill her. Yet another experiment. They had to choose whose personality would die with her body. What a choice to make. In the end it was all a lie and Iori made it after all.

I liked their last conversations though. It's what they say: "A person shows they're true colors just when they're about to die". Taichi and Iori are now officially a couple and she kissed him in Inaba's body (Inaba even heard about it (dat grin :P)). I wonder what Iori she said to the others though...

I sort of attribute heartseed to like a Joker character, he does it cuz he can
Joker: "...You see, in their final moments, people show you who they really are. So, in a way, I know more about your friends then you do"
The only difference here is that in this instance they are treating heartseed as a neutral entity; the outcomes of his intervention can go both ways, like flipping a coin. lol let's insert another batman quote:

Guy1: "Wayne coming back means change. Change can be either good or bad. I go with bad"
Guy2: "Why?"
Guy1: "I flipped a coin."

that's kind of what heartseed is; he'll just do something because he can and observe the results. the main draw of this show is to see the reactions of the 5 main cast anyways. In a weird way, i kind of like the idea of heatseed. Yes, he a plot device, but on the other hand, other dramas use various forms of stimuli (like an event, or a sentimental item) to push the story into a serviceable resolution. in KC, they just took out the middle man. lol kind of like during the bridge scene as if heartseed was like "yeaa, the story's getting a little too long. let's wrap this up" *falls* XD
Aug 6, 2012 12:59 AM

Jul 2012
Blonto said:
rodac said:

I'm hoping for that as well. The male lead showed signs of character development, which already surprised me. In fact, I picked this show up because it seemed to have two male characters and not just an excuse to follow the girls through someone's eyes. I'm really sick of male leads like that.

*cough* tari tari *cough*
Aug 6, 2012 2:12 AM
Apr 2011
neji64plms said:

^ this lol. That would really test Taichi's promise on Iori's personality (no matter what!) but Inaba was the only option really. Yui would have kicked his balls again.
Aug 6, 2012 2:41 AM

Aug 2008
zorapup said:
neji64plms said:

^ this lol. That would really test Taichi's promise on Iori's personality (no matter what!) but Inaba was the only option really. Yui would have kicked his balls again.

But Inaban might actually do worse than that, if such worse thing exists.
Aug 6, 2012 3:40 AM

May 2010
IORI IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what is better than that.
Aug 6, 2012 4:01 AM
Aug 2012
I love this anime, an I can relate to Heartseed on at least one level... I was just starting to get bored with this, when apparently Heartseed was bored too :D then all the characters had major developments this episode, and I am excited once more.

Usually I don't like it when a character is spared from death, but this time I didn't mind so much. If she died, I might've had to stop because I am not in the mood for all that.
AureolAug 6, 2012 5:15 AM
Aug 6, 2012 4:30 AM

Feb 2008
This show is one big surprise.
Really didn't expect much from it, what with the "Kyoani" faces and all, but so far it's nothing but great stuff.

Can't wait for the next arc. I liked how this episode "ended" almost like a season.
Aug 6, 2012 5:04 AM

Mar 2012
Damn what a superb fantastic episode. Rating hasn't reach 8 yet wth, c'mon guys this anime deserved 10/10 vote..!!
Keep moving forward
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2012

336 by Hiroko_Takashiro »»
Apr 25, 6:30 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2012

369 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2012

212 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2012

230 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 2, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

193 by _untitled »»
Feb 19, 3:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.