Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Nov 5, 2020 11:38 AM

Nov 2014
Kimurah said:
ttcchen said:

1. it's not the cliches that make certain shows bad, it's the way they're delivered. if a cliche is used well then it can still tell a great story
2. oh so you want it to be bright and sunny when Yuji dies? This is a fictional story, not the real world. They need it to build the atmosphere
3. like i said, Inumaki isn't doing that just to be "passive" or unique. he has a reason, and if you're smart you should be able to piece together the reason with the clues presented to you.
4. guess what? people actually have different personalities. not everyone is going to approach a situation the same way, just like how not everyone is going to ask "what's going on with you two?" the same way. Some people use sarcasm in their speech, some is blunt and straightforward, some try to find out the answer through other means. Who the hell would see two people sitting on the stairs looking moody and immediately thinks "oh someone must have died"??
5. blame the studio for that because that's not what happened in the manga.

1. And I still don't see the "great" delivery in an overused trope in this particular show

2. I want it to do something else rather than use a copy/pasta an overused trope that it's garanteed to shock and awe the 12 year old target demographic this show aims to. It's ridiculous how you fangirl about the alleged originality of the guy that speaks just using food dishes, but you're totally okay about using a very cliched trope with no imagination to even at least make it a subversion or something distinct. Talk about hypocrisy.

3. I simply don't give 2 fucks about him. That's all, I simply I don't get a good first impression regarding Inumaki. I expect the show to actually wow me later rather than just believe in a very biased premise you're offering.

4. Exactly, people have different personalities, and some of them are just childish and can't read the ambiance in a room, making themselves look like asshats with their poor unplanned aproach. But there will always be white knights defending a huge screw up, because muh lady is hot. And regarding your last line, you obviously have the mentality of a teenager lacking any tact if you feel that aproaching to 2 people sitting on a temple with a gloomy face does not equal to them currently having had a hard time, either someone's death, or ilness, or losing their homes, the posibilities are wide and therefore it's better to act WITH TACT rather than look like an ignorant bozo like Maki did. But then again, 12 year olds love this cheesy, loud and stupid kind of comedy.

5. I don't give 2 fucks about the manga either. Likewise I don't care for manga fanboys "patching up" shortcomings on the story missed by the adaptation.

look man, i don't care whether you like a character or not. i'm just explaining to u why ur reasons for not liking them is invalid and you're just been oversensitive and hating for no valid reasons. it honestly gives me a feeling that someone fucked u up irl that's why ur venting your anger on the internet. Maki I can understand, but Inumaki did nothing to give you a bad first impression so ur unreasonable hatred of him just make you seem like a guy who beats his wife because his boss yelled at him at work.

This is a long shounen series and so far we're only like 8 chapters in to the manga, which has 100+ chapters and is probably going to go on for a few hundreds more. Complaining about their use of tropes and not seeing how the delivery is so great when we've barely touched the tip of the iceberg is just a waste of time. Be patient and watch the show, or drop it since you clearly don't like the characters so there's no need to force urself.

and PS using lots of profanities in ur comment doesn't make you appear any more mature or support your argument. it just makes you look like an uncultured swine with an overgrown ego. You're just a nobody, babe, just like anyone else in the world. So be a more civilized adult will you?
Nov 5, 2020 11:39 AM

Nov 2014
badabass said:
ttcchen said:

first of all, these 3 creatures are obviously curses so why would a human (long-haired guy) be on friendly terms with the curses? (and if u also need to explain why he's a human then that's because the restaurant waitress can see him but not the curses) and after what they talked about, it should be even more obvious that this group of people are the villains of the story.

Nah, its not obvious much for me. Because at the entire time they just talked about the higher-ups, and not touch about him at all. At that episode, his appearance kinda blurred about his real objective. I don't even know whats his deal to test Sukuna's power. So no way for me to caught up them as a non higher-ups. And if you called him a villain. What about the higher-ups themself? Like Gojou said at his last sentence. Not a villain much for you? Well, if you just don't biased much, you must understand what i feel about these episode. Lol.

They never talked about the higher-ups. What're you talking about?
Nov 5, 2020 1:07 PM
Jun 2019
That was an awsome fight. The dead of our Mc made me sad but then i calmed down.
Looking for more episodes!
Nov 5, 2020 4:06 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
ttcchen said:

So, what they did there?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 5, 2020 4:43 PM

Aug 2012
I feel like this show is an upgraded Kimetsu no Yaiba, it seems way more solid and consistent. (Though Kimetsu also felt that way before the Spider arc)
Nov 5, 2020 10:21 PM

Nov 2014
badabass said:
ttcchen said:

So, what they did there?

How is that so hard to understand? They planted Sukuna's finger in that special grade to test Sukuna's power. Then they had the talk in the restaurant where Jogo (volcano head) said his boss wants the reverse the status of humans and curses so instead of curses being killed it's the sorcerers being killed. And Jogo wants to know how to do that. Then Geto (long-haired guy) said before going to war they need to make sure to render Gojo incapable of fighting and get Sukuna/Yuji on their side. That's all. So tell me when in that conversation have they mentioned the higherups?
Nov 6, 2020 12:07 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
ttcchen said:
badabass said:

So, what they did there?

How is that so hard to understand? They planted Sukuna's finger in that special grade to test Sukuna's power. Then they had the talk in the restaurant where Jogo (volcano head) said his boss wants the reverse the status of humans and curses so instead of curses being killed it's the sorcerers being killed. And Jogo wants to know how to do that. Then Geto (long-haired guy) said before going to war they need to make sure to render Gojo incapable of fighting and get Sukuna/Yuji on their side. That's all. So tell me when in that conversation have they mentioned the higherups?

Everything is still unknown there for me. They even didn't announced the name and you already launched his name on your sentence here. And why i thought they were a higher-ups? Its because Gojou suddenly mentioned the higher-ups setting their student into the trap. So i thought its their setup. No way from me for not knowing they were not the higher-ups just based on these episode, instead you already read the manga. Take note of that.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

Nov 6, 2020 2:17 AM
Jul 2018
badabass said:
ttcchen said:

Everything is still unknown there for me. They even didn't announced the name and you already launched his name on your sentence here. And why i thought they were a higher-ups? Its because Gojou suddenly mentioned the higher-ups setting their student into the trap. So i thought its their setup. No way from me for not knowing they were not the higher-ups just based on these episode, instead you already read the manga. Take note of that.

Honestly i am gonna take part a little, whether it is in the manga or anime it has the exact same story telling, so u just have to be a little bit confused at first watch and rewatch it again to understand, cause this is what happen to me, lol.
If you think it this way u would realized that it's actually obvious, if Gojou saying about higher-ups there is no way the higher-ups are not human, which is volcano head and the gang not.
I would understand that u confused cause that monk guy is there, but the thing is "if jujutsu sorcerer exorcise the curse which is not human, why they acting friendly towards them like they are bff?", so that's likely won't happen cause curse and jujutsu sorcerer are enemies. Basically that monk guy and volcano head's gang is the opposite of higher up.
Nov 6, 2020 3:24 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
aciicalip0abed said:

Honestly i am gonna take part a little, whether it is in the manga or anime it has the exact same story telling, so u just have to be a little bit confused at first watch and rewatch it again to understand, cause this is what happen to me, lol.
If you think it this way u would realized that it's actually obvious, if Gojou saying about higher-ups there is no way the higher-ups are not human, which is volcano head and the gang not.
I would understand that u confused cause that monk guy is there, but the thing is "if jujutsu sorcerer exorcise the curse which is not human, why they acting friendly towards them like they are bff?", so that's likely won't happen cause curse and jujutsu sorcerer are enemies. Basically that monk guy and volcano head's gang is the opposite of higher up.

Okay, then. Yes ofc its in the same story telling. But my impression still on the same point. Whatever it was. Its just my impression from the first glance. Maybe i am just too slow to absorb the information XD. This is a long series. So its sure that - you called a monk guy- motives get an explanations at a certain point. I don't need any arguementations against my retoric statement that somehow will get a replacement where the story reach the place. That comment really out of my need xD.

Nov 6, 2020 6:58 AM
Nov 2020
Wow, simply breathtaking
Nov 6, 2020 1:56 PM
Jul 2018
badabass said:
aciicalip0abed said:

Okay, then. Yes ofc its in the same story telling. But my impression still on the same point. Whatever it was. Its just my impression from the first glance. Maybe i am just too slow to absorb the information XD. This is a long series. So its sure that - you called a monk guy- motives get an explanations at a certain point. I don't need any arguementations against my retoric statement that somehow will get a replacement where the story reach the place. That comment really out of my need xD.

sorry for my comment tho, but don't worry i am too still get confused a lot reading the manga or watching the anime lol
Nov 6, 2020 6:52 PM

Dec 2016
ttcchen said:

look man, i don't care whether you like a character or not. i'm just explaining to u why ur reasons for not liking them is invalid and you're just been oversensitive and hating for no valid reasons. it honestly gives me a feeling that someone fucked u up irl that's why ur venting your anger on the internet. Maki I can understand, but Inumaki did nothing to give you a bad first impression so ur unreasonable hatred of him just make you seem like a guy who beats his wife because his boss yelled at him at work.

You care enough to keep this conversation despite me being clear I seriously don't give 2 fucks what you think about your beloved charcters and shove them as if your exquisite taste is universal. Inumaki looks boring TO ME exactly because he hasn't done anything, it plays a boring archetype of the quiet guy that will most likely have a sad past like all these cliched characters do. At this point the Panda is probably the most balanced in terms of "personality" of the 3 newcomers.

ttcchen said:

This is a long shounen series and so far we're only like 8 chapters in to the manga, which has 100+ chapters and is probably going to go on for a few hundreds more. Complaining about their use of tropes and not seeing how the delivery is so great when we've barely touched the tip of the iceberg is just a waste of time. Be patient and watch the show, or drop it since you clearly don't like the characters so there's no need to force urself.

Claiming that it will get better later feels like an already lost argument there counselor. Other short and long running shonen have grabbed me within the first episodes and they have only gotten better ion the mid to long term. This one in my opinion feels quite vapid and the only good trait of it are the amazing sakuga (that feels watered down with so much reused footage of flashbacks, wich are also a huge negative in my books). You keep claiming that the delivery is great, but I keep disagreeing with this because it feels incredibly cliched, this is something YOU personally can't change my mind, I'm still giving this a chance until the season is over because it's not godlike awful like other shows I've dropped with just 2 or 3 episodes. And regarding of me forcing to watch the show, that's pretty much my call, not your so, keep your suggestions to yourself, unless someone legit asks for your input.

ttcchen said:

and PS using lots of profanities in ur comment doesn't make you appear any more mature or support your argument. it just makes you look like an uncultured swine with an overgrown ego. You're just a nobody, babe, just like anyone else in the world. So be a more civilized adult will you?

And you being an obsessive fanboy trying to change someone's mind without realizing when to quit just makes you look like a guy seeking attention. Also, it's quite hypocrite on your behalf to call me uncultured, when you yourself are nothing but a pushy fanboy that needs everyone else to see things exactly the way you do. I doubt you can hold a mature conversation with someone else with different cultural values without acting like a bigot.
Nov 7, 2020 2:18 AM

Nov 2019
wow he showed up. Panda senpai that is xDDDDDD
Nov 7, 2020 1:17 PM

Jul 2008
Hey Panda is here! Finally...

and you don't kill the main character in episode 4, he'll be back.
Nov 7, 2020 1:45 PM
Jul 2018
jerryjoonie said:
LOUPNHRSZ said:
"Sort of smells like the sun"

º-º

anyway, Fushiguro has been an incredible character in this episode!

He called it "Mr. Sun" - "ohisama" in Japanese, which is an extremely cutesy and childish way of speaking. That's why Nobara and Maki were blushing since it was very moe of (seemingly dark and mature) Fushiguro.

Oh, now I got it! I wish I could understand some words in Japanese, anyway >_< ... Thanks for the trivia!
Nov 7, 2020 6:21 PM
Mar 2014
if only they fought i was looking forward to it... unfortunately megumi backs down
Nov 7, 2020 9:47 PM

Jul 2017
I already love the panda man. On another note: Sukuna did go crazy. I did enjoy how Megumi gave glimpses of why he saved Yuuji. I liked the second-year students as well, and I'm curious what the third-year students are like too. I'm excited to see that fight between the two schools. Looking forward to next episode :)

。*✲゚*♡(o•ᴗ•o)♡*✲゚*。

Nov 9, 2020 5:39 PM
Jul 2018
Kimurah said:
ttcchen said:

You care enough to keep this conversation despite me being clear I seriously don't give 2 fucks what you think about your beloved charcters and shove them as if your exquisite taste is universal. Inumaki looks boring TO ME exactly because he hasn't done anything, it plays a boring archetype of the quiet guy that will most likely have a sad past like all these cliched characters do. At this point the Panda is probably the most balanced in terms of "personality" of the 3 newcomers.

ttcchen said:

Claiming that it will get better later feels like an already lost argument there counselor. Other short and long running shonen have grabbed me within the first episodes and they have only gotten better ion the mid to long term. This one in my opinion feels quite vapid and the only good trait of it are the amazing sakuga (that feels watered down with so much reused footage of flashbacks, wich are also a huge negative in my books). You keep claiming that the delivery is great, but I keep disagreeing with this because it feels incredibly cliched, this is something YOU personally can't change my mind, I'm still giving this a chance until the season is over because it's not godlike awful like other shows I've dropped with just 2 or 3 episodes. And regarding of me forcing to watch the show, that's pretty much my call, not your so, keep your suggestions to yourself, unless someone legit asks for your input.

ttcchen said:

And you being an obsessive fanboy trying to change someone's mind without realizing when to quit just makes you look like a guy seeking attention. Also, it's quite hypocrite on your behalf to call me uncultured, when you yourself are nothing but a pushy fanboy that needs everyone else to see things exactly the way you do. I doubt you can hold a mature conversation with someone else with different cultural values without acting like a bigot.

Thank you for giving this show a chance btw. I myself got confused a lot by the story and plot, but cause i already read the manga and i love confused things i kinda like it, hope u will change ur mind somehow, but again, we are different people and have different opinions so its okay.
Nov 16, 2020 12:47 AM

Aug 2017
Some minor issues aside, it was good episode. Of course, Yuuji is going to return and I'm glad the show doesn't troll people with his 'death'.

Hope it doesn't go downhill later!
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 18, 2020 7:30 PM

Jan 2015
Wow, I really had low expectations of this and I'm starting liking this.
Nov 25, 2020 11:21 PM

Nov 2014
Kimurah said:
ttcchen said:

You're totally wrong on Inumaki. But hate him all you want. It's your choice.

Kimurah said:
ttcchen said:

JJK is already amazing from the start. Using tropes and cliches doesn't make a show bad if the delivery is well-done. There are hundreds of shows with similar tropes but many still stood out among the rest. Why? Because of the way they're delivered. Like Attack on Titan, the mc dies early on and was revealed to have a hidden power. Now where have we seen this before? But despite the cliche, it's still one of the best animes of all time. You may think the delivery is bad and that's fine. It's your opinion after all. I'm not forcing you to accept the my opinion, which the majority agreed on.

Kimurah said:
ttcchen said:

Once again, insulting someone at every turn during an argument doesn't make you any more mature. If calling me an obsessive fanboy seeking attention makes you feel better about yourself then go ahead. But just know that it only makes you seem like an immature kid who can't hold a civilized conversation without putting the other person down to elevate your own ego.
Nov 28, 2020 1:40 PM

Sep 2014
MC "dies" what a surprise

Still bad comedic elements 5 minutes later

oh what a surprise the MC is not actually dead.

Animation is still trash. Quick reminder this generic and ugly shit has a rating of 8.5 right now. wtf
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Dec 9, 2020 12:30 AM

Jul 2013
That panda is a real panda? Not a person in costume? Anyway, I wonder how Itadori would come back to life? He's literally heartless now
Dec 10, 2020 3:53 AM

Jan 2020
Glad to see that Panda finally made his (?) appearance. Panda's scenes has definitely been the best of this show so far. Can't wait to see more of Panda!

On a serious note, this is a great fucking episode. Also, I really like the Jujutsu Scrolls at the end of every episode.
Dec 24, 2020 9:41 PM

Aug 2019
huh, so Itadori regained control, but never got his heart back thus dying (??) interested to see where this leads off. Bit of background shown for Megumi, and damn i think i can safely say it isn't sunshine and rainbows, very much looking forward to seeing more. Also, before Itadori returned, Megumi was about to pull off a move that even Sukuna was impressed to see which was interesting. My bet's on it being the last resort one that usually ends up with the user dead after use, still interesting shit.

Ah so there is a group of curses plotting something, and it looks pretty big. Maybe main antagonist shown? They have an interesting plot of taking down Satoru (which rn looks vary vary near impossible) and making Itadori/Sukuna join them. Interested to see how they pull this off.

The second class seniors look pretty fun, i mean they have a literal fucking panda by the looks of it, a guy that can speak only in rice ball ingredients and a scary cursed tool wielder. Good shit.
Dec 28, 2020 1:46 PM

Nov 2008
Anime sure does love their pandas. xD

Weird how Megumi's dad gave his son a girl's name...normally it's the reverse situation lol.

Megumi is biologically male, right? I'm confused.

Dec 30, 2020 1:07 PM

Oct 2013
Ah man I'm glad this show didn't spend long waffling on the "IS ITADORI REALLY DEAD" conundrum. Anime has made me jaded, especially shounen (or shounen adjacent light novel nonsense), so I rarely buy a character death right away, even less so when it's the MC like Itadori.

... and we're already gearing up for the tournament arc? nice.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jan 3, 2021 10:45 PM

Mar 2016
Dman I love the hand to hand fight animation in this show.

I still don't really get the powers and capabilities of jujutsu sorcerers, one moment they're just humans with above-average physical strength that can perform sorcery and another moment, we see Fushiguro being punched through several concrete buildings and not breaking a single bone like a superhuman. Unless he has some way to negate those damages, this is some really inconsistent aspect right here.

I from the very beginning knew Itadori will die but not at the same time. Dude ate 3 of Sakuna's fingers, I doubt the power will just disappear just like that.

Panda... Panda? Panda! Is this a cursed being or is it an actual panda, as in the animal panda? Lol!

Jan 23, 2021 1:25 PM

Jan 2021
What are these people's bodies made of. Are they naturally that durable as jujutsu sorcerers to be able to withstand getting thrown through walls of concrete like it's nothing?

And obviously Yuji's not gonna die. Duh... death scares in anime don't even faze me anymore lol.

Lots of buildings getting wrecked in this episode. I wonder what's the jujutsu tech's solution to these stuff.

Animation's great as usual. I always appreciate and love seeing hand-to-hand combat in anime.

Also I thought this show was heading towards a monster-of-the-week type of narrative but I guess a tournament arc is coming next.
Hound-of-MALJan 23, 2021 1:29 PM
Jan 31, 2021 3:07 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Well, there we go, looks like death is not absolute in this one.
Feb 22, 2021 3:12 PM

Dec 2016
So Yuuji is somehow alive, trapped in a dream? I wonder how, cuz Fushiguro didn't seem to get the heart back :O

Hahaha the post credits are always so funny XD Nice one!

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Feb 27, 2021 12:49 PM

Dec 2020
So apparently the author was fine with keeping Itadori dead if the series didn't end up popular lol.
I wonder how the series would have changed?
Megumi would probably be the next main character.
Mar 4, 2021 11:51 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Damn. This anime hasn’t slowed down at all yet. All gas and no brakes and I love it. Less talk more fight! No boring exposition and instead more showing and less telling. The 2nd years kind of randomly arrived but I don’t care they’re already super funny! A bit out of place after a dudes death but whatever. I like how itadori can confront his literal inner demon in this space so we can see them really confront each other. Not a new thing but it does remind me of greed from FMAB. Same thing going on here and just as cool, or maybe even more so.

Also I like how there’s a group of curses seeking the help of a human to revolt, kind of like the monster association from one punch man!

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 12, 2021 8:51 AM
Mar 2021
I am really liking the dynamic of all the characters so far. We have a healthy mix of characters that are more serious and characters that provide comedic relief. We got introduced to Panda, Inumaki (hope I spelled it right), and Maki they are all very unique and different from each other and I am interested to see how their characters develop throughout the season. I hope that Yuuji will be able to defeat Sakura since this is clearly not the last time we will see him (thank god). I don't have any complaints about the season as a whole so far, I like the pacing, animation, and characters. I rated this episode a 4/5 :)
Mar 15, 2021 8:54 AM
Sep 2018
very very good episode as always
Mar 22, 2021 12:32 PM

Mar 2019
So Yuuji is not dead after all, well that was to be expected but damn he had a nice death. That cliffhanger at the end though. I have to watch the next episode as well.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Mar 22, 2021 5:02 PM

Dec 2015
Of course Yuuji is still alive. I'm curious how he'll be brought back.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Mar 27, 2021 5:53 PM

Aug 2012
Quite glad that the Panda guy is in the show now, and I liked the scene with Gojo and Ieiri quite a bit. The idea that the higher-ups set it up to kill Itadori makes sense and was a note I enjoyed.

And lol at Nobara playing Brawl, I don't think Meta Knight has any meteor smashes so she can definitely be beaten. Guessing she skipped on the Wii U, that's the only reason I can imagine still playing Brawl in 2018 (aside from some of the side content like Subspace).
Apr 4, 2021 4:17 PM
Feb 2021
I did not get what happen with that cursed womb in the sky that the two workers saw?

Firstly i guess that they enter somehow inside that, then I thought different...

...what exactly was that cursed womb?
Apr 4, 2021 5:49 PM

Aug 2018
Ah I knew he isnt dead, I dont even think he was ever a human.

Apr 19, 2021 9:11 PM

Mar 2015
Oof he dead, but pretty sure not for long!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
May 8, 2021 7:35 AM

Dec 2018
This, but literally xd
May 25, 2021 2:28 PM

Aug 2013
Yeah, just add Panda from Tekken and Best Jeanist from My Hero Academy because people nowadays don't give a shit. When this anime will stop being so secondary? Did you see that, MC is dead! Well, he is not, but let's just pretend for a second that this anime isn't a ridiculous circus. Ah, forget it, it's impossible even to imagine.
LawgunMay 25, 2021 2:33 PM
Jun 4, 2021 1:25 AM
Jun 2013
Man megumi got man handled and it was nice to find out his reasoning for doing what he does. I laughed when all we got for panda is panda also how is that kid suppose to hold a convo is all he can say is rice stuff. They sure got into what basically is the shonen tourny arc pretty fast cant wait to see more of these peoples abilities.
Jun 18, 2021 5:39 AM

Jun 2020
This took quite a wrong turn Sukuna took over Yuuji's body and he can't get control of it

But finally, in the end, he did it but he dropped dead so suddenly, Surely that this isn't it, The appearance of some new upperclassmen Toge who's a little bit weird when he's talking food, Make who's somewhat like Nobara and Panda a literal panda how did that happen

Who's that mysterious group and how did he know that Yuuji is still alive.
Aug 9, 2021 3:37 AM

May 2017
oh man.. currently rewatching this and the typical shounen tropes are so fucking strong in this anime. the writing is so cheesy at times.

"can't wait for the tournament arcs!" -not me

tournament arcs are by far the most unoriginal thing when it comes to shounens. its so boring nowadays rarely any anime does it in a good way
Aug 10, 2021 10:41 PM

Apr 2016
Megumi has been the best character this show has to offer so far, so I'm looking forward to this Maki girl and the Panda. Nobara still fun, though.
Sep 13, 2021 4:58 AM

Apr 2021
Well many of the prominent characters coming into the picture....Moving forward^^
Sep 14, 2021 4:06 AM

Apr 2019
Apart from the fact that the fights are good, the episode was bad.

It's all very predictable, obviously the protagonist didn't die. It's extremely cliché, the author literally does everything they've done in other works.
And now there are more retarded and annoying characters? This anime isn't even good for good characters.
Sep 22, 2021 11:14 PM

May 2019
One could say Sukuna is just...heartless.

There are some pretty profound statements here and there in this show. Also, I enjoy the premise, I am entertained by it.
There's just something a tad boring here and there that I can't quite put my finger on exactly. Maybe it's that Itadori kind of went through that 'call to adventure' into conflict (hero's journey pattern) too quickly from the start. I suppose folks would be bored with a slow beginning. I don't know, maybe whatever is off for me will resolve as the show goes on.

But hey, eff it, there's a panda, I'm watching this.

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

646 by OutPieNova »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2021

303 by Agathusian »»
Yesterday, 4:24 AM

» Jjk fans just CANNOT help themselves from spoiling everything ( 1 2 )

LillyTheHoover - Jan 4

72 by cerise_serris »»
May 30, 8:34 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 25, 2020

277 by lorenz07 »»
May 28, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2020

228 by Agathusian »»
May 27, 6:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.