Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Saga of Tanya the Evil (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Apr 26, 2017 8:35 PM

Jun 2012
Mary Sue lmao.

This series turned out differently than I expected. I didn't expect so much front line action, but then again I guess poor Tanya didn't either. An enjoyable series in its own way.

Also the OP is fire, one of the few I never skipped. ED was pretty cool too.
Apr 27, 2017 9:30 PM
May 2016
Marie Sue will be given stronger power than Tanya, so she will be forced to keep praying to Sonzai X if she wants to survive.
May 5, 2017 4:08 PM

Jun 2011
I feel like this is a huge miss opportunity to make a great parody/satire out of Tanya, her personality is perfect for it imho. Being X would be a lot more tolerable if this was a comedy series, he's just annoying right now. The big eyes big boobies girl whose name I couldn't spell would also be a lot more fun to watch, instead of being this somewhat irrelevant girl with a disfigured face and huge boobs who's tagging along just because.

I was never a military/war/political anime junkie, so I didn't particularly care for most if not all the action scenes, especially considering how OP Tanya is, because of that, half of the show kinda bore me.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 11, 2017 11:47 AM

Jul 2014
I like that Tanya really won't budge from her beliefs despite everything that has already happened to her/him (lol). I'm looking forward to a continuation so I really hope there will be another season!!
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
May 13, 2017 9:36 PM

Mar 2016
Hmmm I wonder where I should start read the novel volume and chapters to continue from anime end?
May 16, 2017 11:34 AM

May 2014
What a typical cliffhanger. A bit surprised how it end. I thought it would end with her life. I wonder what Gods intention is with killing that Captain so soon after giving him power. But oh well. With that ending it's quite obvious that her personality won't change. So I wonder what the point of this season were if there were no change in her heart. I felt it was a bit of the same winning cycle throughout the series. The battalion force didn't struggle that much, even with a major that totally lack faith and stabbing God in the back.

For now I personally think it deserve 6/10. The idea were good actually and her statement in the end were excellent. Humans are foolish creatures, but I didn't get what the purpose of the series (season) were and plot development were quite fucked up.

But let's see if it gets a 2nd season. Because with that cliffhanger there would be so better with another season.
May 16, 2017 11:36 AM

May 2014
M0k0cch1_13 said:
If God truly exists, he'll give us a second season

LOL, that was a good one. :P
May 17, 2017 11:44 AM

Aug 2008
So to sums up everything
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
May 18, 2017 2:14 AM

Apr 2013
Fredy-san said:
Hmmm I wonder where I should start read the novel volume and chapters to continue from anime end?

Considering the novel was heavily changed in the anime, I'd say, from the start.
Besides, I don't think the novel 's translation is far enough to be able to continue where the anime left, either. Except if you can read Japanjese, of course.
May 26, 2017 1:45 PM

May 2013
7/10 for the storyline and overall movement of the plot. +1 because a great deal of research went into the war details and blueprint of battle plans and the animation was beautiful throughout. I especially loved this last episode. I love how they don't solely focus on battle, battle, battle, but there is a great amount of information and thought put into this series. This last episode was strong despite very little action. The emotions in it were carried out amazingly. Makes me wanna bump this to a 9/10 haha.

LOVED the Mary Sioux scene of where she decides to enlist as a new soldier. Let's hope she doesn't go down as easily as her father did and disappoint us, although, her having no previous war experiences makes me doubt my hopes for her potential as a new warrior. But we'll see in the next season *O*

and TANYA AT THE END. YAAAASSSSSS!!!!!!! Her apeshit evil mockery towards Being X was crazy and wonderful. Nice little touch up where they revisited the line saying she's a monster in the form of a little girl :) Very nice.
Overall, really enjoyed this anime.

8/10. Looking forward to S2 :)))
Jun 1, 2017 10:32 PM

Mar 2012
First episode sucked a lot until the following episodes laid background, felt like a stupid concept at first to me to continue this seasonal train of putting loli main characters into every genre/situation you can because why the fuck not.

Was pretty decent overall, ending was meh, but what can you do I guess, it wasn't that long to begin with.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Jun 3, 2017 8:59 AM

Oct 2009
Really liked it. Specially the fact that its the only (a)historical series which takes the POV of Germany/Central powers rathet than the real world history victors.

8/10
Gib [img] plz
Jun 12, 2017 7:54 PM
Apr 2009
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well the finale didn't have much action.

More of an assessment of the events and military affairs. I actually think by presenting itself that way, it works as it reflects the progress of Tanya and the military.

Pretty interesting show overall. Being X and Tanya made this show into this into a war larger than life. 7/10. Too bad it's not continuing with another season as it pretty much just sets up for more wars. Tanya still defies X to the end lol
Really they aren't going to make a second season? I thought it was perfectly set up for it. I would love to see more but if they don't make any more I guess there is always the manga right?
Jul 21, 2017 8:01 AM

Jan 2014
Damn, I absolutely loved that speech at the end
I have found a new favourite character
(I fucking love rebellious ones that never give in)
And I can't wait for her to put that speech into practice ohhh yeah xD
All I have to do is wait for season 2 now

Just one thing I did observe was that Tanya improved on her empathy quite a bit through the series and I really like that too
Jul 30, 2017 3:44 AM

May 2016
Tanya's take on how humanity is a race of savages that let their irrationality take over in times of great pressure regardless of outcome was so eerily true that Rerugen ended up in a cold sweat. What made it even better was that the higher-ups found out that they fucked up first-hand. If only they apologized to Tanya lol

Just when I thought that Tanya's mind was warped enough by current events to make her will bend over to Being X, she does an awesome 180' and declared war against him with a crazy prideful smirk. I can just imagine Being X smiling then suddenly getting mad at what happened lmao

The end gave a great transition to season 2 with all the new stuff that was about to unfold so I'm optimistic because this anime did well~ I wanna see Maria fight Tanya and more and more explosive military action soon.

Aug 1, 2017 4:06 AM
May 2016
Zuraki said:
Takuan_Soho said:

Most people have the good sense not to watch a genre they dislike, most people also have enough courtesy to not go on a thread to say how much they hated the show because they hate the genre.

You have neither it seems.

I simply stated my opinion. This thread is for everyone. Don't like my post? Don't mind it.

you are a tard. dont like it? dont mind it.
Aug 1, 2017 4:12 AM
May 2016
This episode ruined the entire series with the direction things are heading. It would've been much much better if it didnt try to make things turn for the worse in order to get a 2nd season in. Its absolutely terrible. They made the Souix crazy and then tanya crazy and then the daughter crazy too. Say ppl start the war for peace. While the concept exists this is not the case. They had a chance for peace, they CHOSE WAR. THE WRITER MADE THEM CHOOSE WAR AND SAY THEY WANTED PEACE. WHAT FUCKING TARD.

LEARN HOW TO MAKE A PROPER STORY. TAKE A LESSON FROM THE GAME KISEKI. A STORY CAN HAVE A GOOD DECENT ENDING WITHOUT RUINING EVERYTHING.
Aug 1, 2017 1:18 PM

Apr 2013
zaftgun said:
This episode ruined the entire series with the direction things are heading. It would've been much much better if it didnt try to make things turn for the worse in order to get a 2nd season in. Its absolutely terrible. They made the Souix crazy and then tanya crazy and then the daughter crazy too. Say ppl start the war for peace. While the concept exists this is not the case. They had a chance for peace, they CHOSE WAR. THE WRITER MADE THEM CHOOSE WAR AND SAY THEY WANTED PEACE. WHAT FUCKING TARD.

LEARN HOW TO MAKE A PROPER STORY. TAKE A LESSON FROM THE GAME KISEKI. A STORY CAN HAVE A GOOD DECENT ENDING WITHOUT RUINING EVERYTHING.

Errr lol? The story in the anime stops in the middle of a novel's volume. They didn't try to make things turn for the worse to get a second season at all. They didn't even make it turn for the worse to get more volume of the novel, either.
Also, what are you talking about? What happened here is pretty much what happened with the French during the second world war, when they "surrendered" just to create a "free france" that continue to fight outside of the country. The german thought they beat France and got rid of that threat, ensured peace with the civilians, just to have part of the French army declaring they're continuing to fight despite having lost their country. And since the peace was already made with the civilian, putting those civilians in danger was no longer a reason for the French army to stop fighting. Tanya understood what was happening because she knew of our history and of how ridiculously huge that move was, but no one else understood until it was too late.
Because usually when your country is invaded and your armies are cut from each other, you surrender, as continuing to fight deep in your territory like that not only will never bring you victory but will bring lot of death among the civilian that as part of the army you're supposed to be defending, and then you no longer have any army to fight; so everything is over. Resistance groups are one thing, and so are refugees from the beaten country joining foreign allies' army as well, but what France did during the WW2 is unique in History. less than 3 weeks after supposedly surrendering to their opponent, their army was already "enjoying" tactical victories against an opponent vastly superior in number.

Learn History maybe before saying it's illogical? And lol at the idea that a game would be as documented as a military story as Youjo senki novels are, that's cute.

ZefyrisAug 1, 2017 1:32 PM
Aug 2, 2017 4:00 PM
May 2016
Zefyris said:
zaftgun said:

Errr lol? The story in the anime stops in the middle of a novel's volume. They didn't try to make things turn for the worse to get a second season at all. They didn't even make it turn for the worse to get more volume of the novel, either.
Also, what are you talking about? What happened here is pretty much what happened with the French during the second world war, when they "surrendered" just to create a "free france" that continue to fight outside of the country. The german thought they beat France and got rid of that threat, ensured peace with the civilians, just to have part of the French army declaring they're continuing to fight despite having lost their country. And since the peace was already made with the civilian, putting those civilians in danger was no longer a reason for the French army to stop fighting. Tanya understood what was happening because she knew of our history and of how ridiculously huge that move was, but no one else understood until it was too late.
Because usually when your country is invaded and your armies are cut from each other, you surrender, as continuing to fight deep in your territory like that not only will never bring you victory but will bring lot of death among the civilian that as part of the army you're supposed to be defending, and then you no longer have any army to fight; so everything is over. Resistance groups are one thing, and so are refugees from the beaten country joining foreign allies' army as well, but what France did during the WW2 is unique in History. less than 3 weeks after supposedly surrendering to their opponent, their army was already "enjoying" tactical victories against an opponent vastly superior in number.

Learn History maybe before saying it's illogical? And lol at the idea that a game would be as documented as a military story as Youjo senki novels are, that's cute.

you know you just missed most of my complaint. you did not know what I was talking about and latched onto the one single thing I didnt know about - history. How many people watching the anime would know the history of ww1 or ww2 or french in particular? That is the most spetacular thing you ever saw was it?

History and illogical so come in hand in hand. You obviously fail in the logic section. And i notice you had to modify your post...lol...

if this is all you can complaint about I think Im in a pretty good position.
Aug 2, 2017 4:33 PM

Apr 2013
zaftgun said:
Zefyris said:

you know you just missed most of my complaint. you did not know what I was talking about and latched onto the one single thing I didnt know about - history. How many people watching the anime would know the history of ww1 or ww2 or french in particular? That is the most spetacular thing you ever saw was it?

History and illogical so come in hand in hand. You obviously fail in the logic section. And i notice you had to modify your post...lol...

if this is all you can complaint about I think Im in a pretty good position.

In position of what? You call something not written properly when the writing is voluntarily following what happened in our history, and you proved to be unable to discern that. You call the author a retard, yet you're the one completely ignorant. The one that should take "lessons" of respect AND of history AND of story writing isn't the author of this work here.

also, I edit most of my posts, because I make mistakes in my sentences or spelling when I type in a foreign language like English.
In 20 years of posting on boards, I've rarely seen someone that was unable to understand that by himself and needed me to explain that in detail. Guess you did.
Aug 3, 2017 6:11 PM
May 2016
You shoot yourself in the head with you responses.

There are so many problems here and so many things you could have said. The one you settle on is the fact that the plot follows a historical event.

Here's something for you. Copying history is not the same as writing one yourself. I said learn to write, you pointed but they didnt write it, they copied it therefore its not their fault. That actually makes it worse not better. Not to mention I didnt call him tard because of the turn of the plot.

You are obviously offended but unable to understand what was said.

I think I'll skip the history lesson like 99% of the rest of the population. There are too many problems with what you have said I have neither the patience nor the duty to correct everything. What I have said stands. You have

and this you cannot say

"They didn't even make it turn for the worse to get more volume of the novel, either."

I will not say why. You are not worth anymore of my time.
Aug 11, 2017 12:34 AM

Mar 2015
I enjoyed this series overall, it had great animation and voice acting and the plot was engaging enough to last all 12 episodes. Here's hoping for a second season!

9/10!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 4, 2017 12:58 AM
Feb 2017
zaftgun said:

Although I don't know what game is that, but I am sure everyone would have went to war without them choosing war for peace.

As this whole World War began (or as the author written) because the empire was becoming two powerful in the eyes of others and a border dispute that spiral out of control. Now the empire is not only more powerful, but controls nearly all of Europe and the losers have to pay for the war as well which weakens them. If they were to choose peace, they would have to be content with the empire becoming the dominant superpower of Europe for a long time and considering European pride and nationalism at this time... Especially Great Britain and USSR... I don't think so. So why not strike when the enemy is still vulnerable and beatable? Peace? I think it is too late to stop now.

So simply saying, the war would had continue either way for better or for worse as geopolitics of this world doesn't seem to different from the Europe of our time and what Tanya said about them choosing peace by going to war is probably the [Enemy Leaders], not people, declaring that the Empire is a war mongering country that needed to be stop no matter the cost in order to get the people support. So while the people fight for peace in this war, the leaders fight to stay in power even in exile as without the people support and without a country they basically have nothing left for them.

Also Sioux was not originally suppose to live, so yeah you can say this was terrible, but finale got to be epic or else it would not sell well and with so little time, they simply just aren't able to adapt the whole of volume 2 and 3. Also Mary and Tanya was not suppose to act crazy in this time period as neither of them have met, but further down the line when they start breaking down due to the madness of war they will become crazy. So they probably made them act crazy since they had only one episode left and if they go out on a silent note, it probably won't look good. So they probably want to build hype and maybe this hype with transfer to another season or just help improve sales.

As what they care about isn't the story in the end, since they probably only made this anime to get a boost in light novel and manga sales. So in the end it is about the sales. You just can't end it on a flat note and expect to sell well. But with that said you are free to hate the decision all you want.
pall_haigoliSep 4, 2017 1:12 AM
Sep 20, 2017 4:41 AM

Jun 2016
That's what you get for not listening to Tanya, you temporary-victory-loving assholes! Jesus. This war won't go on if they just let her do the fucking mission to stop and kill those assholes at the cargo. Ugh. THATSWHATYOUGIIIIT! Now your enemy is the whole fucking world. WORLD WAR II INCOMING. Lmfao.

I actually did see it coming that Being X will give that Colonel's daughter a power to fight Tanya.

Ugh.

What a great and satiating way to end an anime. Ohmygod. What a fucking journey! I'm so happy! I NEED A 2ND SEASON!

And congratulations to, Studio Nut, for doing a great job on their very first project! So proud of y'all! : )

Solid 9/10!

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 31, 2017 2:00 AM

Apr 2014
Damn it, I didn't knew I would actually enjoy watching this. I thought it's a gender bender shit.
That's why I avoided it, and when I saw it got a high score I watched it, now I regret not watching this sooner.
And I really hope this anime gets a sequel season as soon as possible. Anyway I'll give this anime an 8 out of 10 score overall.
Haters always gonna hate.
Jan 11, 2018 6:10 PM

Nov 2014

^ Lol!

Pretty entertaining series. Interested to see what happens next. Unfortunately, the sequel is a movie which probably means it will take a long while before I can watch it.

7/10.
VarunaBlesJan 11, 2018 6:13 PM
Jan 16, 2018 8:41 AM

Mar 2015
I absolutely love this anime and I'm not even a military/action kind of guy. But damn, seeing Tanya being the "absolute evil", going against God, psychopathic and crazy, while she's simply just wanted the war to end and live in peace. Especially love how she has since grown fond of her comrades like saving Weiss and not getting those idiots died easily.

Also I'm glad I watched this series after knowing that there's a continuation movie. Otherwise I'd go crazy with that cliffhanger in the end. It's refreshing to see this much psychopathic lawful evil in an MC. Not even Lelouch was this "evil" since he had a pretty much reasonably good motive and the villain being worse than him.

Feb 5, 2018 5:13 AM

Dec 2017
wow, even though there’s only a lot of narration, i feel so freaking excited to see what’s next, the movie sequel is announced thought so thats a plus.

what a way to end the anime, her speech is very powerful i almost lost my faith for a second there, goddamn that speech was extreme.

really looking forward to our little Nazi Loli journey in Africa.

9/10, for someone who doesnt read the novel, this is overall very enjoyable, even just the dialogue makes me excited on what happens next, what kind of wicked plan that she will do, the mind of Tanya Degurechaff was simply brilliant.
InukanuraFeb 5, 2018 5:17 AM
Feb 6, 2018 12:27 PM

Mar 2014
Her name is actually Mary Sue?

Let me cheer for our satanist Tanya.
Feb 6, 2018 10:23 PM

Jul 2013
Well the entire world is officially against them. Survivors of the armies they crushed will band together under that self proclaimed free republic and while the empire is busy with them, the rest of the other countries will see this as a chance and wipe out the entire imperial army seeing that they are a grave threat. Look at that "federation" that's gotta fucking Russia in the north. Damn I sure wish this gets a sequel cause there aren't many good war anime out there.
Feb 11, 2018 1:52 PM
Sep 2017
Chances for a second season?
May 25, 2018 5:05 PM

Apr 2014
quite an entertaining anime. this episode pretty much screamed "second season!". i was wondering when Mary would show up. hopefully after the movie there will be another season because i think there's still some things that need to be adapted
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2018 1:40 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Time to comment, after months of waiting for the forums to be back.
Really had low expectations for this series but upon finishing I just want a S2 real badly!
Highly enjoyable, great visuals and interesting plot, as far as being fun to watch, it hits the mark really high.
Also come to actually enjoy the MC alot too, if you dont take this show seriously, you are in for some really great time.

8.7/10 = 9
Aug 19, 2018 11:08 PM
Mar 2018
Gotta love it when ya hate it when it ends.

To summarize:

Start with Job.

Remove the devil as a scapecoat,

Change the mortal lead from a sheepish victim to a ferocius young human nursing an existential rage.

Shine up the set with some great animation.

Add a nifty script.

Squeeze both into infuriated focus; sharpened near to berzerk in frustration as they center in on that leading character.

Wrap it all up in a nicely complimentary score.

And say hello to Tanya.

Nov 5, 2018 3:28 PM

Nov 2016
Dat end was hella epic. Pretty neat show, definitely needs a second season.

Ah and I like it that Mary joined the military, would be cool to see her against Tanya.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 29, 2018 6:48 PM
Feb 2017
Why Mary with Powers like that dont give a f*ck about her
Jan 16, 2019 3:27 AM

Jun 2012
I liked the action is ep. 10/11, if only the there were more like it.

I enjoyed it and it wasn't bad, although it wasn't great.

Jan 27, 2019 11:40 AM
Aug 2018
This show made me feel happy every time I watched an episode. I can't wait for the movie
Feb 5, 2019 11:04 AM

Apr 2013
Yup. Being X is an utter piece of shit.

Rage, rage, rage against the heavens, Tanya!
Mar 4, 2019 5:30 AM
Jan 2019
Another of those unique and different Isekai series. Out of the ordinary. I found it very interesting that they took up the theme of war and even included magic. The anime does not leave much to be desired, it is clear and concise. The (or the) protagonist does not beat around the bush. It is a monster in the body of a "loli". LOL. I liked it, I hope you have a second season.
"Humans are stupid creatures that prefer feelings than reason" 8/10
PS: 1. It's the 3rd time I see an ost in charge of MYTH & ROD in an anime of the isekai type (example: RE: ZERO and OVERLORD)
2. I do believe in God.
Mar 6, 2019 6:41 AM

Mar 2008
It was a relief the rest of the show wasn't as annoying as the first episode. It managed to pick up some self-awareness and compelling meta concepts early on and so was more tolerable until the end.
Mar 7, 2019 6:45 PM

Jun 2015
This is a really good watch, I’m surprised I enjoyed a war anime as much as I did. The outlook of god and life made me think a ton on these things
Mar 20, 2019 6:22 AM

Jul 2009
Decent final episode. The build-up was pretty good, although the private talk dragged on a bit too long.

I enjoyed the action, military themes, and historical references the series offered. On the other hand, the characters were forgettable since most of them lacked depth. I like Tanya's personality, but her being hilariously overpowered killed any sense of urgency or suspense in the story. Her squad members though were flat as a cardboard, including Serebryakova.

Even with all its problems, I'd still love to see a second season.
Apr 10, 2019 11:45 PM

Aug 2018
Well damn! That’s was pretty good and Tanya is as evil as ever. Looks like I’ve got a movie to see next month.
May 16, 2019 5:41 PM
Jan 2017
great anime at 1st I didnt expect much of it, but hot damn its good. hopefully the movie provides a conclusive ending.
Jun 8, 2019 12:50 PM

Aug 2013
Total bullshit, didn't expect that since such anime potentially had all chances to be adequate at least but no: it looks ugly, it sounds awful, dialogues are worthless, it's a story of one crazy little bit... oh wait, it's about some dude died in second episode but who cares it's so irrelevant. If you edgy twelve years old marginal then this crap will fit you perfectly in your pathetic unreasonable hatred.
Jun 9, 2019 6:48 AM

Apr 2018
Well the ending already hinted a sequel. It looks like Mary avenge her father. Welp, time to watch the movie.
Jun 15, 2019 10:42 PM

Dec 2015
Does anyone know if there is going to be a season 2? The second half of the war is just about to begin and we finally got to see Anton Sioux' little girl wanting to join the ally forces.
Jul 2, 2019 9:10 AM

May 2016
So where exactly was this? Earth? Where were they? How was he reincarnated 90 years in the past? That question is killing me.
Jul 7, 2019 12:46 PM

Apr 2009
The Strategic HQ old geezers finally realized their mistake of leaving the Republic with a little bit of strength to fight back later instead of dealing the complete mortal blow earlier.

So this is why Tanya is evil because she will oppose God (or maybe just Being-X?) who is supposedly good? Hmmm...oh OK. >_<

7/10
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youjo Senki Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2017

209 by lazypanda666 »»
May 18, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Youjo Senki Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2017

218 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 25, 4:54 AM

Poll: » Youjo Senki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2017

313 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 24, 11:58 PM

Poll: » Youjo Senki Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2017

448 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 24, 11:41 PM

Poll: » Youjo Senki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2017

147 by Phixiately »»
Apr 22, 9:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.