Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Apr 28, 2013 8:50 AM

Sep 2012
Free loli Chocolate service!
Apr 28, 2013 8:51 AM

Sep 2012
mutant268 said:
I hope Kirino gets rejected

i agree.
Kirino 4ever!!!
Apr 28, 2013 9:11 AM
Jan 2013
Oh, love that Kirino panty shot.

So, Looks like Kirino is also having a bro con.
Apr 28, 2013 9:13 AM

Jul 2009

Certainly there are ways to watch them..
Apr 28, 2013 9:56 AM

Jul 2008
1/5 because of SAO reference. And maybe a little because of the retarded storyline this episode too.

Apr 28, 2013 9:56 AM

Oct 2011
Unexpected ending, could it be that she just wants to fool her friends or sth.
I want Kuroneko, not Kirino!!
He now admitted he's a siscon - facepalmed- and that was way too long for a 100m dash

God Eater 2 - SAO reference
Signature
Apr 28, 2013 10:04 AM
Mar 2012
Oh noooo this episode DX Did not like
Ria is a cutie, and I get the theme of joking about lolicon
But eh XD Was too cringey
Apr 28, 2013 10:47 AM

Apr 2011
Overall, it was a fun episode to watch. Liked the SAO figures in the back, also I'm kinda interested in the next episode now... (trust me I'm not into incest :P)
Apr 28, 2013 10:57 AM

Jul 2008
Ugh didn't enjoy this episode. The constant "Lolicon" situations were not funny at all.
Apr 28, 2013 11:02 AM

Jan 2011
I need more Ria-chan scenes =D She is so cute ^^

Apr 28, 2013 11:14 AM

Jul 2010
Wow, how much more can Kyousuke get blamed for everything even though it's clearly Ria's doing? Very annoying.

Nice Sword Art Online figurines there.

"I'm not a lolicon. I'm a siscon", lmao. Looks like he'll be needed to play the role as het boyfriend for one reason or another next episode.

Apr 28, 2013 11:20 AM

Jun 2012
Two words.

Holy shit.
Apr 28, 2013 12:09 PM

Dec 2011
Hahaha. Ria-chan is an awesome character!
I knew that it would be Kyousuke, the reason of motivation of Kirino.

SAO figures.

And, a curveball is thrown at the end! What?!
Looking forward to it!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 2013 12:09 PM

Sep 2011
SAO reference, cute loli, fanservice and a siscon twist at the end. They'll probably end up acting, but we'll see.

Great episode! :P
Apr 28, 2013 12:50 PM

Jul 2008
Kyousuke's internal monologue while the race was going on was really annoying. Just because that girl can run faster than Kirino, she has to be a prodigy? Ria has said several times running is her favorite thing in the world, it is the only thing she needs to be doing. So she obviously runs all the time and practices much more than Kirino. She doesn't need to be a prodigy to beat Kirino.
Apr 28, 2013 1:09 PM

Jan 2012
Nobody took the "be my boyfriend" part seriously but its just the fact that fake boyfriend is a cliche thats used in many bad romance anime.

I am sorry but this show is becoming too fanservicy. The lolicon stuff got very annoying toward the end.The first season of oreimo it dealt with a bro sis relationship and its issues with some fanservice here and there now its becoming more cliche each episode with constant fanservice.
Apr 28, 2013 1:28 PM

Jul 2012
I don't know why but I love the 2nd season so far... I also liked the ovas a lot!
I didn't expect to like it so much since I found the 1st season kinda boring!

So.. another nice episode for season 2 :D Can't wait for the next one >.<
I hate the word “fate.” Birth, encounters, partings, success and failures, fortune and misfortunes in life. If our lives are already set in stone by fate, then why are we even born? There are those born to wealthy families, those born to beautiful mothers, and those born into the middle of war or poverty. If that’s all caused by fate, then God is incredibly unfair and cruel. Because, ever since that day, none of us had a future and the only certain thing was that we wouldn’t amount to anything. - Takakura Shouma
Apr 28, 2013 1:46 PM

May 2012
The dad in this series is hilarious trying to be English~
So happy with the SAO reference!
But that cliff hanger ending is making me desperate to see the next episode waaaaaaaaa
Apr 28, 2013 1:51 PM

Oct 2011
Ria was cute XD
SAO Figurines!!!
God Eater 2??
Kyousuke is a siscon lol!!!
"Be my boyfriend" Kirino popped the question?
Apr 28, 2013 1:51 PM

Nov 2007
This anime has become so annoying to watch. Still waiting for Kuroneko episodes.

2/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 28, 2013 2:06 PM

Dec 2011
Ria is so cute <33

btw, Novel 7 start next week, this will be really fun.

4/5
Apr 28, 2013 2:17 PM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
I also like Kuroneko, but that should not mean that Kirino get less screen time anyway.

Kirino is my favorite character, but Kuroneko is still nice. The crazy question is about why Kuroneko Fans hate Kirino and on the other hand Kirino Fans do like Kuroneko aswell ...

Also @Kuroneko Fans : There will be a great Part of Oreimo in the next few episode (after the next one...)
Apr 28, 2013 2:39 PM
Oct 2012
While I think that these 4 episodes have been amusing, is it just me or did they give off more of a "stand alone" vibe instead of this being the "second season" of Ore Imou.

There has been no consistency between these episodes, no real story development. In some cases I don't think that what they showed will have any relation to what is going to follow once A-1 decides to actually start this season instead of making episodes that feel like they were OVAs created for the boxed limited release of the last 4 manga issues. Kyousuke's "confession" felt entirely out of place. Kirino knowing that he really does care for her is one of the main dramatic points of this series, the way they just dropped it in that both siblings do love one another felt anti-climatic.

The previous episode seemed weird in that Kirino had no idea who Kanakana was, even though they met at Comiket (episode 4) and Kirino loved her artwork. Granted Kana wasn't in her "Ganma" mode
this episode, but it seems strange that Kirino wouldn't have noticed that Kana looks exactly like one of her best friends. Maybe this will be explained later, but this is just an example of how detached these episodes are, another example is that we will probably have not fall out from episode 2 either. It's almost like that one never took place.

I know that these are all episodes from the novels, but even so it is like A-1 is making absolutely no effort in even trying to tell a story. Maybe that will change starting next episode.
Apr 28, 2013 4:11 PM

Dec 2010
I never watched SAO, but I immediately noticed what that was. Really cool the reference.
And Kyousuke, after admitting to Kirino that he is a siscon, gets that shocking , out of the blue, WTF proposal? I like where this is going. Awesome episode, looking foward to next week.
Apr 28, 2013 4:12 PM

Oct 2012
Oh. My. God.
@____@

I loved the Ria x Kirino scenes, those were just so adorable seeing them together.
Kirino's quesion- I was waiting for her to ask this in season one! Gah, I'm going to be thinking about this ALL week now!! Dx
Apr 28, 2013 4:19 PM

Jun 2012
Great episode, I loved it ^^

Ria is one crazy (and determined) girl, haha.

5/5.

Apr 28, 2013 5:05 PM

Mar 2013
quite nice ep, but i still wait for kuroneko x kyousuke progress due to the kiss
"Someone you meet can always change your life"
Apr 28, 2013 5:05 PM

Sep 2011
I. CAN. NOT. LIKE KIRINO

Why the hell is she so irrational!? Even for a violent tsundere, that is too much. FUCK HER
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Apr 28, 2013 5:14 PM

Dec 2009
That ending.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Apr 28, 2013 5:19 PM
Oct 2012
GodlyKyon said:
I. CAN. NOT. LIKE KIRINO

Why the hell is she so irrational!? Even for a violent tsundere, that is too much. FUCK HER

Why do you think she is irrational? Kirino is highly rational. As for being tsundere, Kyousuke pretty much admitted that he started to ignore her because she proved to be better at him at everything, which if you think about it, is a pretty crappy thing to do.
Apr 28, 2013 5:25 PM
Apr 2013
That ending just. I don't know. I wasn't expecting it! I hope it doesn't ruin the series. (Not that I don't like the ship..) I just hope it doesn't make the next couple of episodes awkward/ seem rushed. Other than that I loved it! Ria is so adorable!
Apr 28, 2013 5:55 PM

Jul 2008
Do some people actually think Kirino asked Kyousuke to be her boyfriend for real? It is obviously just for show for some reason that won't be explained until the next episode. If they ever do get together it would be last episode material.
Apr 28, 2013 6:06 PM

Sep 2011
Takuan_Soho said:
GodlyKyon said:
I. CAN. NOT. LIKE KIRINO

Why do you think she is irrational? Kirino is highly rational. As for being tsundere, Kyousuke pretty much admitted that he started to ignore her because she proved to be better at him at everything, which if you think about it, is a pretty crappy thing to do.

Woah! He saw me naked, even though I was the one who came out *slap*
Woah! My friend is hugging onto him, he must be a lolicon!

That sort of bullshit, and how she still beat him after helping her out last season
Apr 28, 2013 7:23 PM

Sep 2012
Now that was just unexpected.

Here comes the siscon we've been anticipating LOL. I don't believe that, they're has to be a reason like some stalker boy at school won't leave her alone so her brother needs to act as one or something.
Apr 28, 2013 7:26 PM

Sep 2012
They abused the accidental pervert gag way too much. I about wanted to shut it off after the fiftieth time Kyousuke got berated for Ria's hyperactive bratty behavior.

And of course the cliffhanger is probably no more than a joke. It's not like Kirino's never teased him like that before. If it turns out she's serious, then it's all the for the better.
Apr 28, 2013 7:30 PM

Sep 2011
Wow... Is that girl REALLY American? Because as far as I know, no little girl would know that "Let's take a bath!" culture
Apr 28, 2013 7:56 PM
Sep 2011
GodlyKyon said:
Wow... Is that girl REALLY American? Because as far as I know, no little girl would know that "Let's take a bath!" culture

When I read this I was like "Huh... that didn't occur to me." But at the beginning of the episode Ria said Kirino had suggested that they bathe together. Who knows what else Kirino has done to get that eroge feeling from her 3D imouto.

Pretty much torn between "Ria's a cute, amusing character" and "Ria's annoying".

Kirino continues to make me question why I like tsundere characters. She seems to have a grudge against Kyousuke. She just... refuses to listen to anything he says, even when he's trying to help her. Everything's his fault. Even Ria pointed out that SHE'S the one causing trouble and all Kirino does is attack her brother for it.

I was pretty displeased with the blatant shots of Kirino's undergarments. This show had done a good job of not doing stuff like that, and now we get it shoved right in our faces? The only scene worse was the one in the first season where they were fighting over that package and Brosuke landed on top of Kirino with her shirt magically pulled all the way up.

I don't even care that there was no Kuroneko this week, this episode... was just a step down. 4/10
Apr 28, 2013 8:32 PM

Feb 2011
very funny episode xD
but that ending thooo, what could it meaaaan? (most likely suspense for an entire week)
gahhhh!
Apr 28, 2013 8:33 PM

Jan 2010
I do not know about the rest of the fans, but this way the story is taking, even fleeing the secondary characters, until it is pleasing me. Kirino could sympathize with this episode, and it looks to shippo Kuroneko x Kyousuke, but I see that it is natural that the main couple is even with Kirino (even without having played a visual novel or read the light novel). I do not know what will be the end of the anime, but hopefully not anything stupid like everything ending as it began, worthy of an anime ecchi / harem that the protagonist is not with any of his supposed suitors. I hope to be surprised, the direction of the anime is still great.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the
Apr 28, 2013 8:38 PM

Mar 2012
Very good episode, I liked it so much I raised my rating to an 8 :P just really liked Ria's character overall and even if she isn't a permanent one, I'm still glad they introduced her.
Apr 28, 2013 9:27 PM

Oct 2010
SAO reference FTW!!!

Also, Kyouske finally admits hes a siscon. XD lol
Apr 28, 2013 10:08 PM

Dec 2008
For the love of Manami ... NO!!!!!
So tabu?!? But what of Kirino's Tsudere hate/love for Kyouseke? And what of Kirino's Yandere lesbian lover Ayase?
Sure, we got to see a side of Kirino that we had not seen before, but this story line is going into forbidden territory.
Apr 28, 2013 10:15 PM

Apr 2013
That Kirino. First 3 minutes in and she's already annoying.
Apr 28, 2013 10:46 PM

May 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
While I think that these 4 episodes have been amusing, is it just me or did they give off more of a "stand alone" vibe instead of this being the "second season" of Ore Imou.

There has been no consistency between these episodes, no real story development. In some cases I don't think that what they showed will have any relation to what is going to follow once A-1 decides to actually start this season instead of making episodes that feel like they were OVAs created for the boxed limited release of the last 4 manga issues. Kyousuke's "confession" felt entirely out of place. Kirino knowing that he really does care for her is one of the main dramatic points of this series, the way they just dropped it in that both siblings do love one another felt anti-climatic.

The previous episode seemed weird in that Kirino had no idea who Kanakana was, even though they met at Comiket (episode 4) and Kirino loved her artwork. Granted Kana wasn't in her "Ganma" mode
this episode, but it seems strange that Kirino wouldn't have noticed that Kana looks exactly like one of her best friends. Maybe this will be explained later, but this is just an example of how detached these episodes are, another example is that we will probably have not fall out from episode 2 either. It's almost like that one never took place.

I know that these are all episodes from the novels, but even so it is like A-1 is making absolutely no effort in even trying to tell a story. Maybe that will change starting next episode.

Yeah it feels very episodic, I don't like that. This season is weird compared to the last one.
Apr 28, 2013 11:17 PM

Sep 2011
SAO Reference = Epic Win
Apr 28, 2013 11:33 PM
Apr 2013
Takuan_Soho said:

Yes I agree partially. I also felt displaced a little from the previous episodes.
True, second and third episodes were side stories; second ep about Ayase is from the drama CD and the other is from vol. 9 from the novel. Besides about "no real story development", there is actually a reason to put the Saori side story in because it is overshadowing what is going to happen later in the story. These two episodes (even if they seem trivial) including today's are showing relationships that will build up to the final conclusion of oreimo.
AND THUS CONCLUSION to you Takuan_Soho: BE PATIENT. You are jumping onto your conclusion as if you know what everything is going to happen and you are just making very bad statement by saying "Oh the production has noooo idea what they are doing and story is going nowhereeeeeeee 'whine' ". Dude. YOU have no idea.
But don't get me wrong. I had already read all the current novels of oreimo so I kinda know what's gonna happen. But unlike me, I assume that you have not read them, so I kind of get your frustrations that it feels out of place... If I was in your place, I may have felt that too
Apr 29, 2013 12:19 AM

Apr 2011
Nice Episode :o)

and that ending..xDD
can't wait for the next ep!
Apr 29, 2013 1:16 AM

Nov 2010
Nice, fun episode. loved it. and last scene was sooooo good.
Apr 29, 2013 1:42 AM

Dec 2012
I found this week's episode to be very enjoyable C:

That ending... o.0
Apr 29, 2013 5:47 AM
Aug 2011
ORE WA LOLICON JA NE! SISCON DA!
This part killed me:D. Ultra enjoyable episode!! I can't wait for next week's episode, It is going to be ultra fun!
Oh, and: SAO anyone?
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2013

475 by tony328 »»
Feb 16, 1:56 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2013

376 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:46 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

470 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2013

334 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

383 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.