Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Aug 29, 2022 9:21 PM

Aug 2011
Aug 29, 2022 9:24 PM
Jun 2022
ryuen and aynakoiji battle beguns
Aug 29, 2022 9:25 PM
Nov 2021
Finally ep 10 is where we get to see the fight, I actually liked this episode.
Aug 29, 2022 9:41 PM

Jul 2016
End of paper shuffle episode arc. The plan to outwit Kushida is satisfying to see. Horikita with that good plan, like simple is best. And that back up plan by Ayano is nice too. And the Ayano group is founded with his circle of new found friend like normal school life.

And at the end the conclusion of book 6, Ryuuen target is Kei to be a bait to reveal the mastermind of his losses. And Ayano is preparing for the worst. Overall another good episode. Albeit rushed but the next is fan favorite arc and my personal best scene in COTE

Aug 29, 2022 9:52 PM

Apr 2022
since episode 6 every episode so far has been good, glad its finally paying off watching those boring first 5 episodes
Aug 29, 2022 10:01 PM
Aug 2015
A good setup to a good battle between Ryuen and Kiyotaka!
Aug 29, 2022 10:02 PM
Nov 2021
Exhilirating and twists.
Look on Kushida face. lol
Aug 29, 2022 10:16 PM
Apr 2022
i hope they will include vol 7,5 in this season
Aug 29, 2022 10:16 PM
Jun 2022
Kiyopon Nailed it again. This episodes surprisingly gave me chills especially when Ayanokoji said - "I'll play along in whatever arena you want." I would love to get the chills again.🙌😌
Aug 29, 2022 10:37 PM
Jan 2019
It was better than other episodes, at the begining it was quite boring, it was unpredictible, but not in the good way, it was borning and confusing, buy this new arc is getting me feel amused and hopping to discover what's the new spin in the history
Aug 29, 2022 10:37 PM
Jun 2022
Jeez, now it's going to get better in kkkk, Ãyanokoji I'll entertain you on the next stage, now the next eps will be the culmination of what we expected lol, if you messed with Karuizawa, you messed with Ayanokoji, I'm looking forward to the last eps that will close with a golden key the perfect work ^^
Aug 29, 2022 10:57 PM
Aug 2019
Ganime_21 said:
The anime did not dig deeper in this part, so I would explain further the reasoning and mind game behind the "transaction/ deal" for you anime-onlys.

Kiyo proposed the 2 deals: EITHER;
1. Provide Class C exams and answers.
2. OR change the exams provided to Kushida.

Then there would beTHREE scenarios/ options for Ryuuen;

1. Ignore the deal, let Kushida win and Horikita got expelled.
2. Give kiyo the exams, let him exposed Kushida and got her expelled.
3. Change the exams and let Horikita win.

Option 1 is never been an option for Ryuuen, he doesnt want to expel Horikita from the start.
2 is not either, since he doesnt want Kiyo to succeed his plan to expel Kushida.
Hence, 3 is his only option.

Now if you analyze further, Ryuuen can still choose Option 3 even without sending those exams to Kiyo, since he just need to choose ONE of those 2 deals, right??
But he did both.

Do you know why?? It is because Kiyo actually helped the class C to avoid MASSIVE expulsions by telling Ryuuen about Horikita's plan, without asking for any compensation. Kiyo can just sit quietly and watch them go down, but he didnt.

That's what Ryuuen hated, to owe him one. That's why for informing him of Horikita's plan and avoiding expulsion of his classmates, he send Kiyo the exams as "payment".

Kiyo knew Ryuuen will do that from the start.
That explains that "Still, they know me so well" line from Ryuuen.

What? I'm confused even further. Maybe you can explain more? Why would Ryueen care if either Horitika or Kushida got expelled? If anything, Horitika gone would be a boost to Class C, and Kushida mean simply nothing to him?
Aug 29, 2022 11:23 PM
Nov 2020
The look on Kikyo's face after her plan fell through made my night. Then you have Ryuen who plans to fight Ayanakoji, pity he doesn't know he is gonna lose horribly.
Aug 29, 2022 11:57 PM
Jan 2017
what did Horikita mean when she said Kushida's next target is ? did she mean Ayanokouji ? cuz if it would be Ayanokouji, it's gonna be Kushida and Ryuen vs Ayanokouji and i think they're gonna see the real Ayanokouji
Aug 30, 2022 12:28 AM
Aug 2021
Ok, so everything I thought was going to happen did happen, except the cheat sheet thing, and whatever Karuizawa will have to deal with. Oh I also loved the moment where Class C betrayed the B*tch. I am really looking forward next week's episode.
Aug 30, 2022 1:01 AM
Mar 2021
I think that kushida deserves what happened
Aug 30, 2022 1:17 AM
Mar 2017
This is one of the best episode of this season!
Nice buildup!
Aug 30, 2022 1:51 AM
Jan 2022
The most consistent episode this season.
Aug 30, 2022 2:11 AM
Oct 2020
asaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Aug 30, 2022 2:40 AM

Jun 2014
Fuck Kushida, all my homies hate Kushida. Glad to see her plan go to shit and watch her have a meltdown during the Paper Shuffle test.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 30, 2022 2:57 AM
Mar 2021
Rooftop scene next episode :DDDDD
Aug 30, 2022 3:21 AM
May 2020
horikita got the light W here
Aug 30, 2022 3:50 AM
Dec 2015
it giave me goosebitumps
Aug 30, 2022 4:00 AM

Jan 2019
I hate when characters show their stupidity in a show when they are all supposed to be smart. What Kushida does is lazy writing.

Looking for better series than Re:Zero
Aug 30, 2022 5:10 AM
Aug 2021
kushida has chosen the worst path of making ayanokoji her target and ryuen talking like outsmarting ayanokoji but don't know that he is dancing in the palm of kiyo pun's hand, can't wait for next week!!!! Ahhh this is so exciting 🫣🫣
Aug 30, 2022 5:13 AM

Feb 2021
Kushida got fuckeddd!!!!!!

Let's goooooooo

Oh no she's after ayanokoji now!!!

Aug 30, 2022 5:41 AM

Jan 2022
Honestly, best episode of the season !
Aug 30, 2022 5:54 AM
Jun 2021
Awesome job by Ayanakoji and Horikita, sucks to be you Kushida!
Aug 30, 2022 6:35 AM

Jul 2021
Fucking masterpiece holy shit. What an episode. One of the best of this season. I don't even know where to begin. I've gotta say though, I felt immense satisfaction after watching this episode.

Man I hope we get to see Class A soon, every girl from that class look cute af.

The 4 of them plus Sakura making a group fo their own was pretty wholesome to see. Haruka seems nice. But Kiese just casually dropping how his mother left, bruh.

From now on I'm always going to mention Ayanokoji as Kiyo-pon lmao.

Damn the unexpected Karuizawa fan-service. Almost surprised me, been so long since we got fan-service.

But Kiyo-pon sure likes to make Karuizawa do all these acts, it's surprising how confidently Karuizawa does them though.

Loved to see that face Karuizawa made after practically snatching Sato away for Kiyo-pon lol. There was just something about that angle which made it look so good.

I audibly went "oh shit oh shit" after seeing that look on Kushida's face during the exam. I felt a mixture of shock, happiness and satisfaction. I couldn't stop smiling after that LOL.

Felt so good seeing a frustrated and mad Kushida. Oh yeah.

The full explanation of whole plan was great. Kiyo-pon the goat.

Assuming that Kushida has only one jacket doesn't that mean his fingerprints are now vanished too considering Karuizawa washed it? I hope so coz seemes like Kiyo-pon is gonna be Kushida's new target.

Honestly though, watching those frustrated and angry expressions on Kushida's face was so satisfying to see, her feeling of hopelessness was visible too.

I've never in my life before, heard someone say, "I hate you" in such a lovely and cute voice.

I felt uneasy when I saw how Ryuen was now planning to mess with Karuizawa but then came Kiyo-pon's lines and I was put at ease. Karuizawa has suffered too much already, leave her alone. And Kiyo-pon promised he'll protect her and I bet he will.

6/5 episode. Can't wait to watch next one. Just 4 more episodes left and it makes me feel very sad.

-Miku_Meister- said:
Kushida SIT DOWN!!! . you lost stop greeting over it

OHH BOYY!! Its coming
the subs are not the exct translation of what Kiyo-pon said in that scene. i suggest u change which streaming site you use, those aren't official subs. those subs can alter the meaning and take away a lot of enjoyment.
TsutanaiFuunAug 30, 2022 6:49 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Aug 30, 2022 7:25 AM
Apr 2020
Im really enyoing the show.
Aug 30, 2022 7:43 AM
Jun 2020
definitely my favorite episode, i love ryuen
Aug 30, 2022 8:00 AM
Nov 2021
The source material is really intriguing. So, even though the animation isn't great the show has its charm. Some areas felt rushed since there is so much content and many characters, but they are doing good with main characters and their screen time. Soundtrack is also helping the show a lot. I'm an LN reader, LN has some slice of life kinda moments that were misssed in the show. Obviously it's not possible to adapt 100%, so if at all you are craving some more, have a look at LN but I'm glad that atleast anime exists, it came back to us after several years only if a better studio picked this up we could have got a better show.
Aug 30, 2022 8:13 AM
Jun 2016
Someone's about to get wrecked
Aug 30, 2022 9:16 AM
Dec 2020
*spoiler maybe* cant wait to see ryuen vs ayano
Aug 30, 2022 9:45 AM
Aug 2022
For a stand alone anime it was fine but they cannot be skipping so much. the cafè had so much more stuff into it revolving ayanokoji and the study groups relationship as a friend group. the anime made it look out of no where, when they talked together alot and even bonded 😭😭 to be fair, people probably would’ve called it boring but I still think at least SOME of it should’ve been animated also Sakura peaking on their group studying should’ve been animated she did it more than once and ayano even invited her to the study sessions. hiyori knowing how much sugar she had in her coffee was left out but that didn’t especially need to be there. Other then that no complaints
Aug 30, 2022 11:04 AM
Sep 2017
good episode ended with an awesome quote from kiyotaka.
Aug 30, 2022 11:25 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Oh, Ayanakouji doesn't appreciate Ryuen's next move and then there's Kushida-san determined to oust him out. Killing two birds with one stone incoming? Man, I can't wait if that's true! It's been somewhat of a missed season for me but that'll definitely change things up.

Seeing Kushida-san betrayed like that though followed by that despairing look on her face, that's pretty sweet, innit? Ayanokouji leaving a trace behind in the fake answer cheats is a confident and bold move, I like that.

It was nice to see the chill bonding in the first half of the ep. What is Suzuki-san up to though?

@Ganime_21 Thanks for that, makes a lot more sense now.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 30, 2022 11:33 AM
Feb 2021
Kyotaka skills on manipulating people are amazing
Aug 30, 2022 12:40 PM

May 2018
TsutanaiFuun said:
Fucking masterpiece holy shit. What an episode. One of the best of this season. I don't even know where to begin. I've gotta say though, I felt immense satisfaction after watching this episode.

Man I hope we get to see Class A soon, every girl from that class look cute af.

The 4 of them plus Sakura making a group fo their own was pretty wholesome to see. Haruka seems nice. But Kiese just casually dropping how his mother left, bruh.

From now on I'm always going to mention Ayanokoji as Kiyo-pon lmao.

Damn the unexpected Karuizawa fan-service. Almost surprised me, been so long since we got fan-service.

But Kiyo-pon sure likes to make Karuizawa do all these acts, it's surprising how confidently Karuizawa does them though.

Loved to see that face Karuizawa made after practically snatching Sato away for Kiyo-pon lol. There was just something about that angle which made it look so good.

I audibly went "oh shit oh shit" after seeing that look on Kushida's face during the exam. I felt a mixture of shock, happiness and satisfaction. I couldn't stop smiling after that LOL.

Felt so good seeing a frustrated and mad Kushida. Oh yeah.

The full explanation of whole plan was great. Kiyo-pon the goat.

Assuming that Kushida has only one jacket doesn't that mean his fingerprints are now vanished too considering Karuizawa washed it? I hope so coz seemes like Kiyo-pon is gonna be Kushida's new target.

Honestly though, watching those frustrated and angry expressions on Kushida's face was so satisfying to see, her feeling of hopelessness was visible too.

I've never in my life before, heard someone say, "I hate you" in such a lovely and cute voice.

I felt uneasy when I saw how Ryuen was now planning to mess with Karuizawa but then came Kiyo-pon's lines and I was put at ease. Karuizawa has suffered too much already, leave her alone. And Kiyo-pon promised he'll protect her and I bet he will.

6/5 episode. Can't wait to watch next one. Just 4 more episodes left and it makes me feel very sad.

-Miku_Meister- said:
Kushida SIT DOWN!!! . you lost stop greeting over it

OHH BOYY!! Its coming
the subs are not the exct translation of what Kiyo-pon said in that scene. i suggest u change which streaming site you use, those aren't official subs. those subs can alter the meaning and take away a lot of enjoyment.

You're right but the meaning is roughly the same just in different words/sentence

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Aug 30, 2022 12:40 PM
Mar 2021
I LOVE AYANOKOIJI
Aug 30, 2022 12:59 PM

May 2018
- the face Kushida makes when she knows she got owned

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Aug 30, 2022 1:11 PM
Mar 2019
I really loved the expression on kushid's face when she realized she is screwed. Also, now I know why she didnt tell Ryuen that ayanakoji is mastermind because she is pretty stupid to even realize that. That was bugging me for a while but now I know.
Aug 30, 2022 1:11 PM
Apr 2019
Interesting Episode
Aug 30, 2022 2:09 PM

Jan 2019
nothing special...it was ok
Aug 30, 2022 2:23 PM
Apr 2014
Can't wait for next episode. Show seems more intense because of what happended at the end.
Aug 30, 2022 2:29 PM
Apr 2021
I'll start with the fact that the entire season is delicious. I really like how the second season is a drastic change of main character
Aug 30, 2022 2:32 PM
Feb 2022
Nice nice nice nice
Aug 30, 2022 2:36 PM

Apr 2016
What an episode! I can't believe there's 4 episodes left in the series.

Super excited for the next one.
Why do we have to live in such a cruel world?

Aug 30, 2022 3:24 PM
Feb 2022
one of my favorite anime 😌🇯🇵🥰🧡💜
Aug 30, 2022 3:41 PM
Oct 2021
NO COMMENTS. JUST AN S TIER ANIME
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2022

453 by Archean-Return »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2022

838 by Archean-Return »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2022

279 by Archean-Return »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2022

242 by Archean-Return »»
Yesterday, 9:24 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Aug 8, 2022

256 by Archean-Return »»
Yesterday, 7:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.