Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Oct 6, 2018 6:16 PM

Oct 2010
Overall not bad but these CGI characters are awful.
Oct 6, 2018 6:17 PM

Jan 2011
Oh geez we got a whole year of SAO time to get comfy it's gonna be a long one

honestly not a bad start a tad slow but hey it's a year long so i can't really judge it so far,it's just SAO over the years has accumulated a ton of baggage and seeing all of it still come back and manifest still triggers me due to not caring about almost all of it (Sinon aight ) but the setup seems like we'll be seeing new set of characters hopefully better written due to all the praise i've heard about how much better this arc is done.

OP is great and animated has been bumped up almost thought A-1 was working with ufotable due to some of the visual effects
Oct 6, 2018 6:21 PM
Oct 2018
Pedram said:
Maruseru1993 said:
Good that after this season the Sao hype finaly ends and another anime gets this hype a anime that deserves it way more then trash art trashline

Sorry to burst your bubble, but with how popular SAO is ! its not gonna lose it's hype anytime soon, the older anime seasons had lots of flaw too ! if they do a good job this season, it gonna hype up even more !
I really never saw an anime is made into so many games/movies/spin-off/manga/novel spin-offs and so much more.

I'm hoping for SAO Progressive to get an anime of it's own as well, would be sick !
Even better than this SAO xD

( btw there was news of a live action series for SAO as well, god i hate how they always ruin live actions i hope they don't make it lol )

To aru majutsu no index deserve all this when the OT is finished then the NT will get adaptet and the NT has 20 volumes 21 is coming and there is no ending yet its time that index reclaim his throne
Oct 6, 2018 6:34 PM
Oct 2012
Maruseru1993 said:
Pedram said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but with how popular SAO is ! its not gonna lose it's hype anytime soon, the older anime seasons had lots of flaw too ! if they do a good job this season, it gonna hype up even more !
I really never saw an anime is made into so many games/movies/spin-off/manga/novel spin-offs and so much more.

I'm hoping for SAO Progressive to get an anime of it's own as well, would be sick !
Even better than this SAO xD

( btw there was news of a live action series for SAO as well, god i hate how they always ruin live actions i hope they don't make it lol )

To aru majutsu no index deserve all this when the OT is finished then the NT will get adaptet and the NT has 20 volumes 21 is coming and there is no ending yet its time that index reclaim his throne

well I got no hate on index, hope it get more seasons, i saw ppl who really like it.
I on the other hand can't really give any opinion on it, becouse i did not read/watch enough to give a valid opinion,
I tried watching season 1... like in 2009 ! got bored and drop it, tried reading the novel also could not get myself into reading it, so i simply ignore it, at this point i can't even remember what it was about except remembering MC and index's ability lol almost 10 years passed. i might actually like it now if i pick it who knows.
Oct 6, 2018 6:52 PM
Ready to Ruffle

Oct 2014
I'm surprised to see a mostly positive reception, considering that it's SAO. I deeply welcome the new arc and what it will bring. As I said here previously, the first episode was a solid okay overall but really could've handled all the exposition to be more engaging.
Oct 6, 2018 6:54 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Interesting first episode! A lot of things have happened both in the virtual world and the reality world, so I’m curious to see how it all plays out now.

I didn’t have any expectation for this show to be begin with, so I’m pleasantly not disappointed yet which is incredible. Jokes aside, it was a seriously a lot to take in, in this episode, considering how dialogue-heavy the Café scene was but I’m glad they gave some vital info away before the show starts to get more intense and complex. Shino and the crew back at it again and dominating was cool to see. Lol, it indeed wasn’t a win but neither a loss. Looks like Shino is looking to win the legend the next time around, so I’m kinda looking forward to that.

I wonder where Alice is off to now and how Kirito is doing in real life now. If im not wrong, the death gun was what the antagonists of Season 2 we’re using to kill off players in real life, honestly I don’t see how Kirito will make it out alive but I’m assuming Underworld’s got to do something about it. Also, pleasant to see Asuna and Kirito scenes, Asuna was really adorable throughout more so with the description of the pulse system(or whatever it was) of Kirito’s heart. Also, nice to see her accepting Kirito’s selfish wish right away, but it was obvious from a mile so not wholly surprising to be frankly honest.

I must say though, the visuals for the Op of Season 3 gives a lot of hints. Why on Earth is Eugeo carrying the blue sword and su much more..

Pretty good and eventful start, I hope Aliciazation really blows me away like what many users are saying it’ll if it’s to be a faithful adaptation because, even now, I hope this franchise can deliver!
_MushiRock11_Oct 7, 2018 4:15 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 6, 2018 6:58 PM
Sep 2017
Lol why did they have to remind me of Kirito's useless harem after a perfectly 5/10 show??????? Also that scene with Kirito and Asuna running is funny as hell, but that's just nitpicking it a bit too much. Take away the second half, I don't want to put up with 4 seasons worth of the old SAO. At this point it makes me uncomfortable as hell. No comedy, no interesting shit but exposition dumps that take away the almost "mysterious" feel of the first half. Dropping this shizz hard
Oct 6, 2018 7:06 PM

May 2017
Pedram said:
shayed__ said:

glad to hear! thank you very much :) i will be looking forward to this then.

Hey if u dont want to watch season 2 but want to know a 2 paragraph summery of the things used in Season 3 that's mentioned in Season 2, Check my Comment in this youtube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQbzEqy-IwU&lc=UgxligmGG1v2xcA5NUl4AaABAg.8lghGZEd2dU8li5JLKZHou

this link basically direct u to my comment exactly. i was answering another dude last week if he can skip season 2.

will read thank you
Oct 6, 2018 7:12 PM

Feb 2017
SAO is back!! Loved seeing new material, and all our favourite characters back again. Been waiting for this season for so long - having not read the books, I'm constantly told about how Alicization is the best arc, and I can't wait to see where this goes.

An hour long episode really was a treat, and it feels like I never had a break from SAO at all. Loved seeing where Kirito and Asuna's relationship was at, which has always been a guilty pleasure of mine since the first episode of SAO all those years ago.

Super excited to see where this goes, what role the Soul Translator plays, and how this new 'full dive' technology will unravel. Ahh I'm so excited SAO is back!
Oct 6, 2018 7:13 PM

Jan 2014
That was awesome. Soul Translator is a very interesting concept and there is a lot of potential there for great stories. I loved the art and the OP as well.

Thankfully, all the wait was worth it. 50+ episodes of SAO, it's a dream. Can't wait for next Saturday.

Maruseru1993 said:
Good that after this season the Sao hype finaly ends and another anime gets this hype a anime that deserves it way more then trash art trashline

There are two more arcs to be adapted after this season: Moon Cradle and Unital Ring. And that's not counting SAOAGGO, Clover's Regret and SAO Progressive, which will take years to end.
starlessn1ghtOct 6, 2018 7:22 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2018 7:29 PM
Apr 2017
Amazing Episode. Loved it.
Oct 6, 2018 7:30 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Episode 1 is so long I m going to take my time with it.
Saw like 15 min so far, enjoyed it alot.
Gave the OP at the end a sneak peek, Quinella looks amazing, that OP is lit!
Oct 6, 2018 7:39 PM
Oct 2018
First half, I feels that some event are weird such as lets get ice part and alice border violation. I mean just her finger touch dark teritory and she caught? But yea, thats not main reason why I think this episode isnt special for me.

The 2nd part is my main reason why eps 1 not really special,, too many explanation with low effort to be explained. That stl explanation should be better. I think that A1 can make stl explanation more simpler or at least give visual explanation about that.

Then most part that I hated in this episode (from sao in general) is laughing coffin member apperance. Aside kayaba akihiko, other sao antagonist (that I saw so far) isnt well developed. Just player who love to kill and their apperance is random.

Im not sao haters. I just hate antagonist part which 90% sao antagonist personality is same, not well developed.

Aside that, what a good intro. Animation is good, graphic is awesome, and I still expect better music from yuki kajiura (since her battle ost are awesome). Graphic wise, still bellow index 3 & irozoku, but still far more better than most anime in this season. Good pace until stl explanation and I believe LN reader will love this episode since cover almost (or maybe all) part of LN.
Oct 6, 2018 7:44 PM

Oct 2018
New arc looks interesting, but the ladder half of the episode was complete garbage. At least the animation in the opening looked decent.
Oct 6, 2018 7:51 PM

Aug 2014
Oh shit Kirito dead. New MC??
Sieg Zeon!
Oct 6, 2018 8:10 PM
Sep 2018
It's quiet amazing!!!

I love the story setting. the story felt so deep and actually if I haven't known the story a bit beforehand there's no doubt I'll lost since the first episode

when i watch the first 20 minutes, its like theres a huge gap between what i know about SAO (since the season 2) and the first episode of S3

I think this season of SAO isn't just about virtual online game. like, so much deeper than I thought in the beginning
*and honestly, i wanna ask about "Fluctlight Acceleration". its mentioned by kirito that the new game technology he tested have a faster flow of time than in real world and its called fluctlight accelleration. is it just me or thats linked to Accel World Anime?
Oct 6, 2018 8:29 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
needs more Sinon ass crack
Oct 6, 2018 8:33 PM
Jun 2017
The SAO PHENOMENON begins... hahaha... i havent watch it yet, but based on what i have seen in my cellphone, its 45+ mins of SAO for first episode... ohh i just cant wait to go home and watch the REAL HYPEST SHOW THIS 2018!!! SAO S3!!!
Oct 6, 2018 8:42 PM

Oct 2017
They really did bump up the game although sometimes it looks bad but most of the time the animation can be compared to ordinal scale it seems. I was really really hyped about it and I sure many of us have already gone through the LN and yes this will be over 50 episodes! I am all fired up, that ggo scene andthey execut the background story pretty good but mostly is still recap and introduction to Alicization. Looking forward o the next one

“It's okay to live, even if there's no greater point to living. -” Konno Yuuki

“God would never put us through all this suffering if he didn't think we could bear it.” -Konno Yuuki

“Life is not a game of luck. If you wanna win, work hard.” – Sora

Oct 6, 2018 8:45 PM
Jul 2007
I only read the LN up to the part where they go into the cave, and I believe it captured the feeling of the LN perfectly; you're not sure if this is real or not, and it starts out the exact same way. Seeing it animated makes it a little more obvious this is like a game when it shows the item information screens pop-up. Reading it was a little more immersive, but I think the anime capture the essence perfectly. I don't plan on reading anymore since this is airing now.

I thought the animation was beautiful, but there were some jarring ugly drawn parts, but most of it was animated well. I hope the quality stays high.

I'd be very surprised if Kirito dies and his soul was copied like Heathcliff. I highly doubt the show would kill off their Mary Sue though. And looking at the OP at the credits, I can only guess Alice got an affiliation change and became the very thing Kirito was aiming to defeat. I'm going to guess he gets his memories back somehow.

Honestly, I think this will be more fun to watch than Overlord S3. That first episode was more exciting than most of the stuff I saw in Overlord S3 which is kind of a shame.
eraltergOct 6, 2018 8:52 PM
Oct 6, 2018 8:52 PM

Nov 2017
there is thing i hate and i like on this epsiode

- I like the gunblasting in the midle of show
- all the main character play GGO to... wow, more Gun blasting than s2

Hate
- 50 minutes for the first episode... it reminds me of Re:zero (im so tired)
- The first half confuse me... (though, im not read the novel at all)
- Death gun return? or LC guild move into GGO after SAO shut down?
Now Loading.....
Oct 6, 2018 8:53 PM
Jul 2007
bondtux said:

Hate
- The first half confuse me... (though, im not read the novel at all)

It's the exact same experience as if you were reading it, so you are in the same boat as anyone reading it.
Oct 6, 2018 9:00 PM

May 2015
Soul Translator...Going to sleep and having a year-long dream for 8 hours...They're going to be full-diving for like 40 of those 50 episodes, aren't they? Well they set it all up, so they can just proceed from here. Kirito isn't going to die of course. What they'll probably do is hook him up to the SLT where he will take his consciousness and venture into the Underworld. Here we go then...
Oct 6, 2018 9:00 PM
Mar 2018
That was mind-numbingly boring for all but the scene in GGO, how do people enjoy this?
Oct 6, 2018 9:08 PM
Jul 2007
NietzscheBoi said:
That was mind-numbingly boring for all but the scene in GGO, how do people enjoy this?

Let me guess. You hate slice of life?
Oct 6, 2018 9:10 PM

Sep 2018
ina-astral said:
Either I'm forgetting something or the anime really skipped the explanation of Alicization's world setting. It's been quite a long time, but I still remember the feeling of sympathy and anger that I felt towards their situation when I was reading the prologue, up until Alice gets taken by the Integrity Knight. But that feeling was somehow gone when I watched the anime.

This part of the novel was much longer then what was shown in the anime, iirc. Kirito, Alice, Eugene were shown spending a bit more time together, as well as explaining the Underworlds world setting.
(like why it was their role to cut that tree, for example)

Not sure how they are going to catch up on that in the next few episodes, since it feels like too much of the background story is missing. Maybe flashbacks?

Sleepy-lt said:
The episode felt so boring, not even sure if it's worth to continue... Any manga/ln readers can confirm if this gets better?

It does. First bit is just introduction to the world/story. So its naturally its a bit ''boring''. That said, I didnt consider it boring myself. And that was in the novel, where the worldbuilding took more time.

Mouloxas said:

Well, literally everything from Kajiura always sounds exactly the same. It's more a you like it or not kind of thing.

And whether it fits the show or not, and Kajiura music isn't a good fit for sao imo.

Have to disagree with that. Tracks like Luminous Sword really helped set the mood for the SAO fight scenes.

“Ha ha, the synergy between my left and right hand made them feel scared.” Ye Xiu said.
Oct 6, 2018 9:13 PM
Mar 2018
superzombie23 said:
NietzscheBoi said:

That's incorrect. Slice of Life is usually actually entertaining. Agonizingly long exposition scenes where they are sitting down and not doing anything for 10 minutes and watching 15 minutes of characters I don't care about trying to cut down trees and walking through a cave to see a short and uninteresting fight scene and a girl getting taken away for a stupid reason are boring.
Oct 6, 2018 9:16 PM

Sep 2018
NietzscheBoi said:
superzombie23 said:

That's incorrect. Slice of Life is usually actually entertaining. Agonizingly long exposition scenes where they are sitting down and not doing anything for 10 minutes and watching 15 minutes of characters I don't care about trying to cut down trees and walking through a cave to see a short and uninteresting fight scene and a girl getting taken away for a stupid reason are boring.

So you hate slice of life?

Hate to break it to you, but as someone that can rarely appreciate slice of life anymore (experienced far too much of it, so it feels boring now) that's what you are describing.

Slice of life with a little bit of action, but without a comedy element.

Slice of life doesnt automatically mean its comedy, you know? Thats only an optional subgenre of the actual genre.
“Ha ha, the synergy between my left and right hand made them feel scared.” Ye Xiu said.
Oct 6, 2018 9:22 PM
Aug 2018
Less than 10% of haters lul, even after making all those alt accounts they can only manage upto to 10%
Try hard bois
Oct 6, 2018 9:28 PM
Mar 2018
Elinchayiel said:
NietzscheBoi said:

Hate to break it to you, but as someone that can rarely appreciate slice of life anymore (experienced far too much of it, so it feels boring now) that's what you are describing.

Slice of life doesnt automatically mean its comedy, you know? Thats only an optional subgenre of the actual genre.

Ok so I find boring slice of life boring and entertaining/comedic slife of life with engaging characters interesting. Obviously if a scene is just random shots with little to no interesting characters spewing exposition in my face it's not gonna interest me, while a scene with interesting characters and fun dialogue will. A good slice of life needs characters that are interesting and I need to care about them. Even if it's not a comedy, a slice of life show that has good characters will be good if executed well.

SAO is an action show as well, not a slice of life. No one goes into an episode of Sword Art Online thinking "Oh boy, I'm excited for another café exposition scene today." They're going into it thinking "I can't wait to see Kirito kick some ass."
Oct 6, 2018 9:31 PM
Aug 2018
NietzscheBoi said:
Elinchayiel said:

Ok so I find boring slice of life boring and entertaining/comedic slife of life with engaging characters interesting. Obviously if a scene is just random shots with little to no interesting characters spewing exposition in my face it's not gonna interest me, while a scene with interesting characters and fun dialogue will. A good slice of life needs characters that are interesting and I need to care about them. Even if it's not a comedy, a slice of life show that has good characters will be good if executed well.

SAO is an action show as well, not a slice of life. No one goes into an episode of Sword Art Online thinking "Oh boy, I'm excited for another café exposition scene today." They're going into it thinking "I can't wait to see Kirito kick some ass."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ well said
Oct 6, 2018 9:49 PM

May 2017
Is it just that I'm surprised to see 2 characters from SAO: FB appears in SAO: Alicization?
Oct 6, 2018 9:54 PM

May 2015
Aw yeah! After waiting several years, the much anticipated Alicization arc is finally here and oh man is it looking good! I found it really interesting that they decided to add an original scene with everyone playing in GGO, definitely a nice touch and foreshadowing for what's to come. Asuna with a photon sword, I dig it.

Being a light novel reader, I thought this episode was really well done and it did its job of setting up the events that will go down in this arc. Loving that Kirito x Asuna moment, really cute stuff there. Not going to lie, I got goosebumps when I first saw and heard the opening.

Definitely looking forward to more!
Oct 6, 2018 10:05 PM
Oct 2012
Elinchayiel said:
ina-astral said:
Either I'm forgetting something or the anime really skipped the explanation of Alicization's world setting. It's been quite a long time, but I still remember the feeling of sympathy and anger that I felt towards their situation when I was reading the prologue, up until Alice gets taken by the Integrity Knight. But that feeling was somehow gone when I watched the anime.

This part of the novel was much longer then what was shown in the anime, iirc. Kirito, Alice, Eugene were shown spending a bit more time together, as well as explaining the Underworlds world setting.
(like why it was their role to cut that tree, for example)

Not sure how they are going to catch up on that in the next few episodes, since it feels like too much of the background story is missing. Maybe flashbacks?

Yeah, can't remember whether the explanation really happened in the prologue or in the later part, but if they really skipped it in the first episode then I'm kinda disappointed because the prologue was super important to make the readers/watchers to feel something towards them and their situation (Eugeo, Alice, and their homeland inside Alicization's world).

In my opinion what they should skip is the GGO part instead. They could have made it into a few sentences by telling the watchers that there are some weird things happening in GGO but alas.

edit : for further explaining, the point of this arc's prologue is supposed to make the watchers to feel the same feeling that Kirito is experiencing towards Alice's getting kidnapped. That flowed tears from Kirito when he just woke up, his restless feeling of forgetting something important, etc etc. But it was all kind of lost in this anime, at least to me. At least the feeling of being a completely new adventure is still there so thats a plus.

Sleepy-lt said:
The episode felt so boring, not even sure if it's worth to continue... Any manga/ln readers can confirm if this gets better?
give it one/two more eps, if you still cannot love the new settings and characters then i think its safe to assume that you wont be liking this entire arc
tornberryzOct 6, 2018 10:12 PM
Oct 6, 2018 10:19 PM
Jun 2014
I love SAO and I was looking forward to the new sequel when I first heard about it. The first episode was really good and I enjoyed it but it was more like a Movie.

The story so far was great and well done but I know I already said this but it looked like a Movie than a TV Series. A-1 Pictures put a lot of work into this anime (and when I say a lot I mean A LOT). A TV Series shouldn't be allowed to look as good as a movie. I feel like its cheating or something on the line of overdoing it. Fate/Stay Night: UBW also did something similar in their first episode but I think they gradually lessen the quality along the episodes afterwards.

I hope that they only wanted to make a really good impression on the first episode and gradually lessen the quality. I'm not trying to say its bad, its quite the opposite but quality that good makes me think its a MOVIE.
Oct 6, 2018 10:25 PM
Aug 2018
Damn man ufff this episode just touched my heart and I meant it literally, it was so fantastic, mesmerizing, eye candy, masterpiece, well directed, well animated, the plot is also awesome, the facials expressions were also on point.
Rating infinity/10 really marvellous episode
What a time to be alive a full year of SAO, WAH couldn't have hoped for more
Oct 6, 2018 10:36 PM

May 2017
Playcool said:
Episode 1 is so long I m going to take my time with it.
Saw like 15 min so far, enjoyed it alot.
Gave the OP at the end a sneak peek, Quinella looks amazing, that OP is lit!

lol.

Your message must contain 15 characters
Oct 6, 2018 11:03 PM

Oct 2018
well, SAO is back. alot of people been saying this is the best arc in the whole light novel series so even though im not a huge SAO fan, i'll stay tuned. this episode was interesting. i felt they did a decent job introducing The Underworld and the Fluctlight thing, and picking up where they left off from the last season a bit. i kind of like the art style a bit more than the previous seasons as well.i dont really have an issue with any of it that wouldn't seem nitpicky, so yeah, no major problems with it. as always i guess, some moments can feel melodramatic to me, but i guess that's just SAO being SAO, alot of cheesy/cringy moments, melodrama, i dont know, probably just me. but yeah, it was cool i guess. can't knock it.
Oct 6, 2018 11:23 PM

Jun 2013
The OP is nice. I like the part where the three are running in the beginning.
Oct 6, 2018 11:31 PM

Aug 2018
wow didn't know umbrellas were sharp enough to pierce people
Oct 6, 2018 11:38 PM
Oct 2007
The new game style feels a bit like Tales of Zestiria. The pacing feels a bit slow for me personally but I'm already looking forward to the next episode!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2018 11:44 PM
Aug 2018
luccide said:
The new game style feels a bit like Tales of Zestiria. The pacing feels a bit slow for me personally but I'm already looking forward to the next episode!

As kirito already said it's not a game, and this is how we get quality critics
Aug 2018
hiikaoru said:

They are try it out
Jul 2014
immortaluchiha said:
Damn man ufff this episode just touched my heart and I meant it literally, it was so fantastic, mesmerizing, eye candy, masterpiece, well directed, well animated, the plot is also awesome, the facials expressions were also on point.
Rating infinity/10 really marvellous episode
What a time to be alive a full year of SAO, WAH couldn't have hoped for more

Alright Alright Alright. Let's be serious here. It was a good first episode. Was it a masterpiece? No. It's only been 1 episode, don't get ahead of yourself. Considering the amount of budget they have, of course they'd have good animations and audio. In terms of plot, well currently there's really not enough from the anime, but from what I've read in the LN, it's pretty good. Definitely not infinity/10 or even 10/10. For the first episode, it's probably a good solid 8 or 8.5 if you're pushing it.
Oct 6, 2018 11:46 PM
Aug 2018
And I am waiting here for the vocal minority of haters to show up.
Oct 6, 2018 11:49 PM
Jan 2018
ok first after reading a very little bit of the comment section it is clear that this show has many non fan who watch............

i really love the episode 5/5 from me. at the first 24m i was really speechless, yes it may be boring for lot of people but for me it feels very atmospheric just like the aincrad, it makes me feels as if i am inside the world my self just like when i watched SAO for the first time and suddenly became hikikomori for a short period hehehe. the first 24m really feels emotional and at the same time leaving me a question "WHAT THE DUCK IS HAPPENING? WHERE IS THIS?" the graphic also feels much better and that what makes them have really atmospheric feeling. AND no matter what the haters say this is what makes me love SAO, (beside SAO is my first anime)

well for the second 24m there is not much to say except.......................the photon/laser sword sounds like fart wwhahahahahaha yes after 2m of speechless emotional i laughed my arse off. and when kirito was attacked the only thing i want to say is...... Ppffttt looks like the SAO greatest swordsman needs to learn more self defense ( or learn to yell HEEEELLLLPPPP in the middle of neighbourhood rather than playing fallen hero).............

well this episode has good and bad, or rather........ amazing and ridiculous moments but the goods keeps me away from giving bad score. so 4.8/5.0 from me :-)
Jul 2014
For what? To engage in a fanboy vs hater debate over a horse of a subject thats already been beaten for 7 years? Feel free but not gonna lie, there's much more things out there to waste time on.

Aug 2012
hiikaoru said:

Easily if you put enough pressure into it.
.................................................................................
Oct 6, 2018 11:50 PM
Jan 2018
immortaluchiha said:
hiikaoru said:

They are try it out
depends one how the umbrela design and how much it cost ;-)
Oct 6, 2018 11:55 PM

Jul 2015
Damn I didn't think this episode would be so long, I have so many questions..

It's better this way.
A little lonelier,
but better.

delivery x last.fm
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» My enjoyment of Alice is kinda ruined because of Darkness from Konosuba

BigBoyAdvance - Mar 24

11 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 24, 10:33 PM

» Anyone else lowkey prefer Alice to Asuna?

Marinate1016 - Jun 25, 2019

47 by Marinate1016 »»
Mar 24, 11:38 AM

» Kirito needs medical help cause this man’s been through it all

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 11

32 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 14, 9:57 AM

» I just finished this and ""O MY GOD ""

Yeshaiah2015yesh - Mar 2

43 by Fenyy »»
Mar 5, 11:12 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2018

190 by fssf1606 »»
Feb 12, 2:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.