Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 4, 2012 5:45 AM

Oct 2009
I feel rather bad for Jun, but I'm glad that there wasn't anymore development with that. I'm not a fan of that taboo.

Noe jumping from the tree, ahh noo! ;_;
Mar 7, 2012 6:31 PM

Jun 2010
Oh, god, not more incest.

Can't I see one anime with a prominent pair of siblings without it rolling out that moldy thing?
Mar 21, 2012 1:26 AM

May 2010
i wish i could catch her.. >_<
Jan 1, 2013 9:16 AM

Aug 2011
I knew from the very start that Noe's brother was a siscon. This episode just confirmed it. I thought that scene was brilliantly done.

That cliffhanger was a cool twist. Looking forward to see how it all ends.
Feb 17, 2013 2:44 PM

Sep 2011
Noe! ;_;
Even though it's possible, I don't think she will die (They better not dare to kill her off). But it was still a very scary moment :(

Also, why the heck didn't Shin stay and talk with Noe when they were at the sea at night? He really should have talked with her after everything that happened.

I didn't expect Jun to actually go "all out" on Noe. I thought his love will stay hidden. I'm happy though that nothing happened.

Hiromi continues to be a bitch, and she is also becoming possessive of Shin, great.
It's already clear that she will be the one to end up with Shin... I really don't want it.

...I can't wait to see how this will turn out...
RazielZeroFeb 17, 2013 2:53 PM
Apr 5, 2013 3:03 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
shit...

RazielZero said:
I didn't expect Jun to actually go "all out" on Noe. I thought his love will stay hidden. I'm happy though that nothing happened.
He realized she didn't 'get' what he was trying to tell her, so he demonstrated in no uncertain terms so she truly understood why he felt he had to leave.

RazielZero said:
Also, why the heck didn't Shin stay and talk with Noe when they were at the sea at night? He really should have talked with her after everything that happened.

I'm struggling with that one as well.
Apr 10, 2013 5:40 PM

May 2012
No fucking way! Such a huge cliffhanger and such a sad one! Well Noe's brother that has a sister complex is confirmed and well the reaction from Ai when Himori said that she was his girlfriend was pretty funny...

I really wonder what he'll do and what actually happened to Noe! I really hope they'll end it in a good way!
Jul 3, 2013 8:03 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Ryoujin said:
The episode was pretty good, but I'm beginning to wonder if Hiromi has some sort of trauma. I mean, she "loved" him right from the start of the series, but even when she was alone (without Shin or his parents around), she kept saying that she liked tJun (in that episode that Shin heard about it).

Then from nowhere shes comes out, kisses him and tells the girl to backoff. For some reason it gives me the feeling of someone that is about to flick. Not like she's a bad person, tho.

As for Noe... not really sure how this will end up. I don't believe that they would kill her like that... but then I saw another series a couple of days ago and they killed one of the main girls —.—

I totally agree with christinemarie on the obsession part, lol. Who knows if they will twist the plot at the end... But Hiromi knows Shin since they were kids; then Noe has been nice with Shin almost in the whole story (while Hiromi just started being nice at the end).

*shrugs*

Oh, by the way, I think it was totally screwed up that Jun had feelings for her sister... Wouldn't that give some sort of shock to Noe after all she has been going thru? heheh.

No I think Hiromi deep down loved Shunichiro, but only went out with Jun because she was asked to. I do feel like she hates being alone because it makes her feel like she will get abandoned again. I hope it ends in Hiromi's path. Jun likes Noe and I don't see how things will work out for Jun if he sees Shunichiro going out with Noe since Jun loves her.

Mar 2, 2015 4:43 AM
Apr 2014
This show is kinda getting worse while approaching its end.
Noe was supposed to be a weird and eccentric character, and that's ok and interesting, but now she's being outright crazy and I can't really support her anymore. Hiromi had all the reasons to behave like she did in the past, but now she's acting in a really possessive manner toward Shinichiro, and it feels like she's a bit obsessed about him. I don't dislike Jun but I can't relate to him; having grown with a sister myself I can't conceive how you could develop this type of feelings for your sibling, it's just not believable. Shinichiro has been doing nothing but disappoint me lately; he's indecisive at the maximum, I know it's happening to keep us guessing until the end, but come on! At this point all the relationships seem unhealthy to me, it would be best if there were no couple by the end. The only characters I could support in the end were the respective best friends, Nobuse and Tomoyo.
thelumpurOct 30, 2016 4:20 PM
Apr 20, 2015 11:29 AM
Dec 2014
Perfect episode ....... it was a mix of everything glad I picked this series !!!!!!!!!!
Dec 7, 2015 12:14 PM

Jan 2011
So, there was a distinctive lack of Noe in the preview. Given the misleading previews so far, that should mean Noe is alright.
Oct 19, 2016 6:14 PM

Aug 2013
My heart is so heavy rn
I knew he didn't really like Hiromi in the same way he likes Noe... I hope she's okay.. She's going through so much and blaming herself for everything:(
Gotta finish this amazing show up now!
Dec 30, 2016 3:42 AM

Jan 2013
Well it took a while for it to be confirmed but the weird touch Noe's brother gave back then does confirm that he did in fact felt more than just sibling love.

The jump felt so abrupt aswell, my heart skipped a beat then.
Let's just hope that the snow is really thick and Noe is fine.
Sep 29, 2017 3:08 PM
Aug 2012
Boys like him are indecisive and they won't change no matter what you say to him, they don't like or more love anyone else except themselves.I feel sympathy towards all 3 girls, but Noe is the least- she is weird.She should have given a try to her oni-chan...
Oct 19, 2018 3:08 PM

Nov 2016
Nice cliffhanger, but I doubt that the damage Noe will receive is going to be too serious.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 29, 2019 8:46 AM
Apr 2016
WTF is that ending??? Also fuck you Hiromi, fucking selfish bitch, I really don't like her at all.
Apr 12, 2019 10:55 PM

Aug 2017
This show is lame. Kill off Noe already. Hiromi or Ai should have won from the start.
Oct 15, 2020 8:41 AM

Aug 2020
I watched this show a week ago and boy it was a dumpster fire. The story is terrible because it's basically about a boring dude who is too chicken in confessing his feelings to his childhood friend/step-sister/half-sister whatever. And writes a picture book about a chicken who can't fly and in the end does not manage to fly because he is a terrible storywriter.Which is ironic since the book he writes accurately depicts himself. Though despite his personality, all the girls dig him. Makes perfect sense.

He then meets a weird chick named Noe who asks him what 'True Tears' are and they go along this pointless journey wondering the fuck around to discover themselves. Noe ends up liking this Shinichirou and is asked by Jun (Noe's brother) to date her because it is later revealed on that the reason Jun's asks for this favor is that he is a sis-con and wants to distance himself for Noe for good. In exchange for dating Noe however, Shinichirou tells Jun to date Hiromi (Shinichirou's crush) because Shinichirou wanted to give up his love of Hiromi because it was revealed in episode 6 that Hiromi confesses to Shinichirou about being his half-sister. This turns out to be false since Shinchinrou's mom faked the whole ordeal of them being siblings. Which just creates pointless drama since it does not explain why Shinchinrou's mom would tell Hitomi something like that. It's unjustifiable and makes no sense to vent at a teenage girl who had nothing to do with you. Though it would have been intriguing to watch if they happened to be half-siblings and how they would have dealt with it.

What's creates even more pointless drama was Aiko's storyline. She was irrelevant. She served no purpose except for being another childhood friend to be dumped on by the MC. Though she was the girl I was rooting for in the beginning. Hitomi was probably the worst choice out of the three since she had a personality of a cardbox.

Overall, this anime is like a 4/10. Story is nonexistent. Characters were dull. Art and music were meh. Enjoyment wise? Eh.

Oct 15, 2020 9:42 PM
Aug 2020
I was wrong about shin and that girl being half siblings but I called the incest stuff two ep before
Aug 8, 2021 6:58 PM
Jul 2018
I guess I'd kill myself too if my older brother tried to kiss me and confessed he had romantic feelings lmao. No but really that must have really pushed her over the edge. She already wasn't handling Shinichirou's distance from her very well. Here's hoping for a Shin x Noe ending. Hiromi can seethe.

Wrong episode to write a review bro

Cratex said:
RazielZero said:

I'm struggling with that one as well.

Same. She almost killed Ground and yet he just says "Yeah she's probably fine lol". So stupid.
removed-userAug 8, 2021 7:02 PM
Oct 15, 2021 5:50 PM
Dec 2017
this is going to be one hell of an ending

Feb 2, 2022 2:17 PM

Aug 2017
Wow, that ending is extremely unexpected. Is she dead?
NurguburuFeb 4, 2022 7:21 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » True Tears Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kurotsuki - Mar 29, 2008

494 by blinddig »»
Mar 7, 8:03 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

gioss - Jan 26, 2008

103 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 20, 2008

94 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 12, 2008

83 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 5, 2008

95 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.