Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jul 9, 2017 4:33 PM

Dec 2007
Fever_Dream said:

I don't even mind some occasional fanservice and people having their waifus but fate shouldn't just be a vehicle to carry the kind of superficial elements you can find in any harem series. The VN had sexual themes and cute girls but that's not the reason people enjoyed it so much.
Fate used to be more than just an excuse to genderflip historical figures.

FSN had 1/8 gender swapped, F/A has 3/15, what are you on about? This right here is the annoying thing, the genderswapps arent even an issue in F/A, but you complain about it as if they are.

Mordred is an Extension of Arturia, Frankenstein is only a retelling seeing as how there literally is a female Frankenstein's monster, and Jack (maybe the only real issue) is offset by F/SF Jack. And no one complains about how Medusa is dressed so they better not complain about how Jack is dressed.

F/A isn't a departure from what the FATE franchise is about.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 9, 2017 4:42 PM

Jul 2013
A female Frankenstein ('s monster) isn't out of nowhere considering the bride of Frankenstein already existed in fiction.
Jul 9, 2017 4:47 PM

Jan 2016
Ketuekigami said:

FSN had 1/8 gender swapped, F/A has 3/15, what are you on about? This right here is the annoying thing, the genderswapps arent even an issue in F/A, but you complain about it as if they are.

Mordred is an Extension of Arturia, Frankenstein is only a retelling seeing as how there literally is a female Frankenstein's monster, and Jack (maybe the only real issue) is offset by F/SF Jack.

FSN had one genderflipped character, which was a big part of her character, explored in sabers backstory and clearly an anomaly.
The issue isn't THAT there are genderflips, it's WHY there are genderflips.
Ask yourself, did the writer genderflip these characters because there's some story to be explored there or did he do it to add more waifus to the pile?
He cares more about waifus than the setting, which is why the assassins are a sexy witch and a genderflip loli despite the rule in the original grail war system that only Hassan-i-Sabbah may be summoned as a true assassin.
Jul 9, 2017 4:51 PM

Jul 2013
Fever_Dream said:
Ketuekigami said:

Mordred is an Extension of Arturia, Frankenstein is only a retelling seeing as how there literally is a female Frankenstein's monster, and Jack (maybe the only real issue) is offset by F/SF Jack.

FSN had one genderflipped character, which was a big part of her character, explored in sabers backstory and clearly an anomaly.
Ask yourself, did the writer genderflip these characters because there's some story to be explored there or did he do it to add more waifus to the pile?
He cares more about waifus than the setting, which is why the assassins are a sexy witch and a genderflip loli despite the rule in the original grail war system that only Hassan-i-Sabbah may be summoned as a true assassin.

To be fair, rules were break in FSN too and a good looking male assassin was also summoned instead of Hassan.

Assassin of Red look fine, nothing too outrageous.
Assassin of Black, I agree that fan service must have weight in her design.
GuilekJul 9, 2017 5:15 PM
Jul 9, 2017 4:52 PM
Jul 2007
Pretty entertaining. The animation quality really dropped in that fight though. Also I'm sensing Arthur is implied to be a male based on what Mordred is saying? Maybe it will be clarified later on. Edit: I just refreshed my memory. Arthur's gender was concealed by Merlin.
eraltergJul 9, 2017 4:56 PM
Jul 9, 2017 4:58 PM

Jan 2016
Guilek said:
Fever_Dream said:

To be fair, rules were break in FSN too and a good looking male assassin was also summoned instead of Hassan.

Assassin of Red look fine, nothing to outrageous.
Assassin of Black, I agree that fan service must have weight in her design.

True, it is entirely possible that they have a valid explanation for the assassins like they had in FSN.
I was merely using them in this case to make a point about the authors intent.
You can certainly write a decent reason why things are the way they are but that's justifying out-of-universe bullshit with in-universe excuses.
Fever_DreamJul 9, 2017 5:03 PM
Jul 9, 2017 5:08 PM

Mar 2016
Mordred being Mordred...

Next episode, Karma vs Jeanne D'Arc!
I'm feeling excited!!!
Jul 9, 2017 5:21 PM
Jun 2017
HOLY CRAP!!! I'm loving this new take on the fate series. The new sabers are breath of fresh air. Red saber Mordred is in my opinion so far the best saber we've had yet. She's strong, filled with honour has pride, is definitely skilled and driven also a bit cocky. Compared to sabers of old we actually got 2 new sabers who actually show that sabers are the top class, while it was said in the other fate animes saber never really got to show her dominance.

Btw there's an error in the anime cast Kairi Shishigou is the red saber's master not Shiro, can someone fix that please.
Jul 9, 2017 5:24 PM

Dec 2012
So... is it going to annoy anyone else that Siegfried is the same voice as Archer from Stay/Night? unless there is some reason for it, could they really not get someone else?
Jul 9, 2017 5:41 PM

Jan 2016
Well this is the first fate series that I watched and I really enjoyed this episode. Love the OP too, EGOIST really done a great job on it.
Jul 9, 2017 5:41 PM

Jan 2014
A-1 really try their best eh?
great animation in this episode too, and the sound and music are fantastic!
glad that we can see Jeanne past, even if it's just for a min.
Astolfo so adorable, her energetic personality remind me of Rider from Fate/Zero. her master is a pervert tho.
Black Frankenstein, i can't believe she's a Berserker. cute, and strong! is that Mjolnir?!
the Red Frankenstein is the real Frankenstein from the look he had.
Red Saber, Mordred has a interesting character and so strong! as expected from Saber class. and she kinda look sexy.
Black Saber is a Dragon Slayer, wow. but unfortunately his master is ugh.
Jack the Ripper is a child?!
Shirou Kotomine, hmm at least he has Kotomine's personality, you know stabbing his comrades behind their back. i thought his servant is Caster, she really look like a Caster. she has Caster image and Caster aura around her (lol).
i hope to get too see Jeanne in action in the next episode!
great episode, really enjoyed it a lot!
VonatraJul 9, 2017 5:48 PM
Jul 9, 2017 5:47 PM

Nov 2014
eso18 said:
Nice second episode. I just hope that we stay with Red saber pair as the protagonists but seeing the cover I am afraid that it will not be so. Jeane D. Arc seems like cool character but I can smell THE AVERAGE USELESS MC FROM AFAR. That guy better stays in that water tank forever. (sadly spoilers in trailers and opening prove otherwise)

Sadly you are right.
Jul 9, 2017 6:01 PM

Jun 2017
eso18 said:
Nice second episode. I just hope that we stay with Red saber pair as the protagonists but seeing the cover I am afraid that it will not be so. Jeane D. Arc seems like cool character but I can smell THE AVERAGE USELESS MC FROM AFAR. That guy better stays in that water tank forever. (sadly spoilers in trailers and opening prove otherwise)

I think you're getting carried away by any fake spoiler or meme based on ''hater'' said.

https://twitter.com/FateApocryphaTV/status/881178852709380100
I hope this will clear up your question sufficiently.
Anon1566Jul 9, 2017 8:32 PM

Jul 9, 2017 6:32 PM

Sep 2015
OMFG I didnt want another fcking serial killer duo like in Fate Zero. But dam I actually like some of the Black Faction ppl even tho they seem like bad ppl and Red seems to have bad ppl too
Jul 9, 2017 7:23 PM

Jan 2011
triggered why couldn't we get someone like King Hassan instead we get a loli ,not really but i just like his design ;-;

the plot so far really just feels like people are gonna fight a lot because why the hell not without a lot of substance but that can change with this being a 2 cour.

still liking Mordred as new Saber compared the dozens of other ones.
Jul 9, 2017 7:27 PM
Oct 2016
Eru said:
badwolf45f said:
Cant believe they turne Jack the ripper into a loli lmao,

Btw im confused with this new saber, hope someone who is more into Fate series can help me, but why does she refer to Arturia as her "dad"? im lost, isnt Arturia a woman, i mean, im pretty sure everyone should know???

Saber is indeed her dad.
Mordred was born from semen ejaculated from Arturia's magical futa dick which was given her by Merlin.
Accept it.
Ahahaha.....man you made my day!! :-) :-) :-)
Jul 9, 2017 7:31 PM

Nov 2014
This show is extremely confusing haha, but Saber was great!
Hi there
Jul 9, 2017 7:35 PM

Apr 2017
What to say? Hmm
Just amazing, this anime level is wonderfully high...
Clearly a top class this season

By the way, I had fun with all Mordred's action, she fought like madman lol
Life isn't as fun and easy as anime.
Watch anime to bring that fun!!
Jul 9, 2017 7:35 PM
Oct 2016
Eru said:
badwolf45f said:
Cant believe they turne Jack the ripper into a loli lmao,

Btw im confused with this new saber, hope someone who is more into Fate series can help me, but why does she refer to Arturia as her "dad"? im lost, isnt Arturia a woman, i mean, im pretty sure everyone should know???

Saber is indeed her dad.
Mordred was born from semen ejaculated from Arturia's magical futa dick which was given her by Merlin.
Accept it.
Ahahaha.....man you made my day!! :-) :-) :-)
The_Sum_of_Zero said:

Shit subs, apparently.

Since UTW came back for this I'm just gonna wait for their subs. I'm in no hurry.
well your choice bro..I was just curious bout karna so I hooked the unofficial version!
lordsora25Jul 9, 2017 7:41 PM
Jul 9, 2017 7:40 PM

Jan 2009
so Jeanne is a ruler-class servant eh, i wonder what that means

Mordred is awesome!
Jul 9, 2017 7:46 PM
Oct 2016
Here is the old goldie's replacement in apocrypha(so is he a antagonist?)
https://media.tenor.com/images/3e5a60204cc0c9e9f329ed5ec419bd55/tenor.gif
Jul 9, 2017 7:54 PM

May 2014
Definitely an impressive episode!
It was nice getting introduced to the other servants so early on...but I guess they need to be more speedy with it since there are double the master/servant duos this time around.

It's a plus to see the relationships between the characters already growing- some characters just click, and some really don't. I freakin' love the bromance between Mordred and Kairi though, and I'm sensing a bit of chemistry between Fiore & Chiron...or I could just be imagining it. I'm probably imagining it.

Alfonso's master is...fitting for the title actually. Seeing as though she seems to be into some kind of freaky stuff. And, I ain't fooled. I totally see Alfonso's flat chest and curveless body. I smell a trap!!
Also, immediate love for Shakespeare lmao
Along with Mordred, Chiron and Alfonso, I think I like them most so far ^-^
Interesting that Vlad has been summoned as a servant by the Darnic, and yet he is effectively the leader- we've not really had that dynamic yet as far as I can remember...aside from maybe Waver/Rider in Fate/Zero.

Anyway, trouble is already brewing within the factions, and Jeanne is not a popular figure at all. Archer Shirou clearly doesn't want Ruler snooping about in his business, it seems.
I can't wait to find out who the Gilgamesh looking dude is!!

The only gripe I have at the moment is the fact that the fansub I was watching was godawful...I think I got the gist of what was going on but I'll prolly try to rewatch the ep with different subs lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 9, 2017 7:56 PM

Nov 2009
Well this looks like it might actually be sort of enjoyable. Your typical sleep-inducing Fate exposition aside, I like the fact that this show doesn't take itself too seriously and isn't afraid to go all out with its goofy hero designs since swooning over waifus and husbandos is basically what this franchise is all about anyway.

Who knew that having hilariously gender-bended versions of historical legends bounce off each other would be more entertaining to watch than some generic man-child and his son fighting for their pretentiously presented ideals. There's nothing more painful than going through an anime that takes itself seriously while hammering the viewer with a crapton of pseudo-philosoophy bs, thinking it's doing something profound when it really has nothing to say. Thankfully, this one doesn't seem to be going into that direction just yet, unlike Ufotable's non-sensical Fate shows.

As long as this doesn't shifts the focus and genre halfway through for no reason, this could end up being some decent popcorn entertainment.

Jul 9, 2017 8:19 PM
Dec 2016
eso18 said:

How do you mean? Who's "supposed" to be the MC, cuz right now it seems we'll be staying with Mordred and Shishigo.

OP and ED were okay. ED was definitely better than the OP, but even so, it was just kinda there. Nice music to listen too, but that's it. Comparing Apo's OP to FZ's OP (both 1 and 2) would be To the Beginning >>> Oath Sign >>> Apo OP. Funny thing is, I enjoyed FSN's OPs more than this one. The scenes don't really fit with the song, which itself isn't that great. It's pretty sad, considering most other aspects of these 2 episodes are awesome. Fight scenes are top notch (though not Ufotable ofc), expositions are nice (though could use a bit more, set up the scenes and build tension for the fights).

If anything, I'd like the 2nd OP to be darker, or if anything, more evocative like To the Beginning (that OP still sends shivers down my spine). Apo seems like it's got more in common with FZ, so I hope the 2nd OP will reflect that. Since Apo's a tale of wishes, it's only fitting that some of them are broken and the ones who made them die in suitably gruesome ways (loli peeling off fingernails and eating them anyone?). Character choices are pretty interesting. Mordred's awesome, Astolfo's cute(?), the rest of the cast are generally pretty likeable.

Will point out that I wish that Shishigo's personality was more reserved or something, kinda like Kiritsugu. Shishigo so far seems to be a more capable and experienced, generic protagonist. Yeah I said it, he's generic. You'd think growing up with corpses would cause him to have some kind of mental defect, but he's all fine and dandy. Contrast this with Kiritsugu who's eyes are dead because he killed his father and adopted mother, along with killing a bunch of other people. Comparing the 2, I'd take Kiritsugu to be the necromancer. Shishigo needs the darkness that comes with growing up with dead people rather than just summoning Mordred in a graveyard.
Jul 9, 2017 9:22 PM

Jul 2015
Some ummm... pretty interesting people we got here... a whole lot of interesting people... I like Frankenstein though.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jul 9, 2017 9:30 PM

Dec 2012
Nice episode.
OP song & visuals are great. ED song is not bad as well.

Mordred is one feisty servant. Just don't call her a woman.
Cool to see the other servants on both teams. Kuro no Assassin is crazy for a little girl.

I like Shishigou & Mordred as partners. They destroyed those Golems & Homunculus. That was awesome to see. Would be cool if they won.

Shirou planning to get rid of Ruler.
Santoryu_XBurnerJul 9, 2017 9:36 PM
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jul 9, 2017 10:03 PM
Jul 2017
tbh i don't think the OP song suited to be an OP song
can't wait to see Mordred reaction when she meet Jeanne, F/Z caster said she looks like Artoria.

Kotomine Shirou, LOL really though.

Seems like Shakespeare will only serve as comedic relief here

Mordred fighting style is pretty reckless compared to Artoria.

Pretty nice ED song
Jul 9, 2017 10:06 PM

Aug 2013
Mordred was fucking awesome...and voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro? Cant get better than that.

Semiramis seems like an interesting character too, aside from the hot body.

Seems like priest Shirou is kind of giving off villainous vibes. Like he has an agenda of his own. Hell, makes the Black team people introduced so far seem not half bad. Though, anyone who wants to have precious angel waifu Jeanne eliminated is already a motherfucking dirtbag in my book.

^This is what happens when I know next to nothing about the Fate franchise and Jeanne was my first 5* pull out of my first quartz roll.
Jul 9, 2017 10:07 PM
Jun 2016
OMG this was a really good ep I NEED MORE so Saber is OP as always glad we know the red and black team, Ruler is really mysterios so would like to know more :D nice ep

Im a bitch of quality so were can I watch at 1080p please :D
Jul 9, 2017 10:10 PM
Jul 2012
I read the first two light novels around two years ago, so everything's slowly coming back to me as I continue watch.

It's enjoyable to watch but overall I'm not too hyped for it. The characters are interesting and fanservice-ey, in both action and sexual aspects. I honestly don't expect any interesting plot developments that would display some intriguing sense of writing by the author. But maybe that's because I'm already aware of what happens up to the midpoint. I simply watch this because it seems like a good waste of 24 minutes every week.

Jul 9, 2017 10:37 PM

Sep 2015
really liking the OP and ED
Jul 9, 2017 10:40 PM

Apr 2016
Theorder14 said:
joshua10red said:
Nice episode.. Saber sure is strong.. can't wait to see next ep..But the background doesn't look like Romania hahahahaha

ya sure? a guy made a comparasion in prev page.

WTF??? i need to visit Romania more hahahaha

Jul 9, 2017 10:41 PM

Jul 2016
FlamingMangos said:
cronoSpirA said:
yeah, their convo was off putting, necessary details were omitted, so it looks like the scene jump uncomfortably to Mordred knowing already Kairi as Necromancer and Kairi already knowing Morderd's identity. Well that's just how felt on it.

Well, Mordred is a powerful special being and just judging from the location she was summoned. I would think she could easily tell. Servants and masters are connected after all to the point that a servant can tell how powerful their master is. and plus, mordred took off her helmet which is her way of hiding her idenity and she showed it to Kari. It's only obvious he would know who she is.
but that doesn't tell Mordred's identity, Since in the LN,
Jul 9, 2017 10:55 PM

Jul 2016
Fai said:
cronoSpirA said:
yeah, their convo was off putting, necessary details were omitted, so it looks like the scene jump uncomfortably to Mordred knowing already Kairi as Necromancer and Kairi already knowing Morderd's identity. Well that's just how felt on it.

Mordred already revealed her identity last episode tho?
that's my problem on it, it made the scene a rushed show don't tell leaving the details.
Jul 9, 2017 11:41 PM

Jul 2007
cronoSpirA said:
Fai said:

Mordred already revealed her identity last episode tho?
that's my problem on it, it made the scene a rushed show don't tell leaving the details.

It fits more than what was in source material. Mordred would 100% do the total opposite of his father.
Jul 9, 2017 11:52 PM

Aug 2015
Well, I'm officially a Mordred fan. Saber with a 'bad girl attitude' upgrade...

Not really sold on Shakespeare as a servant though, I don't really see it since he never dabbled in magic as far as I now. If you're looking for unlikely casters you could make a better case for Issac Newton...
That said, I've learned to to" just go with it" when it comes to Type Moon...
Jul 9, 2017 11:57 PM

Sep 2010
xShigarakix said:
saber in zero was awful "muh honor" one of the main reason saberfags doesn't like her in zero at all,

I'm a fan of Saber and I prefer her portrayal in Zero than in FSN because she acts like a bloody knight and king instead of a girl in an armor. This "Muh Honor" you mock is because she's the bloody Kight-King, you know, not a cosplaying waifu. If she doesn't act chivalrous (and she didn't in FSN - where is her courtesy to women that a knight should have?), then might as well not be a knight. Don't get me wrong, Nasu was at times on point on her characterization and I appreciate her backstory, but sometimes he forced her to be something she wasn't to fulfill the neckbeard waifu-pandering fantasy quota and he's self-aware of it. Garden of Avalon Saber acts like she did in Fate/Zero, too. UBW anime has her act more like her Zero anime characterization than her st-stammering waifu VN scenes, thankfully.
Jul 10, 2017 12:04 AM

Aug 2012
Animation during fights went down... oh well.

Still an interesting episode.
Jul 10, 2017 12:10 AM

Oct 2008
Oh yes. I'm now really glad I pre-ordered that Mordred figure. (^.^') UTW having a little bit more fun with their translations than I'd like notwithstanding. ("I won't be able to control myself." > "I'll be using your throat as a sheath." URGH. The cringe.)

One quick question though for those more well-versed in the lore than I am. Why is this 7v7 thing necessary if the winning side will have to fight a war of their own? That is something I don't get...
Jul 10, 2017 12:19 AM
Nov 2012
Mordred is pretty sweet.

Real talk though the show seems pretty average at best to bad. Looking like it'll lean on Mordred to save it. Not seeing why it got hype atm.
Jul 10, 2017 12:47 AM

Jul 2007
Thess said:

I'm a fan of Saber and I prefer her portrayal in Zero than in FSN because she acts like a bloody knight and king instead of a girl in an armor.

Except that she literallY was A girl in armor, who was literally denied her agency and freedom in order to be a tool rule a country.

She acts like she does in FZ because of two reasons:
1) Kiritsugu is unlikeable asshole that treats her like shit.
2) Urobuchi does not know how to write Saber so he just used her as tool to shit on noble idealism. Urobuchi literally admitted that he has no idea how to write Saber.

This "Muh Honor" you mock is because she's the bloody Kight-King, you know, not a cosplaying waifu. If she doesn't act chivalrous (and she didn't in FSN - where is her courtesy to women that a knight should have?), then might as well not be a knight.

Except that the very point of her is that she IS NOT obsessed about honor.

FSN is literally the FIRST TIME she ever got to actually goof around and be treated like a human being instead of a machine or a tool. She got a chance to rethink the meaning of her life. She got to be human. What's wrong with her actually acting upon things she was never allowed to have? To enjoy food, to be lazy, to show human emotion?

And again her behavior in FSN is no different from her behavior around Irisviel.

UBW anime has her act more like her Zero anime characterization than her st-stammering waifu VN scenes, thankfully.

You are basically proving you have not read the VN then because most of those scenes are from VN.
If anything Ufo literally waifu'd it up far more than it was in VN.
AhenshihaelJul 10, 2017 12:58 AM
Jul 10, 2017 1:02 AM

Feb 2011
They went full on earrape with the sound effects in this show. Makes it somewhat difficult to take the fight scenes seriously.
Jul 10, 2017 1:19 AM

Sep 2010

If anything Ufo literally waifu'd it up far more than it was in VN.

Lol. They made her Shirou's mother figure. Are you this desperate to prove Nasu didn't make her a waifu? In his own words:

Saber [Servant]
A symbol-like existence. Without her, Fate wouldn't be Fate. However, in Fate/Zero her kingly shell is still intact, and she plays the role of a hero instead of a heroine.

Fate/Zero Saber is the Kingly one. These are Nasu's words and opinion, not mine. Trumps all you have to say with your wall of text, huh?
ThessJul 10, 2017 1:44 AM
Jul 10, 2017 2:27 AM

Apr 2016
What's up with Astolfo's master licking him all over?

This was a great episode. Most of the servants have been revealed now, only two or three from the Red Faction are left. I knew that there were Servants from Indian mythology too but I didn't expect Karna to appear. If he's here then I'm sure Arjuna will make an appearance too, not in Apocrypha but maybe in some other fate anime. I've already seen Arjuna in an AMV before.

OP song by Egoist was great. But the song doesn't match the visuals. ED was decent.

Looking forward to the next episode.
Jul 10, 2017 4:03 AM

Mar 2012
Thess said:

Saber [Servant]
A symbol-like existence. Without her, Fate wouldn't be Fate. However, in Fate/Zero her kingly shell is still intact, and she plays the role of a hero instead of a heroine.

Fate/Zero Saber is the Kingly one. These are Nasu's words and opinion, not mine. Trumps all you have to say with your wall of text, huh?

Amazing how you countered so many paragraphs with a single quote.
Saber’s role and development in fate route is just embarrassing when compared with her zero self.
J1m1sJul 10, 2017 4:17 AM
Jul 10, 2017 4:22 AM

Jan 2015
Always good to come check out a fate thread on MAL to laugh at (and get annoyed by) how hypocritical and unreasonable Fai is.

Yes lets complain about fanservice in Fate franchise, while raving about how Prillya, which puts eromanga to shame in loli fanservice, is greatest Fate related work in history, pretending it's not pandering to otakus if not more so. That's just delusional.

Apparently he also understands Fate characters like Saber better than Nasu or Urobuchi, cuz that makes sense.

Sorry i dont visit often, so i get kinda triggered when i do.
Jul 10, 2017 4:26 AM

Sep 2010
J1m1s said:
Thess said:

Amazing how you countered so many paragraphs with a single quote.
Saber’s role and development in fate route is just embarrassing when compared with her zero self.

Well, I still like FSN Saber, but I prefer FZ and Garden of Avalon one because I prefer her king and chivalrous heroic aspect over the waifu one. FSN Saber was a broken shell of herself after what happened in her life and Zero (Do I need to quote Nasu over this? Because this should be obvious, right?) with some writing issues based on Nasu's insecurities about the character impact. That honor and knightly attitude were important and ingrained to her, it wasn't "annoying" and it shouldn't be trivialized.

My original point that not all her fanbase favor her FSN self over the Zero one. They prefer FSN one? More power to them, I don't, and they shouldn't think they have authority over people's personal tastes.
Jul 10, 2017 4:29 AM
Oct 2014
Was expecting the Mordred and Arthuria showdown flashback on Camlann to be shown, only got the sword scene though. Well I just hope it get animated so it give a nice explanation on Mordred and Arthuria relationship. Overall it was a good episode I was worried how they would wrap all most of servant introduction without rushing but I think it was good though, but still I want the Mordred and Arthuria flashback to be animated.
Jul 10, 2017 4:41 AM

Dec 2013
So many characters!

The blonde Saber chick and her master are an awesome combination!
Jul 10, 2017 4:46 AM

Dec 2015
the sub for this episode is just bad (gogoanime, chia anime) . is there any other subs out there?
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» A Guide to Fate/Apocrypha

OneBetta - Mar 14

2 by OneBetta »»
Mar 14, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2017

97 by TheBiggestAm »»
Mar 9, 7:31 PM

» Who is your favorite character from Apocrypha?

Omarumba - Feb 25

28 by Manthors »»
Mar 1, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2017

278 by PirateHasan »»
Jan 5, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2017

86 by PirateHasan »»
Dec 28, 2023 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.