Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 19, 2014 9:08 AM

Jan 2014
Federer said:
kcp_snag said:

And if there is gonna be more about it, its said that the "New Fairly Tale" gonna be mostly Tsukunes enemy, not some new protagonist (my conclusion)...

I see your point, but "Old Fairy Tale" was chairman Mikogami's enemy too, yet Mikogami wasn't the main character.
Plus Tsukune doesn't have to fight New Fairy Tale all by himself.

There is a point in there, but You see it from the wrong side in my opinion. The whole story was mostly based on Tsukune n moka + harem thing and his aproach the "Scaaaary School", not about fighting "Old Fairy Tale" in the first place anyway. (It developed that way tho)
Of course that he doesn't have to fight it all by himself, and propably he wont, coz he has a lot of at least good friends right? But i dont think that it was said that the "New Fairly Tale" gonna be mostly Tsukunes enemy just for nothing...
I mean, it is still only my conclusion. What i think that can happen with the series. (If anything will happen anyway)
And of course there can be also a new protagonist, and a whole different story, with some parts about "New Fairy Tale", if they will leave Tsukune as chairman and that will be it, but i just dont think that it will happen that way, leaving all that development. Well, its still just my opinion.

Well, i dont care about all that if they give me more Akasha/Outer Moka! <3
Zapraszam POLSKOJĘZYCZNYCH - www.payhip.com/KacperAlgierskiTalesPL
K A T - Legenda Zza Światów - wstęp:
W dawnych czasach, które już niemal całkowicie przeminęły, magia i posługujące się nią istoty,
a także zaklęte stwory i złowrogie, nieokiełznane bestie
zamieszkiwały Zza Światy, pomiędzy którymi można było odbywać podróże.
Wiedza na ten temat była jednak przekazywana wyłącznie nielicznym wybrańcom.
Wielcy bohaterzy musieli stawać do walki ze złem, w obronie dobra,
by przezwyciężyć zagrażające równowadze mroczne widmo ciemności i chaosu
i zaprowadzić niezbędny wszem wobec praworządny ład i porządek.
Oto legenda jednego z nich…
Feb 19, 2014 9:13 AM

Oct 2013
As long as Tsukune couldn't achieve the main goal, a new mc would be pointless.
Feb 19, 2014 9:49 AM

Feb 2014
kcp_snag said:

There is a point in there, but You see it from the wrong side in my opinion. The whole story was mostly based on Tsukune n moka + harem thing and his aproach the "Scaaaary School", not about fighting "Old Fairy Tale" in the first place anyway. (It developed that way tho)
Of course that he doesn't have to fight it all by himself, and propably he wont, coz he has a lot of at least good friends right? But i dont think that it was said that the "New Fairly Tale" gonna be mostly Tsukunes enemy just for nothing...
I mean, it is still only my conclusion. What i think that can happen with the series. (If anything will happen anyway)
And of course there can be also a new protagonist, and a whole different story, with some parts about "New Fairy Tale", if they will leave Tsukune as chairman and that will be it, but i just dont think that it will happen that way, leaving all that development. Well, its still just my opinion.

Well, i dont care about all that if they give me more Akasha/Outer Moka! <3

No problem. ;)

The story was also based on the rosary and Moka's "split personnality". Since we all know the truth behind, it doesn't seem relevant to me to call a potential sequel "Rosario + Vampire III".
Furthermore, Tsukune is quite overpowered now, while shonen mangas usually depict underdog guys.
Feb 19, 2014 9:52 AM

Feb 2014
Behemoth11 said:
As long as Tsukune couldn't achieve the main goal, a new mc would be pointless.

Mikogami already wanted peace between humans and demons way before Tsukune joined Youkai academy. Tsukune just took up the torch.
Feb 19, 2014 9:56 AM

Oct 2013
But Tsukune is "the man of prophecy"and also someone who has connections to both worlds.
Feb 19, 2014 11:27 AM

Feb 2014
Behemoth11 said:
But Tsukune is "the man of prophecy"and also someone who has connections to both worlds.

Then if Tsukune is the "Anakin Skywalker" of the series, there's some room for a "Luke Skywalker" too.

Just kidding.
Feb 20, 2014 9:16 AM

Jan 2014
Federer said:

The story was also based on the rosary and Moka's "split personnality". Since we all know the truth behind, it doesn't seem relevant to me to call a potential sequel "Rosario + Vampire III".
Furthermore, Tsukune is quite overpowered now, while shonen mangas usually depict underdog guys.

Well, i wouldnt actually call the story based on it... The Main character is obviously Tsukune, and the story goes everywhere with him. Since he met his Heroine, Moka, we are learning about her as well (as about other harem members).
And who actually cares that much about the title? It cant be Rosario + Vampire III now because the secret behind it was revealed? Well, i think it can...
And about Tsukune again... He and Moka are powerfull, but hey, not really overpowered. They might be compared now to the Dark Lords or so right? But who knows what evil is still lurking in the world...
The Dark Lords were powerfull, but not allmighty as far as i remember.
Federer said:

Then if Tsukune is the "Anakin Skywalker" of the series, there's some room for a "Luke Skywalker" too.

Just kidding.

Nah, it was a good one ;)
W dawnych czasach, które już niemal całkowicie przeminęły, magia i posługujące się nią istoty,
Feb 20, 2014 10:33 AM

Feb 2014
We simply don't have the same interpretation, but it's okay.

If Ikeda decides to write "Rosario + Vampire III", I won't make a fuss about that (I'm a fan after all), but it would just look a bit strange to me.
Feb 20, 2014 1:16 PM

Jan 2014
Of course, we can have different opinions, thats for sure, but anyway, all we can do is speculate.
I dont care that much for the title, it could stay the same rather than be changed for something, but i dont mind anyway.
I would gladly accept anything more from this universe, i want to believe that my hopes are up not for nothing ;)
Feb 20, 2014 1:29 PM

Oct 2013
Yeah, I think so too. Why should the author anyway hint something about Fairy Tale and Tsukunes dream, if there is no intention for a sequel?
Feb 20, 2014 5:02 PM

Jan 2014
youre definately right, but it happens sometimes that way too, that the author leave something like that just as a back door... hmm... ofc i hope otherwise, that there will be a sequel soon enough...
all left for us right now is to wait and have hope! :D
Feb 21, 2014 1:29 AM

Dec 2010
That was so damn rushed. Seriously? That entire fighting and chaos only for a "eureka" moment from Tsukune and Alucard surrenders? That's pathetic. One of my favourite mangas cut short yet again. I really hope we get a third season.

Feb 21, 2014 8:02 AM

Feb 2014
For the epilogue chapter, I'm waiting for clear answers about the following topics:
_ Will Tsukune choose a definitive lover and who? And how the "rejected" girls will handle it.
_ How Tsukune's new position in the academy will affect the relationships with his friends.
_ The consequences of Alucard's attacks on mankind and Youkai academy.
_ Will Outer Moka/Akasha get a proper farewell with the heroes paying tribute to her ultimate sacrifice?
Feb 23, 2014 2:51 PM

Jan 2014
DesolateOne said:
That was so damn rushed. Seriously? That entire fighting and chaos only for a "eureka" moment from Tsukune and Alucard surrenders? That's pathetic. One of my favourite mangas cut short yet again. I really hope we get a third season.

well, Youve got a really good point there... I actually was pretty much obsessed with the ending about Akasha/Outer Moka that the rest of it just slipped my mind...
Federer said:
For the epilogue chapter, I'm waiting for clear answers about the following topics:
_ Will Tsukune choose a definitive lover and who? And how the "rejected" girls will handle it.
_ How Tsukune's new position in the academy will affect the relationships with his friends.
_ Will Outer Moka/Akasha get a proper farewell with the heroes paying tribute to her ultimate sacrifice?

well, in my opinion, you got some most expected questions to be asked, so i guess they should be somehow answered in the epilogue, i guess.
I am interested about it as well, but mostly about the possibility of any future for the series rather than some particular issues.
Feb 24, 2014 6:36 AM

Oct 2013
kcp_snag said:

Federer said:

well, in my opinion, you got some most expected questions to be asked, so i guess they should be somehow answered in the epilogue, i guess.
I am interested about it as well, but mostly about the possibility of any future for the series rather than some particular issues.

Actually, that's stuff for a sequel. There is no way everything will fit in just one epilogue. On the other hand the bus driver said at the end: "This is the start."
Tsukune will be the one who make a path for real co-existence of both~ humans and yokai.
And don't forget about the prophecy of the snow-ghost or whatever that thing was.
Feb 24, 2014 6:40 AM

Feb 2014
kcp_snag said:

If Ikeda keeps those questions unanswered in anticipation of a sequel, fine. I'm a bit skeptical though, because Ikeda could also choose to make it open-ended.
FedererFeb 24, 2014 6:46 AM
Feb 24, 2014 9:14 AM

Jan 2014
Behemoth11 said:

Actually, that's stuff for a sequel. There is no way everything will fit in just one epilogue. On the other hand the bus driver said at the end: "This is the start."
Tsukune will be the one who make a path for real co-existence of both~ humans and yokai.
And don't forget about the prophecy of the snow-ghost or whatever that thing was.

You've got the point there... Well, the pre-ending of season 2 was kinda rushed, so it gave me a bad feeling about this...
There will be epilogue and the one "final" volume 14 was announced after it as well right?
So thats why...
I hope for all these questions and issues to be the material for an another sequel, but there might be as well only fast answers in "final" volume instead... hmm
Mar 2, 2014 8:09 AM

Jun 2013
HAHAHAHHAA!!!! AKASHA HAS RETURNED!!!! AND HUMAN WORLD SEE HER AS GOD!!!! DAMN THIS FINAL FIGHT IS AWESOME!!!!

So...Sacrifice Of The 3 Great Demon Lords and Dracula? Well This was quite suprising ending...cannot wait the Epilogue
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Mar 2, 2014 10:39 AM

Aug 2012
So it seems we have come to a common conclusion that this is the end to the Rosario Vampire series, but don't give up guys, the door is still open for another season of Tsukune's adventures, but it wont have to do with the Rosary, therefore calling it Rosario vampire III would be kinda pointless. Tsukune is in second year, he still has one more to go, the author hinted the fact that fairy tale will now become one of Tsukune's formidable enemies meaning we will be getting some sort of coverage on that topic, so pray for 3rd Season ;)
Mar 17, 2014 12:52 PM

Dec 2013
This ending is such shit. I've always shipped Inner Moka x Tsukune. And now that Akasha (fake Moka) is dead Tsukune is either going to have a harem ending (which I would detest even more than this chapter) or he will decide to be with Real Moka (who loves hime) but he will only long for and desire for fake Moka. If R+V gets a third series I hope it will deal with Tsukune and Real Moka dealing with their feelings
A Wolf Runs Free.

To Dream the Impossible Dream.

Skip Beat is the only Idol Anime I will ever enjoy
Mar 17, 2014 3:35 PM

Jan 2014
copperwolf said:
This ending is such shit. I've always shipped Inner Moka x Tsukune. And now that Akasha (fake Moka) is dead Tsukune is either going to have a harem ending (which I would detest even more than this chapter) or he will decide to be with Real Moka (who loves hime) but he will only long for and desire for fake Moka. If R+V gets a third series I hope it will deal with Tsukune and Real Moka dealing with their feelings

There is no Fake Moka! :P

There is only Akasha / Moka as we now know the truth!
May 31, 2015 12:09 AM

Jun 2011
needalist said:
Tsukune is in love with the mother and daughter.
Yeah.. and I thought that was sort of.. not right..
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 7, 2015 12:36 PM
May 2015
Behemoth11 said:
Yeah, I think so too. Why should the author anyway hint something about Fairy Tale and Tsukunes dream, if there is no intention for a sequel?

This is the classic "but that is a story for another time".

Simple way to end a story, really. Its not really a confirmation of a ongoing story, but rather fuel to your own imagination.

However, that isn't to say that it could not turn into a premise for a sequel if Ikeda decided it was worth it.

As a fan, I'd certainly read it!
Sep 15, 2015 12:51 AM

Sep 2015
Mach56gs said:
Behemoth11 said:

This is the classic "but that is a story for another time".

Simple way to end a story, really. Its not really a confirmation of a ongoing story, but rather fuel to your own imagination.

However, that isn't to say that it could not turn into a premise for a sequel if Ikeda decided it was worth it.

As a fan, I'd certainly read it!

Yea that's basically it sadly. Really wished there was a third season in the works kind of dissatisfied of how it ended and the prologue.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Apr 19, 2022 2:37 AM
Apr 2022
Rezurrekt said:

Alucard planned from the beginning to let himself get defeated/killed by monsters so that humans would view them as heroes and thus his dream of Coexistence would finally come true, his plan was a success
Apr 19, 2022 2:39 AM
Apr 2022
Jet_Nice_Guy said:
kcp_snag said:

That ghost said that both tsukune and moka will change the world not only tsukune
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Season II Chapter 12 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Oct 7, 2008

35 by Animillion »»
Jan 10, 2023 1:13 AM

Poll: » Rosario to Vampire: Season II Epilogue After Story Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IceColdLightning - Apr 21, 2014

128 by AnZiR08 »»
Nov 14, 2022 7:28 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire II Chapter 13 Discussion

Faust721 - Nov 8, 2008

17 by Borkerino »»
May 16, 2022 9:16 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Season II Chapter 9 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Jul 10, 2008

15 by Borkerino »»
May 14, 2022 7:02 AM

» Does Rosario+Vampire become very dark as it progresses?

Nightrail - May 31, 2014

7 by AnZiR08 »»
May 7, 2022 10:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.