Ishimaru is my favorite.
Aug 17, 2013 1:35 PM

Aug 2008
Hidden_Joker said:
ALL THE GIRLS. EXCEPT FIGHTER.

Bless you Sakura
Aug 17, 2013 2:16 PM

Jun 2011
Kirigiri, because she's Naoto Shirogane #2, expect she's more girly and Togami because he could easily manipulate others.
Aug 17, 2013 2:19 PM

Nov 2012
1.Togami
2.Monokuma
Aug 18, 2013 3:03 AM

Sep 2012
AlexofEden said:
Kirigiri, she seems to be the only one besides Naegi who's competent on solving these cases.

Togami is quite competent too, and Celes wasn't so bad.
Aug 18, 2013 3:51 AM

May 2010
So I gotta rearrange my list since Celes and Oowada had a huge impact on me.

1) Fukawa (Gotta love her.. I love Genocider Syo's craziness as welll)
2) Oowada (I never thought he would be such a bro)
3) Kirigiri (I liked her but not this much. Now I absolutely love her. The person who finds good in others definitely deserve to be on the top)
4) Celes (I just had to feel for her...)
5) Enoshima (She died too early. I wonder if she would have first if she was still alive)
6) Aoi (I have a soft spot for her. So cute and her reactions are one of the most realistic)
7) Sayaka (Still love her but others had development which she couldn't have, such a shame)
8) Leon (I read the manga and I have a soft spot for this guy as well now... Sayaka x Leon is my OTP in this show for sure now. If they had met in outside world, they have definitely fallen in love...)
9) Chihiro (Such a nice person, has my respect)
10) Hagakure (Latest episode made me like his character)
11) Oogami (Has my respect for being a strong woman)
12) Ishimaru (Nice guy but a bit noisy at times. His friendship with Mondo was cool but it ended sad)
13) Naegi (At first I disliked him but now I find him good. Though I wish, all the cases were not left upto him and sometimes Kirigiri, Togami or other people would point the culprit, but then again, it would make his character meaningless...)
14) Yamada (He is a nice guy, a bit fat but who cares. He cares for others and that's what matters)
15) Togam (I am not too fond of him... Neutral to him. I mean, at first he acts like "I know it all" but in the end, leaves it on Naegi. Plus he is too selfish)
Aug 18, 2013 9:40 AM

Feb 2013
; but seriously my fav is Junko Enoshima
. And of course her appearance and
. :)
Aug 18, 2013 1:58 PM

Nov 2012
Ishimaru and Kyouko
Though Ishimarus badassery was cut short :(

Guess I'm on the Kyouko train, but I really like her character she's very calm and collective.
Aug 18, 2013 2:09 PM

Sep 2011
Unit-01 said:
Ishimaru and Kyouko

Even in the game ishamaru's badassery was poorly handled, it felt like it was going somewhere interesting and they just cut it off out of no where, one of the many things that makes chapter 3 the worst chap

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 18, 2013 3:57 PM

Nov 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Unit-01 said:
Ishimaru and Kyouko

Even in the game ishamaru's badassery was poorly handled, it felt like it was going somewhere interesting and they just cut it off out of no where, one of the many things that makes chapter 3 the worst chap
Yeah, I really thought he was going to do something notable, but then he was killed off out of nowhere after getting over his friends death.
I guess this applies
:l
Aug 19, 2013 2:29 AM

Apr 2013
Fujisaki followed by Oogami <3
Aug 19, 2013 6:33 AM

Nov 2008
TragicRomance said:

10) Hagakure (Latest episode made me like his character)

Sooo... How did you come to like Hagakure? -curious-

btw I voted for him. xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 19, 2013 10:19 AM

Apr 2010
Sayaka and Kirigiri :)
Aug 25, 2013 8:19 AM

Jul 2011
I'm shocked that Asahina isn't that popular, she's completely a kind-hearted fanservice-y sweetheart that isn't annoying.

Is it because her character design quite normal, i mean her fashion and hairstyle and stuff..

I HATE TOGAMI WHY IS HE SO POPULAR? Eww
Aug 25, 2013 4:24 PM

Jan 2008
millo said:
I'm shocked that Asahina isn't that popular, she's completely a kind-hearted fanservice-y sweetheart that isn't annoying.

I like her, she's my favorite girl :) She's the more realistic here, and i really loved chapter 4 mosly because of her too.
I really hope i can see her...

and my favorite boy is ISHIMARU, from the beginning to the ...end.
I was so sad in the game when he was found dead, he was the most supportive person, i liked this character all the time, even more after Chapter 2.

And i Hate Kirigiri, because i always hate characters like her who know everything everytime, it's boring as hell.
Aug 25, 2013 4:31 PM

Aug 2013
Its Got to be Kyouko Kirigiri! :D
Aug 25, 2013 4:32 PM

Nov 2012
millo said:

Is it because her character design quite normal, i mean her fashion and hairstyle and stuff..
I actually find her to be the most attractive on the series, but still her personality on the series has been meh to me.
Aug 25, 2013 4:33 PM

Apr 2013
Unit-01 said:
millo said:

I actually find her to be the most attractive on the series, but still her personality on the series has been meh to me.

In other words , he is amazed that fanservice havent won the most popular character poll.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Aug 25, 2013 4:35 PM

Nov 2012
FluffyFlesh said:
Unit-01 said:
millo said:

In other words , he is amazed that fanservice havent won the most popular character poll.
I know what he's trying to say.
Aug 25, 2013 4:44 PM
Jul 2013
Kyouko Kirigiri !

She is just my dream Girl!

my second FAV is Asahina :3
Aug 25, 2013 9:54 PM

Aug 2013
My favorite is easily Kirigiri hands down. Her personality and character design really intrigues me. Second is Celes, followed by Ishimaru. :)
Aug 27, 2013 9:56 AM

Jun 2012
Unit-01 said:
FluffyFlesh said:
Unit-01 said:
millo said:

Asahina had quite the dynamic personality shift during the fourth case... Not sure if that's been animated yet.
It does add some depth to her character, but sorta makes her come off in a negative light.

I'm surprised Junko isn't more popular.
Aug 27, 2013 10:53 AM

Jul 2013
YorozuyaGinSan said:
Unit-01 said:
FluffyFlesh said:
Unit-01 said:
millo said:

Asahina had quite the dynamic personality shift during the fourth case... Not sure if that's been animated yet.
It does add some depth to her character, but sorta makes her come off in a negative light.

I think the "negative light" depends for people. It could be regarded as loyalty or genuine dedication (which is how I see it), or it could be seen the way you're talking about it.
Aug 27, 2013 12:44 PM

Jun 2011
VOTE FOR JIN KIRIGIRI
Aug 27, 2013 12:51 PM

Apr 2013
Just one question which always has been on my mind . Why Batman isnt in the poll?
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Aug 28, 2013 8:42 PM

Aug 2010
YorozuyaGinSan said:
Unit-01 said:
FluffyFlesh said:
Unit-01 said:
millo said:

Don't read unless you finished the game.

Aug 29, 2013 2:00 AM

Apr 2013
Ragna92 said:

Don't read unless you finished the game.

Oh , but I know very well Junko . Havent you read that I spoiled myself with the main dishes?
She's too crazy for my taste.

It seems that we need a harem anime for Kirigiri 'cuz she has quite a big harem.
Aug 29, 2013 5:17 AM

Jul 2010
Girl: Sakura.

Boy: Togami.
Aug 29, 2013 1:55 PM
Jul 2013
togami is my boyfriend.

it's hard to pick a favorite
i like togami a lot
also genocider, fukawa too

celestia would've been my favorite character if

and, junko
(game spoiler)

Mod Edit: Please use spoiler tags!
LunaAug 30, 2013 1:50 AM
Aug 29, 2013 2:09 PM

Apr 2013
sealyham said:
togami is my boyfriend.

it's hard to pick a favorite
i like togami a lot
also genocider, fukawa too

celestia would've been my favorite character if

and, junko
(game spoiler)

Reply to spoiler:

Mod Edit: Modified quote and added spoiler tags here as well.
LunaAug 30, 2013 1:52 AM
Aug 30, 2013 5:46 PM
Jul 2013
didn't spoil too much, idc.
Aug 30, 2013 5:52 PM

Sep 2011
YorozuyaGinSan said:
Unit-01 said:
FluffyFlesh said:
Unit-01 said:
millo said:

Spoilers of endgame things

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 30, 2013 8:54 PM

Jul 2010
Haven't play the game yet or read any spoilers but even mentioning Junko seems like a spoiler since

You may read this quote , "However, by that point you'll have been torn to pieces."
Aug 30, 2013 9:25 PM

Jun 2013
Hard choice between Togami, Kirigiri, and Celestia. But I think I gonna say that Togami is my favorite character.
Aug 30, 2013 9:31 PM

May 2013
Definitely like Kirigiri. Such a cool character.
Aug 31, 2013 9:05 AM

Nov 2010
Easily Sakura.
Aug 31, 2013 12:09 PM

Oct 2012
1. Celes <3
2. Kyouko

Sep 1, 2013 9:32 PM

Dec 2011
Togami. Though everytime I see Aoi slap him I cheer her on he deserved it for half the things he says.

I like Maizono way more in the game then the anime for some reason.
Sep 2, 2013 10:22 AM

Aug 2007
Kirigiri is my faourite character. She is cold and really inteligent at finding clues about who killed who.
Sep 2, 2013 3:04 PM

Oct 2012
Kyouko's first place <-- no surprise there...
Celes second
Togami comes into a close third...

looking forward to see if the results will change after the end of the show. Nonetheless, I will root for my Celes-chan even though Kyouko is already dominating the entire poll ;_;

Sep 2, 2013 3:46 PM

Apr 2013
Takei_Hisa said:
Kyouko's first place <-- no surprise there...
Celes second
Togami comes into a close third...

looking forward to see if the results will change after the end of the show. Nonetheless, I will root for my Celes-chan even though Kyouko is already dominating the entire poll ;_;

I highly and strongly doubt that . Kirigiri is leading detached . There are 74 votes between her and the 2nd.
Sep 7, 2013 12:26 PM

Aug 2008
Touko Fukawa is my favourite for her double personality.
Sep 7, 2013 12:30 PM

Apr 2013
derliss said:
Touko Fukawa is my favourite for her double personality.

Well , you love Jigoku Shoujo so I kinda understand why you like her.
Sep 7, 2013 12:50 PM

Jul 2012
Changed now. (Can I revote?) LOL Togami and Fukawa are my picks.
Sep 8, 2013 12:18 AM

Jan 2013
Monobear hes crazy hes insane hahaha
Sep 14, 2013 9:02 AM

Apr 2012
I'd like to vote for Mukuro Ikusaba now that she's been introduced! She should be added to the poll!
Sep 14, 2013 9:08 AM

Apr 2012
Moekou said:
I'd like to vote for Mukuro Ikusaba now that she's been introduced! She should be added to the poll!
Same!
Sep 14, 2013 9:21 AM

Aug 2011
Kirigiri or Naegi :p

Sep 14, 2013 9:27 AM
Sep 2012
Chi-tan best trap but Yamada is not bad too...

I'll pick Kyouko.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2013

417 by BakaDorayaki »»
May 16, 2:05 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2013

436 by amychar »»
May 7, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ihateeveryone - Jul 4, 2013

559 by aramkqly »»
Mar 16, 4:04 AM

» how should i watch Danganronpa ?

TheAdo - Dec 29, 2016

19 by InstantRamenKing »»
Feb 9, 10:20 PM

» whats up with Kyoko Kirigiri hands?

EagleEd - Jan 13, 2018

5 by kaamsas »»
Jan 13, 7:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.