Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 21, 2013 11:31 PM

May 2012
After last week's boring episode this was great. I've never seen Tamako act like that before and dat ending.

5/5
Mar 22, 2013 12:07 AM

Oct 2011
I felt this episode was kinda rushed.
Tama's dad still so tsundere lol. He had to get drunk just to say that -.-
I feel bad for Mochizou :-/

better be TamakoXMochizou
Mar 22, 2013 12:41 AM
Sep 2012
I liked this episode. Anko really was cute sleeping with Tamako like that. I really laughed at that part where Choi told everyone at the table that Tamako's name will change to Mochiyuki when she gets married. That scene really was hilarious. Tamako is so MOE that she's get even cuter when she pouts like that.
Mar 22, 2013 1:57 AM

Mar 2013
This is getting interesting and i hope the last episode will be good :)
Mar 22, 2013 2:03 AM

Oct 2007
So the Prince decided to show up himself in the end.
Its was a good build up to the last episode to see if Tamako will be a future Princess or not.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2013 8:04 AM

Jul 2011
It's quite obvious that Tamako didn't accept the marriage, she will continue in the market and most likely there will not be much development in the final.
Mar 22, 2013 8:21 AM
Jan 2013
The ending would suck if Tamako left the market and married the Prince. She is too young for marriage. I can't imagine her having a Mochiyucky surname, that's gross.
Mar 22, 2013 8:24 AM
Jan 2013
Everyone turned into "Chicken" mode and they are not even Dera. The people from Bunny Market had forgotten one minor detail: Tamako's feelings. I don't think it's right to push her to marry some prince from a far away land just because of some odd prophecy or what. Tamako is not oblige to follow any customs, she is not part of their clan, she is not accountable for fulfilling any of that. Mochizou should confess to Tamako and Choi should marry the prince.
Mar 22, 2013 7:02 PM
Sep 2011
Hyack said:
dat high voice when Tamako said : "Do they want me to leave that badly?"

That was quite possibly the most Moe thing I have ever seen in a show. If Tamako Market scores any points with me, it is probably the most Moe show I have ever seen.
Mar 22, 2013 7:45 PM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
Nice to see a new side of Tamako when she's frustrated, the conclusion as I foresee it though, will end up Choi and the prince leaving, dunno about Dera and everything will be like episode 1.

Now let's hope I'm wrong.
Mar 22, 2013 9:41 PM

Mar 2013
No Mochizou/Midori fans? Wtf? >.> <.<
Mar 22, 2013 11:57 PM

Aug 2011
They had like, less than an episode together.

But yeah, Tamako y u so moe?
HNNNNNNNNGHHHHHH 1 EP LEFT I WILL MISS MY WEEKLY MOE </3
Mar 23, 2013 12:33 AM

Sep 2012
Shiori-chan! <3
Noo... Tamako is only for Mochizou... T__T
Mar 23, 2013 2:06 AM

Jan 2008
Well...Tamako's tantrum destroyed my world and several adjacent planets.

See you next week, Tamako, if I can pull myself back together.

Hopefully with some really amazing support beams with a lot of perfect right angles.
Mar 23, 2013 7:28 AM

Nov 2012
Yvese said:
Tamako's moe-levels were over 9000 this ep. Seeing her flustered was so cute :D

Can't believe we're finally at the last ep. My guess is Tamako wont be the bride and Choi-chan ends up confessing to the prince. They then leave together with Dera and live happily ever after D:

Bit bummed that we didn't see Midori or Mochizou make any moves. Not like I expected much romance from KyoAni though so w/e.

Of course, can't forget the lovely Kanna!

Lol'd pretty hard there. Srsly, Kanna #1 on this show.

This part got me all giggity though:

Oh my.

kanna is so funny <3

so much moe!!! and im enjoying it :D
Mar 23, 2013 11:11 AM

Oct 2007
Lyrisia said:
No really that's just so weird... why do they all think it's so normal to marry someone you don't even know? And moreover she's a little young to get married ><

You don't seems to know the Japanese women way of thinking... it's slowly change, but still for most of the Japanese women, the main goal of their life it's to get married to a rich (good job) man! For some of them love is important, but most of the time they will get married because they have the same way of thinking of the guy... they do marriage interview normally! And for Tamako she's at least 16, she can be married if his father agreed! (and you can find a lot of 16 years old girl getting married in manga, specially in shoujo manga!!!)

Still I don't think she will married the prince, at least not yet!
Why don't consider that Choi-chan it now there (east?west? don't remember), and she have her golden collar, it may hide a mole also no?
And maybe Tamako's mother, who had the same mole, is related somewhere with the prince...
But if she get married or not with the prince, if Mochi confess (probably not!) his love or not, I still don't see how it can be a bad ending! Maybe if she refuse the prince, everyone in the shopping mall will be killed... it could be a funny ending !

Let's see next week!
Mar 23, 2013 12:35 PM

Sep 2009
Aww. everyone has the same feelings.. Midori, Mochizou, and Tamako's dad is more worried.. Wow at the end! Even though the prince is just a kid, but when he talked, he seemed so hot ^^ but i'm rooting for Mochi..
Mar 23, 2013 2:29 PM

Oct 2011
Kanna is definitely the best character! She makes me laugh every episode. Tamako looked so happy to get the medal! Looking forward to the last episode, not sure how they'll wrap up but I'm sure it'll be good!
Mar 23, 2013 3:07 PM

Jul 2012
I don't have any pairings in this anime but I just thought of something:

Mochizou's last name is Ooji (大路) and has basically the same pronunciation as Prince in Japanese which is Ouji (王子).

So is Choi saying Tamako is the bride of Ooji or Ouji?

It's unlikely that Tamako's going to end up with anyone, but just an idea
Mar 23, 2013 3:08 PM

Jan 2010
Oh my god!
THE PRINCE IS HERE.
Mar 23, 2013 3:15 PM

Apr 2011
161 said:
After 11 episodes, nothing really happenend. Lets see for the final.

Still a cute show though.
I agree its very kawaii but nothing much happened.
Mar 23, 2013 3:32 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
AsuraXepher said:
Mochizou's last name is Ooji (大路) and has basically the same pronunciation as Prince in Japanese which is Ouji (王子).
I don't know. First, the kanji have very different meanings in and of themselves. Second, while I'm certainly no native speaker, the pronunciation of those two words is different enough that I haven't mistaken them while watching.
Mar 23, 2013 4:04 PM

Jul 2012
Cratex said:
AsuraXepher said:
I don't know. First, the kanji have very different meanings in and of themselves. Second, while I'm certainly no native speaker, the pronunciation of those two words is different enough that I haven't mistaken them while watching.

Oh, sorry! I guess I should have said: though: Ooji and Ouji are pronounced differently, they can sound very similar.

But yeah, probably to a native speaker they can easily tell the difference.
Mar 23, 2013 4:19 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
AsuraXepher said:
Oh, sorry! I guess I should have said: though: Ooji and Ouji are pronounced differently, they can sound very similar.
That I'll agree with :)
Mar 23, 2013 4:21 PM

Aug 2011
Cratex said:
UtsukushiiYume said:
I was thinking architecture, but okay.
There is a awful lot of physics and math in architecture. When I was a physics grad student I tutored several students in the architecture program.

Yeah I know but architecture is usually offered as an independent course in universities. That's all I meant. It's not officially in science/math groups, you just require it to take the architecture program. You also need a lot of art for architecture. It's not like I'm denying that you need science or math though that's definitely a must since they're pre-reqs.
Mar 23, 2013 4:23 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Cratex said:
AsuraXepher said:
That I'll agree with :)

The people where I work have gotten used to me saying "ohayou gozaimasu" every morning, but some of them have been saying back "ohio gozimas" back, and it prompts me to immediately say "no, ohayou, not ohio".
CratexMar 23, 2013 4:27 PM
Mar 23, 2013 4:25 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
UtsukushiiYume said:
Yeah I know but architecture is usually offered as an independent course in universities. That's all I meant. It's not officially in science/math groups, you just require it to take the architecture program. You also need a lot of art for architecture. It's not like I'm denying that you need science or math though that's definitely a must since they're pre-reqs.
I'm dense, but I understood later - I was talking to hear my head rattle when I responded to your post. (sometimes I talk to much, probably like I am right now)
Mar 24, 2013 7:58 PM

May 2012
Choi belongs with the prince! Tamako going with him would be all wrong >_<

And, while I didn't read everything, I see a lot of 'Everyone is saying as long as you're happy Tamako', but Midori never said as such! Normally it'd be good to say that sort of thing, but Tamako's not even had much of a chance to give her own feelings on the matter. But even with that little said, Midori, Kanna, and Shiori are the ones who understood! Tamako doesn't want this.

Anyway, it's looking like the final episode is gonna be some "oh, this is cool, so I'm just gonna hang out in the shopping district' episode.

Also, really wish Choi would do a proper fortune. It's definitely not Tama!

Ugh...the wait for the final episode is going to be rough...
Mar 25, 2013 4:53 AM
Jul 2012
I dont understand, why the prince want to find a bride so early? they're still a kid and probably not reach puberty yet lol. so I think for the final episode, they're not getting married whatsoever..
Mar 25, 2013 7:54 AM

Sep 2012
Why is everybody just going along with it so readily?

And poor Ooji :(

If they don't end up together or something I'm gonna rage.
Mar 25, 2013 12:57 PM

Aug 2011
wilcruz2 said:
i want it to end with choi x prince and mochizou x tamako :P

+1
Mar 25, 2013 1:09 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
plexus said:
I dont understand, why the prince want to find a bride so early? they're still a kid and probably not reach puberty yet lol. so I think for the final episode, they're not getting married whatsoever..
Because in some cultures that's what their customs require.
Mar 26, 2013 8:07 AM

Jan 2008
I just recently started watching this anime and I have to say that I'm enjoying it. :D It is true that there is not much of a plot but the characters are interesting.

Now, I do like Mochizou but for some reason, I don't think he and Tamako are a good match. Maybe they are but they don't strike me as an interesting couple. I sensed more chemistry between him and Midori but I don't see it happening as they both have feelings for Tamako.
We haven't seen much of the Prince but I kind of want him to be with Tamako more than Mochizou. I also don't want Choi with the Prince as it would be so obvious and typical. I wonder if Tamako will fall for him now that he finally made an appearance. Or it could be that she will consider Mochizou if he confessed.

I'm not really expecting a complete resolution by the end of the series but let's hope for a satisfying ending.
Mar 26, 2013 5:35 PM
Jun 2009
I'm surprised by how much I like this anime, I really don't want it to end.
Mar 26, 2013 5:38 PM

Sep 2012
I just want to clear some things up.

Midori doesn't have romantic feelings for Tamako, does she? I never saw it that way. I'm really confused why people keep saying stuff about them.
Mar 26, 2013 10:50 PM
Sep 2009
I really liked how tamako was upset for once! Like her character is always so cheerful and doesn't really notice things, making her a little immature in that aspect. I really enjoyed seeing that she could actually feel upset about it. I was so scared that she would just continue denying it but that she was actually hurt that the rest of the district believed it and seemed to want her gone was really cute and moving. I wouldn't have minded seeing her shed some silent tears there too. :) would've really added character depth. But I guess since it's ending in one more episode it's a little late for that. xD I can't believe it's ending the episode like that! Can't wait for the next episode to come out!
Mar 26, 2013 10:52 PM

Feb 2009
Red_Keys said:
Midori doesn't have romantic feelings for Tamako, does she? I never saw it that way. I'm really confused why people keep saying stuff about them.

I wonder about that too. I always just assumed she was afraid of losing her friend, not that she ever had feelings like... That towards Tamako.
Mar 27, 2013 8:53 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
misa98765 said:
I really liked how tamako was upset for once! Like her character is always so cheerful and doesn't really notice things, making her a little immature in that aspect. I really enjoyed seeing that she could actually feel upset about it.
It took a few episodes, but by mid-season I got the impression from several hints (things she did that didn't make much sense unless she really was paying attention) that she is far more observant than it appears. It seems it is just her personality that she doesn't much react. This was just a rare (to us viewers) case of her letting things get to her.
Mar 28, 2013 11:09 AM

Jan 2013
hellogoodbye said:
Did anyone else notice how Choi touched the ring on her neck during her farewell scene?

Wrong episode discussion, mate
Apr 2, 2013 5:07 AM

Oct 2011
Never gave a shit about the prince, still not going to.

Where's Mochizou's happiness!?
Apr 13, 2013 8:55 AM

Sep 2012
Red_Keys said:
I just want to clear some things up.

cause it seams so & it is written even in spoilers
May 9, 2013 4:14 PM

Sep 2011
It was funny how everyone pretty much acted like she would surely go away :D

Sister moment in the bad was cute as hell :D

Didn't expect him showing up :O
May 21, 2013 1:20 PM

May 2012
Some cute development, I do wonder what she'll chose in the end! Lets see what the final episode has to offer!
Jul 14, 2013 3:43 PM

Nov 2012
tamako's dad XD
btw that scene where tamako and anko sleep together XD cute cute! XD
Sep 15, 2013 1:33 PM

Dec 2010
Waaaaaaah XD that was so cute! Tamako and Anko sleeping together..

I'm still rooting for Mochizou though! Gogogogo!
Jan 22, 2014 9:24 PM

Sep 2011
Dayuuum Tamako is cute with her glasses on! (and her hair down)

"Why do they all want me gone!? Should I roll them up and turn them into mochi?" LOL
Jun 9, 2014 1:09 AM

Mar 2014
Tamako is so kawaii with "Mocchii , Mocchii" scene!!!
rephrase : DAMN... TAMAKO IS SO KAWAII IN THE EPISODE!! (not just in that scene.)
Mochizou.. I feel for you bro!!
Changes.
Everything feels so weird ...
Tamako... you're the most cutest person I ever seen in the anime so far ... and I PROUD OF IT!
THE PRINCE IS HERE!!!
Nice ending!! it totally wraps up the situation!!!
Pretty good episode!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2014 10:53 PM

Feb 2014
Man, the moe was strong with Tamako in this episode, especially when she was trying scream while at the same time whisper in that high voice. It was also funny how while everyone was excited about her becoming a princess, all she cared about was her medal. And why wouldn't she? She wouldn't want to marry him just because he's a prince. She isn't Cinderella.
And I think in the end the prince is going to end up with Choi, rather than Tamako. Unless they're aiming for NTR.
Sep 30, 2014 8:29 PM

Aug 2009
tamako getting angry before bedtime was adorable

nice sisters sleeping together :3

and fucken black suited prince! badass

mochizou vs prince! Fight is on?
Dec 22, 2014 6:40 PM

Nov 2014
Ahh, the prince appears!
Tamako really needs to wear glasses more often. She looks adorable with them on.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tamako Market Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2013

366 by sorrowsanimelist »»
May 24, 8:06 AM

Poll: » Tamako Market Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2013

225 by bakakisima »»
Apr 28, 1:10 PM

Poll: » Tamako Market Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 6, 2013

179 by bakakisima »»
Apr 27, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Tamako Market Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2013

219 by HyperNova06 »»
Jan 24, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Tamako Market Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2013

132 by katakumplat »»
Dec 31, 2023 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.