Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 3, 8:50 PM
Jun 2023
cant wait for the next episode~~~~~
Feb 3, 9:24 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
It's definitely similar. I recalled seeing something similar... o.o

(IseLevel)
Feb 3, 9:26 PM
May 2021
STILL FRAMES, MID ANIMATION. A-1 WASNT MEANT FOR THIS. COPYING WORD FOR WORD FROM THE MANWHA. IM BOUT TO FALL ASLEEP FROM THE DIALOGUE
Feb 3, 9:27 PM
Dec 2023
Sucker cliffhanger
Feb 3, 9:31 PM

Mar 2008
Jinwoo hit a second puberty lol

I don't get why he didn't have the sense to at least do 1 increase on the intellect just to see what it does. Even though it probably raises his intelligence, which seems he really needs.

So Im guessing the original plan was to have Jinho killed and steal his gear.
Feb 3, 10:10 PM
Mar 2023
Jin Woo's transformation in "Solo Leveling" is like a glow-up anthem come to life. From being the weakest Hunter to becoming the most powerful, his journey is a testament to perseverance and growth. As he levels up, his newfound strength not only impacts his own life but also sends shockwaves through the entire season. Every battle, every triumph, and every sacrifice adds to the epic crescendo of his glow-up, shaping the destiny of not just Jin Woo, but the entire world around him. Brace yourself for a season packed with jaw-dropping transformations and epic showdowns, all set to the beat of Jin Woo's unstoppable rise.
Feb 3, 10:21 PM

Jul 2008
Oh its One Punch Man time?

Those fools are all dead....
Feb 3, 10:31 PM

May 2021
Props to that nurse for making her move. She totally wants that backshot.

The glow-up is insane though. Rule of cool reigns.

Feb 3, 10:52 PM
Oct 2020
Its not true. You dont get more bitches as u get more jacked. In fact, u get more dudes on ur DMS.
Feb 3, 11:10 PM

Jan 2018
His perception ability is off the charts. Also, cliffhanger.
Feb 3, 11:23 PM

Nov 2023
Jinwoo got the best glow up known to man.

Anyways, the boss fight next episode is going to go crazy, and after that, I wonder what will happen to those crooked hunters.
Feb 3, 11:56 PM

Dec 2022
My man slowly but surely turning into an actual MAN!
Gotta respect the nurse for making a move on him like asking for a phone number lol.

I kinda saw the betrayal coming after Jinwoo starting to suspect something wrong with em party but anyways can't wait for the boss fight next.
SanessyAdversaryFeb 5, 1:35 AM

Feb 4, 12:11 AM
May 2017
He became the typical nonchalant bishi type that girls fawn over and guys fantasize being lol
Feb 4, 12:16 AM
Feb 2015
He got such a glowup it didnt have trace of him from previous episode except the hoodie, it a bit cringe, i like him better before though. Now he just op mc. Hope the battle will be as dope as previous or even better. Next is spider c dungeon boss.
Feb 4, 12:53 AM

Jul 2017
Every nurse be simping on Jin-woo's 6-pack body...and wanting his contact, what a go-getter.

Even his sister Jin-ah is surprised at his recent development, and he needs to pick up the pace on his abilities, despite still being a E-rank Hunter who has re-awakened. Joining Hunter Hwang Dong-suk's party that has all raiders without a healer, even D-rank Yoo Jin-ho joins them on the C-rank Gate hunt, which is Jin-woo's first time in it. But upon entering the dungeon, it reminds Jin-woo too much of the previous hunt, this time dealing with insect-type monsters.

With Jin-woo's instinctual observation, the party gets going to eliminate monsters and working like a well-oiled machine. But something feels off, and apart from Baek Yoon-ho proving his stance as 1 of 7 rare S-rank Hunters, the deeper they go, it only strongly emphasizes the feels of the Cartenon Empire once again, and reaching a mana crystal cave, Jin-ho suddenly taking out Jin-woo's contract to prove his rewards, they still need to get through the spider dungeon boss. But a slip-up according to their words, means that they're one of the party groups who've committed crimes over and over using people as bait, they're the Lizards.

Despite Jin-woo's measure with the Temple before, this should feel no different than what he faces now.
Feb 4, 12:55 AM

Jan 2021
The boss is incredibly strong and a whole different level:

Jinwoo: My ex was stronger...

Feb 4, 1:10 AM
Sep 2016
dude has been exercising like crazy, yet still lives in the hospital?!
What does it take to release him?
What kind of godlike healthcare system is that!?!

Also in that short time that he is supposed to have been at the hospital, he got ripped way too quickly.
The doctors or government did not take notice of such a miracle/abomination world record happening under their noses?
Clearly they said, they will keep him under investigation after that special dungeon case. So where is the observation!?!

I believe it all was left, just for the sole reason of the hospital nurses FAWNING over him.
gddmn what a cliche isekai power fantasy.
Korean One Piece level of quality my aaa, last time I believe manwa fans. rabid fanatics.
Feb 4, 1:27 AM

Jun 2010
Solo Cliffhangers.

Should be the name of the show... they gotta stop ending it right before something happens.

Feb 4, 1:28 AM
Apr 2021
We finally get to see Sung Jin Woo’s new look and how he’ll look from now on I prefer this look than his previous look and what was with the low angle shots of the nurses? There was bare ass in the beginning of this episode and I loved every second of it😭😫😭

Im so mad we got left on a cliffhanger i wanted to see A-1’s animation on a real boss fight bc that snake was no boss in my eyes but this spider is something different compared to that snake so I’m eager as hell to see it😫😫🔥
Feb 4, 1:36 AM

Feb 2018
Jinwoo now looking more mature all of the sudden with his training lol, almost like he's a different person now. He didn't go bald too sheesh?

Kinda wonder how they'll make him say his iconic word, maybe he'll say it in english? lol.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Feb 4, 1:52 AM

Dec 2021
Now this episode was pretty average, but the next one is going to be 🔥🔥🔥
Feb 4, 2:01 AM
Oct 2012
Can't say that was the most engaging material I've seen thus far. Hmm...guess I should've heeded the warnings from the manhwa readers.
Feb 4, 2:19 AM
May 2021
Reply to Gavinyeet
So does working out give you a completely different looking face?
@Gavinyeet not only that it changes your voice and height too...
Feb 4, 2:21 AM
May 2021
Reply to UnknownGhost5
Jin-Woo's glow up is crazy. He looks nothing like his past self.
@UnknownGhost5 I thought he was some different person for a sec
Feb 4, 2:49 AM

Feb 2008
Like the title of the preview . Who hunt who? :D

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Feb 4, 3:10 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
this show makes me so wet

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 4, 5:31 AM
Aug 2015
looking forward to the fight against the spider boss. The real power up will be notice
Feb 4, 5:48 AM
Jun 2007
This is his "real fight".
Good pacing, as usual cliff hanging ep.
Feb 4, 6:11 AM
May 2017
Exposition episode with a very meh pacing. Definitely my least favourite so far
Feb 4, 7:03 AM
Mar 2020
The seed is planted for the best fight among the humans! It's going to take a while, but it will lead to a battle of kings,
Feb 4, 7:28 AM
Aug 2022
It's about to go down
Feb 4, 7:36 AM

Nov 2017
So where should I start with manga (manhwa) after this episode?
Feb 4, 7:47 AM
Jun 2022
shitttttttttttttttttt
Feb 4, 7:49 AM
Nov 2019
mulai menjadi kuat walaupun tyer E
My Candies :
Feb 4, 7:56 AM

Aug 2019
Reply to ShokugekiNoRindo
ShokugekiNoRindo said:

You should start reading chapter 21.
Feb 4, 8:18 AM

Sep 2007
Oh look it's Jinhoo, HI BESTIE!

The fact that the change (I mean in his face) was done between episodes rather than mid-episode actually successfully tricked my mind.
I mean...personally I had to keep looking at his face and actually did a double-take like "wait...his face changed too/already? If I squint hard enough it's still the old face sometimes....maybe?" lol

And then the voice changed and I went "whoa.....OK then!" though maybe it's cuz I watched a bunch of other animes in between Solo leveling ep4 & ep5 that I thought it was subtle. Either way *applause*

Time to rekt mr. spider (and maybe more?) next ep
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Feb 4, 8:18 AM
May 2020
the plot is slower than the manga, also I wished they showed his background throughout the anime and not in the first episodes, the layout of the anime could have been much better and much more exciting! If the plot keeps progressing like this I think I will give up on watching it weekly and stack up episodes to watch at the end since people have already read the Manga and are not afraid of the spoilers
Feb 4, 8:20 AM
Oct 2019
The episode is very good, I'm liking how they are adding more interaction between the characters that only occurs later in the story.
What a shame they stopped at that part ;--;
Feb 4, 8:21 AM

Oct 2016
This episode was pretty funny. It obviously appealed to male power fantasy with Jin Woo getting stronger and then all the girls being super into him, but it still made me chuckle. I saw the cliffhanger at the end coming a bit, and now I just really really want next week to come right now so I can see what else Jin Woo has up his sleeve. (9/10)
Feb 4, 8:49 AM
Sep 2020
The moment the party left, I knew they're gonna leave Jinwoo and Jinho to die.

I knew the episode would end once Jinwoo is facing off against the Giant Arachnid Buryura.

Now Jinwoo finally has his signature hair. With his new hairstyle and ripped bod, the nurses are already thirsting for him. That one nurse wants to discharge him in a different way.

Jinho is such a sweet and friendly guy and Jinwoo isn't even awkward around him.
Gio G. Lingad
Feb 4, 9:40 AM
Dec 2023
Hyping up the next episode
Feb 4, 9:57 AM
Nov 2022
It's starting to get a little annoying that each episode always ends with a cliffhanger so that it can be resolved in the next and pose another one for the next episode and so on. ._.
Feb 4, 10:15 AM

Jan 2014
Reply to BlueSnow93
Is it just me or are chins getting a bit too pointy and sharp now ?!

And i'll say this again, the pace is absolute garbage. Every episode so far had at least 1/3 of useless fluff that could've been cut out to move this along better.
If this was a 2 cour i wouldn't complain but for a 12 ep show this pace is unacceptable. Who knows when we will get a 2nd season.
@BlueSnow93 It is 2 cour? Im pretty sure it was confirmed.
"It's not about the underwear, but what lies beyond it, beyond the reach of man, and carries the dreams of all men"
-Hyoudou Issei
Feb 4, 10:24 AM

Mar 2020
"empty" episodes and clifhangers
this isnt 2015 anymore its gotten tiring
Feb 4, 10:56 AM
Jan 2022
Reply to BlueSnow93
Is it just me or are chins getting a bit too pointy and sharp now ?!

And i'll say this again, the pace is absolute garbage. Every episode so far had at least 1/3 of useless fluff that could've been cut out to move this along better.
If this was a 2 cour i wouldn't complain but for a 12 ep show this pace is unacceptable. Who knows when we will get a 2nd season.
@BlueSnow93 its 24 ep.Leaked
Feb 4, 11:15 AM

May 2018
Damn the C ranker team, had a feeling when they mentioned they dont need healer which requires sacrfice

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Feb 4, 11:16 AM
Cool Guy

Jul 2022
People hyped this show to be good so far it feels so dragged, this episode has been the worst literally 20 minutes of nothing but ego baiting it'd make sense if this was gonna be non stop airing like one piece but for a 12 episode show this is just pathetic.
Feb 4, 11:21 AM
Oct 2016
Reply to ShokugekiNoRindo
@ShokugekiNoRindo Chapter 19 is the start of the C-rank dungeon, which is where I'd recommend starting as they skipped a little bit that makes the "lizards" (the adventurers that ditched them) suspicious as hell.
Feb 4, 11:23 AM

Feb 2017
bro looks like he stepped out of gakuen handsome. bro looks like he was playing with character customization and wanted to see how long he could make his chin. bro had me wait 5 minutes for my laggy internet to load the previous episode so i could confirm that the sudden elongation of his chin wasn't something i was imagining.

placeholder text
Feb 4, 11:31 AM
Aug 2021
did absolutly nothing
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Season 2 will focused more on side charcter and explore the world 360

Hickykissy - May 10

28 by OroficB06 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Mar 30

398 by KcmcPro »»
9 hours ago

» Are People Just Hate-Watching Now? ( 1 2 3 )

HyroSan - Feb 12

103 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
Yesterday, 9:04 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Jan 6

729 by satyrelfheim »»
Yesterday, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 13

514 by Deono »»
Jun 9, 9:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.