Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 3, 2023 2:18 AM

Feb 2021
That elevator scene :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 19, 2023 9:24 PM

Mar 2008
Maybe Yamada subconsciously sees Ichikawa as a snack since she sometimes kind of looked at him on the elevator the same way lol
Aug 21, 2023 4:39 AM
Nov 2022
Me encanta cuando cruzan miradas y se sienten felices, pobre Ichikawa por ayudar todas lo terminaron viendo mal menos Anna porque ella sabía la verdad detrás de esas palabras. Yo quedé como Ichikawa como que el pervertido tiene desarrollo Jajajaja, Anna queriendo hablar de amor cuando nunca ha tenido novia y se enoja porque igual quiere dar consejos que adorable.

I love when they look at each other and feel happy, poor Ichikawa for helping, they all ended up seeing him badly except Anna because she knew the truth behind those words. I was like Ichikawa as the pervert has development Jajajaja, Anna wanting to talk about love when she has never had a girlfriend and she gets angry because she still wants to give advice that is adorable.
Aug 21, 2023 8:56 PM
Aug 2023
Dude, the pacing and the cute awkwardness these two have is immaculate. This single episode had me rolling on my bed for a bit. I'm glad they are both slowly realizing their feelings for each other. I would've watched more from now, but I'm getting tired. My nightly anime binge is now over. Goodnight.
Aug 30, 2023 10:11 AM

Aug 2019
i think this was the best episode so far but still nothing great.
mitsudomoe mentioned
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 2023 5:19 PM
Oct 2021
This anime has me feeling all lovey dovey. Official one of my favourites.
Sep 28, 2023 8:18 PM

Jul 2016
That Yamada-Hara bonding moment was cute, not gonna lie.

So, Episode 5 and FMC is already all over our murderous cringey emo kid. Magic of anime rom-coms, everyone.
Oct 5, 2023 8:31 AM
Sep 2021
Reply to SouthRzVa
That Yamada-Hara bonding moment was cute, not gonna lie.

So, Episode 5 and FMC is already all over our murderous cringey emo kid. Magic of anime rom-coms, everyone.
@SouthRzVa are you even watch the anime properly? he helps her so many times, he even sacrifice his bike for helping her, he also gave out his picture to her and defended Yamada in front of the teacher. What Ichikawa did could make all the girls fall in love with him. Don't compare this anime to other generic romcoms where the fmc immediately falls in love with the mc for no reason.
Oct 6, 2023 3:03 AM

Aug 2018
Kyoutarou now realizes how he feels.
They had a walk and now the two are separated from their group, let's see what will happen now.
Very good chapter.
(Chapters 22 to 26 of the manga adapted.)

Dec 28, 2023 5:39 PM

Sep 2023
Best episode so far, she really fell hard for him too, cuteness overload 😅
Jan 6, 11:02 PM
Aug 2020
Lovely episode! Anywhere the Ichikawa goes with Yamada you want to see what will go on with them, it's just lovely to see them together at many different forms, this episode develops the previous others like no other!
Jan 7, 11:24 AM
Mar 2018
I'm surprised at how quickly the "danger" left Ichikawa's heart, there's hardly any reference to his murderous impulses. Still, I'm loving the show, especially Yamada's character; she has a lot more depth than one might expect before starting the show.
Jan 18, 5:15 AM
Mar 2022
Poor man . He called gross just for telling the truth but the truth is that is where the first glance. Cause no matter what man is man and remove all this civilization moral you can only find a beast but a quite good episode thought slow and steady story going. The development is good and may the danger take live as wish for as the introvert do know how it felt
Jan 22, 5:58 PM
Jun 2020
Trustme2580 said:
This show is good than Loving Yamada at lvl 999...it is way too underrated

I loved that one too and started the manga. This show now sits next to Yamada 999 and Komi
Jan 29, 6:54 PM

Oct 2023
I though about this anime in first instance, and I was expecting another one like Komisan Can't Talk, but I was wrong.
Jan 30, 11:15 AM

May 2015
Oh no!! She is so close ;)
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 7, 11:59 AM

Apr 2013
First episode where Yamada gives off a lot of signals... I think. Maybe she really just wanted sweets from the super market though haha
Feb 8, 8:25 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Those 2 are adorable and I really like their dynamic.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 24, 11:26 PM

Jul 2022
I love of how there are so many other reference for other animes

Mar 2, 5:49 PM

Mar 2010
Twas kinda hawt when they got real close but felt kinda forced too.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 14, 10:45 PM
Jan 2023
They've definitely gotten a lot closer, even talking about manga and such. Not sure how much more of this sweetness my heart can take lol.

Should note that the animation is still excellent, in a lot of shows this is where it takes a steep decline, so this one is already doing better than most.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2023

282 by Nokic »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2023

135 by ichigo_rafi »»
May 21, 2:03 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2023

370 by Zoopiez »»
May 18, 2:44 PM

» The femal cast support the MC too fast?

passtur - Apr 15

23 by Zoopiez »»
May 18, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2023

255 by Zoopiez »»
May 18, 8:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.