Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 15, 2021 7:36 AM
Oct 2019
Wow whole episode just characters talking and i really enjoying all the conversation.
Always love building up Episode.

Oh man that guys is a traitor with such an innocent face.

Lmao Shion stop it, i feel like Diablo would beat her easily.

Anyone know what Manga that Veldora been reading?
Jul 16, 2021 9:15 PM
Mar 2015
Everybody gets to hear the straight poop
Jul 17, 2021 3:43 AM

May 2015
A lot of talk-no-jutsu.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jul 17, 2021 8:36 PM
Aug 2018
FrozenRaider said:
A lot of talk-no-jutsu.
this is good anime
Jul 17, 2021 8:37 PM

Aug 2019
Pretty ok episode, a lot of talking this time and much slowed. First time introduction to what seems to be a long existing party, bit confused about their goal, or even their real part in the story, but i'm sure that'll get explained later.
Dwargo, Elalude and Fuze's reaction to Veldora was about what i expected to happen. Diablo and Shion arguing who could take Hinata in a fight was funny. Veldora trying to join in before getting shushed by Rimuru was great, and him just reading manga in a important discussion is a vibe.

Talk between Rimuru, King Dwargo and Sorcerer Elalude, and their conclusion to Veldora's return and stance on the situation was interesting, I too would probably want to establish an alliance with a Kingdom that has a Demon lord AND a Catastrophe rank Dragon. Probably also best idea to fabricate a lie to how 20k Falmus soldiers suddenly disappear overnight.

Western Holy Church seems like a right handful, right now seems like all Rimuru can do is just play defences against their attacks. Someone selling Rimuru out to Hinata actually sounds about right in context now, and makes me rethink my opinion about her.

Kinda annoyed that this discussion episode had to be dragged out for so long, but for the amount of interruptions that occurred i should've seen it coming.
Jul 18, 2021 4:19 AM

Aug 2017
are we in volume 6 of the light novel currently?
Jul 18, 2021 8:15 AM

Jan 2018
Lol, Laplace is Hijikata-san, I recognized his voice everywhere.
Average anime enjoyer.
Jul 18, 2021 3:45 PM

Jan 2012
I'm looking forward to Walpurgis Banquet. It looks like it's going to be bigger than in the WN.
Jul 19, 2021 7:39 AM
Jul 2021
Just finished binging up to the current episode.

1. They didn't do near enough foreshadowing who the rat was. My first thought was 'There's no way I could have seen this coming that wouldn't have just been a guess'

2. At this rate we're going to have flashbacks in our flashbacks. It seems like every episode is mostly a recap episode. I'm getting tired of skipping them. This is killing this anime for me.

Sucks because it's been a fun anime. I've really liked the fun characters. It reminds me a lot of Log Horizon but it's a lot more fun for some reason that I can't put my finger on.
Jul 19, 2021 8:08 PM
Aug 2018
redcitylights said:

1. They didn't do near enough foreshadowing who the rat was. My first thought was 'There's no way I could have seen this coming that wouldn't have just been a guess'

2. At this rate we're going to have flashbacks in our flashbacks. It seems like every episode is mostly a recap episode. I'm getting tired of skipping them. This is killing this anime for me.

Sucks because it's been a fun anime. I've really liked the fun characters. It reminds me a lot of Log Horizon but it's a lot more fun for some reason that I can't put my finger on.
donot worry,all episode will not be recape,it is surely good anime
Jul 22, 2021 7:46 PM
Jul 2018
Rimuru just wants to build a nation where everyone - Humans, demi Humans, Monsters - can leave in harmony. Why is everyone trying to destroy it. :(

Also, this Western Holy Church is really annoying. Forcing their beliefs into everyone else.

Yuuki Kagurazaka, is he strong? I hope not!
Jul 22, 2021 7:47 PM
Jul 2018
redcitylights said:

Why are you complaining?
Jul 22, 2021 8:01 PM
Jul 2021
redcitylights said:

Why are you complaining?[/quote]

I like to verbalize my complaints with something instead of just saying I don’t like it. I feel like this is more fair to the content, the creator, and myself. It helps me to learn what I do like, and hopefully it pushes the industry towards that in some minuscule way. This second part of s2 has been disappointing and I wanted to try and figure out why.
Jul 22, 2021 8:24 PM
Jul 2018
redcitylights said:

I like to verbalize my complaints with something instead of just saying I don’t like it. I feel like this is more fair to the content, the creator, and myself. It helps me to learn what I do like, and hopefully it pushes the industry towards that in some minuscule way. This second part of s2 has been disappointing and I wanted to try and figure out why.
This is only the second episode of the second part of the second season of Tensei Shitara slime datta ken! There are more to come. I read the manga of this series and I'll tell you this, there will be a very entertaining moment to come!
Aug 3, 2021 8:12 PM

Nov 2009
LOL @ Rimuru telling Raphael to keep the "report" short and then afterwards retracting the order. Then Raphael actually "sighed", LOL. Raphael's personality is fun.

Wish we could somehow see more of Raphael. (not as the voice, but as the end of last season (or end of part 1))

___ ___ ___

When you thought Yuuki was the hero, turns out he was the anti-hero all along that planned everything to try and kill off Rimuru.

Why tho? I thought Yuuki liked all the manga Rimuru is giving him... This is equivalent to saying you love a manga, then decide to kill off the author of said manga...

Now question is... will Rimuru figure this out or stay forever being a puppet played by Yuuki (I wouldn't be surprised if this whole fantasy world is secretly controlled by Yuuki....)

___ ___ ___
amlgAug 3, 2021 8:29 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Aug 10, 2021 3:26 PM

Aug 2017
I can't believe i enjoyed an episode of Slime! Since Veldora joined this anime is getting better and better!
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 25, 2021 1:35 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
That effer turned out to be one sneaking weasel.
Nov 3, 2021 8:17 AM

Jul 2017
It was an episode. Didn't expect Yuuki to be the culprit but at the same time, besides Rimuru meeting him, didn't really get a very subtle hint as to how he was it. But I'll give the series the benefit of the doubt in that aspect. Rest of the episode was mainly flashbacks and dialogue regarding what's next, as well as Gazel and a couple of others finding out that Veldora is back and as Rimuru's "BFF". Honestly, he's definitely more worthy of that title than someone like Milim. Overall, a bit boring but by no means the worst episode of the series, do wish for a bit more speed to it though, flashbacks could be toned down. Also, not sure if I care for the idea of Tempest being in danger again since we just came back from an arc like that in the previous part where people were just revived, Rimuru became more powerful and all was well for the time being after.
Nov 6, 2021 9:11 AM

Jul 2013
Who tf is that guy plotting behind the scenes? Rimuru knows him and he's kinda familiar. Well whatever, whoever fucks with Tempest would surely fail.
Nov 6, 2021 10:39 AM

Nov 2019
PrimeX said:
Who tf is that guy plotting behind the scenes? Rimuru knows him and he's kinda familiar. Well whatever, whoever fucks with Tempest would surely fail.

He's the guildmaster from season 1. The guy Rimuru gave all those manga to in exchange for becoming a teacher.
Nov 28, 2021 6:53 AM

Sep 2012
the reactions about Veldora reveal lol
Jan 5, 2022 3:19 PM

Mar 2019
Wait so they don't know that Diablo is a primordial, do they? I just want to see him in action already, lol. Funny of Shion to think that she could stand against him.

Also omg that ending, Rimuru just can't get a break.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jan 23, 2022 5:23 AM

Mar 2015
Veldora is a fun addition to the team!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 14, 2023 3:31 PM

Jul 2015
I love Shion but no way she stands a chance against the primordial devil Diablo.
More importantly, gotta love how casual Valdora here is with him reading some manga during important meetings.

Feb 28, 2023 11:19 AM

Apr 2013
Kind of an information dump episode. I'd assume that Veldora > Diablo > Hinata > Shion?
Apr 23, 2023 2:28 AM

May 2020
>Tempest is doomed to fall

Oh, again. How many times do this make up now? ;)

Though I like whenever they do these exposition heavy episodes. Much better than those long built up battles which get over in an instant.
Oct 22, 2023 12:55 PM

Nov 2010
Clayman is just part of a group when we thought he was the mastermind!? Yuuki is true mastermind. Intriguing.
Rimuru is godlike op, but he's not omnipotent. Well, I just hope his enemies can give him a hard time, at least.

The author forgot that those 20k soldiers have families and friends back in Falmuth. There's no way to hide what happened to the army unless they silence the entire nation of Falmuth or use some kind of spell that erases a person's existence completely.
Nov 23, 2023 10:45 PM
Jun 2012
Veldora looks very saddened to not get to participate in the test of strength. Poor guy.
Dec 16, 2023 5:53 PM

Nov 2023
Diablo san looks so powerful
Mar 15, 8:56 AM

Aug 2019
the demon queen lord of fairies is here
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 3:04 PM
Nov 2022
nice episode, very funny xd
Apr 7, 4:17 PM

Jun 2020
Yuki looks like mastermind behind everyThing that happens but I’m ot sure how good it gonna end for him. This episode was a little bit to slow I think they can give the same information fester and the church makes me more annoyed with every new information about them
Apr 8, 5:42 AM

May 2015
Yuuki sold Rimuru out! I hope Rimuru greets him with a nice big punch the next time he sees him.
Apr 24, 5:31 PM

May 2019
Ngl, I kind of had forgotten about both Yuuki and Ramiris until they both made appearances in this episode. Yuuki seems to be the anti-hero compared to Rimuru although I wonder what his main goal is. Also, there's another demon lord that was introduced (or was it 2?) and it seems that Clayman is not the top guy, interesting.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2021

249 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
May 18, 8:17 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2021

252 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
May 18, 5:24 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2021

174 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
May 1, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2021

125 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 28, 5:35 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2021

189 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 27, 8:58 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.