Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Feb 12, 2021 8:25 PM

Jan 2021
AbiSa said:
Sqream said:
I love hanami's voice.

Just found out.
Its same as Lisa Lisa XD

No way. Majji?! I just finished watching JoJo so I find that very interesting! XD.
Feb 12, 2021 8:34 PM

Jan 2020
I loved this episode! Compared to the past few episodes, they picked up the pace this week and I like seeing more of that.
Fushiguro fighting scenes looked very smooth. I have a question though about the last few minutes. Does anyone know why Kamo said they needed Inumaki to get away? If it's something that has not been covered yet (ie a manga spoiler), it's alright, I'd rather wait.

I feel very hyped for what's yet to come thanks to this episode.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Feb 12, 2021 8:39 PM

Dec 2013
Fushiguro's fight was cool. Even if the other guy was trying way too hard to sympathise with him.

The tree guy's voice is unfitting. I don't understand why they would give it a female voice...

I definitely didn't expect the old man to suddenly pull out a guitar of all things. WTF

Jan 2021
AbiSa said:
Kamo vs Megumi is here! One of the most heated battles in this arc, Kamo's blood manipulation is explained really well!

Aw, Miwa XD got her sword taken away. Toge called! He is using Mech's phone that Panda gave him delivering it through Black Demon Dog.
The old man is cunning as ever.

Anime-onlies should definitely check out the manga panel of Hanami coming out of the forest. It was a 2-page spread and was definitely shocking and creepy.
Mahito is her too! And with Juuzo(I think that is his name)

Kamo was born a bastard, yet he was able to become the head of the family! WOW.
Elephant and then Nue! Lets go! Megumi!
Great TEacher Gojo XD
That vcurtain is just for Gojo! He is that much of a game-changer. The curses and curse users are taking great precautions.
The guitarist revealed! XD
Hanami spoke! Is that Kurapika's VA? Hanami is getting ready for an attack!

What the fuck was that school drama stuff! XD Holy shit, that was hilarious!
And then followed by an action-heavy preview too.

Miwa is too good to be among the Kyoto students. "Hello, Useless Miwa here". Gosh. So innocent and pure-hearted.

When Kamo was explaining his past I thought Fushigoro will yell out "Who cares what the stupid clan expects of you, what do you want for yourself is what matters. You are free to do what you want, It's your life!" but he's too chill for that XD. I'm sure Itadori would have done that though.

Fushigoro's sword. Man I wanna see more of that!

Gojo is the best sensei or what? Haha.

What, old man with a taste for rock and roll XD. Man that was a great character development right there. No wonder it is one of the best anime this season.

I wish they explained more about the VCurtain. I read that they did a proper explanation in the Manga and I hope they don't skip it in the next episode!

PS: Thnx for linking the manga panel shot of Hanami coming out of the forest. It was great!
Apr 2020
That was epic felt like few seconds yoo
Feb 12, 2021 9:06 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Waah that Gakuganji gramps, I thought he would whip out some traditional weapons like katana or spear but turned out it's electric guitar....

Can't wait for his fight next week ^.^

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Feb 12, 2021 9:20 PM

Aug 2019
as if shit didn't hit 100 already, we've got a third party coming in and ruining the damn game. Fushiguro vs Noritoshi's fight was clean, Noritoshi seems to be a formidable foe with his curse blood ability however Fushiguro seems to have had a massive 1up since we last saw him smack someone. Saw a bit of Noritoshi past. which i guess helps justify why he's doing what he does and such.

I'm hoping they give an explanation to how the other group of curse users managed to find the jujutsu school, and not because they just looked the place up on google maps, and talk about bad timing for the jujutsu students. Be it the new invading group actually used the festival for their advantage, or couldn't care more about it, the students are at a massive disadvantage as they've probably spent half their energy on each other.

Damn, ngl there were a few scenes that had me shook like Inumaki telling the two to run, but honestly i found Gojou actually recoiling back from the barrier's feedback and his reaction, to be 100x more spooky. You know shit is serious when Gojou didn't expect that to happen.
Gramps contributing and taking his own fights his way, i don't know why i didn't expect it, but for some reason i'm not even surprised anymore. Old men in anime are just built different i swear.

Super interested in this special grade curse we saw, although we've only seen a few special grade curses, this one definitely seems to hold the title as one, acting like a higher being of sorts and being almost invulnerable to attacks.

Looking forward to next episode, as if it wasn't a fight to the death already, everyone is gonna have to all in now, and now they're safety net in the form of Gojou has been taking away.
Feb 12, 2021 9:34 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
This is it! A serious fight! Yeah, finally Hanami and Mahito, entering the school! Though, idk who that one cursed user was, but well, at least his contribution might revealed how good that Gakuganji ojii-chan looks alike with his guitar (?). But, the other teacher, Utahime looked weak. Idk why her depiction, from the op sequence, and then this, lead my conclusion to her, struggle...

Poor Toge, though. He seemed to getting tired, using up all the power of that sound technique. Then, by no means, even the combination from Fushiguro attack and those closed eyes Kumo clan blood manipulation technique seems couldn't handle Hanami out by themself. They needed to gather up, asap. But, lol, Miwa enjoyed sleeping in the corner. Could she received a peace under the effect of her sleep? Or someone arrive and saves her butt out? Well, lets see who die first, and let Gojou sensei rock with his technique ....

Juju sanpo look extremely creepy this fuckin time too. Though, why Mahito got that voluptuous item? Lmao. Smh completely with Hanami and Jougou. Seriously....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 12, 2021 10:05 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
All it took was for the old man to pull out an electric guitar and now I kinda like him lol.

Poor useless Miwa, she’s still a favorite of mine at least.
Feb 12, 2021 10:09 PM
Dec 2020
JJK gets better and better every week. Amazing episode. I’m so grateful to MAPPA for making such an amazing anime adaption. Maybe the best anime adaption ever imo
Feb 12, 2021 10:13 PM

Jan 2013
The tournament arc is over and the invasion arc has just begun lol
But for sure this seems like it will be tough for everyone, those curses seem way too OP! I guess Yuuji will gotta do something xD

Also wow, Inumaki is pretty OP! Hope we will see more.
Yuuji gotta end things fast with Toudou.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 12, 2021 10:22 PM
Jun 2020
KANLen09 said:
The finale of the Tokyo-Kyoto Sister School arc, with the men: the Shikigami fight of Fushiguro vs. Kamo.

Funny that Miwa got a call from Mechamaru Inumaki to sleep, forfeiting her place in the race.

Kamo's backstory, birthed from a rotten concubine and favoured being the fake heir of the Kamo clan, same circumstances as Fushiguro's, only more crude.

Just as things are about to get crazy, Mahito, Hanami and some cursed spirits comes to break the enjoyment, fending both schools together for a common target: Gojou-sensei.

The old fart principal being a musical junker, HAH. Can't wait to see his side of the battle.

Time...without humans. Die...and become wise.

Yeah, that old man definitely surprised me
Feb 12, 2021 10:48 PM

Dec 2018
Finally, those villains have arrived and someone new?
Hanami a girl? this whole time I thought she a man xD Or maybe special curse being is genderless??

Wow, at first I thought that bow Kyoto guy is weak when he's using a bow... He's quite strong.. I guess
Gramp with electric guitar really is a surprise for me, wonder what his curse power is....

That jujustroll! JuugoxHanami~~

Feb 12, 2021 10:56 PM

Feb 2020
It was coold to see Inumaki in action. Great episode! :)
Feb 12, 2021 10:57 PM

Nov 2014
Shinuki_n_Reborn said:
ttcchen said:
Well JJK did start it off using many shounen tropes but they delivered it rather well and even flipped some cliches on its head so im not complaining but JJK will eventually become pretty unique when season 2 and 3 comes out. Ngl season 1 has the boringest arcs of jjk.?

lol This is word by word the same explanation that everybody uses about every popular battle shounen in history, "it starts cliche and using common shounen tropes but it becomes unique after a while, and being honest season 1 adapts the least good arcs of this series, season 2 it's when it will start to get really good" and i'm loving JJK but it is what it is kkkk
well you'll either have to take my word for it or keep watching and you'll see. I have no way of erasing your doubts without spoiling you. Just keep in mind that there's a reason why everyone's showering JJK in praises instead of other relatively new shounen animes like Fire Force, Demon Slayer, Black Clover, and My Hero Academia.
Feb 12, 2021 11:48 PM

Aug 2020
Can’t wait to see more of Inumaki. Also, that rockstar look on Gakuganji was so extra XD

The little snippet for the next ep was pretty exciting. Really liked this 18th ep and enjoyed the previous one as well.

On another note, mad props for the consistently stunning art. A 10/10 for me so far.

Feb 12, 2021 11:52 PM

Oct 2016
Chotto matte, what the fuck was that Juju Stroll lmao. That was fucking hilarious, Hanami and Jougo romcom spinoff when?

Megumi and Noritoshi fight was pretty dope, as dope as Noritoshi doping lmao. Miwa being an adorable cinnamon roll as always, someone get her out of there please before she gets attacked in her sleep. If Inumaki has combat abilities he'd be broken as shit. Next episode looks lit, looking forward to it. Also looking forward to how rockstar principal gramps's power works.
Feb 13, 2021 12:01 AM

Apr 2020
Man every scene in this episode is fucking great.

> Toge putting Miwa into sleep, and the starting line of the episode was really hilarious.

> Fushiguro vs Kamo fight. Nice fight between the two.

> Toge speaking normally is VERY COOL. MADE ME GOOSEBUMP AS HELL!

> The OST they used when the higher ups are meeting, GOLD.

> That change in the environment when the veil was put in the Jujutsu Tech was nice.

> Principal Gakuganji is a FUCKING ROCKSTAR. HELL YES, that explains the guitar riff from the 2nd OP.

> That funny as hell Juju Stroll.

Next week is Black Flash, and so far Jujutsu Kaisen is picking up again!
Feb 13, 2021 12:17 AM
Jan 2020
This episode was awesome. The fights were cool but now we have imposters and there super strong curses. Killing Itadori will have to wait for a while. Looks like both the teams are gonna fight together. Satorou cant enter the veid and that’s alarming. The curse which wants to save this planet? Get outta here.
Feb 13, 2021 12:35 AM
Aug 2020
My mouth was open by the end of the episode :o
Feb 13, 2021 12:46 AM

Jan 2018
Zettaheisinium said:
MappaPrefersJJK said:

The direction and storyboard not being as good (subjective) as last week episode doesn't mean it's weak

Yeah. The direction of this episode was not that good. It was bad even. Their were a few close up shots that were just absurd. Caused mixed feelings for the episode. When you've such amazing things to show but you don't align it in a proper way, it just fails. It was like a badly timed hilarious joke.

A few close up shots and it's bad lmao? Ok whatever to each their own
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Feb 13, 2021 12:49 AM

Apr 2020
Zenitsu is hella cool! also I eally like hearing Toge's voice

Dang! the animation is hella good
Feb 13, 2021 1:04 AM

Jan 2021
MappaPrefersJJK said:
Zettaheisinium said:

Yeah. The direction of this episode was not that good. It was bad even. Their were a few close up shots that were just absurd. Caused mixed feelings for the episode. When you've such amazing things to show but you don't align it in a proper way, it just fails. It was like a badly timed hilarious joke.

No No. Not just because of that. They just made it absurd. I felt there was a lot of inconsistency too. This is strictly in comparison to the last episode which had fluid direction and interconnected scenes. It was still a good episode. The basic issue here is that they were not able to meet the standards they had set for themselves. Don't you agree that the last episode was better?
Feb 13, 2021 1:20 AM

Jan 2019
Those Jujutsu Strolls are an amazing break after a very action intensive episode, i love them so much and this weeks especially lol
Feb 13, 2021 1:31 AM

Jan 2018
Zettaheisinium said:
MappaPrefersJJK said:

No No. Not just because of that. They just made it absurd. I felt there was a lot of inconsistency too. This is strictly in comparison to the last episode which had fluid direction and interconnected scenes. It was still a good episode. The basic issue here is that they were not able to meet the standards they had set for themselves. Don't you agree that the last episode was better?

Last episode was way more action, this one is more build-up, they're directed differently that's all, imo this episode was as good as the others.
Except you and a few others, people seem to enjoy this episode as much as the others so maybe the problem isn't the direction but your expectations.
Like I said to each their own but if it was really a bad directed episode there would have been much more criticism here, on reddit, twitter etc.
Without lying, I've only seen 3 people (you included) talking about bad direction... The overall reception is the same as always so they were able to meet their standards.
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Feb 13, 2021 1:46 AM
Jan 2020
Fushiguro’s battle was amazing, he sure has improved. Also Inumaki finally got more screentime, he’s one of my fav characters in JJK. The old man bringing out the electric guitar for sure made me laugh, i was def not expecting that lol.
Feb 13, 2021 1:54 AM

Mar 2015
I lost it when gramps pulled out the electric guitar. I was wondering who had a guitar based on the opening, wasn't expecting it to be him.

So Megumi is one of the big clans bastard son I assume?

I liked Hanami's speech about how the planet knows some people are good to it but that's not enough. It do be like that huh

That JuJU Stroll tho... New ship sailed. Also school girl Mahito made me feel things I'm not sure I wanna feel...
Feb 13, 2021 2:09 AM

Sep 2020
Awesome like always
Feb 13, 2021 2:16 AM

Jan 2021
MappaPrefersJJK said:
Zettaheisinium said:

Last episode was way more action, this one is more build-up, they're directed differently that's all, imo this episode was as good as the others.
Except you and a few others, people seem to enjoy this episode as much as the others so maybe the problem isn't the direction but your expectations.
Like I said to each their own but if it was really a bad directed episode there would have been much more criticism here, on reddit, twitter etc.
Without lying, I've only seen 3 people (you included) talking about bad direction... The overall reception is the same as always so they were able to meet their standards.

Yeah you don't have to agree with what I say. It is more of a level then an expectation (Maybe it's tough for you to understand cz I'm not able to describe it properly). I'm just voicing my opinion that's all. Although it doesn't matter that how many people are talking about this or that. As you must know SnK fan base is very biased. JJK fanbase is pretty good and the forums are solid. I don't want it to be crowded by fanbois/gals refusing to see any constructive criticism. I'm merely comparing both of these as they are most popular among the audience this season.

Anyways, the next episode is going to be lit. I'm looking forward to that!
Feb 13, 2021 2:28 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Now that Nobara and Itadoi have faced their foes next up is Megumi. His shikigami sure is managing to defy the odds here though. With the power of the blood in effect his opponent sure got a massive boost in speed and power. Poor Miwa losing in such a embarrassing manner. But given the stage it proved to be a perfect opportunity for the enemy to appear to and wreck havoc within it. The principal's choice of gear was surprising to say the least. The masked special grade sure had one hell of a hard skin. Still as curses go this one sure is a curious one not to mention a tough challenge for them. Curious to see how these two fights will play out next ep.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2021 2:50 AM

Jul 2016
Luminisce said:
Can’t wait to see more of Inumaki. Also, that rockstar look on Gakuganji was so extra XD

The little snippet for the next ep was pretty exciting. Really liked this 18th ep and enjoyed the previous one as well.

On another note, mad props for the consistently stunning art. A 10/10 for me so far.

Inumaki seems like he will be a badass in th3e future...

What will Goju do now...
Feb 13, 2021 2:51 AM
Mar 2018
In the midst of a really exciting fight, the cursed spirit Hanami coming out of no where. Damn was hoping to see Fushiguro fight more, but based on the opening, we'll definitely see more action from everyone against Hanami.

Feb 13, 2021 4:18 AM

Oct 2008
another Sasuga episode!
looks like the enemy's strategy is to keep Gojou away from them huh...looks like no one from the enemy can match-up to Satoru!
5/5.

Feb 13, 2021 4:34 AM
Apr 2019
"As the Great Teacher Gojou"
Small reference to GTO and I loved it.

That Juju Stroll at the end is bizzare though.
Feb 13, 2021 5:10 AM
Aug 2019
The action in this episode was great. Poor Miwa the useless. Megumi shined this episode he's improved quite a lot and also a little backstory of Kamo. Old man taking out that electric guitar was badass.
Wtf is that Juju stroll gender-bent Mahito? cursed.

Feb 13, 2021 5:13 AM

Jul 2020
Inumaki in the juju scroll segment was good. Of course the whole episode was good, but that stood out the most for me.
Feb 13, 2021 5:20 AM
Jun 2019
Another banger I'm really excited to see what itadori and toudou are going to do in this situation. I'm guessing some awesome fights are on the way. Can't wait!
Feb 13, 2021 5:26 AM
May 2020
Aside everything that happened on the main episode,

what the fuck with that weird juju sanpo
Feb 13, 2021 5:53 AM

May 2013
Didn't expect at all that Gramps is a guitar user. WTF :D
Feb 13, 2021 6:43 AM
May 2020
Fushiguro vs Noritosh some a lovely fight. I'm wondering how someone was able to create a domain expansion that actively filters out a particular person
Feb 13, 2021 7:00 AM
Oct 2016
Why did Gojo run when he can teleport?
Feb 13, 2021 7:11 AM
Dec 2015
That Jujutsu Stroll though xD
Feb 13, 2021 7:18 AM

Mar 2010
Whoa shit is hitting the turd, that old man surprised me lolz, but damn infusing two cursed spirits didn't think i'd see that.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 13, 2021 8:09 AM

Mar 2019
I really loved the effects on the curse speech voice of Inumaki :0
And the water was not.. CGI?! im impressed! it was so beautiful! it kinda gave me kimetsu vibes
Megumi is evolving! i really like his powers.
and... the jujusanpo ahahha it was so funny lol i wish we got some Sukuna jujusanpo screentime- like that special panel (on the manga) of Sukuna hitting on Mahito lol
Know your place, fool. - Ryomen Sukuna
Feb 13, 2021 8:26 AM
Feb 2021
I really need Inumaki to put me to sleep instead of Miwa, I wouldn mind the extra help... But pleae dont listen to me sleep after like with her, thats just creppy
Feb 13, 2021 8:57 AM
Jan 2021
MAPPA goat for the animation these past 2 eps.
Feb 13, 2021 10:31 AM
Aug 2015
Same old, same old.

When someone's speaking => it's retarded.
When no one's speaking => it's fun.

Gosh, I wish the writer stopped pretending there's a profound story behind his wanna be cool scene ... take responsibility, you wanna make a cool anime so JUST DO IT ! don't go ruin it by making retarded speech every now and then. (u_u)

I'm wondering if these speech would be less excruciating if the anime wasn't such a rip off ...
Anyway, I like the show, really do, but only when there's no one speaking, I don't like writing made for 4 years old child whom never saw an anime in his life. :/
Feb 13, 2021 10:41 AM
May 2019
This was one of the worst episodes of the series. I'd say this episode is every flaw that JJK has in one episode (aside from bad comedy). I thought that maybe the current arc was building to something interesting, but this episode made the last few episodes feel like filler, and there was hardly a transition to what the story is trying to do now. That brings me to storytelling. JJK has interesting initial ideas, but the story the show tries to tell doesn't even flow with what is currently going on. There's very little build to the characters, but then once a fight happens we get a flashback where JJK tells us "this is the real story," yet that story is so disconnected from what's going on. The current arc is a low stakes competition arc, but this show wants to give us these backstories to make us feel for the characters and get hyped. Now, on top of the bad storytelling we have a bunch of shounen cliches thrown on top of each occurring conflict to pair with those backstories. Do they add anything? No. I don't even dislike this show, but every arc has gotten my hopes up only for the show to squander its potential. I just lowered my rating to a 5.
Feb 13, 2021 11:29 AM

Nov 2014
Mugglus said:
Why did Gojo run when he can teleport?
I read something like he needs to do something (like meet requirements) in order to teleport.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2021 11:30 AM

Nov 2014
G_Spark233 said:
Fushiguro's fight was cool. Even if the other guy was trying way too hard to sympathise with him.

The tree guy's voice is unfitting. I don't understand why they would give it a female voice...

I definitely didn't expect the old man to suddenly pull out a guitar of all things. WTF
I am sure there is a reason as of why Hanaki uses a female voice.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2020

280 by satyrelfheim »»
Today, 10:03 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

650 by srkAIOH_008 »»
Today, 8:02 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2020

347 by satyrelfheim »»
Yesterday, 6:22 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2020

335 by nightjasmine »»
Yesterday, 4:28 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2020

207 by nightjasmine »»
Yesterday, 3:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.