Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fruits Basket Collector's Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 6, 2020 5:33 PM

Sep 2018
I'm sure that the bug holding by Tohru is horned dynastid! I'm confused why the eng translation said it's rhinoceros beetle. I noticed the bug because I always caught that one in AC lol

Kyo is so sweet on the beach scene when he give her a floatie ❤️ he always notice if Tohru is in good or bad mood. Kyaah!
I thought Tohru's dad already passed away.
Jul 7, 2020 6:44 PM

May 2013
I've always found Shigure's sly side v interesting lol. I hope it's all for the right reasons xP

Kyo-kun really knows Tohru well. You can tell she is well loved by him ^-^ it's sweet. He's also extremely protective of her and pays close attention to detail (for example, remembering she can't breathe while swimming so he was already at the rocks to get her)

I hope Yuki and Tohru get their dark secrets sorted out ;A; hate to see them suffering </3
Kokoro_KotashimaJul 7, 2020 6:52 PM
Aug 9, 2020 4:09 AM

Aug 2017
Oh, the beach episode! Wtf is Rin doing lmao. We know that Yuki was the boy from the hat, it makes sense now. I feel bad for Tooru for her dad, kinda rude question that Hiro made.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 13, 2020 5:59 AM
Aug 2012
Seijatachiiii said:
yooo what was that with shigure and rin?? completely caught me off guard... bUT THEN THAT WITH AIKTO??? yall what is going ON like?

My entire reaction right now lol. I'm so glad this series got its anime restarted. I don't remember it being this deep and exciting.
Sep 6, 2020 4:17 AM

Jun 2020
...... ?????? ... . . . ???? rin and shigure.. ?? ?? ? ??? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? lol ??? ? ?? ? ? ?? ??????

they were all so cute at the beach. especially tohru LOL

LMAO at haru always saying the funniest shit in his dead-pan voice. furukawa makoto is amazing x)

this was just *****______********

so is shigure everyone's boy toy. i don't blame them tho. what is up with akito!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Oct 29, 2020 11:33 PM

Oct 2013
between that shot of Rin's tits and that shot of Tohru's ass... did the animation staff forget their demographic? (or maybe realize their demographic?) who wrote this episode??

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Nov 12, 2020 2:53 AM

Dec 2013
I'm amazed that Kyo knows how Toru feels from the swimming to the catching of beetles. What's up with Rin? I feel bad for Haru since that girl doesn't seem to care about him anymore. And I hate Shigure here, he's really sketchy.

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Nov 24, 2020 7:17 PM

Feb 2014
That Tohru butt shot and Rin's cleavage, almost forgot I was supposed to be watching a shoujo, not that I complain tho ;)
Feb 26, 2021 12:02 PM

May 2018
So, Akito is fucking both Shigure and Kureno?

Shigure and Akito are two sides of the same coin. They both want what they want, and will do whatever it takes to get it, even if it requires manipulating situations and those around them. Shigure is a little more stealth in his approach, versus Akito, who basically relies on abusing authority.

No perfect characters. Everyone is flawed in their own ways. That's real.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Mar 6, 2021 9:25 AM

May 2016
yes yes yes!!! I loved this episode! The start of summer!! The blue cap too ;-; Also, what the hell is Rin doing with Shigure???? Stuff's gonna go doooown.
Mar 18, 2021 7:06 AM

Jun 2019
Hey... everyone's favorite. A beach episode. YAYYY
Apr 20, 2021 2:19 PM

Mar 2010
Ah They all seem to still be holding on to past trauma's being a kid is such a fucking pain lolz. Can't wait for the storm.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 18, 2021 7:23 AM

Apr 2020
Shigure's just gotten much more mysterious now

What Hiro said to Tohru was really unpleasant smh

Akito acts like he has a very weak body. Does he?
Jun 8, 2021 7:31 AM
Mar 2021
It was so obvious that Yuki was the one that gave Tohru the hat lol. But wtf is Shigure and Akito planning. And what's up with Rin and Shigure, Shigure is such a shady person and a very interesting character.
Aug 6, 2021 8:02 AM

Jul 2021
ummm that shot of Rin caught me off guard. why are they so much into beetles? What is shigure doing? it would be interesting to have akito in the beach house.
Sep 10, 2021 3:05 PM

Jul 2015
Hiro really should stop that insensitive way of posing questions before he gets punched.

Pleasant surprise to see Hattori walking happily with a girl although I'm quite clueless on whats exactly happening with 'playboy' Shigure, Rin and Akito.

Dec 5, 2021 8:36 AM

Dec 2007
shigure is so sneaky.

tohru must have some mom issues lol.
Feb 26, 2022 7:43 PM

Nov 2015
WHATT?? Akito is coming too??? Oh noooo, I didn't remember that!! I just hope neither Tohru, Yuki or Kyo are hurt by this!!

I remember Shigure to be meanier in the manga than in the original anime adaptation, BUT WHY?? D:
Jan 29, 2023 8:26 AM

Jul 2022
Well, it was said a long time ago that Shigure is a mdf but man, as seen on occasions I thought it would change a bit but it really is a mdf
And I already want to see what he will do Akito, he is always behind everything but in the past and he has hardly done anything in the present
Feb 15, 5:44 PM

Aug 2022
This was the episode where my empathy for Tohru truly deepened. The way she navigated Shiro's harsh, albeit unintentional, words really struck a chord with me. Poor Tohru, her usual resilience just made her vulnerability all the more touching this time around. Also, the episode’s approach to the beach setting was refreshingly respectful, focusing on emotional depth over the typical fanservice, which is all too common elsewhere.

Kyo's instinctive recognition of Tohru’s distress, despite her best efforts to hide it, really highlighted the depth of their connection. It’s rare and beautiful to see such intuitive understanding between characters. Then there's Yuki, who nearly had my heart stop with his almost confessions and tender moments with Tohru. His illness scene, in particular, where he expresses a wish to open up to her, was incredibly moving.

Yet, it seems every time Yuki edges closer to revealing his feelings, an interruption swoops in, frustratingly so. Meanwhile, Kyo appears to be getting more chances to strengthen his bond with Tohru, tilting the balance ever so slightly. Despite this, I’m still in Yuki’s corner, hopeful for more moments where he can share his heart. His silver-haired charm and the glimpses of vulnerability he shows have me rooting for him all the way.
May 16, 4:58 AM

Apr 2017
Shigure is just... I'm honestly confused.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2020

240 by LuxuriousHeart »»
May 28, 9:26 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2020

127 by LuxuriousHeart »»
May 27, 11:42 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2020

124 by LuxuriousHeart »»
May 27, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2020

106 by LuxuriousHeart »»
May 27, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2020

142 by LuxuriousHeart »»
May 27, 10:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.