Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 11, 2020 9:52 AM

Aug 2017
The Jaguar Warrior is annoying and that fake tension scene was worse.

3/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 24, 2020 1:21 PM
Sep 2019
I am enjoying this less and less. It seems just one quest after the other. The anachronisms are annoying (i.e. the Jaguar wearing sneakers and the electric riff when the Mayan goddess leaves with that bird). They do a lot of blah blah but it feels all empty.
Apr 25, 2020 8:06 AM

Oct 2018
twoego said:
This show is getting ruined for me by Fujimaru, I literally want him dead and gone. He's a literal waste of space, the ultimate and final manifestation and embodiment of "boring"; whereas, he is treated as some divine hyper-cool character in spite of being what I said he is. Even Gilgamesh, the further in the show, the more out-of-character he is starting to act. Sorry, but in spite of the animation giving my eyes stupefying pleasure, sitting through this show is just a pain in the ass (this being a reference to literal "ass," because of you-know-what).

I think the Same, for me the show it getting boring because of that, It feels out of place, but well...I'll try to finish it, I really want to like this anime.
May 5, 2020 8:33 AM

Dec 2018
I thought it was super saiyan Rin in the OP but turned out it was a different person.

Ana is so grudgeful.

There's a man of culture right there that choose to lie down and wait for Quetzalcoatl to smash her own body to the ground to land than to run away.

Well, at this rate I'm not even surprised if Quetzalcoatl or even Gorgon joins the harem.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
May 3, 2021 11:18 AM

Sep 2012
Ritsuka mastered seduction of Divine beings lol

Jaguar was easier to win over then Ishtar lol
Nov 7, 2021 11:07 AM

May 2021
more istar interactions cute
Inhales oxygen
Jan 3, 2022 6:51 AM

Apr 2013
Another mess of an episode. This show is seriously missing the harem tag. The protagonist is even better than Naruto at using the talk-no-jutsu, also all women in the world apparently wanna marry him. Doesn't help that Taiga in a jaguar costume is there once again which is such a retarded plot point in this story that I don't even know what to say about it anymore.
Sep 21, 2023 8:42 AM

Apr 2015
...oh my god. I'm trying to endure this utter garbage because of Gilgamesh, but I'm sure near my limit
Jan 11, 2:37 PM
Jul 2023
- Gilgamesh is making something, it’s funny in the dub
- Quetsa is a Mexican god yet is blonde with green eyes….
- More Ishtar x Fuji, love to see it :3
- Jaguar recruited with rizz, this was very funny
- Anna is hilarious in dub. “die die die die”
- Talk no jutsu is the plan? Bs
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» watch order

Strat2005 - May 17

9 by n7pidgey »»
May 20, 11:59 AM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2020

185 by keynutil »»
Apr 11, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2019

173 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 9, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2019

287 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 9, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2019

176 by keynutil »»
Apr 1, 3:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.