Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Mar 5, 2019 3:01 AM
Feb 2018
Artur_Moreira said:
fbradcdsc said:
This season is a trainwreck and i can't believe people are praising it. The first 7 episodes were filler garbage with brainless gags and a sprinkle of character building here and there. Ep 8 ended on a high note just to have the cliffhanger ruined 20 seconds later in the trailer.
Here we have a rushed ass episode, characters joking while we were still wondering if mob's family was alive, an enemy organization which has the most laughable motive, new characters with no charisma.
A long shot from the originality and the pacing of season 1, i wonder if they are still following the source material because they clearly have no idea what they're doing.
What has this series come to.

I think that you have no idea what you're talking about ... but I just observe the fact that you said that the first 7 episodes is "garbage" but pointed out that "episode 8 ended on a high note" like a brat "edgelord of darkness" "only cool if have death"
LOL
it seems like you still do not understand that mob is above all, a story about adolescence, maturation and power responsibilities and not about an "edgelord kid seeking revenge for the parents death! OMG so dark! I'm so mature!"

If you can't see how poorly the cliffhanger and the reveal was handled then good for you. Blissful ignorance.
Keep having fun looking at empty characters making faces and voices.
I realized where this series is going when i realized a Reigen episode was my favourite so far. And I hate Reigen.
I mean, look at how Koyama was introduced in season 1, slowly building through multiple episodes. We got to see more of him than the ultimate 5 combined and there's just 4 episodes left.
But hey, we got the urban legends episode, that was fun right?
Good for you, for real.
fbradcdscMar 5, 2019 3:09 AM
Mar 5, 2019 3:08 AM
Sep 2018
fbradcdsc said:
Artur_Moreira said:

I think that you have no idea what you're talking about ... but I just observe the fact that you said that the first 7 episodes is "garbage" but pointed out that "episode 8 ended on a high note" like a brat "edgelord of darkness" "only cool if have death"
LOL
it seems like you still do not understand that mob is above all, a story about adolescence, maturation and power responsibilities and not about an "edgelord kid seeking revenge for the parents death! OMG so dark! I'm so mature!"

If you can't see how poorly the cliffhanger and the reveal was handled then good for you. Blissful ignorance.
Keep having fun looking at empty characters making faces and voices
One of your complaints was about how the new villains motives are laughable. This is literally the point. Rewatch episode 12 of season 1. If you can't see how the previous 7 episodes build up Mob's character and fleshes out the themes then you really need to pay more attention - it's not hard to see.
Mar 5, 2019 3:11 AM
Feb 2018
DumpsterKing said:
fbradcdsc said:

Keep having fun looking at empty characters making faces and voices
One of your complaints was about how the new villains motives are laughable. This is literally the point. Rewatch episode 12 of season 1. If you can't see how the previous 7 episodes build up Mob's character and fleshes out the themes then you really need to pay more attention - it's not hard to see.

At least in season 1 their depth was faked. Now they're nothing more than gag material.
I realized where this series is going when i realized a Reigen episode was my favourite so far. And I hate Reigen.
I mean, look at how Koyama was introduced in season 1, slowly building through multiple episodes. We got to see more of him than the ultimate 5 combined and there's just 4 episodes left.
Good for you, for real.
Mar 5, 2019 3:24 AM

Feb 2013
I'm glad his family is safe, phew!
The Ultimate 5 guys will be worthy opponents.
Mar 5, 2019 3:30 AM
Sep 2018
fbradcdsc said:
DumpsterKing said:

At least in season 1 their depth was faked. Now they're nothing more than gag material.
I mean, look at how Koyama was introduced in season 1, slowly building through multiple episodes. We got to see more of him than the ultimate 5 combined and there are just 4 episodes left.
Good for you, for real.
The last scene in episode 1 talking about valuing yourself more, the urban legends was foreshadowing for later, the third episode had Mob questioning his morality, the fourth was set up for the fifth which talked about Mob realising he can change people for the better, use his power for good and appreciating how far he's come, episode 6 and 7 being about how Reigen has been a static character until now and recognising he needs to change along with Reigen. Episode 8 shows how far Mob has developed to and has other characters recognising this leading up to the cliffhanger which effectively got the anime audience to sympathise with what Mob felt at the moment and the rest of the arc is about confirming the ideals Mob represents and contrasting them with Claws' ideology. The actual villains don't matter that much, what they represent does and that gets thoroughly explained within the arc.
Mar 5, 2019 3:40 AM

Feb 2010
Dimple is saving everyone's ass in this season, well i loved him so it's so good to see him doing so well, love Teru and Reigen spotlight as well

MP is automatically the best of this season rn and as the climax we're going back to Claw again.

It looks like we won't get

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Mar 5, 2019 4:20 AM

Dec 2013
These ultimate 5 guys are no joke!

I didn’t expect Teru to get destroyed so easily.
Mar 5, 2019 4:20 AM
Feb 2019
OK,this episode is a bit dissapointing,the cliffhanger last episode is sure cheap and and the Claw's plan is kinda edgy and stupid,but it is not that bad and one episode can't make the whole season shit guys.All of you who shit talk this episode probably Kaguya-sama or Shield Hero fangay who have got butthurt for so so long because Mob and Dororo shit stomp your stupid ass anime so so hard
Mar 5, 2019 4:22 AM
Sep 2018
SYquan2000 said:
OK,this episode is a bit dissapointing,the cliffhanger last episode is sure cheap and and the Claw's plan is kinda edgy and stupid,but it is not that bad and one episode can't make the whole season shit guys.All of you who shit talk this episode probably Kaguya-sama or Shield Hero fangay who have got butthurt for so so long because Mob and Dororo shit stomp your stupid ass anime so so hard
Reminder that Claw is supposed to be a joke. Re-watch episode 12
Mar 5, 2019 4:51 AM
Jul 2018
My body is ready, ONE-Sensei
Mar 5, 2019 5:29 AM
Jan 2019
Oh my God! This second season ends up getting really good. The Claw boss? The Supercinco? Domination of the world? Total destruction? Father VS Son? Psychic war? ... The 7 episodes of relative peace are over, now the real storm begins.
I love that former enemies have now become allies of Mob and his friends, and I find it very funny that they consider Reigen their leader, although I do not blame them after the impression he made in the first season. LOL.
PD: Ekubo was a great support in that moment of anger that Mob suffered when he saw that room on fire. If not there, who knows what would have happened. It was a great relief to know that his family was fine. I suppose that in another opportunity we will see MOB ???%.
Mar 5, 2019 6:51 AM
Oct 2017
vipergod said:
bitchassdarius said:
3 different characters explain their powers unprompted. for how good the art is, the scripts are frustratingly amateur, and i mean legitimately amateur, as if written by a college student in a scriptwriting 101 class. every character has to explain every little detail that doesn't matter, like how hanazawa tells the guy from claw how he ended up sensing him in the park. there's so much dumb shit that the audience doesn't really need to know that is spoonfed to them for no real reason, sometimes to the point of actually hurting the show. the uneasiness surrounding the veracity of dimple's attempt to calm mob down would have actually been materialized if they didn't spell it out for the audience by having reigen ask dimple if he was lying or not. they didn't need to do this, especially since 5 minutes later it's confirmed his family is unharmed anyway. this is just redundant, useless writing and it's actively bad.

LUL its funny that i see this kinda comment on s2 of this show! mate its a PG-13 action(shounen) comedy, explaining their power is a part of genre, luffy doesn't need to say "gomogomo no jet pistol" every time but he does!
as for dimple part! story writing is totally fine dimple and reigen don't know about the parents its necessary for their character to talk about that :|

you're essentially saying the scriptwriting is on par with one piece and dbz, which is not a good thing. there's also a slight difference between having a "good guy" explain a villain's power to another "good guy," which makes sense, and one dude explaining his power to the guy that he's fighting, which is completely absurd for reasons that shouldn't need to be explained. you just can't convince me that a show is the greatest thing since sliced bread when it does dumb shit like that constantly.

additionally, people LOVE to sing praises about mob psycho's "amazing directing and cinematography," but where is that directing when it comes to this redundant script? is the directing really that great when so often the laziest route is taken to explain powers so vulgarly in the script? if they really need to explain everyone's psychic powers through dialogue, or shit like hanazawa giving shimazaki a play-by-play of how he happened upon shimazaki and the PM in the park for no real reason instead of just letting the viewers figure it out by themselves, can you earnestly say the directing is flawless?
bitchassdariusMar 5, 2019 6:58 AM
Mar 5, 2019 7:39 AM

Jan 2014
can't wait to see Mob one shotted them all
Mar 5, 2019 8:14 AM

Mar 2018
This episode could've been great if the tension built up from the previous episode was not lost. But they messed up by adding funny sound effects as well as suddenly changing the tone from serious to comedic for Dimple's dialogue.

I don't know if it's just me or the animation quality for this episode took a noticeable hit. The characters did not look as good as compared to the episodes thus far. Also, it's not as fluid as the episodes from before.

This episode also suffers from pacing issues. Everything seems rushed. The whole Claw organisation thing felt rushed. There was not enough time spent to introduce the members making the whole thing feel cheap.

3/5 for me, sadly, as the previous episodes were great thus far.
Alpha_DruidMar 5, 2019 8:32 AM
Mar 5, 2019 8:54 AM

Mar 2018
fbradcdsc said:
This season is a trainwreck and i can't believe people are praising it. The first 7 episodes were filler garbage with brainless gags and a sprinkle of character building here and there. Ep 8 ended on a high note just to have the cliffhanger ruined 20 seconds later in the trailer.
Here we have a rushed ass episode, characters joking while we were still wondering if mob's family was alive, an enemy organization which has the most laughable motive, new characters with no charisma.
A long shot from the originality and the pacing of season 1, i wonder if they are still following the source material because they clearly have no idea what they're doing.
What has this series come to.

While I agree with you that this episode was bad as in not properly resolving the cliffhanger from previous episode, I very much disagree with you that the previous episodes were garbage. They were some of the best episodes of any anime this season. The character development for Mob and especially Reigen was phenomenal.
Mar 5, 2019 10:35 AM
May 2016
lmaoing eternally at the edgelords who're buttmad that this series didn't go down the edgefest path they wanted. Are we gonna ignore the established tone set for the series over the past 8 eps and the first season? How retarded do you have to be to be upset that this show didn't take an edgy, cruel and violent turn? Man I don't know if it's just MAL but you guys are something else.
Mar 5, 2019 11:30 AM

Aug 2017
I was trolled lmao.

Anyway, the episode was very good!
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 5, 2019 11:39 AM

Nov 2010
I was pretty sure the deaths would be fake after first seeing the ep, kinda got spoiled with "it's going to be ok" after that on some comments i saw so was sure it was another of those fake deaths that Mob Psycho has had two already now three. I think that's ok, would have hated if Ritsu and/or his parents died, would change the tone of show too much. However I still think it was resolved way too quickly in the ep and seemed bit of backpedaling after that cliffhanger they pulled on people.

I did like Reigen and Dimple pointing out they might be still dead, but in other hand we saw they weren't so not suspense about that anymore. Also I'd have liked see Mob explode more before he was brought back, but I did like his 100% emotion though i'm not sure what emotion it was, revenge? another blast of animosity? (i'd like if they told us more since it's kinda cool to see different 100% emotions like sadness, courage, rage and animosity we have had so far).

Lot of stuff happened this ep, but I feel like I need to back a bit and have another take on all new characters that were introduced cause that was a lot.

Also loved the fight between Teru and new villain guy, pretty badass fight and abilities from both. And I feel like Shou will be interesting character, i still wonder if he kinda kidnapped Ritsu or not lol, and I would like to know what his motivations are, other than not letting his father embrass him or is that just it.

Mar 5, 2019 11:43 AM
Sep 2018
KomaDoll said:
I was pretty sure the deaths would be fake after first seeing the ep, kinda got spoiled with "it's going to be ok" after that on some comments i saw so was sure it was another of those fake deaths that Mob Psycho has had two already now three. I think that's ok, would have hated if Ritsu and/or his parents died, would change the tone of show too much. However I still think it was resolved way too quickly in the ep and seemed bit of backpedaling after that cliffhanger they pulled on people.

I did like Reigen and Dimple pointing out they might be still dead, but in other hand we saw they weren't so not suspense about that anymore. Also I'd have liked see Mob explode more before he was brought back, but I did like his 100% emotion though i'm not sure what emotion it was, revenge? another blast of animosity? (i'd like if they told us more since it's kinda cool to see different 100% emotions like sadness, courage, rage and animosity we have had so far).

Lot of stuff happened this ep, but I feel like I need to back a bit and have another take on all new characters that were introduced cause that was a lot.

Also loved the fight between Teru and new villain guy, pretty badass fight and abilities from both. And I feel like Shou will be interesting character, i still wonder if he kinda kidnapped Ritsu or not lol, and I would like to know what his motivations are, other than not letting his father embrass him or is that just it.

It was 100% obsession. There was text on-screen and it's pretty self-explanatory.
Mar 5, 2019 11:54 AM

Nov 2010
DumpsterKing said:
KomaDoll said:

It was 100% obsession. There was text on-screen and it's pretty self-explanatory.

I must have just missed it then.. the ep was bit overwhelming ^^;
Mar 5, 2019 1:14 PM
Mar 2016
bitchassdarius said:
Nidhi_Manju said:

my point was that the scene with reigen and dimple wasn't actually redundant, as you stated before. it was highlighting their desire to protect mob emotionally, and FROM HIMSELF, not from claw. that's why mob thanks dimple for stopping him from going on a total rampage. of course, you can have whatever interpretation you like. :)

protecting mob emotionally and from himself are pretty much the same thing, and the implication of protecting mob from himself is so that his powers wouldn't be fully unleashed and go haywire, harming everything around him, which is exactly what i said. there's no delineation between preventing mob from hurting others and "protecting mob from himself" because it's the same thing. you're interpreting the scene based on your own understanding, but it just doesn't make sense from how the initial scene in mob's burning house was cut for suspense. why would the director emphasize development of side characters instead of answering the question that every viewer has is wondering? the intent is clear, i think your reading is intentionally obtuse.

sad that you don't seem to understand that a scene can have more than one purpose. it's fine if you personally dont like the writing of this series, but to say that scene is redundant/useless/whatever is ignoring the underlying significance of it. you only seem to care abt the surface level implication.
also, mob is a character driven story to its core. ofc development of its characters is important lol. literally every arc of this series revolves around the growth of one or more characters. dimple's development especially is important later on in the series, and this scene is obviously meant to hint at the change in his character.
Nidhi_ManjuMar 5, 2019 1:18 PM
Mar 5, 2019 1:19 PM
Oct 2017
Nidhi_Manju said:
bitchassdarius said:

protecting mob emotionally and from himself are pretty much the same thing, and the implication of protecting mob from himself is so that his powers wouldn't be fully unleashed and go haywire, harming everything around him, which is exactly what i said. there's no delineation between preventing mob from hurting others and "protecting mob from himself" because it's the same thing. you're interpreting the scene based on your own understanding, but it just doesn't make sense from how the initial scene in mob's burning house was cut for suspense. why would the director emphasize development of side characters instead of answering the question that every viewer has is wondering? the intent is clear, i think your reading is intentionally obtuse.

sad that you don't seem to understand that a scene can have more than one purpose. it's fine if you personally dont like the writing of this series, but to say that scene is redundant/useless/whatever is ignoring the underlying significance of it. you only seem to care abt the surface level implication.
also, mob is a character driven story to its core. ofc development of its characters is important lol. literally every arc of this series revolves around the growth of one or more characters. dimple's development especially is important later on in the series, and this scene is obviously meant to hint at the change in his character.

you're relying on vague assumptions to support your dubious understanding of the show. sad that you think because mob is a character driven story, every single scene is meant to develop the characters. it seems that you don't seem to understand that a scene can have more than one purpose.
if by "hint" you mean beat you over the head with the point, i think it's fairly obvious that characters have changed given the last arc. the idea that dimple and reigen have changed has already been established, that was the whole point of the last arc (also dimple didn't permanently take over mob's body when he had the chance), so yes, even if you willfully force your interpretation, this scene is still redundant. the fact that dimple is even lying to mob about something like this already implies dimple's changed because he's "not doing it for his own benefit." there's no way this scene isn't redundant, because everything that it points out is already insinuated.
bitchassdariusMar 5, 2019 1:24 PM
Mar 5, 2019 2:17 PM
Aug 2016
Old_School_Akira said:
ONE PUNCH MAN REFERENCE!!!

Ataccot said:
The people complaining about the fake bodies and Mob not going psycho kill everyone mode are missing the point of the series. Sure it would be an interesting twist but that's not what Mob is about.

Yeah don’t bother with those edgy kids on the internet.
XD

Honestly,low-key the most hilarious part of the episode,even average anon was laughing on whole World Dominantion bullshit.Also they made Shimazaki even more cool then in the manga and Sasuke VA was pleasant surprise to me)
Mar 5, 2019 2:19 PM

May 2016
Great episode with bad direction it was seriously all over the place, this happens when you change the staff...

The boss of Claw didn't have a fucking impact at all the way they introduced him, I mean come on he is the big daddy give him a little bit of luxury.
Mar 5, 2019 3:01 PM

Jul 2016
Not that good, villains appear out of nowhere (Most of them) with no development or hints. The gang should have been preparing instead of eating and resting. Props to Mob though, eight 5/5 episodes, but this is where it stops.

3/5
Mar 5, 2019 7:15 PM
Aug 2011
Definitely an underwhelming continuation from the insane adrenaline of the previous episode.

Not because the bodies were fake (that was highly expected) but because of how quickly the situation turned from Mob himself to oh look... lots of bad guys, let us tell you about the bad guys....

Even Sho just kind of hanging out with Ritsu and revealing that his parents were off relaxing somewhere didn't feel impactful.

Hope that the rest of the season won't follow the same presentation and slow it down a bit more where it matters.
Mar 5, 2019 8:16 PM

Feb 2017
It's reassuring to know that his parents are doing alright. It's also nice to see all of the 5th division members from the last season. I wonder who's going to fight who.
Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
Mar 5, 2019 8:33 PM

Sep 2016
The Claw/World Domination arc is the longest arc in the manga. There are just so so so many stuff going on that if Bones want to adapt all of them it would take them at least 5-6 episodes. And that's not included the conclusion of this arc. If Bones really want to go that way meaning the season will end in an even bigger cliffhanger than episode 8's ending. I really can't see them go that way. That means they will have to speed up this arc and skip a bunch of things. I have my trust in Bones, but thinking about them going through this arc at lightning speed (3 volumes for 5 episodes) still makes my heart hurt.

It's fair if some people feel underwhelming about this episode, especially after the perfectly executed episode 8. This part is kinda boring in the manga too. The only difference is we have more time to learn about all new characters thanks to the slow pace in the manga. This is just a setup episode and even the animation reflect that. In my opinion this is probably the worst episode in term of animation (by Mob's standard btw) of season 2.

That said, I'm surprised at how much I enjoy it. I just re-read this arc few days ago but frankly I didn't feel this episode rush at all, unlike ep4-5 this season or ep6-7 from S1. I actually found it entertaining and give just enough information for the viewers.

I'm not confidence enough to say this will only be better since I absolutely have no idea how Bones will handle this arc. Many things can go wrong. No adaptation is perfect, that's for sure. But Bones has prove from time to time that they can turn the table very quickly. So... we should wait and see... I guess.
annadonnerMar 5, 2019 8:40 PM
Mar 5, 2019 9:00 PM

Sep 2017
Well shit. Not surprised Mob's parents aren't dead, but I didn't expect Shou to actually be on Mob's side. At the same time he was the one who set the trap to enrage Mob so it was kinda sleazy.

We ended up with more "teams" than I expected. You got the foreign group who want to stop claw, claw expect the only members that actually have relevance are the ultimate 5, Mob's group who have joined up with the old division 7 guys, and Shou's group. Seems everyone wants to stop claw tho, which means those claw guys are gonna have to be real tough.
Mar 6, 2019 12:30 AM

Oct 2008
Well that escalated too quickly! too many events happened and I could not even track all of them!
Let's be thankful the parents of Mob are safe and sound! but why is Ritsu on the group of Shou!?
i think the Ultimate 5 combined is stronger that unleashed Mob...and the teleporter is also a bit threat!
5/5!

Mar 6, 2019 3:31 AM
Jun 2017
Looks like a big explosion is coming up soon.
Mar 6, 2019 3:43 AM

Sep 2016
I was about to rate this ep a 4/5, then Sugiyama-san's voice came out of nowhere. Talk about a pleasant surprise!
I really love that he voice acts a character that's totally different from all his previous ones. The casualness of the character was reflected so naturally through his excellent performance.
5/5, that is it.
Mar 6, 2019 5:16 AM

Mar 2015
Now this is epic. I'm hyped to see all the different espers in action. Especially the boss, I wonder what kind of op power he has.

SMH that one guy interrupting a lecture about gender equality
Mar 6, 2019 5:36 AM

Jul 2016
please give us some badass fight soon
Mar 6, 2019 7:08 AM
Mar 2019
For a setup episode to this Arc, it was pretty good, the introduction to the Ultimate 5 Espers of Claw was straight forward and gave a good impression of what they are, Mob's rage at the beginning was pretty scary but it isn't much in the episode, the short fight between Teruki and Shizamaki was entertaining but not much compared to Bones' other work (since its not exactly a big fight).
Mar 6, 2019 10:59 AM

Aug 2013
Good episode.

Nice to know Mob's family is safe.

Mar 6, 2019 11:39 AM

Dec 2014
wow..the episodes keep on getting better and better... I hope it is more than 12 episodes...
Mar 6, 2019 11:52 AM

Oct 2016
ibraheem234 said:
wow..the episodes keep on getting better and better... I hope it is more than 12 episodes...

Thankfully we get one extra episode. It's 13.
Mar 6, 2019 12:52 PM

Jul 2016
bakacheeto said:
please give us some badass fight soon

The fight at the end was good.

Teru I think is on the same level as those ultimate 5 guys, just needs more experiance.

Will we ever see Mob go full bat shit crazy, maybe against the umbrella guy?

My real question is if the leader of the claw is goign to end up like Reigan and have no esper powers either.

Imagie if the last fight of the whole series is just a throwing salt fight between reigan and the claw leader.
Mar 6, 2019 6:30 PM
Mar 2017
Ufff ... the fuckin cliffhanger of last week almost kill me, thank god Dimple say the corpses are fakes bodies, the reliable face of Mob, made me feel calmer, although Mob is 100% and ready to eliminate anyone responsible for this attack.
Teruki is attacked in his house and for his part Mob already finds his first targets with which he literally cleans the floor with his filthy bodies.
Koyama and Sakurai go to find Mob to explain the situation and also reunite him with Reigen and the esper kids.
Reigen surprised me how he made Mob calm down, the confidence he has towards Reigen is incredible.
The former members of Claw's seventh division are persecuted by the headquarters to be eliminated.
Teru is safe, the murderer who attacked him seems to be weak.
I am still amused that the former members of Claw consider Reigen as their leader, Mob left the reputation of his master very high.
The leader of Claw seems to be a ruthless man and some members seem prepared to carry out a massacre.
Ohh shit ... Shou is the son of the leader of Claw, this will be interesting, Ritsu is alive, it's good that nothing has happened to him and his parents.
The members of Claw are powerful, the attempt of revolt was useless. Teruki is facing Shimazaki, one of the best members of Claw and his fight was great, Shimazaki's ability to teleport is very fast, Teruki was defeated without being able to attack his enemy.
This episode gave us very good material, the main members of Claw look very powerful and possess spectacular abilities.
The next episode promises good combats, Ritsu and Shou join the fight against Claw ... another week with damn anxiety.
Mar 6, 2019 8:05 PM
Mar 2019
cchigu said:
Fuck man, kinda disappointed. Last episode's cliffhanger was fake and even the happenings in this episode were boring.

3/5
How the heck was this episode boring what
Mar 8, 2019 1:50 AM

Jul 2016
hadukek said:
cchigu said:
Fuck man, kinda disappointed. Last episode's cliffhanger was fake and even the happenings in this episode were boring.

3/5
How the heck was this episode boring what

Because it was boring
Mar 8, 2019 12:58 PM

Oct 2017
Oh my god that episode was insane
Hey there! If you'd like to talk about anime or anything else feel free to drop a comment on my page or DM me. I'd be glad to have a conversation and make some new friends :)
My list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Amazinc?status=7&order=4&order2=0

Mar 8, 2019 10:06 PM

Feb 2015
Ekubo convinced Mob that the corpses they found are made with an ability and his family is ok. An esper appeared in Hanazawa's room. Mob located two espers in the city and went behind them, after beating them, they told him that they were in their way to Mob's home (Ekubo noticed someone with an umbrella). After that, Koyama and Sakurai (ex-Claw mambers) picked up Mob and brought him to a meeting with Reigen and other ex-members of claw, seventh division. There was Reigen too and explained everything, calming down Mob and revealing that now seventh division are fugitives. Hanazawa appeared and joined them, bringing the esper he defeated as a hostage. Claw made a television statement about world domination, being Toichiro Suzuki the leader. Ritsu is with Sho and Ritsu and Mob's parents are safe. Some infiltrated espers in claw began an internal conflict, finished by the superfive espers from claw. Shimazaki (one of the superfive) kidnapped the prime minister from Japan, but Hanazawa intercepted him, they had a fighting, Hanazawa lost and Shimazaki got away with the prime minister.

Exciting episode, the action turned completely on and tension increased really high, very enjoyable to watch different espers fighting. The battle between Hanazawa and Shimazaki was awesome, even when it was completely in one side, in the end Hanazawa couldn't notice Shimazaki teleporting ability, but excellent. There is Mob too, he was completely mad, but later he calmed down thanks to Reigen, Sho wanted to provoke him, to have another esper in his plan against Toichiro, I think.
Atlas77Jul 15, 2019 10:02 PM
Mar 9, 2019 4:20 AM
Jul 2018
Daaamn, ep 9 was very bad, pretty much like the other episodes in this season.
Drawings didn't get any better. They're hard to look at.
Mar 9, 2019 5:01 AM
Sep 2018
animegod666 said:
How did you get to episode 9 of season 2 if you dislike it so much? I think you also need to look up what "character design" is and how it effects animation.
Mar 9, 2019 5:16 AM
Jul 2018
DumpsterKing said:
animegod666 said:
How did you get to episode 9 of season 2 if you dislike it so much? I think you also need to look up what "character design" is and how it effects animation.
For the sake of objectivity, I feel like I have to go on watching this, despite its awfulness.
Mar 9, 2019 5:31 AM
Sep 2018
animegod666 said:
DumpsterKing said:
For the sake of objectivity, I feel like I have to go on watching this, despite its awfulness.
What's so bad about it then?
Mar 9, 2019 5:44 AM

Apr 2018
animegod666 said:
DumpsterKing said:

The design is realistic, much better than those unrealistic design with a VERY big eyes and a weird looking hair. LOL
Mar 9, 2019 6:02 AM
Jul 2018
DumpsterKing said:
animegod666 said:
What's so bad about it then?

Characters have the characterisation of a paper figure and are drawn like they were a 5 year old kid's drawing on paint.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2019

167 by amsash »»
May 30, 11:57 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2019

422 by amsash »»
May 30, 11:09 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Jiharo - Dec 4, 2018

350 by _untitled »»
May 27, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Apr 1, 2019

406 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:12 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2019

175 by RGreatDanton »»
May 7, 1:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.