Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 17, 2018 1:19 AM
Jul 2018
Kittens-kun said:
I don't know why those that are defending the show act like the only reasons people dislike it are because the fights are bad, or that it's not made by Ufo. They're definitely factors, because the fights are indeed trash, and the animation is indeed nowhere near Ufo's level. But they aren't the only complaints that are being brought up. People have also pointed out that the characters are underdeveloped, and that the story is a incoherent mess most of the time. Whether you agree with these criticisms is irrelevant. They ARE things that people HAVE said and DO believe.

It's not just "oh, it doesn't have exciting fights like other fates" or "oh, it's not Ufo so it's automatically bad." Apocrypha and FSN 2006, shows that were both lackluster in terms of animation a lot of the time and weren't made by Ufo, managed to do at least one of these aspects better than Extra. It. The show fails for more reasons than "it's not your typical Fate series."

What I find annoying in this criticism is that it implies that your lack of understanding is ONLY the anime's fault. You do not even consider the possibility that YOU failed to notice something. There's more, because it should be obvious at this point that it's a mystery anime intended to confuse you. People who criticize the show seem to expect it to explain everything like Fate/Zero did and then bitch about nothing making any sense. There's plenty of other anime that did the same thing - challenged everyone's intelligence and ability to uncover important plot points. Speaking of characters, they're not underdeveloped, it's a matter of time and again YOU deciding whether something counts as a development or not. This show has plenty of time to develop the characters, the mystery plot and generally improve itself. We don't know how many episodes are left, but judging by current pace at least 10 . So it's a bit early to call it the worst Fate ever. Especially when the show DID manage to improve in the latest episodes, at least in my opinion. So stop with that flood of salt because there's a whole lot of reasons to like this Fate .
Mar 17, 2018 2:05 AM
Jul 2016
Wait... This will only have 10 episodes confirmed?
Mar 17, 2018 2:59 AM

Aug 2014
Mouloxas said:
Wait... This will only have 10 episodes confirmed?

No, we don't know how many episodes there'll be.

squirrvev just said that, judging by the pace, there could be maybe 10 more, not 10 in total
Mar 17, 2018 3:47 AM
Jul 2016
LeloTheUnamused said:

No, we don't know how many episodes there'll be.

squirrvev just said that, judging by the pace, there could be maybe 10 more, not 10 in total

I wasn't reffering to squirrvev's post, i was reffering to mal's episode count (which tend to be accurate, i was just wondering what their source is)
MouloxasMar 17, 2018 3:54 AM
Mar 17, 2018 3:54 AM

Aug 2014
I have absolutely no idea why MAL is counting 10 episodes.
Up to a couple days ago there wasn't any specific number.
Mar 17, 2018 6:25 PM

May 2015
squirrvev said:
Kittens-kun said:
I don't know why those that are defending the show act like the only reasons people dislike it are because the fights are bad, or that it's not made by Ufo. They're definitely factors, because the fights are indeed trash, and the animation is indeed nowhere near Ufo's level. But they aren't the only complaints that are being brought up. People have also pointed out that the characters are underdeveloped, and that the story is a incoherent mess most of the time. Whether you agree with these criticisms is irrelevant. They ARE things that people HAVE said and DO believe.

It's not just "oh, it doesn't have exciting fights like other fates" or "oh, it's not Ufo so it's automatically bad." Apocrypha and FSN 2006, shows that were both lackluster in terms of animation a lot of the time and weren't made by Ufo, managed to do at least one of these aspects better than Extra. It. The show fails for more reasons than "it's not your typical Fate series."

What I find annoying in this criticism is that it implies that your lack of understanding is ONLY the anime's fault. You do not even consider the possibility that YOU failed to notice something. There's more, because it should be obvious at this point that it's a mystery anime intended to confuse you. People who criticize the show seem to expect it to explain everything like Fate/Zero did and then bitch about nothing making any sense. There's plenty of other anime that did the same thing - challenged everyone's intelligence and ability to uncover important plot points. Speaking of characters, they're not underdeveloped, it's a matter of time and again YOU deciding whether something counts as a development or not. This show has plenty of time to develop the characters, the mystery plot and generally improve itself. We don't know how many episodes are left, but judging by current pace at least 10 . So it's a bit early to call it the worst Fate ever. Especially when the show DID manage to improve in the latest episodes, at least in my opinion. So stop with that flood of salt because there's a whole lot of reasons to like this Fate .

There's a difference between being hard to understand on purpose to create mystery, and just being incoherent because the writing is bad. This show is clearly the latter. I've seen you and other people say that it's just trying to build a mystery, and I'd be ok with that, if they eventually explained things. But, we're 7 episodes deep, and if this MAL listing is accurate, there's only 3 episodes left. We should have slowly gotten information throughout the series. Trying to pack a ton of exposition in only a few episodes almost never works well. If they actually do explain shit, it'll just feel like an info dump.

The characters aren't underdeveloped? How so? We know nothing about Hakuno even though he's our main character. He has a lot of hatred, and he now has somewhat of a goal for winning, and he has a special power that has also not been explained basically at all. That's it.

Rin is a complete enigma, so I'm not going to say that she's necessarily a BAD character, but we know even less about her than Hakuno, so again, it's hard for me to care about her.

Saber is the only character I like in this show. She might not have any kind of back story, but she has a clear and defined personality, and her motivations also make sense. She's the only character in this show that isn't bland, or just outright bad.

Yeah, it has had plenty of time to develop the story and the characters, but it hasn't done so.

It's the worst Fate I've seen so far, and with possibly only 3 episodes remining, I seriously doubt that's going to change. It'd have to pull off a miracle for me to change my mind at this point.

And I'M salty? I don't think you realize how ironic that is coming from you. lol

Mar 18, 2018 1:50 AM
Jul 2018
Kittens-kun said:
squirrvev said:

There's a difference between being hard to understand on purpose to create mystery, and just being incoherent because the writing is bad. This show is clearly the latter. I've seen you and other people say that it's just trying to build a mystery, and I'd be ok with that, if they eventually explained things. But, we're 7 episodes deep, and if this MAL listing is accurate, there's only 3 episodes left. We should have slowly gotten information throughout the series. Trying to pack a ton of exposition in only a few episodes almost never works well. If they actually do explain shit, it'll just feel like an info dump.

The characters aren't underdeveloped? How so? We know nothing about Hakuno even though he's our main character. He has a lot of hatred, and he now has somewhat of a goal for winning, and he has a special power that has also not been explained basically at all. That's it.

Rin is a complete enigma, so I'm not going to say that she's necessarily a BAD character, but we know even less about her than Hakuno, so again, it's hard for me to care about her.

Saber is the only character I like in this show. She might not have any kind of back story, but she has a clear and defined personality, and her motivations also make sense. She's the only character in this show that isn't bland, or just outright bad.

Yeah, it has had plenty of time to develop the story and the characters, but it hasn't done so.

It's the worst Fate I've seen so far, and with possibly only 3 episodes remining, I seriously doubt that's going to change. It'd have to pull off a miracle for me to change my mind at this point.

And I'M salty? I don't think you realize how ironic that is coming from you. lol

The "flood of salt" part of my post refers to the overall criticism, not only yours. With that out of the way let me tell you why you're wrong

Firstly, MAL is spreading misinformation, as there was no official confirmation that Fate/Extra Last Encore is listed with 10 episodes. ANN always informs about that, so there's no reason to think that it's just 3 episodes left.

Secondly, you clearly don't understand what mystery anime is all about. The main concept in ANY mystery is to confuse everyone and hide/not emphasize relevant information on purpose. This is meant to challenge the reader, or in this case the viewer. You have to uncover the mystery by yourself, not have it explained in an easy to understand way. You were given lots of clues throughout this 7 episodes so far - apparently you didn't even bother to notice them and just waited for everything to start making sense. If you don't start thinking, it won't. This is how every mystery works. Serial Experiments Lain does the exact same thing. It forces you to figure out what's relevant and how does it all connect. At the same time its exposition often misleads you to keep you confused until the very end. The same things happen in this Fate anime. There are parts of the dialogue that explain something, but never to the end. None of the information has a clear connection with other parts of the mystery. There are moments where the plot is presented in a confusing way to keep you engaged and invested in uncovering everything. Like Alice's arc. It's possible to figure out more or less what's going on, but not entirely until it ends.

Thirdly, the characters in a mystery cannot be judged by the same standards as in other genres. That's because their design and purpose is tied with the unknown parts of the lore/story. They're not the main focus, unless a character is one of the points of the mystery. Like Hakuno here or Lain in Serial Experiments Lain. There is also a matter of your subjective perception of these characters, so you can't say that a character is just plain bad, unless it's a matter of it's design not working the way it should. That is not the case with the characters in this anime, which of course doesn't mean that you have to like them and appreciate them. Just be aware that it's your preference, not a mistake on the creator's side
Mar 18, 2018 2:50 AM

May 2015
squirrvev said:
Kittens-kun said:

The "flood of salt" part of my post refers to the overall criticism, not only yours. With that out of the way let me tell you why you're wrong

Firstly, MAL is spreading misinformation, as there was no official confirmation that Fate/Extra Last Encore is listed with 10 episodes. ANN always informs about that, so there's no reason to think that it's just 3 episodes left.

Secondly, you clearly don't understand what mystery anime is all about. The main concept in ANY mystery is to confuse everyone and hide/not emphasize relevant information on purpose. This is meant to challenge the reader, or in this case the viewer. You have to uncover the mystery by yourself, not have it explained in an easy to understand way. You were given lots of clues throughout this 7 episodes so far - apparently you didn't even bother to notice them and just waited for everything to start making sense. If you don't start thinking, it won't. This is how every mystery works. Serial Experiments Lain does the exact same thing. It forces you to figure out what's relevant and how does it all connect. At the same time its exposition often misleads you to keep you confused until the very end. The same things happen in this Fate anime. There are parts of the dialogue that explain something, but never to the end. None of the information has a clear connection with other parts of the mystery. There are moments where the plot is presented in a confusing way to keep you engaged and invested in uncovering everything. Like Alice's arc. It's possible to figure out more or less what's going on, but not entirely until it ends.

Thirdly, the characters in a mystery cannot be judged by the same standards as in other genres. That's because their design and purpose is tied with the unknown parts of the lore/story. They're not the main focus, unless a character is one of the points of the mystery. Like Hakuno here or Lain in Serial Experiments Lain. There is also a matter of your subjective perception of these characters, so you can't say that a character is just plain bad, unless it's a matter of it's design not working the way it should. That is not the case with the characters in this anime, which of course doesn't mean that you have to like them and appreciate them. Just be aware that it's your preference, not a mistake on the creator's side

First, I never said that there were only 3 episodes left as if it was a fact. I don't know if it's true, that's why I said 'if it's accurate" or "possibly."

Secondly, you cleary don't understand the difference between mystery and shit writing. A mystery show is not supposed to stay a mystery. Answers need to be given at some point. Whether that's done slowly, or with some kind of big reveal or plot twist near the end. You're telling me that I'm not paying attention to the small details that they're giving out, and that they've definitely given enough information to understand the story, but I'm not seeing any of it, and I don't think that's my fault. Are you trying to say that everyone who thinks the story is a mess just isn't capable of processing anything? You asked me before If I ever considered the possibility that I failed to notice something. Now I'll ask you this: Have you considered the possibility that they haven't provided me with enough information to actually understand what's going on?

Thirdly, if a character has no development whatsoever, and I am never given a reason to care about them, how are they not a bad character? Yeah, it is my subjective opinion, but I don't get what else I should label them as. Just because they perform the function of being a character in the story, doesn't mean they're a good character.

Mar 18, 2018 3:40 AM
Jul 2018
Kittens-kun said:
squirrvev said:

First, I never said that there were only 3 episodes left as if it was a fact. I don't know if it's true, that's why I said 'if it's accurate" or "possibly."

Secondly, you cleary don't understand the difference between mystery and shit writing. A mystery show is not supposed to stay a mystery. Answers need to be given at some point. Whether that's done slowly, or with some kind of big reveal or plot twist near the end. You're telling me that I'm not paying attention to the small details that they're giving out, and that they've definitely given enough information to understand the story, but I'm not seeing any of it, and I don't think that's my fault. Are you trying to say that everyone who thinks the story is a mess just isn't capable of processing anything? You asked me before If I ever considered the possibility that I failed to notice something. Now I'll ask you this: Have you considered the possibility that they haven't provided me with enough information to actually understand what's going on?

Thirdly, if a character has no development whatsoever, and I am never given a reason to care about them, how are they not a bad character? Yeah, it is my subjective opinion, but I don't get what else I should label them as. Just because they perform the function of being a character in the story, doesn't mean they're a good character.

I have to disagree with your idea of mystery. First of all, there's plenty of all sorts of works that don't explain everything. Just because YOU want to understand something it doesn't mean that the creators MUST explain it to you. You're free to dislike being confused, but it doesn't mean that confusing anime/novels/films/whatever are necessarily bad. Some people are like me and enjoy mystery BECAUSE it's confusing and doesn't always explain everything in the end. The creators decide how much to explain and what to leave for the viewer to figure out. NOBODY has a right to tell an artist how he's supposed to tell stories - you can disagree, dislike and criticize entire ideas. What you shouldn't do is shit on something based solely on YOUR personal taste. Moreover, you can't blame an anime for not giving enough information when it's just you. No matter how many people agree with you, there are also those who did manage to figure something out. There will always be someone who gets more out of a mystery and possibly uncovers it all unlike most. Your lack of understanding is not a measure of a story's incoherence or "shit writing", even when you have supporters. That's mainly because people don't know what they don't understand - even when they think otherwise. You can't expect anyone to realize what he/she is missing so I can't blame you for that .I just want you to know that your capabilities - like mine and everyone else's - are limited. It isn't anyone's fault, but it doesn't mean that creators should keep their stories simple and clear enough for YOU to understand. They don't know you and you can't expect them to always keep it simple enough for everyone, especially when it isn't meant to be . When it comes to character development, for me there are three things you should always consider. First is what counts as a development for you, second how much time there is left and third is your bias for/against certain types of characters. You may be unable to sympathize/care for a character with certain traits. That means YOU dislike a character. Please keep that in mind and make sure to express it properly in your posts. I don't know what you think or what your intention behind your statement is. It's important to keep that in mind when writing a post. That being said, my statement about characters in mystery was intended to highlight their specific design forced by the core concepts behind the mystery genre. They're basically devices to either explain something or develop the mystery further. It doesn't mean that they can't be criticized as bland. What I meant is that you can't use the same criteria as you use in other genres - a lot of people do that by comparing Extra to Zero. In drama it's quite the opposite, because characters are one of the highlights in that genre. In mystery it's the unknown part. That's why the characters don't need to be so fleshed out and fascinating. It's good when they are and this Fate certainly didn't make them as interesting for me either - except for Hakuno, Saber and Alice. That last reveal in regards with Rin is also promising. To sum up, you have your expectations, preferences and biases. You are imperfect. You seem to be unaware of that . That's why your harsh judgement made me reply so many times. I know what it means to be wrong. I realized it many times already in my life. It was painful, but ultimately I'm grateful that I could see through my own bullshit. I want the same for everyone, just because I know how important it is .
Mar 18, 2018 3:51 AM

May 2015

Don't know why you're acting like I was only thinking about myself. I'm definitely not the only person who's giving these same criticisms. Anyway, it's obvious that we aren't going to see eye-to-eye on this, and I don't really feel like arguing anymore. You think I'm wrong, I don't think I am. Oh well.

Mar 18, 2018 7:24 AM
Jun 2015
StardustReverie said:
And so the 20 minutes of reused walking animation with two cheap prostitutes continues. Those dog curry backgrounds must be really cheap to make since they paste them in everything.
The rating system here doesn't go low enough for this garbage. The score being below 7 on fucking MAL of all places is quite saying

Typical shitpost. Having fun?
Mar 19, 2018 5:36 AM

Feb 2014
Ulquiorra said:
[Sad loli noises] , that killed me.
Poor Alice, she suffered too much.

It really hit in the kokoro...

When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Mar 19, 2018 10:05 PM

Nov 2009
I came here for Alice.

Such sad Loli, wondered what happened to the Onii-chan she knew...

my guess is that one "died" and got "reset" into current MC who doesn't have his memory and only has feeling of hatred.

quite sad, I had hoped somehow MC would turn the MonAlice back into LoliAlice... sniff, we won't forget you Alice, unlike stupid Onii-chans.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 20, 2018 5:51 AM

Dec 2012
I felt sorry for Alice .. I really did .. But what made me extremely happy is that I have Nursery Rhyme in Fate Grand/Order and she is happy with me .. I was able to write a happy end with her by uniting her with Hans christian andersan .. I ll love Alice even more now ..

Mar 20, 2018 9:02 PM

Oct 2015
How could he not headpat the loli?!
Mar 23, 2018 3:31 PM

Dec 2013
[SAD LOLI NOISES]

Holy shit this episode WAS PERFECT. *THIS* is what I wanted from Extra anime, hell! PLEASE, NASU, *PLEASE* let this good pace continue, P L E A S E.

Alice is such a good character and her story is so sad... This really takes me back to the original third round and it hurted way more. Ugh.

5/5.

Also why Amari even exists? lol I don't give a fuck about her, stop trying to make her relevant, Nasu.
Mar 24, 2018 1:50 AM

Aug 2017
Very good episode. Aside from Rin's new form, the air of mystery is still there. My score increase from 6/10 to 7/10. Underrated and overhated Fate. 4/5.

@squirrvev I agree with you. The tone of mystery is good here. Despite that, the first episodes are over the top but this Fate is not bad as the score suggest. I disliked it before the fourth episode. Now, is more clear! I'm glad. See ya! :)

@Kittens-kun Criticizing unpopular anime of the season = 'I'm definitely not the only person who's giving these same criticisms' . Critizing popular anime of the season = 'Another week of you using words you don't understand as criticism'. Well, you too! That double standard. Bonus: 'the writing is bad' xD. Sorry, but i can't take you seriously after watching your scores. You rated animes with terrible writing with scores of 8 or 7 (Kekkai Sensen, Fairy Tail, Boku dake ga Inai Machi). It's weird that you said that Fate/Extra have 'bad writing' when you only rate based on enjoyment and not in quality. Just admit that you want cool fights scenes and explosions everywhere (or some generic melodrama). See ya, my friend.
NurguburuMar 24, 2018 4:25 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 26, 2018 8:59 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Yes, yes, yes it´s true, it was a little confused because of an adaptation of Alice in the Land of Wonders at the Fate/Extra style!!! kekeke
Mar 27, 2018 12:54 AM

Oct 2008
Rin so hot!
Madoka vibes still strong on this episode!
4/5.

Mar 30, 2018 6:12 PM
Mar 2016
Alice singing ring around the rosies is one of the creepiest things I've seen this season and will probably be in the top 10 (lower granted), but still...creepy as hell. I wish I could say this series is interesting and interguing but....I'm just left with more and more questions and next to no explanation. I have no intention of playing the game so that might be part of my problem but it should still be able to stand by itself. It's a mystery show....that I don't care about because these characters really have no personality to speak of which is a shame because I include Rin in that number and I loved her back in the original Fates.
Apr 7, 2018 1:46 AM

Mar 2009
What the hell? I didn't understand a single damn thing about these two previous episodes.

Why did it feel like Hakuno and company were in 20 places at once? It just felt like time was jumping back and forth. Same with that Alice girl.

Who is Alice? Who was that girl bandaged on the bed? Why was she being experimented on? Who was experimenting on her? What was that monster thing that randomly showed up in this episode? Did Alice turn into her? And then they killed the monster at the end and finally ascended. Sure thing.

Who was that random pink haired girl that kept showing up a lot? Also, who were the Servant and Master of this floor?

I'm completely lost with this episode. This is easily the most convoluted Fate anime I've ever watched. Which is weird, because I've never found any Fate series confusing before.
Apr 7, 2018 2:25 PM

Oct 2012
Well, at least they put the last episode in context. Still don't know why they had to fight her in the first please (would be a lot better if he defeated her in conversation if you ask me) but at least the arc came full circle and the main hero got him motivation finally.

The end of Alice's story was well done, although it certainly wasn't something unforgettable.
Apr 9, 2018 7:04 PM

Feb 2014
Madoka set up in these last 3 episodes...

btw,very confusing =/
Apr 10, 2018 1:56 PM

Dec 2008
Poor Alice. Her story and her desire to wait for Hakuno actually made me tear up a bit.
Sep 5, 2018 7:45 AM
May 2017
After putting some of Fate in that Madoka they decided to add some of The Powerpuff Girls.
"Sugar, spice and everything nice."

Taking advantage of the Mahou Shoujo style of the floor, they decided to add a bit of Fate/Kaleid turning the Rin into Lancer.

Once again the action scenes are weak. But luckily we had a bit of history in this episode.

Nov 21, 2018 2:08 PM
Nov 2018
Great episode i liked it i loved it
Jan 11, 2019 3:00 AM
Jan 2017
wow this episode remembering me to mahoushojo madoka magica
Apr 13, 2019 6:16 PM

May 2010

There's a difference between being hard to understand on purpose to create mystery, and just being incoherent because the writing is bad. This show is clearly the latter.

[/quote]

See, this is a criticism I find very confusing. A show that is incoherent because the writing is bad typically skips details in order to progress the story, not realizing that they've lost the audience in the process. Or even worse, the author knew a detail when he came up with the story but forgot to include it, and then the plot development only makes sense to him. This show, on the other hand, is not rushing the plot at all, but instead progressing very deliberately and slowly. Additionally it's building an atmosphere of confusion with the visuals. It has all the hallmarks of purposefully confusing the viewer.

Your criticism of only three episodes left is right on though. In retrospect, I can see on MAL that there is a sequel, but if not for the sequel, there would be no way to satisfyingly resolve this anime.
“Money can't buy dere”
Jun 20, 2019 10:48 PM

Dec 2018
Misao is dead I presume.

Alice and her servant are pretty much the same person now I guess. That's why even she was a servant she's crying seeing that book.

Everything was fine till Rin gae bolg's pierce my brain. If anything, maybe cuz Lancer has affection toward Rin on UBW, I know it still doesnt make any sense.
Kish0Jun 21, 2019 2:13 AM
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Sep 29, 2019 10:09 AM
May 2016
Well that was a trip!
Jan 30, 2020 10:56 AM

Apr 2013
Oh, so Rin is a lancer type, now we know how she gets so powerful sometimes. Illya... I mean Alice can finally rest. Mostly a slow episode.
Apr 13, 2020 4:45 PM
Apr 2020
I watched this twice..binged over a weekend.I just love the change of pace and the artists really took us on a journey..i felt like the queens chess game and nursery rhyme were like the long part of a journey where you fade in and out if slumber sing songs and play games .Alice is instantly loveable and i appreciate the vivid collage style background for the reality marble.Hakuno really cheered her up..basically a sick girl
Apr 13, 2020 4:45 PM
Apr 2020
I watched this twice..binged over a weekend.I just love the change of pace and the artists really took us on a journey..i felt like the queens chess game and nursery rhyme were like the long part of a journey where you fade in and out if slumber sing songs and play games .Alice is instantly loveable and i appreciate the vivid collage style background for the reality marble.Hakuno really cheered her up..basically a sick girl...who was hooked up to machines in hospital they never trued to cure her and did lots of evil experiments...a war child maybe who they couldnt get medicines for..anyway she lives as an npc on this level..it seems shes excitable and when she talks alot or plays to much she gets tired and the jabberwocky takes over..i was sad they had to defeat her...
Ranko67Apr 13, 2020 4:52 PM
May 26, 2021 11:40 AM

Jan 2009
Alice is gonna fade away in the end there

is she that Dead Face or Hakuno is a Dead Face too because he is full of hate only

and Rin is Lancer eh she transformed and did Gae Bolg
Dec 1, 2023 7:07 PM

Nov 2023
Damn, that's a really scary monster or whatever that thing even was
Dec 12, 2023 7:43 AM
Jul 2023
Another episode carried by SHAFT
- well, it was creepy, I’ll give it that
- Poor Alice
- Wow, that was kinda brutal
- ending song with no credits, w trope
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Extra: Last Encore Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2018

119 by bl3nk_anime »»
Apr 23, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra Last Encore Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

210 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 14, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra Last Encore Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2018

221 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 14, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra: Last Encore Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2018

63 by SomeDudeOverHere »»
Apr 12, 10:40 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra Last Encore Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2018

72 by Selleri_UmU »»
Dec 30, 2023 6:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.