Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 6 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 8, 2013 10:09 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Poor Ishimaru-kun ;.; I feel sorry for him, really.

Ofc, I like Togami's thinking. Obviously, he trusts no one and wants to win this game..so yeah.

Poor Yamada ;.; and Ishimaru too.....hmm..
Aug 8, 2013 10:18 AM
Jan 2012
Interesting episode imo... Wow everything went so fast... but that's what I was expecting in this case.
Surprisingly next week will be investigation week not Class Trial only... Hope they don't rush with the investigation cuz there's so much to explain.
I still don't know how they'll fit everything in 13 episodes... seems impossible
Aug 8, 2013 10:23 AM

Aug 2012
Wow they're already showing Yamada and Ishimaru's deaths'? Haven't watched the latest episode yet, but did they at least show Alter-Ego?(not sure how to toggle spoilers)
Aug 8, 2013 10:26 AM
Jan 2012
Mittee said:
liv3urway said:
Wow they're already showing Yamada and Ishimaru's deaths'? Haven't watched the latest episode yet, but did they at least show Alter-Ego?(not sure how to toggle spoilers)

Yes they showed Alter Ego. There was no investigation though so the trial next week is going to be super rushed.

They have to find Hagakure first so I think there'll be investigation next week
Aug 8, 2013 10:32 AM

Aug 2012
neji3994 said:
Mittee said:
liv3urway said:

Yes they showed Alter Ego. There was no investigation though so the trial next week is going to be super rushed.

With the pace at which the anime is going I thought they might bs Alter Ego and change the story a little bit. This anime should've been at least 24 episodes.
Aug 8, 2013 10:40 AM
Jan 2012
liv3urway said:
neji3994 said:
Mittee said:
liv3urway said:

With the pace at which the anime is going I thought they might bs Alter Ego and change the story a little bit. This anime should've been at least 24 episodes.

I want a anime of sdr2 too... THAT one wouldn't have 13 episodes because it's longer than the 1st game... I still have HOPE
Aug 8, 2013 11:36 AM

Mar 2013
- Another good episode start with sexy ass (and boobs).
- OMG ! Alter Ego is so moooooooe ! XD
- Ishimaru turned super saiyan !
- What is that photo with 3 dead people mean ? o.O
- All the murder details aside,I'm pretty sure there's only one people who could pulled all those tricks.
- Best episode yet to me.
Aug 8, 2013 12:16 PM
Mar 2012
Kirigiri and Hagakure are missing when the others found the bodies.

Also, Yamada said the culprit is Yasuhiro in the end of this episode.
I wonder if that is a red herring since it makes this case really similar to the Sayaka's one, though I think he doesn't have any reason to lie about it.
melina_putriAug 8, 2013 12:25 PM
Aug 8, 2013 12:21 PM

Mar 2012
I'll give everyone a hint for this case. Look closely at the timeline of events.
Ashen_MikoAug 8, 2013 2:56 PM
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
Aug 8, 2013 12:49 PM

Dec 2010
Rushed episode is rushed. Didn't they change a couple of things?

Well, looking forward for next Trial, hope it will be well animated.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2013 1:08 PM

Jun 2009
wow soo much happend in the ep
no one could really concentrate for alter ag and then the 2 murders

damn i wish too really see the murders when they planing it and kill someone
Aug 8, 2013 1:34 PM

Nov 2012
damn.. finally this guy dead :/
Aug 8, 2013 2:17 PM

Jul 2013
I'm enjoying how much screen time Asahina is getting (not meaning just the fan service, she's my favorite character after all). Although, it's interesting to see her hair down in more than one shot; she looks so pretty!

Also with the number of characters getting smaller, I think the surviving students are becoming more distinct. No character development, of course, as this is heavily plot-based but at least it's easier to make distinctions between characters and pick out a favorite.

Poor Ishimaru, though. He was one of my favorites. ;_; Interested in seeing how rushed the next episode will feel since they have to include an investigation with the trial (for any of it to make a slight bit of sense at least). I knew this chapter was going to be hell anyways seeing as how much there is to cover, but damn they couldn't even throw in an investigation episode because it was so eventful.

Investigate everywhere.

Everywhere.
Aug 8, 2013 2:22 PM

Nov 2008
CreationBreaker said:
snip
dude. you should not hint like these because the madman is still on the loose. you know what i mean.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 8, 2013 2:47 PM

May 2012
HEY LOOK EVERYONE GENOCIDER IS IN THE OPENING.

Sigh, my favourite dead. I always thought that Ishida was a total waste of a good character, even in the game. It was funny how he randomly showed up naked in the scene where he fights with Yamada (in the game he was clothed).

Looks like the investigation will be next week as they still don't know where Kirigiri or Hagakure are, meaning that the trial will be rushed even more than the last one was. Unless the trial continues over into episode 8, but that would mean that the next chapter would be even worse off.

Was there anything important that they totally skipped over like with the last trial? Nothing comes to mind immediately, and I noticed several of the clues still present. Of course, the investigation isn't over yet.

It's ironic how Yamada, who was exclusively into 2D girls, gets the privilege of dying in Aoi, a real 3D girl's arms.
Aug 8, 2013 2:50 PM

Nov 2007
OP back to ep.1's.

3rd floor opening, and adding money for winning. The girl guy/programmer left the info. in the computer. Even the biker guy's info. is left, too, and fuuki inchou is being weird. Getting damaged by hammers and robot, but that fat guy and fuuki inchou died and missing. Taking rest of ep. to find them.

Gakkyuu saiban next?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 8, 2013 2:57 PM

Mar 2012
DenjaX said:
CreationBreaker said:
snip
dude. you should not hint like these because the madman is still on the loose. you know what i mean.

Point taken. As such, I added another layer of spoiler tags.
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
Aug 8, 2013 3:13 PM

Nov 2008
genocider sho is freaking glorious when animated. same goes to ishimaru super saiyan as well xD
kirigiri and hagakure are missing and a freaking serial killer is on the loose. now, who is that justice robo which is conceived to be the serial killer?xD

ps. genocider is also in opening :D

CreationBreaker said:
DenjaX said:
CreationBreaker said:
snip

Point taken. As such, I added another layer of spoiler tags.
that didnt really help but whatever xD just dont be surprised when that post gets reported. lotsa fans here are pretty helbent on spoilers. xD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 8, 2013 3:18 PM

Apr 2013
What?
A DBZ reference?
Where, where?
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Aug 8, 2013 3:25 PM

Nov 2008
goin to pm mrocd to open up the case thread because i suppose the investigation and trial will be merged. this will suck bigtime... oh well

BloodyNightsky said:
What?
A DBZ reference?
Where, where?
not really a reference. i just wanted it to describe like that because of the blue aura and the change color of his hair xD
DenjaXAug 8, 2013 3:29 PM

Aug 8, 2013 8:17 PM

Jun 2011
ISHIMARU NOOOOOOOOOOOO

why must all my favorite characters die ;_;
Aug 8, 2013 8:29 PM

Apr 2012
umm... so based on the fact the celes gambles... i thought she might go for the money but she was pretty much being watched the entire time right? i don't think that it'd be possible for her to move two bodies...
Aug 8, 2013 9:03 PM

Apr 2013
this anime is so rushed.. for the ones who didn't play the game its really random.
Aug 8, 2013 9:49 PM

Sep 2012
Sourire said:
this anime is so rushed.. for the ones who didn't play the game its really random.

I haven't played the game and the anime seems fine, even if a little faster paced. The trials are the only parts that seem rushed. It's a tiny little debate just pointing out everything from the previous episodes, and then watching people go ballistic. They really speed through them.

I actually enjoyed this episode (one of my favorites so far). I was actually worried about characters, and the death scenes actually were startling a bit, rather than like the previous ones.

Luckily Celes made it out okay. I'm also sort of glad Yamada is finally dead. I was wondering when he'd be gone. He seems like an easy kill.
Aug 8, 2013 10:09 PM

May 2013
I'm not really liking this anime adaption all that much but maybe that's only because I've played the VN. It all feels too fast but the anime-only watchers seem to be enjoying it enough. Dunno how they can connect to the characters without free time but I guess it's the best they can do with the 13 episodes.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Aug 8, 2013 10:15 PM

Jul 2009
Interesting and more intriguing than ever even in such wierd situation.

Why does Monokuma says ''A body as been found'' when there's 2 bodies? Also why not ''another body as been found''? Sounds like one of those 2 isn't dead after all and if it's true then i would highly question thier actions when one of them wake up.

Also why Celes is acting wierd the entire episode? It's a coincidence?

I don't think so, until now those besides the MC who got a lot of screen time seems to be the culprit or one of the victims and because of this it's somehow ridiculously easy to point who is who.

I wonder what Yasuhiro are doing and where?

In a overall way it's totally rushed and really need more episodes.
Aug 8, 2013 10:30 PM

Jun 2012
Have my suspicions but there's still the investigation to go through so for now it's just a hunch
Aug 8, 2013 10:47 PM

May 2013
Wow two people got killed off.

Ishimaru turned Super Saiyan lol.
Aug 8, 2013 11:42 PM

Nov 2011
Did not expect that. :>
But poor Ishimaru... ;_;
Took me a while to think about it, but I have my theory. Still confusing.
Since everyone's saying this anime is so rushed, I'm so tempted to play the game! I might just have to stick with watching a playthrough though.
Aug 8, 2013 11:53 PM

Nov 2011
and two more characters dead. At least they didn't cramp investigation part into this episode, it will be a bit too much though I hope the trial won't finished next episode.

Aug 8, 2013 11:58 PM

Jul 2013
KaiserNazrin said:

Aug 9, 2013 12:02 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Yeah what was with Ishimaru going super saiyan? That was kind of weird. I like Alter Ego, that's a pretty nifty AI there. Too bad it got stolen, and the two people who weren't the suspects for taking Alter Ego are dead! It's late so I didn't really pay that much attention to the episode so I don't have any guesses as to who is the culprit. I'm looking forward to finding out who (maybe two?) did it! I don't think Naegi or Togami did it, and not Genocider either...hmm probably not Asahina either, or the other two who aren't there. Someone said Cele was acting a tad weird and I thought so too, or maybe we're supposed to think that way??? Not sure how she could've removed the bodies though. I give up lol. Hmm and what's with the "we all met each other before we met each other?" So that photo on the computer was real? They all have their memories altered or something?
Aug 9, 2013 12:08 AM

May 2013
tingy said:
Yeah what was with Ishimaru going super saiyan? That was kind of weird. I like Alter Ego, that's a pretty nifty AI there. Too bad it got stolen, and the two people who weren't the suspects for taking Alter Ego are dead! It's late so I didn't really pay that much attention to the episode so I don't have any guesses as to who is the culprit. I'm looking forward to finding out who (maybe two?) did it! I don't think Naegi or Togami did it, and not Genocider either...hmm probably not Asahina either, or the other two who aren't there. Someone said Cele was acting a tad weird and I thought so too, or maybe we're supposed to think that way??? Not sure how she could've removed the bodies though. I give up lol. Hmm and what's with the "we all met each other before we met each other?" So that photo on the computer was real? They all have their memories altered or something?

Some of the evidences are still unknown, but you can make do with what the anime presented.
The only actual tricky part of this case is the timeline, and how it all happened.
Aug 9, 2013 12:28 AM

Nov 2012
this episode was great! and wasn't as rushed as the previous ones.
we got to see alter ego! and ishida! :-)
but let's see how they'll handle the next episode with the investigation AND the trial in one ep.

edit: i wish they'd put ishimaru and oowada next to each other in the ED though. dat bromance :(
silverwallsAug 9, 2013 12:36 AM
Aug 9, 2013 12:47 AM

Apr 2011
Wow that was quick and with 7 episodes to go i dont see how they can fit it all in, it keeps getting better and better but.
Aug 9, 2013 1:03 AM

Feb 2010
It's either the gothic or white hair girl that did it. Freaky hair dude is probably being framed. That white hair girl did some shit to the laptop.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2013 2:06 AM

May 2012
Okay just a few things. One, did anybody else noticed how hot Aoi is. Tan, that body, we need more women like her. Second. Are we suppose to pretend that Kiyotaka hair didn't turn white and his eyes were on fire. Last but not least. This murder case is crazy. I thought it may have been my girl Celestia, but now I think its that unknown student that they were talking about last episode. Or maybe I'm just confused. Anyway its was a good episode.
Aug 9, 2013 2:45 AM

Mar 2013
Watched the sub...lol Why did the culprit always had to spout out stuffs like that,they only need to keep quiet to win this.
Aug 9, 2013 2:49 AM

Sep 2012
Where is Kirigiri? and Hagakure?

:O
Aug 9, 2013 2:55 AM

Sep 2012
Baku219 said:
I'm not really liking this anime adaption all that much but maybe that's only because I've played the VN. It all feels too fast but the anime-only watchers seem to be enjoying it enough. Dunno how they can connect to the characters without free time but I guess it's the best they can do with the 13 episodes.

I find there's plenty of time to connect with characters (I haven't played the game btw). At first with all of them alive it was a bit tricky as most of them didn't get screen time. But as of last case and this one, the characters are pretty fleshed out as it is. Not as much as other anime (it's not the point) but still enough to pick favorites and know how they interact with each other.

Is the VN really that much better? I'm enjoying the hell out of the anime, even if it is a bit fast (I like fast anime anyway).
Aug 9, 2013 3:15 AM
Jan 2011
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Poor Ishimaru-kun ;.; I feel sorry for him, really.

Ofc, I like Togami's thinking. Obviously, he trusts no one and wants to win this game..so yeah.

Poor Yamada ;.; and Ishimaru too.....hmm..

Bye R.I.P to fatso....I never like his character anyway.
Aug 9, 2013 3:21 AM

May 2010
I loved the opening song, minus the rap part. Not fond of rap in general but loved the remaining part.

Aoi was so moe in the beginning with her hair down like that. Woah, using money as a bait... I love what Sakura said. Money is not everything anyways. Aoi still calls him Fujisaki-chan. Alter-ego is quite cute, he was quite intelligent. I love Alter-ego. We can connect with the dead characters this way and know a bit more about them. Oowada is actually my favorite male character here so I am relieved a bit. Ishimaru has gonna even weirder but cooler too.

Gotta love Kirigiri. I was worried about Celes there. Genecider is crazily amazing as ever. Loved the drama there and so Yamada is dead... Aoi feels very real no and I liked her reaction. What Ishimaru is also dead??? I so thought, it is him... I am suspicious about Celes. Or maybe it is a planned murder between two people! Maybe one person forced the other to cooperate with the other. I don't know, I am looking forward to the next episode so much.

The ending song hurts as much as usual, maybe even more..
TragicRomanceAug 9, 2013 3:24 AM
Aug 9, 2013 3:21 AM

Sep 2011
this is probably the most rushed episode in the show, and aside from maybe the final episode this will be the most rushed one.

and there goes my favorite character, even in the game ishamaru died too early if you ask me. We only get about a hour of ishida's epicness

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 9, 2013 4:28 AM

Dec 2011
Wow. Two consecutive murders this time. My goodness.

Even though it really hints that Kirigiri (she is nowhere) and Hagakure (he is nowhere and seems to be interested with the money) to be the culprit... I still feel like it isn't the two of them.

Big culprits are the one who stayed in the body, like Genocider or something.

Also, the one who stole Alter Ego too! The laptop still needs to be found.

Can't wait to see if this is just a one person murder, or two murders happened simultaneously by two different people that don't know each others plans.
Aug 9, 2013 4:39 AM

May 2012
00:09 kyonyuu ga tabetai no~ i'll let her eat oresama no banana

03:00 UPUPUPU~

03:34 Toukochan as cute as ever

06:36 STHU, Beeburr.

11:15 Suzaku and Fatso are Beeburr's too, huh?

LOL
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Aug 9, 2013 5:33 AM

Dec 2012
Wow, I'm glad that Yamada is dead, he was an overgrown mole rat stereotypical otaku waste of life with a nutsack for a mouth. If I was in that school I would have wanted to string him up like a pig ASAP. Sucks for Ishimaru though, I didn't really like the bromance melodrama but he was interesting.

As of right now I suspect the double murder was carried out by two people - Hagakure and Celes. Hagakure looked like he obviously needed the 10 billion yen, so my guess is Celes promised to split it with him if he helped her with the double murder.
Aug 9, 2013 5:49 AM

Apr 2013
Ratohnhaketon said:
Wow, I'm glad that Yamada is dead, he was an overgrown mole rat stereotypical otaku waste of life with a nutsack for a mouth. If I was in that school I would have wanted to string him up like a pig ASAP. Sucks for Ishimaru though, I didn't really like the bromance melodrama but he was interesting.

As of right now I suspect the double murder was carried out by two people - Hagakure and Celes. Hagakure looked like he obviously needed the 10 billion yen, so my guess is Celes promised to split it with him if he helped her with the double murder.

You've mistaken the name regarding the overgrown mole rat.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Aug 9, 2013 6:18 AM
Sep 2011
Sourire said:

Hey I'd play the game if it was in English :P Although I do agree it seems very random, I mean why on earth is their a optimus prime costume hidden in the school? Did they never think of mentioning it before? And if it belongs to someone then I want to know which one of them went to school with a bag that size.
edl01Aug 9, 2013 6:26 AM
Aug 9, 2013 6:24 AM

Jul 2013
hmmm... I find hagakure very suspicious, he was the only one who looked interested when monobear was talking about the money...and he wasn't really with the rest of the crew, but maybe that's a too simple way of thinking.
two things keep bugging me
- why does Naegi always show up in the ending with the dead ones? and I don't believe it's because he's the MC
- Kirigiri, what do we know about her? even in the opening you see the questionmarks.. I don't trust her...
Aug 9, 2013 6:29 AM

Apr 2013
edl01 said:
Sourire said:

Hey I'd play the game if it was in English :P Although I do agree it seems very random, I mean why on earth is their a optimus prime costume hidden in the school? Did they never think of mentioning it before? And if it belongs to someone then I want to know which one of them went to school with a bag that size.

It is in English.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2013

417 by BakaDorayaki »»
May 16, 2:05 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2013

436 by amychar »»
May 7, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ihateeveryone - Jul 4, 2013

559 by aramkqly »»
Mar 16, 4:04 AM

» how should i watch Danganronpa ?

TheAdo - Dec 29, 2016

19 by InstantRamenKing »»
Feb 9, 10:20 PM

» whats up with Kyoko Kirigiri hands?

EagleEd - Jan 13, 2018

5 by kaamsas »»
Jan 13, 7:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.