Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 22, 2011 3:12 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Overload of MOE in the following,

a interesting episode that makes you want to get a kitten like that. Looks an emergency of Nuko club got interesting from the very start of the episode. It is obvious that they are doing the Sana/Miu arcs big time. So let’s narrow it down in this episode to both of these 2.

About Miu x Shingo, first thing is that already Airi is shown around here with jealousy/surprise. That already suggests major jealousy from last episode around Miu x Shingo. Now I already was quite alarmed by Miu’s hand in the spoiler
but that is explained later, only at that point I knew it was from the small cats. Poor her! Her skin will be ruined like that! Cuts/deep scratches are permanent in many cases. While of course it was kind of cute to see the small cats trying to feed off Pannya and of course Shingo had to blush due to him thinking of Miu feeding the animals with her breasts. I am sure he was thinking of something like that. Here is when it becomes interesting. Sana’s flashback of when she first met Miu! From the looks of the spoiler
Pannya really did not like Miu at first and the bite he gave her was a nightmare to me.
Those fangs! That bleeding! It almost looked like Miu was bitten by a vampire! Well this part is important because ti shows how dedicated she is to animals. To be able to take all that in order to have one to like you is insane dedication. This proves beyond that she would be a good veterinarian. Amazing with animals and being able to endure their aggressive nature. Miu was sure nice with that blush as Pannya accepted her.

At first when I saw Angelina with Miu here, I though Miu is in big danger or seriously dead which I really though it would be a disaster but I guess not and all is safe. She was just sleeping. The biggest step up in Shingo x Miu is in the spoiler
Shingo lending his coat to Miu and her touching his hand. It looked so love like, it’s incredible. Within not too far apart I have to say that Miu’s face here looked kind of gloomy/serious along with the fact that a zoom in shows her chest much better here and her facial pose here. It was very well seen that Sana was quite surprised herself that Miu asked her about Shingo.

As such 2 jealousy point emerge after that:
A)When the white cat reacts to Miu’s name in the spoiler
you can clearly see Airi/Sana are not comfortable with it.
B)As Shingo notices Miu’s cough and blushes in the spoiler
you can see that Sana was looking at him but Airi also notices why Sana was looking at him. What follows in the following,

It just shows Miu is too dedicated towards her obligations despite having handicaps. In this case the cold got her badly. It happens a lot for Asians because they are hard workers and ignore a lot their own conditions. However Shingo in the spoiler
saved her quite well still Miu looking like that with her blush here was so adorable along with a good laugh at the brand of tissues she was giving out..Dolce? Does that not mean something in another language?

About Sana x Shingo, it was nice seeing Sana from the very start here. One of the things I knew right away when Miu mentions breasts and Sana opens all angry the door behind Shingo, that it would end up bad. I was pretty much right in the spoiler
best of that is finally a glimpse of Sana’s panties (pink, very girly colour, suits her) apart from seeing Shingo get beaten up again. That was fun to see. What did get better is the second phase of that fight in the spoiler
as Miu remarks both suit each other, since it leads to more intimate time of Shingo x Sana. The swing part was beautiful along with seeing a close up of Sana’s face while seeing her swing along with a nice view of her thighs and a lovely pose of her face here. I like a lot that pose. The flashbacks was nice but I liked seeing Sana here when she was or seemed younger. Comes the interesting part in the spoiler
Shingo was kind of acting like a moron there but the the question was addressed of his thoughts about Miu. Well totally tried to omit it there.

Loved those 2 girls here due to their radiant figures and positive outlook but Sana’s face along with her smile here won me very nicely. The best of Sana’s faces are in the spoiler
that sudden blush she gave away when Shingo surprised her n the middle of trying to change the white cat’s name from Miu to her own. That blushing got the MOE hnnnnnnggging a lot. It is most likely the best of Sana’s blushing. The second most crucial of Sana is in the spoiler
quite simply saying that she witnessed all the scene of Miu x Shingo. I did not think she saw it till this point at least hear it not see it. In thee end the most important part underlined is Sana’s face here but mostly her attitude/blush here. It shows that she loves Shingo. This is due to her mention of being happy around Shingo. That is the key that she does love him part from the many other clues. Let’ see how it progress in the other episode.

Other elements:
  • Loved the principal part in the spoiler
    not only excellent group shots were shown but also the Principal blushing and the teacher was shown more. She ain’t bad looking.

• From the looks of the spoiler
    Shingo sure gets up early. What is that? As the sun goes up? That must be at least 5am? 6am? Pretty early but the scenery is done well.
About the preview, next episode looks like having a super shy Miu here and more Angelina blushing but Airi looks still jealous. I am very curious about the part in the spoiler
it looks like something major happens and Miu is in bathrobe? Could it be? Or just casual clothing. Well if it means Shingo goes to her house then something is bound to happen. There is also the Airi part with Shingo the black kitty here. Now that will be interesting to see also due to it being a further evolving Sana x Shingo. More later.

End art in the spoiler
is Angelina this time in a sexy pose. That was sure surprising.

BTW Image Stitches done in the spoiler
lots of Sana and Miu there.
Yumekichi11Nov 28, 2011 2:31 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 22, 2011 3:22 PM

Nov 2008
I'll take the black and white one (Shingo lol), those eyes are so cute.

Miu caught potentially deadly Japanese cold and fainted in Shingo's arms. Ow that kick from Sana made a huge mark.

Nov 22, 2011 8:15 PM
Jun 2008
looking forward to ep 9... especially shy miu haha... and the kitten + pannya was epic MOE. looks like sana is having a hard time and the cats not responding to her name doesn't help either
Nov 23, 2011 3:22 AM
Jun 2011
can somone tell me in what site i can see the episode?
Nov 23, 2011 10:09 AM

Jul 2011
Well the dialogue is ridiculously bad as usual. It's a wonder that Miu doesn't have rabies from the cats yet, she gets bit incessantly, maybe she does at the end.

3/5, ending piano theme was great.
mdzNov 23, 2011 12:12 PM
Nov 23, 2011 11:33 AM
Dec 2007
anyone know the name of the piano song at the end of the episode?
Nov 23, 2011 11:35 AM

Jul 2009
Airi failed to progress again... Miu with the least-likely to get together with him out of the 3 suddenly gained major chances... And Sana is falling hopelessly in love with Shingo against her will...

This anime really feels like it's aiming for a harem ending... or at least a multiple-episode ending where they cut the last 2 episodes in half and show an ending for each girl....
Nov 23, 2011 11:38 AM

Sep 2009
>anyone know the name of the piano song at the end of the episode?

It definitely would be in OST but I don't think someone would answer now.
Nov 23, 2011 11:56 AM
May 2009
richiexrichh said:
anyone know the name of the piano song at the end of the episode?

This song made me think of some touhou music, very similar style.
Nov 23, 2011 12:05 PM

Jan 2011
Yea, its hard to see a Airi ending at this point, she just hasn't had enough development these past few episodes, and Miu and Sana have had significant spotlight. But this episode seems to me that sana has raised her white flag in the race for Shingo. Don't look good for Airi either....
Nov 23, 2011 12:08 PM
Dec 2007
Yea...it seems like Airi is going to be out of the race at this rate....a Miu/Shingo ending? unless there is a dramatic shift in the next couple of episodes
Nov 23, 2011 12:09 PM
Dec 2007
elior1 said:
can somone tell me in what site i can see the episode?

animeseason.com
Nov 23, 2011 12:35 PM
Nov 2009
holy shit that was boring
Nov 23, 2011 1:16 PM
Jun 2011
i root shingo and miu all the way for a couple at the end of the anime and not harem ending
Nov 23, 2011 1:19 PM

Mar 2009
I really like this whole Miu/Sana/Shingo development, glad to see a protagonist that is sensible (or at least his reaction is something I can relate to as a normal person) and the heroines so far are not that typical cliché (esp. Miu), really.

I still think the studio may still be able to bring out some big guns for Airi at the end, and for the rule first girl always win too. But hell I want Shingo x Miu end, Miu is just simply too irresistible. I felt sorry for Sana (as I liked her best in the beginning) but all of those Shingo x Miu flags just too... arghhh.

Oh yeah, that piano piece totally nailed the end of this episode...
Nov 23, 2011 1:40 PM

Nov 2008
Zavie said:
I really like this whole Miu/Sana/Shingo development, glad to see a protagonist that is sensible (or at least his reaction is something I can relate to as a normal person) and the heroines so far are not that typical cliché (esp. Miu), really.

I still think the studio may still be able to bring out some big guns for Airi at the end, and for the rule first girl always win too. But hell I want Shingo x Miu end, Miu is just simply too irresistible. I felt sorry for Sana (as I liked her best in the beginning) but all of those Shingo x Miu flags just too... arghhh.

Airi end won't happen, it's pretty obvious this will be a harem ending. I cannot see this anime just bringing out a huge twist like that which would result in Shingo choosing anyone.

Nov 23, 2011 1:58 PM

Mar 2009
Airi end won't happen, it's pretty obvious this will be a harem ending. I cannot see this anime just bringing out a huge twist like that which would result in Shingo choosing anyone.

I forgot that possibility lol... Blame all the ShingoMiu flags brainwashed me...

But yeah, it sucks to be an eroge adaption...
Nov 23, 2011 2:19 PM
Jun 2011
Hoppy said:
Zavie said:

do you think we will have miu end instead of airi?
Nov 23, 2011 2:30 PM

Jun 2009
Oya, now Airi ending would be so fucking forced if actually made that i'd lower my score for this. Miu ending please, even though Sana end actually seems more probable.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Nov 23, 2011 2:43 PM
Jun 2011
OrochiPL said:
Oya, now Airi ending would be so fucking forced if actually made that i'd lower my score for this. Miu ending please, even though Sana end actually seems more probable.
from what i seen until now they do arc for each girl first it was airi after that a little arc about angie and now we have miu and sana arc
Nov 23, 2011 2:48 PM

Jun 2009
But it's episode 8 already and they went so far with Miu and Sana that Airi end would still be forced as hell.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Nov 23, 2011 2:55 PM
Jun 2011
OrochiPL said:
But it's episode 8 already and they went so far with Miu and Sana that Airi end would still be forced as hell.
OrochiPL said:
all what happend in this arc episode is based on the game.also i also think it will be miu arc since by how they getting close to each other it will be miu end
Nov 23, 2011 3:33 PM

Mar 2009
Just checking the novel... Reading spoilers here and there, and I found out... (read at your own risk)

I wonder what they are going to do about Sakuno, given that Airi is almost hopeless now, I guess they may skip the whole Sakuno's arc altogether?
Nov 23, 2011 3:36 PM

Sep 2011
Zavie said:
Just checking the novel... Reading spoilers here and there, and I found out... (read at your own risk)

I wonder what they are going to do about Sakuno, given that Airi is almost hopeless now, I guess they may skip the whole Sakuno's arc altogether?

at this rate they'll most likely skip her arc. in the VN her arc is pretty long also, and they haven't even begun to cover any of it. we've 4 episodes left and the next is still a continuation of Miu's scenario.

but yeah everyone's saying it'd be forced as hell if they ended up with Airi's ending. which I agree with. and which it probably will.
PrimityNov 23, 2011 3:43 PM

Nov 23, 2011 3:51 PM

Mar 2009
Primity said:

at this rate they'll most likely skip her arc. in the VN her arc is pretty long also, and they haven't even begun to cover any of it. we've 4 episodes left and the next is still a continuation of Miu's scenario.

but yeah everyone's saying it'd be forced as hell if they ended up with Airi's ending. which I agree with. and which it probably will.

Would you happen to if the whole Sana's development is taken from the PC or PSP version? As I suspect they are really focusing on the whole Miu/Sana/Shingo now. And I believe her stories are quite different in the two version?
Nov 23, 2011 4:00 PM

Nov 2007
Rule of generic VN adaptations like this states Airi should win
Rule of character and story development states Miu might win (Sana is still possible)
Rule of FUCK EVERYTHING I LOVE SANA I WANT HER TO WIN states that I want Sana to win ;_;

Despite everything, I cannot deny this any longer...I am loving this show so much more than I ever anticipated. Manglobe I am proud!
Nov 23, 2011 4:17 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode,cute cats are cute.

Sana trying to find out Shingo feelings for Miu while getting swing was a nice scene,she getting jealous that the cat prefere Miu name and not hers was cute,also nice kick!

Miu senpai getting all that bites,that is love for animals.She got the deadly flu for overdoing it lets see what happens next episode looks more Miu's arc.

As many say this looks harem ending even that still they havent show Imouto arc i cant see any other ending,Airi will be forced as hell but is not that i havent happen before.

btw again....I WANT I PANNYA NOW!
Nov 23, 2011 4:58 PM

Oct 2010
game8910 said:
Rule of FUCK EVERYTHING I LOVE SANA I WANT HER TO WIN states that I want Sana to win ;_;
Same here, although I am a Airi boy, because of this: The novel... Reading spoilers here and there, and I found out... (read at your own risk)

I can concur that Sana having her own ending in this anime would be EPIC! EPIC! It would be so EPIC that it would show an anime made a original ending while being able to have other endings easily of the other girls. Quite a treat if you think about it but sadly I do think it will be Miu less they troll us with Airi (I hope for me) or Sakuno but that is impossible since none of her arc have been addressed.
Primity said:
Zavie said:

How long is it and is there a place on the net that tells her arc in writing? I would like to check it out.

Nov 23, 2011 5:17 PM

Mar 2009
I can concur that Sana having her own ending in this anime would be EPIC! EPIC! It would be so EPIC that it would show an anime made a original ending while being able to have other endings easily of the other girls. Quite a treat if you think about it but sadly I do think it will be Miu less they troll us with Airi (I hope for me) or Sakuno but that is impossible since none of her arc have been addressed.

Oh I forgot, the piano piece at the end of the episode is the arrange version of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x-3maNfNVc
ZavieNov 23, 2011 5:33 PM
Nov 23, 2011 5:53 PM
Apr 2011
Miu is my favorite girl since a nice personality and better characterization are always best. Ange is my second favorite since she's nice and having a personal maid/sex slave is great too.

I'm fully expecting plot device abuse in favor of Airi though if a single girl is going to win. Forced pairings are as common as dirt in generic harem series and romance anime in general.
Nov 23, 2011 6:02 PM
Aug 2010
the song at the end is called sayonara kimi no koe and it is from the visual novel ;D

love the song btw <3
Nov 23, 2011 6:05 PM

Sep 2009
i wanted shingoxAiri >.> last 2 episodes had been so disappointing Airi needs to step up her game
Nov 23, 2011 6:50 PM

Oct 2010
Zavie said:

I Just had to read over 2 hours due to my speed but interesting insight into Sana's route of the PSP. Too bad it's too late to do that. I would love to meet Sana's family so to speak.

Yeah lots of info on that link. It almost looks like they are smart asses with this series over there. All comments and formulation seem to me well formulated. In any case if someone really wants to know more I suggest to go over there. Lots of thoughts will be answered.

Nov 23, 2011 7:47 PM

Apr 2010
Shingo can just take Airi. Miu is minee!!
Nov 23, 2011 8:20 PM

Sep 2011
Zavie said:
Would you happen to if the whole Sana's development is taken from the PC or PSP version? As I suspect they are really focusing on the whole Miu/Sana/Shingo now. And I believe her stories are quite different in the two version?

i have actually not read her scenario, which is only available to the PSP version. i would also imagine that her scenario would be radically different from Miu's, but so far everything that the anime has been giving us has been scripted from the VN. her friendship, eventual unrequited love, and the intertwined love triangle between the three are all a part of Miu's scenario.

Nov 23, 2011 11:17 PM

Nov 2007
Upped my rating for the anime to an 8/10. I am glad I continued with the anime because it is one of the most anticipated anime for me now! Can't chose between Airi and Sana. T_T

I can't believe Sana is actually hugging Shingo in the preview below <3
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Nov 23, 2011 11:47 PM

Apr 2011
shanimebib said:
Upped my rating for the anime to an 8/10. I am glad I continued with the anime because it is one of the most anticipated anime for me now! Can't chose between Airi and Sana. T_T

AWWW....So cute! XD

So I'm betting it's either, Sana Airi, or Miu would be the girl for Shingo.
Nov 24, 2011 12:02 AM
Jun 2011
Magito said:
shanimebib said:

AWWW....So cute! XD

So I'm betting it's either, Sana Airi, or Miu would be the girl for Shingo.
i agree it going to be airi or miu
Nov 24, 2011 12:12 AM
Jul 2018
Oh no.
She caught a cold.
In anime that is the equivalent to cancer in real life.
I hope she is okay :/
Nov 24, 2011 1:25 AM
Nov 2011
No offense to all the Miu fans but i'm finding her more annoying as each episode goes on. Airi was running away with shingo and now she has a lot of catching up to do. As for Sana, it was nice to see her figure out her feelings for shingo such as the swing part, asking shingo and miu the same question, sana's answer to miu's question, her reaction to when the cats responded to miu's name, and her constantly trying to get the cat to respond to her name, in which indicates she wants to be with shingo. I wouldn't be surprised, judging from that picture in the spoiler, that the cat does respond and she decides to take them home with her, why else would she hug the cat and look so happy. Sana needs to step it up because it's killing me that Miu seems to be getting pushed along with shingo, and i do not wanrt that ending, i would regret watching -_-.
Sana needs to win..now i must wait an entire week to see just why Sana was hugging the cat with that smile. As for a future episode, i'd like to see shingo's breathing problem come back just so we can get some fierce competition in who gets shingo, because we all know they are all going to be at his house at the same time, and each one will try to see him alone without admitting it to or getting caught by the other. I've already figured out the last episode, because we all know that it's only for a period of time they are at the school, Shingo has to go back blah blah blah, girls all protest and do their best to win him over, hopefully this isn't that type of harem where he stays and they all live happily ever after without a chosen female...
*Go Sana*
Nov 24, 2011 2:47 AM
Jun 2011
in what episode they was show shingo astma flashback at the first time?
Nov 24, 2011 4:32 AM

Oct 2010
GO MIU! :333

Nice episode i hope shingo doesnt disappoint me >_<
Nov 24, 2011 4:34 AM

Aug 2009
WHAT ABOUT THE INCEST ROUTE!?

Anyway I think Sana's ending is dead. She kind of just gave up on Shingo at the end and wanted him to be happy. Shingo only thinks of her as a friend.
Nov 24, 2011 5:10 AM

Mar 2009
SoFarGone said:
WHAT ABOUT THE INCEST ROUTE!?

Chances are very slim, they haven't shown us any development with Sakuno after all...

SoFarGone said:
Anyway I think Sana's ending is dead. She kind of just gave up on Shingo at the end and wanted him to be happy. Shingo only thinks of her as a friend.

Well. Shingo did say they if he were a girl, they would be great friend... So yeah, I think that was like the dead sentence for Sana end...
Nov 24, 2011 6:13 AM

Jul 2010
Man Miu and Shingo would make such a bad couple.
Nov 24, 2011 6:33 AM
Jun 2011
i think it will be miu ending becouse they follow the same miu routh of the pc game
Nov 24, 2011 7:51 AM

Mar 2009
guwndomino212 said:
Man Miu and Shingo would make such a bad couple.

And may I ask why is that? Sure their development is not the most convincing out there (fever and all the club thingy). But I can totally imagine they are perfect for each other, both share the same ideal, they hate conflict and are kind to other, to the point of hurting themselves (with Miu's injured hands and Shingo's burn hand when saving the club poster) and most is, they feel comfortable being close to each other.

Furthermore, I felt that from the first time Shingo met Miu, he had somewhat of a slight attention to her (in a man and woman way, like love at first sight), it could not be admiration, coz at that time he didn't know her yet.
Nov 24, 2011 7:54 AM

Feb 2011
This show makes me FACEPALM on every episode... At least once...

Nov 24, 2011 10:47 AM

Sep 2008
When did this anime become interesting?
The cats were cute, but Sana is a very likable character out of nowhere. I love her desperation to get the cat to respond to her name.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2011 12:17 PM
Dec 2007
ezboi said:
the song at the end is called sayonara kimi no koe and it is from the visual novel ;D

love the song btw <3

as usual, even with the name I cant find the piano version....thanks though!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» The VN is now available in English!

Razernation - May 6

5 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 20, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: The Color of Lovers Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

game8910 - Dec 13, 2011

196 by RioAl »»
May 3, 2023 5:49 AM

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: The Color of Lovers Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Dec 6, 2011

267 by RioAl »»
May 3, 2023 5:28 AM

» Poor Airi

shuvrokun - Mar 19, 2023

3 by shuvrokun »»
Mar 20, 2023 8:37 AM

» Shingo's and Airi's name

Rad_Scientist - Jan 25, 2023

4 by Rad_Scientist »»
Jan 25, 2023 10:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.