Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 15, 7:29 AM

Dec 2021
Beat up the girl - She falls in love with you - Instantly becomes your wife??

Filou crossed paths with Fenrys, who claimed to be the younger sister of one of the Demon King's four generals. Confronted with a formidable adversary wielding potent magic, Fliou began experimenting with every spell at his disposal to devise a means of defense. Among them, "enslavement magic" appeared on the window, which Fliou adamantly refused to use. Surprised by Fliou's resolve and lacking the magical power to continue the confrontation, Fenrys surrendered. Fliou, showing mercy, let her go, and as a result, Fenrys transformed into an adult human form instead of her previous childlike appearance.

Wow, this pacing is awful. Who falls in love like that and dedicates their life to someone immediately? And wasn't she one of the demon king's four generals or something? Why would she just quit and join him? I get it's a dumb isekai with a stupid harem, but at least try to make sense. Also, that God really loves his jokes. Hiding stats and making good stats useless?? Lol. And wasn't it like 20 days to get to that forest? What kind of time skip are we having, unless they found someone else with teleportation magic who happened to go to the forest lol.

Let the new life of Fliou and Fenrys begin...

Apr 15, 7:37 AM

Feb 2018
Fenrys has acknowledged Flio as his master, but is this nude scene necessary? Fenrys doesn't hesitate to become a slave or a carrier for Flio. I'm also impressed with Fenrys for daring to address Flio as "danna-sama" or husband and the moments also occur when Flio tries to introduce Fenrys to the party members, and Fenrys' expression is amusing. I really like Fenrys face. Love this husband and wife xD
Apr 15, 7:51 AM

Apr 2010
I think this episode file was corrupted, i saw this bug with a arrogant prick in a red cape that runs at the first sign of danger.
It was a annoying part to watch hope something will be done about this bug soon.

Other than that the episode was pretty funny the mains going from meeting to being married in just a day, things go fast for them.
Still seems that they need to work on their reputation a bit but here it gets tricky on the one hard gaining a rank in the guild means better quests and more money on the other hand it makes them stand out and they might be hired by the kingdom which they don't want.
For now this anime looks pretty good minus the arrogant prick.
Apr 15, 7:52 AM
Feb 2018
What is this pathetic mr. Nice Guy? Someone tries to kill you, your action is
a) Kill that someone.
b) Be nice and befriend with this one.
Already smell severe BS coming from it.
Apr 15, 7:58 AM

Jul 2017
The OP is...rather old-school-ish with Rie Kugimiya's vocals, and it's rather playful.

Filo tries all he can against Fenrys with all of his magic skills, which he's stll trying to grasp of the skills needed to subjugate her. But with subjugation magic being the only way to stop her wrath, Filo is rather sympathetic and doesn't want to fight her any longer, which depletes her magic power and undos her beast transformation. But man, Fenrys is rather persistent and wants to be together with Filo nonetheless, even if he knows that he doesn't quite fit the new fantasy world. Regardless, he's still a better Hero character than the one assigned, who only runs with his tail and wants to indulge in riches and women.

Of course, having a lupine wife is better at the pretend-marriage relationship to smoothen things out, which anything is essential for Filo's growth. And an urgent quest of an army of psychobears with the high-risk, high-reward pay to earn money, that's a decent start to save the same adventurer group of girls again. But since Fenrys can just control any creature at will, having a psychobear as their new tamed companion...er, pet, yeah, it still works out. Saving the girls of Kylrose's Balirossa, Blossom, Byleri and Belano, it turns out that they're part of the Hero's relentless misforgivings to train and grow stronger, but taming Fenrys and always introducing her as a wife...is better than suffering her wrath. Still though, Filo willing to train them is one thing, and giving them lodging is another.

The Dark One is mew-ly waiting for force to act, now's still too early.
Apr 15, 8:16 AM

Mar 2021
Fenrys really cute am surprised she fell for Filo so quickly i thought it would take a few episodes at least but it was great to see the Female Knights again.
Apr 15, 8:26 AM
May 2014
Great OP and ED!
This was the first chapter adaptation and if it stays at this pace we will get up to chapter 4 (maybe 5?).
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 15, 8:49 AM
Sep 2015
I'm shocked by the OP song, it's like rewinding time to 20 years ago.
Apr 15, 9:26 AM

Jan 2023
This episode marks the 'real' start of the story, with the beginning of the Flio-Fenrys romance, and of their slow life together.

Fenrys is one of those 'naive' heroines that fall helplessly in love with the mc very quickly, but at the same time she managed to get closer to him with puppy eyes and by using the other girls, haha she is more clever than she might look at first glance.
Her love for Flio is already very strong, and her happiness is contagious I must say.
I also liked the little bits of comedy we got here and there.

Rie Kugimiya is great as Fenrys, and it's a nice surprise to hear Yukari Tamura as Uliminas.
Apr 15, 9:43 AM

Jan 2008
Kugimiya Rie carrying the show.
Apr 15, 10:17 AM
Apr 2024
Compraring to manga this is absolutely disaster
Apr 15, 10:37 AM
Aug 2015
Reply to Syureria
Fenrys has acknowledged Flio as his master, but is this nude scene necessary? Fenrys doesn't hesitate to become a slave or a carrier for Flio. I'm also impressed with Fenrys for daring to address Flio as "danna-sama" or husband and the moments also occur when Flio tries to introduce Fenrys to the party members, and Fenrys' expression is amusing. I really like Fenrys face. Love this husband and wife xD
Syureria said:
but is this nude scene necessary?

I...don't understand the question.
Apr 15, 10:49 AM

Oct 2016
Yeah, I guess the MC will just be bing chilling in this world after he got that cute wolf wife
Apr 15, 10:56 AM
May 2021
alright no slave deal here finally lol. Direct waifu which is good + the op theme is so cute and funny lmao
Apr 15, 11:05 AM
草薙直哉zfg

Apr 2022
cool episode. wasn’t painful to look at for the most part and the music was nice at times.
boredboredbored
Apr 15, 11:27 AM
Feb 2024
That OP was ... jarring, for the transition back to the fight scene. Not saying it was *bad*, per se, just nowhere near what I expected. For the people bitching about Rys falling in love at the drop of a hat, remember how power dynamics work for wolf packs. Add sapience on top of that and it's easy to see why she's head over heels for someone that demonstrably powerful. Kinda wish they'd gone with a deeper, more mature voice for her, since she's not a twelve year old girl, but that's a minor nitpick. Yuusha-dono will get what's coming to him, trust me. It's actually a running gag down the line what an absolute idiot he is.
Apr 15, 11:35 AM

Nov 2013
after the trashy 1st episode, this one was actually decent, mostly thanks to Kugimiya Rie's voice , and her character being cute
and ofc, the best part of this anime is the opning, her singing anata anata anata is super cute :D
contrary to the op, i actually hate the ending

i wanted to drop this one, since i picked more than i was planning, but i guess i'll end up finishing it lol
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Apr 15, 12:26 PM
Mar 2020
Well first episode was way better, at least was action... But now... "Oh look I'm very OP and IDK what to do with all of that, oh wait I know, it's Harem Time".. jeee
Apr 15, 12:28 PM
Jun 2014
Don't care if it's an unpopular opinion; Rie Kugimiya was not a good choice for Fenris. Her voice is far too shrill and makes me think she belongs in LuckyStar or Madoka Magia. And the way Fenris talks only adds to that making her sound like she's from Tearmoon Empire story.
The OP and ED tracks are the most anime songs to anime this year. They envoke the memories of the mid to late 2000s where that kind of music was a meme, the kind of songs that would come to mind first when anyone said "anime music". Doesn't matter if it was actually used in an anime or not.
Apr 15, 1:18 PM
Nov 2021
I am surprised, I thought this would be a lame ordinary isekai, I mean it is, but it seem to be very well done. The Humor is good and the mc is naive and if this anime will be any good, then he will lose something because of it, if not I would be very displeased...
Apr 15, 1:31 PM

Feb 2010
Didn't have an exposure to this series before watching the anime so watching the opening was like "???" and then part way through this episode being like "Oh okay the opening makes sense now" lol
Apr 15, 3:17 PM

Jun 2023
Why was there a dress in his bag lmao. How considerate of the king
Apr 15, 3:24 PM

Feb 2016
does anyone have op link on youtube?
Apr 15, 3:40 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
What an OP that was to immediately open the episode starting with a fight with a wolf monster lol, I liked it a lot tho, very cute visuals and a fun song. And in regards to the Fenrys fight I did like how Flio just kinda threw random bullshit at her until something landed lol, and it was the gravity move to cause her to give up, I respect that Flio didn’t use the slavery spell either giving how his old world was, of course he probably could have just not used every aspect of the spell but I still like that he didn’t do it. This ended up working in his favor since Fenrys basically became his wife, not that Flio really had a choice but I’m a fan of this outcome lol.

And later when Flio and Fenrys decide to deal with a bear problem they ended up running into the babes that Flio helped out last episode, and it’s a good thing they showed up otherwise they wouldn’t have survived if what they said about knights not being able to take one of the bears down is true. And Flio actually tamed one of the bears with the help of Fenrys’ death stare lol, that’s fine and all but I’m ngl the choice to make the bear monster into a tiny rabbit monster was a weird decision, wouldn’t a tiny cute bear make more sense since it was originally a bear monster? Oh well, small issue I guess lol, and at the end the girls ended up staying with Flio and Fenrys at that house, I’m sure some goofy stuff will happen.
Apr 15, 4:04 PM

Feb 2019
Bro got banished from the castle but got a hot Wolf waifu and is OP as hell he doesn’t have to worry about fighting a war and getting hurt. The blonde “hero” wanted the responsibility and glory so let him deal with that lol.

Taming fenrys was a cool scene because of Flio’s reluctance to use slave magic. He saw how awful that was back in his world and doesn’t want any of that here in this new world. I could see her falling in love with him from a mile away given in the animal world might makes right and whoever is the strongest in the pack is the leader. What surprised me, was him telling her he’s from another world so soon and nonchalantly.

Going back to the blonde hero, looks like he bit off way more than he can chew and is now running from fights that he begged to be in lmao. Bro could’ve just taken the quiet life like Flio did and got a nice waifu, now he’s on the verge of a mutiny and being exposed as a fraud.

Fenrys is so damn cute man, I love how upset she got at Flio not introducing her as his wife. It’s funny how both this and ReMonster have progressed so fast with the romance lol. Bro already has a wife two eps in, lucky bastard.

Now that the demon king knows about him, it’ll be interesting to see how this develops
Marinate1016Apr 15, 4:32 PM
Apr 15, 4:06 PM
Mar 2024
Great Isekai. Really fun and wholesome. Fenrys is adorable. I think this would be a decent harem considering they're drawn as adults.
Apr 15, 4:16 PM

Apr 2014
Reply to E2sembler
does anyone have op link on youtube?
@E2sembler

Here you go
何それ?意味分かんない
Apr 15, 4:51 PM

Feb 2019
that hero was crap right from the start lol but of course the king and his men were all after his high level stats and ignored our MC. too bad for them, but lucky for Rys and those adventurers
Apr 15, 4:52 PM

Jul 2016
Is it just me, or does Fenrys look a lot different compared to the manga? I usually don't mind cutsey characters, but they younger look and squeaky voice don't really fit her character.
Apr 15, 5:12 PM

Mar 2013
TAIGA IS HERE AS AN ACTUAL BEAST! REEEE!!!

P.S. The OP is freakishly creepy.

That's why I didn't like this series.
The fluffy waifu is unnaturally creepy.
CrazyButNot4UApr 17, 10:00 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Apr 15, 5:16 PM

May 2019
Fenrys aka Rys is pretty cunning with the way she "forced" Flio to take her and soon after becoming his unofficial wife. This show has more gag/goofy comedy than I thought it would have which is fine but a comedy tag should be added. Otherwise I'm looking forward to seeing Rys' antics and the failure of the hero that ran off when confronted by psychobears.
Apr 15, 5:19 PM

Sep 2023
Flio got a wife and a harem in one episode, what a chad! This is quite the trashy Isekai but still enjoyable.
Apr 15, 5:28 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to Pustul
Flio got a wife and a harem in one episode, what a chad! This is quite the trashy Isekai but still enjoyable.
@Pustul Surprisingly, it's actually not a harem story.
Apr 15, 5:42 PM
Apr 2023
That opening theme song by Fenris (also sang by the legendary voice actress Kugimiya Rie a.k.a. the OG tsundere queen) was just what I need for this season, probably one of the cutest thing this Spring 2024 (nicely animated too). This anime is really a nice reunion for the two main voice actors after quite a while.
Apr 15, 6:23 PM
Jan 2020
Psychobears... now that's a new one for me. LOL
Apr 15, 6:59 PM
May 2017
Holo > Fenrys... anyway, both female wolves are the cutest.

Very good episode!

Fenrys seems to be a young animal... does imprinting work on her? Banaza may have earned a lifelong female partner...
leonardobarbaApr 16, 4:46 PM
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Apr 15, 8:45 PM

Sep 2018
Yeah, let's finally announce she's your wife and then freak out in front of the same group, when said wife asks to share a bed. Not suspicious at all.

Personally, I see this whole dense MC crap as a cover for lazy writing, but it can be funny when executed well. So far, it's been a flop.

Apr 15, 9:21 PM
Apr 2022
Reply to NB_Tenchy
Don't care if it's an unpopular opinion; Rie Kugimiya was not a good choice for Fenris. Her voice is far too shrill and makes me think she belongs in LuckyStar or Madoka Magia. And the way Fenris talks only adds to that making her sound like she's from Tearmoon Empire story.
The OP and ED tracks are the most anime songs to anime this year. They envoke the memories of the mid to late 2000s where that kind of music was a meme, the kind of songs that would come to mind first when anyone said "anime music". Doesn't matter if it was actually used in an anime or not.
@NB_Tenchy I was actually going to ask about that, because I was thinking it'll be difficult for the studio to adapt that without, uh, breaking some rules (or it becoming an outright h-anime, but I guess they had the uncensored Redo of Healer and other weird isekai anime with "mature" stuff). I guess it's a good thing they decided to skip that altogether.
Apr 15, 10:08 PM

Feb 2016
Reply to AkeZZZ
@E2sembler

Here you go
@AkeZZZ omg buddy, thanks.
Rie literally makes this mediocre show look a lot better.
Apr 15, 10:12 PM
Apr 2024
Pengen muntah liat mc yg so baik dan so suci udh keseringan nonton mc yg kek gitu
Apr 16, 3:03 AM
Nov 2021
ghtyujkkpkohkjb said:
a) Kill that someone.

You might have not seen a show called Naruto.
Apr 16, 4:31 AM
Oct 2022
This episode was lovely, I liked it. Sir Flio, along with Fenrys, is getting stronger and stronger.

Although, Flio being married with Fenrys (or at least they are trying to pretend that), it is too suddenly. I mean, they did not have the chance to know each other better and now it is shown a too close relationship. Don’t get me wrong, the couple between Banaza and Fenrys is awesome, they seem meant for each other to be together and share love, but it is too suddenly.

Otherwise, OP and ED themes are both funny and lovely. The adaptation is good so far and the characters are made properly. I am eager to see what will happen further.

Along with their new friends, I hope Flio and Fenrys would be able to capture and defeat the Dark Army.
Apr 16, 6:00 AM
Feb 2018
Reply to srijan2506
ghtyujkkpkohkjb said:
a) Kill that someone.

You might have not seen a show called Naruto.
@srijan2506
Haven't made it past first 10 or so episode.
Apr 16, 7:44 AM
Feb 2020
It's entertaining, and Fenrys personality and cuteness are just my cup of tea. The OP's dance is so good 😂😍
Apr 16, 11:04 AM
Jun 2012
Better production quality than the previous episode.

Off to a good start.

The "darling" interactions just kill me. Glad this one is airing this season.
Apr 16, 11:36 AM

Aug 2013
MC goes pretty ham; seems pretty knowledgeable too.

Looking good so far.
Apr 16, 11:47 AM
Nov 2021
ghtyujkkpkohkjb said:
@srijan2506
Haven't made it past first 10 or so episode.

Then its understandable.
Apr 16, 1:07 PM
Oct 2022
Much better episode this week. Those of you who’ve read this one already know that all the remaining episodes should be one outrageous thing after the other. Our boi keeps getting stronger and continues to meet amazing people. Once the demon lord sets his sights on a certain someone the story really picks up. I truly believe by the end of the season this will be in a lot of peoples favorites list. Best of luck to all of you 😊
Apr 16, 1:18 PM
Oct 2022
Pustul said:

It’s not a harem.. a couple more episode will show you how much he cares for her and only her.. without spoiling anything the knights have their own admirers..
Apr 16, 2:01 PM
Nov 2020
Foi um episódio interessante, espero que continue nessa qualidade boa que está tendo.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 22

62 by ahmedhassan99988 »»
Yesterday, 10:30 AM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 4 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 29

44 by MegamiRem »»
May 30, 10:41 AM

» Feels like Im back in the 2000s

StalkerFairy - May 26

10 by ejleon »»
May 29, 2:38 PM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 8 Discussion

Aversa - May 27

30 by waldy713 »»
May 29, 1:33 PM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Aversa - May 13

84 by KingBaller06 »»
May 27, 10:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.