Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Chained Soldier
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 8, 6:27 AM

Nov 2011
Yeah, despite how Sahara looks, she's pretty tough when it comes to hand to hand combat. Looks like Shushu got real friendly with Yuuki LOL

Yuuki also getting a new form this episode..not to shabby and it's definitely going to come handy in the future. He even took on a bunch of monsters at once and it's only the 6th episode. Got a feeling his relationships with Kyouka and Shushu will deepen with developments like this.
Feb 8, 6:31 AM

Dec 2021
We really need to make sure that the third match is significant, no matter how contrived or artificial the second match may end up being.

Shushu's Paradigm Shift causes her to grow to giant size and she launches an enormous punch at Sahara. However, Sahara quickly reacts, calling out the number three and activating her Crazy Sheep ability, allowing her to evade the attack. She then delivers a powerful smack to Shushu. Later, Yuuki tries to comfort Shushu, who is feeling down after losing to Sahara. When he asks if there's anything he can do, Shushu tells him to forget about the match because she feels she performed poorly. But Yuuki disagrees, telling her that he thought she did great and he wants to see more of her wrestling moves, which brings a smile to her face.

Aw, poor thing. She really put her all into that fight. But hey, at least the captain had the smarts to ask if they were being watched, right? And I've noticed the animation is starting to look better bit by bit. Plus, Kyouka's facial expressions are finally starting to match up with the manga, which is a relief. And can you believe it? By Episode 6, he's already got three different forms? It's like this anime is sprinting through power-ups like it's stuck in the '90s.

But hey, at least we've got an MC who knows how to make the most out of having a whole harem of masters.

Feb 8, 7:23 AM

Jul 2017
The 2nd Round between the 6th and 7th Squadron: Sahara Wakasa vs. Shushu Suruga, and the rewards...are just as big. And as much as Shushu's Paradigm Sheep is powerful, Sahara's strength-boosting Mad Sheep power is quite the equal, given a short amount of time that even powers her more when she falls unconscious. It's so powerful yet is scary at the same time, that she narrowly lost her match. Despite that, Yuuki remains optimistic, and Shushu gives him a kiss out of spite to improve her abilities next time.

In the meantime, Nei sensing Shuuki and their officer-level Humanoids nearby, though with their thunderous master Raiden to provide strength in numbers. Together, the 2 squadron teams work together, and Yuuki with both Kyouka and Himari on him, he evolves into Warcloud. Tenka is also a rather feeble commander whose powers outshine her, as Yachiho is able to use her Golden Hour to rid of any anomalies, then her taking over with all of the Shuuki being taken care of.

Who exactly is the 6th Squadron chief Tenka Izumo? Her power must be quite the feat given her commander position.
Feb 8, 7:28 AM
Oct 2023
Keep getting better
Feb 8, 7:33 AM

Feb 2021
Yessss they adapted Shushu's "No fair!" that was skipped last episode
The scene with Tenka at the end was quite badass. We only saw her creating portals, but it seems like her ability is more powerful than that. Maybe she can straight up control space lol.
Feb 8, 7:36 AM

Oct 2016
im sorry for being that guy but, Reiran's voice is so fcking bad lmao
i dont remember if they ever mentioned it being a male or female, but in the manga it always felt really powerful and imposing, even when you knew nothing was gonna go wrong, everytime it appeared it was sure to wreak havoc

this voice makes it sound like an old lady
Feb 8, 7:46 AM

Sep 2018
Are they saving all the good stuff for the second half of the season!?

This is just unrelentingly lame.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Feb 8, 8:03 AM

Feb 2021
More censorship this episode.

I hope they do Tenka's fight scene justice, cause her ability is really incredible.
Feb 8, 8:08 AM

Apr 2014
Reply to MadanielFL

I hope they do Tenka's fight scene justice, cause her ability is really incredible.
@MadanielFL

What did they censor?
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Feb 8, 8:15 AM
Jul 2023
Can’t wait to see the best girl Tenka in action. This week set up is pretty solid, hopeful for the next.
Feb 8, 8:15 AM
Aug 2020
Reply to AcceleratorAngel
@MadanielFL

What did they censor?
@AcceleratorAngel

barbie tits
Feb 8, 8:31 AM

Apr 2014
Reply to SimpLife
@AcceleratorAngel

barbie tits
@SimpLife

Lmao did they forget to draw the nipples?

🤣🤣🤣
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Feb 8, 8:51 AM
Nov 2021
Finally a bit of hope...... I paused the ep just for typing this 😂
Feb 8, 8:51 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Lol Yachiho is the angriest cheerleader ever. Sahata's ability sure was interesting. Not as flashy as Shusuu's but its match in providing timely comebacks thanks to her more compact size and speed. Most fearsome was Sahara's autopilot. The ambush of the Shuuki and their humanoid overseers sure did well to flip the switch to present a situation where we got to see how former rivals become fearsome allies as they faced the ambush. Sahara and Shusuu made a great team here. As did Tenka and Yachiho of 6th squad via their combo attack. Tenka showed well why she's the commander of 6th squad via her solo eradication of that so called army by herself. Wonder will we get to teamup of Kyouka/Yuuki and Tenka next ep.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 9:00 AM

Sep 2023
Reply to AcceleratorAngel
@SimpLife

Lmao did they forget to draw the nipples?

🤣🤣🤣
@AcceleratorAngel
Now I'm curious in which way they choose whome to censor and whom to not.
Feb 8, 9:08 AM

May 2019
I also would've liked to have seen more of the wrestling match between Shushu and Sahara but unfortunately Sahara tired out too quickly. I'm curious to see Tenka's power and also the reward to Yuuki with having served both Kyouka and Himari at the same time...
Feb 8, 9:13 AM
Feb 8, 9:15 AM

Jul 2016
Super Saiyan: sleepy edition

Kinda wish Shishi could use Kyouka's ability somehow just to get to see what Yuki's form from having three masters would look like.
Feb 8, 9:30 AM

Jul 2015
Another fantastic episode. Honestly, the quality of animation was way better than I expected. CGI isn't perfect, but it's still way above average.

Feb 8, 9:40 AM

Dec 2022
i was not expecting yuuki can have two masters now i have to wonder can yuuki have three masters as well
anyway tenka seems to be very op cant wait to know what her peach ability is
also it seems she is interested in yuuki forsome reason
Feb 8, 10:07 AM

Oct 2017
Shushu fought well but wasn't enough, Sahara still won. We still got a kiss though, so that's nice. Yuuki's dual master form is really OP btw, looks cool too.

Tenka hype! Love her.
Feb 8, 10:57 AM
Nov 2022
Reply to MadanielFL

@MadanielFL looks like we can't go even one episode with this anime without having to see some censorship...
Feb 8, 11:00 AM

Mar 2014
Reply to Mikarin_Enjoyer
im sorry for being that guy but, Reiran's voice is so fcking bad lmao
i dont remember if they ever mentioned it being a male or female, but in the manga it always felt really powerful and imposing, even when you knew nothing was gonna go wrong, everytime it appeared it was sure to wreak havoc

this voice makes it sound like an old lady
@Mikarin_Enjoyer I know right I was like "WTF is that ??? Yoou only have one job how could you fuk this up ??"
Feb 8, 11:05 AM

Feb 2019
Well after last week’s fight with Yuuki and Himari, Shuushu was anxious to show off and look cool in her sparring match. Didn’t turn out the way she expected, but Yuuki cheering her up by praising her wrestling moves was really cute and that kiss was a nice touch. Seems like she kinda went from 0 to 100 with her feelings for him lol

Animation during the shuuki fight was pretty solid, Kyouka looked bad ass and it seems like the character models are a lot better in this one as well. There’s sadly still censorship in the boobie scene where the girl’s clothes fly off at seeing how cool Kyouka is.. which is really dumb in a series renowned for its erotica.. but other than that, solid episode.

The reveal of Tenka’s power was so badass. Instantly took out an entire army of Shuuki and is now set up for a cool fight against the humanoid Shuuki next week. Can’t wait to see what she can do. Yamamoto OST during that scene was chef’s kiss 👌
Marinate1016Feb 8, 11:23 AM
Feb 8, 11:11 AM

Jan 2018
Sahara might be lazy and timid... but that turned out to be one of her greatest strengths. She's no pushover and Shushu lost. Poor girl. I feel bad for her. But good for Yukki to get a kiss from her lol.

Why was Crazy Sheep changed to Mad Sheep in the subtitles? I don't understand. Seems like another pointless change from HIDIVE.

I really like Yachiho's ability to freeze and turn back time. It was badass how she used her legs to use the ability when she lost an arm. It's a high-risk high reward type of ability which is why I think it's really cool.

The cliffhanger was hype ngl. Tenka already looks like an awesome character. So I wanna learn more about her and her ability.
Feb 8, 11:51 AM

Sep 2022
All of the power ups are very interesting. Sahara looks like a super-saiyan with that Mad Sheep ability that she has. It seems that sleep really is her strength after all.

As for Yuuki, he seems extremely powerful if he has not 1, but 2 masters serving him at the same time. I don't think Yuuki can get any more powerful than that.
Feb 8, 12:16 PM
Sep 2022
8-9 minutes:With every combat I'm liking this less and less, not only do you have the characters getting their powers talked about IN MATO, Right after the "There are sentient creatures here" that brought 6th here. you have a character with an ability that just fails to make sense in 'golden hour' and then a clear win for shushu with a ass pull of "well she didn't start counting" even though thats 7 seconds out and theres no showing of her "attacking friend and foe alike"

10 minutes forward: Meh.
Feb 8, 12:19 PM
May 2017
Oh, hey, it's the incredibly predictable trope that keeps coming back.

Have there be 3 tournament fights for supremacy or ... something. #1 will be a win for the main characters, usually an easy win. #2 will always be a loss, to make 'tension', and the 3rd will be an intense "tie breaker" match, where we're expected to be like, "oh noes! What if they lose!". It's a tired, old trope, and should be taken out and shot at this point.
Feb 8, 2:17 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
i had STRONG FEELING Rairen might be a woman... now the voice REALLY has me wondering

anyway... while ep 3 forward has been MORE OR LESS spot on... them changing random shit is still fucking annoying
EcchiGodMamsterFeb 8, 2:32 PM
Feb 8, 2:34 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Reply to MadanielFL

@MadanielFL

scenes like this and the last episode SHOULD be fully uncensored in the BD, as far as what they completely removed, well they just FUCKED UP there...

unless they add it in the BD as well
Feb 8, 3:03 PM
Oct 2020
Reply to RedChrome
@Mikarin_Enjoyer I know right I was like "WTF is that ??? Yoou only have one job how could you fuk this up ??"
@RedChrome
I agree seriously of all voices they could've chosen for Reiran
Feb 8, 3:33 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Shushu and Sahara’s match was a good one, nice animation in there especially during the more barebones wrestling match without the use of of the peach powers, and it really did feel like Shushu was gonna win but Sahara ended up hopping back up with a bit of a busted last resort move but Shushu did put up a good fight, I didn’t think she could get even bigger lol. And Sahara’s “Crazy Sheep” ability was pretty wild as well, it’s not just a simple power up but also has the time aspect in there, also not sure why they changed the name to Mad Sheep in the subs when you could clearly hear the actual name being said, this isn’t like Jojo where they have to do that lol.

And Shushu ended up getting a kiss in after all despite not needing to give Yuuki a reward, it’s definitely still hot either way, also Shushu had her tits out lol. And the shuuki decided to show up and interrupt the match, I’m a fan of this outcome tho because we got to see both squads fighting together and not against each other, Yachiho really killed it and the leg move was genius (and also hot lol), and I never thought about Yuuki having two masters so him getting another new form as a result was cool. And at the end we got teased with Tenka finally showing her ability off, I’m excited to see what she’s capable of.
Feb 8, 4:26 PM
Jan 2024
Tenkas finger point was animated beautiful I'm really hyped for the next episode with her
Feb 8, 4:55 PM

Mar 2021

Massive uptick in fight animation quality this week. I had a feeling based on the PVs for this fight but still, I'm surprised how good the action looked. Really happy to say the least.
Feb 8, 5:00 PM
Dec 2022
I’m pretty sure orange haired girl lost that match, the rules were who gives up or gets knocked out first loses, she was knocked out first 😑
Feb 8, 5:24 PM

Nov 2023
Pretty cool fight between Sahara and Shushu.

I'm more excited for Tenka's fight next episode; she seems to be overpowered.
Feb 8, 5:25 PM

Apr 2022
this was the first episode the animation looked kinda good in that first fight. not really a shushu fan as well but those were nice.
Feb 8, 5:33 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Another great episode and I knew Shushu was going to loose as Sahara's Crazy Sheep ability turned her into a Super Sayian making her faster and stronger regardless if she's conscious or not, so it didn't matter how big Shushu got. Shushu made have lost the match, but she stole a kiss from Yuuki after he cheered her up. As expected the bad guys who were watching from afar where discovered by Nei and begun their attack. I liked Yuuki's new transformation after having two masters becoming the War Cloud which had mad Sengoku period vibes to it. Looks like were going to see best girls Tenka's ability in the next episode as she fights one of the humanoids.

Sahara took Shushu to Suplex City!!!
Feb 8, 6:05 PM
Apr 2022
fans getting served with 90 degrees leg spread, and 2 big buns
Feb 8, 6:53 PM

Nov 2011
Gotta say the Fight scenes are extremely well animated. Reminds me a little of Kill La Kill but better imo.

And the music in this episode was awesome!

Looking forward to Tenka going things next week and a potential 3 Way for Yuuki's reward lol.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 8, 8:50 PM
Jun 2022
It's actually makes sense that Orochimaru's VA was chosen for Rairen. I'm sure yall figured it out.
Feb 8, 8:55 PM
Feb 2012
Total miscast for Rairen's voice. The guy's supposed to be the gruff and imposing kind of arrogant, Orochimaru ain't it.
Feb 8, 9:00 PM
Jan 2022
is the next reward gonna be simultaneous? our boi might be in for some extra fun times
Feb 8, 9:04 PM
Aug 2022
The show isn't bad except for the cell-shaded PS2 ass 3D scenes. I really hope that doesn't stay. I can't take it seriously.
Feb 8, 10:26 PM

Jul 2012
Reply to borderliner
Are they saving all the good stuff for the second half of the season!?

This is just unrelentingly lame.

@borderliner Their ass was cooked when they decided to air this limp shit the same seasons as Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete.
Feb 8, 10:27 PM

Oct 2020
Yuuki got new girlfriend, he also got new powerup too.
Feb 8, 10:54 PM
John Titor

Jul 2017
Didn't expect Shushu losing, but that made it more unpredictable which was good. I'm looking forward to that reward Yuuki must receive after being controlled by two masters at the same time.
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Feb 8, 11:09 PM
Jun 2021
AcceleratorAngel said:
@MadanielFL

What did they censor?

that other referee girl
she was getting h*rny watching the 2 chiefs fighting the monsters
Feb 8, 11:32 PM

May 2015
This episode really made me root for the Shushu and Yuki ship. Too bad she couldn't fully confess but I expect it with harem animes. Tenka is really something! Im excited to see what exactly she's been doing off screen.
Feb 9, 3:11 AM
Apr 2021
Ok this episode was fucking amazing what was with the quality in this epsiode? The first half was amazing with Shushu vs Sahara the art quality was crispy eye candy and the animation was great as well im surprised it’s like they saved the budget for the second half of the season🔥🔥🔥

I’m so mad we got blue balled and couldn’t see the commanders go at it I was really waiting for a Gojo vs Sukuna type fight since they were the big dogs out of everyone there🫠

The villain guy is proving to be a worthy foe, cant lie I thought he was gonna be ur stereotypical villain who’s gonna get one shotted but nah bros proving to be a problem since he cut off Yachiho’s fucking arm like I deadass wasn’t expecting that, this man has a person who can stop time on the ropes😭

We got the iconic Tenka pose and I gotta say she’s so fucking bad man I got goosebumps when came out of the blue and she saved Yachiho + destroyed all the monsters as well like this girl is so cool man😩

Thank you Sahara for ripping off Shushu’s uniform her tiddies are biggggg asf ong and she’s the first one out of the girls to kiss Yuuki in a not forced way👀🙌🏽
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 21

102 by Cosplay_Joe »»
Jun 7, 7:28 PM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7

55 by Cosplay_Joe »»
Jun 6, 7:46 PM

Poll: » Wait for the Blu-Rays?

mechian - Feb 25

16 by Nucleus69 »»
May 31, 2:37 AM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15

69 by eskrimpanas »»
May 29, 10:10 PM

» Marketing Scheme

DarkHomieC - Feb 1

38 by SharonCollins »»
May 28, 1:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.