Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 31, 7:59 AM

Apr 2010
Utena got a taste of her own medicine in a way, it cured her tho.
And it was nice of her to fix that doll.
Korisu seems to have some issues but she seems to mean well, the magical girls didn't like her technique tho but it was funny to watch.
I wonder what more we can expect from her.
Kiwi ending up in prison was justice being served.
Jan 31, 8:00 AM

Feb 2020
This is getting better and better.

Alice has some interesting powers, lol. She's a perfect addition to Utena and Kiwi's team.

It was cute when Utena fixed Alice's doll. She's such a nice person.

Poor Kiwi got sent to horny jail. x3

SerafosJan 31, 9:35 PM
Jan 31, 8:01 AM
Mar 2018
Alice-chan 😭 Thank you Director-san for being based.
Jan 31, 8:07 AM

Apr 2014
ooh! Thanks to Alice's acting, this episode became even more imaginative xd
Jan 31, 8:08 AM

Dec 2021
They're ruining her innocence! Turning a simple home game into something inappropriate.

Hiiragi and Kiwi were once again summoned by Venalita. As the two headed to 'Nacht Base' of Enormeeta, they discovered that Morino Korisu, aka Nero Alice, who had newly joined Enormeeta. Venalita aimed to draw in the three from Trasmagia to showcase Nero Alice's powers to Hiiragi and Kiwi, as she can manipulate toys at will. It's a very powerful and promising ability that she uses to create a dollhouse, protect it with a barrier, and manipulate the Trasmagia that they have captured.

Imagine being in a scenario where you're operating a Gundam and teaming up with other seriously overpowered monster dolls, including those modeled after superheroes. I couldn't help but feel a bit apprehensive when she underwent her transformation; Hiirgai and Kiwi's outfits didn't initially seem suitable for a child. Fortunately, they turned out to be cute and provided decent coverage, unlike Hiirgai's transformed attire. It's quite surprising that, at her age, she'd expect her sweet daughter to fetch her food. If I were there, I might be inclined to consider it a case of irresponsible parenting and possibly think about involving the authorities. I can only imagine how the little one must be affected by the appearance of those dolls.

The playing field is now level with a 3 vs. 3 setup; there should be no excuse for losing now.... is what I would say if Hiirgai wasn't there lmao.

Jan 31, 8:19 AM

Feb 2021
Btw this is getting really popular in Japan lmao. The BD pre-orders are topping the charts.
"Morino Korisu" (杜乃 こりす) can be read as "Little squirrel of the woods" or "Little (A)'lice in the woods" (森の子リス).
Anime cold time! Holy crap, those coughs sound like Utena is dying lmao.
Korisu is very wholesome but also very not wholesome...
Kiwi to HORNY JAIL!
This really has me questioning my life choices... But I'll keep watching it
Jan 31, 8:36 AM

Mar 2021
Magnificent episode as usual Korisu is such a cutie and makes the perfect teammate for Utena and Kiwi
Jan 31, 8:42 AM
Oct 2020
The transformation scene lmao... The whole time I was like "Its totally fine if they wont show it", but the studio has balls (unlike that certain ecchi show this season that cuts the whole thing).
KhkieJan 31, 8:48 AM
Jan 31, 8:48 AM
Jul 2019
Another very intriguing episode. Liked Nero alice her ability is pretty OP. The end was actually very wholesome it surprises me how this show manages to go from degenerate to wholesome at the drop of a hat
Jan 31, 8:52 AM
Jan 2021
Those madlads, actually had the loli in the nude
Jan 31, 8:56 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Seems like they switched around chapter 10 and 11 to make this ep all Alice-focused and leave the more spicy stuff for next week, honestly probably for the better this way

Also like how Kiwi quite literally got sent to horny jail
Jan 31, 8:58 AM
Sep 2016
MUST PROTECC!!!! Holy f*ck, the comments are not lying, Morino-chan's meccha kawaii~!!! As well as OP AF....
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Jan 31, 9:04 AM

Apr 2022
Others already commented on kiwi being sent to horny jail, so I figured I can contribute by attaching a picture for future reference

Jan 31, 9:20 AM

May 2019
Wow, I was not expecting that transformation scene (I kind of feel even more like a degenerate now lol)

I like how Utena treats the new member, Alice, and she even fixed up her treasured doll. In exchange Alice healed her cold in an unconventional way. Meanwhile Kiwi gets sent to jail after asking Alice if she could use her powers to get Utena to pretend to be her baby lol. What a show 👍
Jan 31, 9:31 AM

Sep 2022
I like all the characters. Better animation would have made this one of the top 3 anime of the season. But you can't have everything, especially when it comes to echhi that is almost hentai.
AnimeRankingJan 31, 9:36 AM
Jan 31, 9:35 AM

Oct 2022
this episode's quality is not very pleasant but well ... OMG !
VylciJan 31, 9:55 AM
Jan 31, 9:38 AM
Jan 2020
they don't lewd the child they said... still, very iffy to think all these were happening in front of the child
Jan 31, 9:47 AM

Sep 2018
Looks like getting that "injection" was just what Utena needed to make her well again.

Two classic children's games done only how Gushing could do them...

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Jan 31, 9:48 AM
Apr 2017
Nero Alice / Korisu-chan wa Saikyou desu

no one can match her if she became seriously
Jan 31, 10:01 AM
Hello Everynyan

May 2022
holy, the faces in this episode look...deformed.

they don't lewd the child they said... still, very iffy to think all these were happening in front of the child

@viooooo
Not in the manga (at least not the subject of being lewd, and ZERO NUDITY), tho Korisu is shown to have a fetish towards "playing house" and "playing nurse". Whether it is instinctual or sexual in nature is not clear.

But damn, I don't want to see how Twitter is going to react to this.
Ri-KoRinJan 31, 10:06 AM

Jan 31, 10:01 AM
Jun 2020
Great episode. But the animation quality is quite poor compared to the previous episodes. I hope it will get better or else I'll have to start reading the manga instead.
Jan 31, 10:02 AM
Jan 2023
so we have:

the succubus

the gunner

the puppeteer

that's quite the interesting team

also kiwi sent to jail LMAO
Jan 31, 10:02 AM

Dec 2010
Reply to WarBeastGT
Alice-chan 😭 Thank you Director-san for being based.
@WarBeastGT Unexpected, even if it was very short seems nobody is safe under this director. Based. XD

Anyway, another excellent episode, dialogues a bit too slow but understandable with the two chapter rule.
Jan 31, 10:13 AM

Jan 2014
A little bit of a slow episode but we saw Alice's powers. She will be a force to be reckoned with and play a big part in a certain fight vs Tres Magia but too bad we wont see it animated this season.
Jan 31, 10:18 AM
Oct 2022
The subs for this series are atrocious, as usual. Jesus Christ. Now they've got Utena talking like she's actually already doing lesbian stuff at hotels, when she's actually turning the other girl down flat.
HyperlinkBlockedJan 31, 11:03 AM
Jan 31, 10:23 AM
Oct 2019
Reply to Vylci
this episode's quality is not very pleasant but well ... OMG !
@Vylci Agree, I usually don't mind mid tier animation. But I could tell it was lower in quality this episode, and honestly it held back the potential of it for that reason.
Jan 31, 10:25 AM
Jul 2019
Reply to Fn76
@WarBeastGT Unexpected, even if it was very short seems nobody is safe under this director. Based. XD

Anyway, another excellent episode, dialogues a bit too slow but understandable with the two chapter rule.
@Fnights

yeah, I would have been worried but it was a very brief and non-sexual nudity
Jan 31, 10:29 AM

May 2020
Playing house never used be this NASTY.

Kiwi getting transferred to the right place aside, Sayo's going to lose it one of these days if it keeps going like that lol. Still, another fine episode.
Jan 31, 10:29 AM
Jul 2019
Reply to AnimeRanking
I like all the characters. Better animation would have made this one of the top 3 anime of the season. But you can't have everything, especially when it comes to echhi that is almost hentai.
@AnimeRanking yeah... but with its current success, I hope (and likely will get greenlit) season 2 gets better budget
Jan 31, 10:31 AM

Feb 2014
Thanks to a chance encounter with Vena, Utena and Kiwi now have a powerful new ally, Morino Korisu. She might be a quiet loli, but she does prove that you should never judge a book by its cover.

Not only did things start off by showing Korisu's transformation scene uncensored, which surprised me a lot, so I must respect the studio for this brave choice, but she didn't waste time in showing her powers in action, making the Tres Magia girls look weak in comparison, where in did lead onto more degenerate moments that I thoroughly enjoyed! XD

Utena was kind enough to repair Korisu's favourite doll, but she did fall ill due to saying up all night fixing the doll. Upon seeing her collapse, Korisu took things into her own hands and used her powers to heal Utena, but in a rather erotic way.

Lastly, Korisu had me laughing out loud when she used her powers to land Kiwi into horny jail. Serves her right! =P

The only downside was that some scenes didn't have the best character drawings, similar to the issues that episode 2 had, but aside from that, I really enjoyed this episode and how lewd it got.
Jan 31, 10:37 AM

Oct 2007
so far, my most favorite episode. Utena is a kind-hearted person, she fixed Korisu's important doll.

Sayo became a mother.

and Kiwi got jailed. lol

looking forward to next week. I like this anime so much.
Liddo-kunJan 31, 10:41 AM
Jan 31, 11:09 AM
Oct 2022
@animegamer245

Which would be a miracle, if true. Maybe it's the woke subs staving them off.
Jan 31, 11:24 AM

Oct 2010
The switching between wholesome and lewd in this episode could almost give one whiplash.

Another thumbs up for the scene of Kiwi being sent to horny jail.
Jan 31, 11:35 AM
Oct 2022
@animegamer245

I'm not the guy who said Twitter would be up un arms about this. Also, this episode's subs are turning The Utena/Kiwi ship canonical. There was a whole line about going to a hotel where Utena flatly turns Kiwi down, and the subs say "not now", as if to say "later", and implying they've gone before.
HyperlinkBlockedJan 31, 11:59 AM
Jan 31, 12:30 PM

Feb 2014
Reply to Fn76

Fnights said:

The anime has been "expanding" the manga with various scenes since episode one (And doing a very good job at that), though throughout the series those additions seemed so natural that we didn't notice. This was so far the first episode where things seemed "slow" during the first half.
Jan 31, 1:36 PM
Jul 2015
OK, episode 1 to 4 rocked, but this was just weird and slightly fucked up.
Jan 31, 1:44 PM

Feb 2019
Lmao Kiwi better be careful, she got competition from the new girl. Korisu already getting Utena pretty hot and bothered.

Utena had to quickly apologise and let Kiwi know that she thinks she’s the cutest still 😂

Korisu ability gave us the best erotic moments of the season so far. 😩that tres magia yuri onsen scene was so hot. Mommy milkers 🙏🏾

Wow, utena ain’t lying when she said Koris may be the worst of all of them lol. Being able to trap people in her dollhouse and have them do anything is crazy OP.

Using the dollhouse to treat Utena’s cold was awesome too. Very erotic medical checkup lol.

Fanservice aside actually a really good episode. Korisu finally made some friends and isn’t alone anymore, and Baiser and Kiwi have a powerful new ally against the tres magia. In some ways Korisu and Utena actually have a lot in common too.
Marinate1016Jan 31, 2:10 PM
Jan 31, 1:47 PM

Nov 2023
Utena and Kiwi get a new teammate named Korisu, who is a little girl with an interesting ability.

She has the ability to trap people in a doll house and control all the dolls to screw with the people trapped, but she can use it for good as she got rid of Utena's cold. It sounds overpowered to me.

Fun episode.
Jan 31, 2:13 PM
Jul 2015
Animation kind of took a dump when they were at Korisu's house.
Jan 31, 2:22 PM

Jun 2013
I see that I was not the only one that noticed animation quality drop when compared to previous episodes.

Usually, I do not notice these kind of thigs so you can imagine how bad is it. At least the spicy scenes were good. :)

It is not even bad animation quality, it is outright laziness. I do hope the rest are not suffering from this as the first 4 episodes were well animated.

As for the story, it is slowly building up. Alice is great and one of the most interesting characters due to her special ability.

But the lewds... And good thing they decided not to lewd Alice in anime as well since
and that would be too much even for lolicons (rest of the cast
, not as bad but still...).
BrotherCoaJan 31, 2:28 PM
Jan 31, 2:26 PM

Nov 2020
The weirdest and funniest episode so far, 10/10 if it weren't for the naked 9-YEAR-OLD girl, wtf for what?🫤
Jan 31, 2:35 PM

Nov 2020
Reply to Khkie
The transformation scene lmao... The whole time I was like "Its totally fine if they wont show it", but the studio has balls (unlike that certain ecchi show this season that cuts the whole thing).
@Khkie the studio has a lot of loli degenerates, if it was in the manga then this scene should be cut, if you're not a pedophile it's not a loss, right?
Jan 31, 2:44 PM
Oct 2019
Another very nice episode and the trio is finally complete. Btw. they did very good job with manga adaptation (again).

Jan 31, 3:02 PM

Oct 2020
My only regret with Akogarete is that I cannot give it a higher score than a 10.
Jan 31, 3:09 PM

Dec 2010
Reply to thewiru
Fnights said:

The anime has been "expanding" the manga with various scenes since episode one (And doing a very good job at that), though throughout the series those additions seemed so natural that we didn't notice. This was so far the first episode where things seemed "slow" during the first half.
@thewiru Hopefully, with the slow pace and scenes added, we can have more seasons to cover more manga volumes. There is enought stuff for at least 3 more seasons. :)
Jan 31, 3:20 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
We got introduced to Korisu in this one, I like the fact that they even made use of her forehead in her transformed look lol. And she seems innocent enough but that was before we saw what she thought up in her little dollhouse that trapped Tres Magia, definitely quite tasteful, it was kinda funny how the “husband” Magenta joined the “baby” Sulfur in her tiddy meal lol.

And the 2nd half we got to see Korisu’s room, and she has quite the doll collection but they’re very beat up, so it was nice of Utena to fix her favorite of the bunch but she ended up getting sick, this wasn’t a bad thing in hindsight lol. The whole doctor bit was pretty good, I did find it more silly that hot but it was still kinda hot, and the adult Korisu reminded me a bit of Kusuri from 100 Girlfriends which I liked as well.
Jan 31, 3:26 PM

Apr 2018
Aw, they skipped chapter 10. Maybe next week?
Yeah animation and proportions are sometimes really off. It's frustrating because I think the manga art lives on quality street. I'd pick nice line art over explicit nudity, any day.
Jan 31, 3:57 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
we rarely get anime that just don't give a fuck anymore, THANK FUCK for this show

yea ofc THEY ALL ARE, but GOD DAMN Kiwi cute AF
EcchiGodMamsterJan 31, 4:07 PM
Jan 31, 4:03 PM
Mar 2013
Reply to Dickegrobe
OK, episode 1 to 4 rocked, but this was just weird and slightly fucked up.
@Dickegrobe Gushing over magical girls had been weird and fucked up from the start.
Jan 31, 4:07 PM

Oct 2022
Least favorite episode... not what I wanted to see. A deaf-mute loli in a ecchi show.
Kiwi & Utena's reaction to the loli (especially Kiwis) was the funniest part of it
But a new character that doesn't even contribute dialogue isn't really a character
Then the Tres Magia get lured into a trap by a creepy Cheshire Cat thing. The animation was cack

Then the stuff Magenta & Sulfur (I still can't stop laughing at that name) to Sayo was creepy because they were not themselves... the animation looked like a hentai at this point. Nothing seemed to happen with them after that...?
Like what is Korisu's motivation for joining Enormita? What a boring episode. Utena's expression while Korisu tapes up the doll sums up my feelings exactly.
Then her mom.. examined Utena. What the hell......
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Feb 28

90 by Code0018 »»
May 21, 11:38 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Feb 21

101 by Code0018 »»
May 20, 10:40 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Feb 14

126 by AkiFosu »»
May 20, 2:31 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Feb 7

116 by AkiFosu »»
May 19, 12:03 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 3

357 by Vendy13 »»
May 18, 6:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.