Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 15, 7:27 AM

Nov 2011
Seeing Hime and her friends play video games together in that dungeon is one of the sillest things I've seen.
Of course, they decided to also add the characters themselves into the game itself with RPG elements.

Hime also got the chance to enjoy time in the baths so they really wanted her to enjoy life. Not going to lie, her character expressions are comedy gold. As the recurring gag, Hime go tempted by food LOL
Jan 15, 7:28 AM

Dec 2021
Damn, the Demon King's army has some seriously advanced technology. They even have video games, for Christ's sake.

Yang Oni and Yin Oni, experts in "torture" using video games. Beast Tamer Kuroru, who toys with an adorable baby polar bear. Giantess, who gently envelops with a large body and maternal instincts. The arrival of these uniquely charismatic torturers bares their fangs in tormenting the princess. To begin a torture unlike any before, Torture employs the princess's nostalgic treat, Gorilla Cookies, introducing a new dimension to the art of "torture."

Like seriously, video games weren't that big of a deal, and now we've got cellphones randomly popping up in a fantasy world. And why should the princess even bother being loyal to humans? She's getting treated better, enjoying better food, care, and making more friends as a demon's prisoner than she ever did as a human princess. LOL, this anime is just way too much. The whole baby thing and using cookies as training dummies... lols. It's all nice, but when will Excalibur catch on that the Princess is ready to spill all the kingdom's secrets just to be pampered? Oh, and that butler dude was pretty cool. I'll confess, I'd love to see more of the Princess's life before she got nabbed.

Give me some adorable battle princess action.

Jan 15, 9:17 AM

Feb 2021
Okay, these names are fantastic. 陽鬼 (youki) - "sunshine/yang demon", sounds the same as 陽気 (youki lit. sunshine/yang spirit) - "cheerful; jovial; merry; lively". 陰鬼 (inki) - "shade/yin demon", sounds the same as 陰気 (inki lit. shade/yin spirit) - "gloomy; dismal; miserable; melancholy"
Oh cool, it won't be just food-related stuff.
They have phones??? Lmao
There is a scene after credits. There is a knight coming to rescue the princess, interesting what he will add to the dynamic.
Jan 15, 10:11 AM

Mar 2021
It's great to see the princess make some new friends while playing video games. This show is so silly I love it
Jan 15, 10:41 AM
Sep 2015
Just realized that this anime has the same concept as previous season's Ikenaikyo.
The onsen torture is creeepy.
Jan 15, 11:09 AM
Aug 2020
the episode was good

the best scene was with the little bear for me.

the comedy is maybe too repetitive for but i will see what we have in the ep 3...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jan 15, 11:17 AM

Dec 2022
Oh hell yeah. Bootleg Smash Bros, bathing scene, nopan catgirl, and WAR CRIMES. This episode is packed!
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Jan 15, 12:12 PM

Nov 2016
This was even better than the first episode. Much more variety.

I always knew CGDCT stands for cute girls doing cute torture.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 15, 12:36 PM
Jun 2020
I not gonna lie. All those tortures would work out on me.
Jan 15, 1:06 PM
Oct 2022
Yeah after reading so many, for lack of a better word, RIDICULOUS posts on other anime today I gotta put my foot down here. This show is FUNNY. Its so sweet and wholesome I’m now on insulin. This is another one with what you see is what you get vibes. Simply take 20 mins out of your day to laugh and smile. So tired of reading over inflated reviews by people who crap all over someone else’s hard work. If it’s not for you then just don’t watch it.. geez 🙄
Jan 15, 1:22 PM

Feb 2019
It’s not like I want to be friends with you and play games or anything Baka!

Torturing Hime with playing the game was so cute lol. I definitely would’ve folded. Playing games with people and just blowing off steam is so good.

The beast tamer sequence was my favourite though! She came in to torture Hime and ended up getting tortured by how cute the bear is herself 😂

Honestly I really need a crossover between Hime and the sleepy princess MC. Just like the girl in that one, you already see Hime settling in to her new life as a captive. Such a fun and cute show that while simple, manages to be an enjoyable 25 minutes. Not to mention the animation being way better than this show has any right having lol
Marinate1016Jan 15, 1:45 PM
Jan 15, 1:30 PM

Dec 2022
well we got to see other demons torture methods which looked to be unaffective and should be unaffective but were strangely affective
Jan 15, 1:38 PM

Feb 2019
acidbart said:
Yeah after reading so many, for lack of a better word, RIDICULOUS posts on other anime today I gotta put my foot down here. This show is FUNNY. Its so sweet and wholesome I’m now on insulin. This is another one with what you see is what you get vibes. Simply take 20 mins out of your day to laugh and smile. So tired of reading over inflated reviews by people who crap all over someone else’s hard work. If it’s not for you then just don’t watch it.. geez 🙄

Well said. The show is what it’s advertised as and people who clearly don’t like the genre constantly watch and shit on things they know they won’t enjoy.
Jan 15, 1:40 PM

Apr 2022

She had a phone on her the entire time?! Bringing poor horror logic into anime is funnier than I'd have thought
Jan 15, 2:25 PM

Dec 2013
Loved this episode, so many new fun characters, all with lovely designs, the tortures had some great twist, the princess actually having a phone, Krall suffering the most out of that torture, Giant giving some motherly love and the final one being about not enjoying the cute drawings had me in tears.

UltraHappy!!!

The show really makes me miss Maoujou de Oyasumi.
KanameYuukiJan 15, 2:33 PM
Jan 15, 2:26 PM
Jul 2015
Reply to felixsifuri

She had a phone on her the entire time?! Bringing poor horror logic into anime is funnier than I'd have thought
felixsifuri said:

Haha, it's only starting ...

Jan 15, 2:33 PM
Jul 2015
They went a bit overboard with towels in the anime, though.

Jan 15, 2:59 PM
Feb 2016
I love this anime.

Jan 15, 3:39 PM

Aug 2021
really like this anime so far

that scene with the polar bear where she couldn't continue pretending and started crying was just soo cuteee
Jan 15, 4:21 PM

Nov 2013
- video games huh, that is indeed a good way to keep her entertained, nice to see the 4 having fun together
- she has a phone, really? they let her keep it? and she didn't call home? well at least she now has friends (or maybe they made it so that the phone only works with people inside the castle)
- as usual, the nobles have little time outside of training and classes, mc had no friends or games, and her spare time was used swinging the sword
- the beast girl is funny, very expressive and a gyaru type, and her pet bear is adorable
- i didn't think the torture would be watching the little guy crying, what the hell, the bear did nothing wrong lol i thought they would make mc pet it, like mofumofu isekai
- at least the beast girl has an heart lol she also started to cry, i mean, who wouldn't?
- as expected she pet the bear in exchange for information, and beast girl has mc's respect, yay
- there was still time for some more torture, this time in a onsen, with a giant woman called... giant LOL and as expected from her voice, she is a motherly type, ara ara
- that was a nice LALALA song during the bath, i wonder where i heard that one before...
- the cookie part was kinda meh tbh, was nice to see the butlet letting her eat cookies, but being all mad because someone eats them without looking at the pictures? lol ok
- i'm sure the queen's shoe size will be very useful to conquering their lands LOL
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jan 15, 4:40 PM
Nov 2023
Ex was funny.

Plus a knight is coming?

OooOOoooo...
Jan 15, 4:44 PM

Nov 2023
I completely lost it when I saw Ex in the hot springs with Hime. I don't know why he has to be in the water but I just find it funny.
Jan 15, 5:07 PM

Aug 2023
Ok I originally started this show because Makoto Yukimura (creator of Vinland Saga) recommended it and I thought it must be intriguing. Well he is certainly right! This show is so cute filled with action scenes but not at all violent. I am loving the side characters and even Excalibur the sword is funny! The foods in last weeks episode looked so yummy, this show made me so hungry, but luckily I am having dinner now! Can’t wait to see where the show goes, I will be tuning in!
Jan 15, 5:25 PM
May 2022
Still concerned the joke will run thin, but it’s still funny how much budget this show seems to have for what it is. It’s pretty fun still though. Less food related this week but it kind helps.
Jan 15, 6:16 PM

Sep 2011
Another great episode. Loved seeing Youki, Inki, and Giant animated
Jan 15, 6:30 PM

Mar 2016
Ok I admit it, this one was actually good.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Jan 15, 8:13 PM
Feb 2019
Torture this, torture that.

And she ALWAYS gives in.

Super BORING.
Jan 15, 8:14 PM

May 2019
Pretty funny "torture" situations although it is getting a bit repetitive. However there was still some good humor throughout such as when the sword said why didn't the princess call for help when she pulled out a cell phone...

It looks like a knight is coming to rescue the princess but I'm sure there will be more hijinks involved with that.
Jan 15, 8:56 PM

Nov 2012
Hime must be the cousin to the princess that liked sleeping in the demon lord's castle.

I'd be enjoying myself and manipulating things. "I wouldn't fall for your torture even if you gave me a comfy bed with a cozy comforter, soft sheets and fluffy pillows! Oh and warm socks. You shant trick me!"

Still can't believe my girl has a phone.
Jan 15, 9:28 PM

Apr 2008
I believe in the princess. One day there will be a torture that doesn't work on her.
Jan 15, 9:39 PM

Sep 2018
A much better episode, I think it was the funny visual representation of some of the torture methods that did it for me.
Jan 15, 10:25 PM

Apr 2014
Never knew before that just watching someone eating Koala's March uh..... I mean Gorilla's March can, somehow, be a torture. lol
何それ?意味分かんない
Jan 15, 10:39 PM
Oct 2019
Ayooo they playing Smash Bros..

Ex reaction is literally us LMAO

This is just a fun, laid-back Anime to watch.
davidyodo24Jan 15, 10:44 PM
Jan 15, 10:44 PM
Jan 2019
inki (inoue honoka) voice was on point , so good , plus giant(ai kayano) back again as another ara-ara character, this shows not just having great animation , also stacked with great voice casts , me like :3 . cant wait for miyu tomita and rina hidaka characters soon
Jan 16, 3:03 AM

Oct 2008
video game envy torture, cuteness overload torture and glutton helopanda torture once again! this show is so entertaining!
5/5.

Jan 16, 4:20 AM
Sep 2015
Good episode, the sword with blindfold, in the onsen and in the massage chair cracked me up.
Jan 16, 11:08 AM

Jan 2021
Yeah this is still making me laugh like a mad man, I'm going to continue it. The princess's voice actress is so dang good her screams range from hilarious to blood curling.
Jan 16, 1:09 PM

Nov 2013
- Humans have less guards on Wednesdays.
- Demon King: Naah, school.

lol
Jan 16, 3:07 PM

Apr 2012
felixsifuri said:

Yeah fr, I'd also like to add that she got to keep her mythical sword the whole time. She could've broken out of that prison anytime she wanted. The logic and rationale of this show is mind blowing! I love it!!!
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jan 16, 3:12 PM

Apr 2012
Dickegrobe said:
They went a bit overboard with towels in the anime, though.

I guess the studio had to tone it down since their target audience is elementary and middle schoolers which explains my gripe about the show not having innuendos or any form of suggestive themes.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jan 16, 3:49 PM
Jul 2015
Reply to Huntee1999
Still concerned the joke will run thin, but it’s still funny how much budget this show seems to have for what it is. It’s pretty fun still though. Less food related this week but it kind helps.
Probably not for quite a while.
Jan 16, 6:41 PM

Jun 2010
It's already the 2nd episode and I can't decide which one is the greater physical and mental torment that one can experience:
- a trip in a CIA black site torture chamber;
- an all-exclusive torture from the Viet Cong;
- being a human experiment for Unit 731;
- watching an episode from this each week.

I haven't got enough experience to compare all four, but clearly, I would go through the first 3 on my own volition twice... It's that lousy one-trick pony of a show this is.
Jan 16, 7:04 PM

Jan 2014
Too stupid for me. Dropped.
Jan 16, 7:12 PM

Sep 2016
Another prisoner incoming next ep. Double torture.
bruh
Jan 16, 7:28 PM

Sep 2011
Reply to Polvo_Aranha
I not gonna lie. All those tortures would work out on me.
@Polvo_Aranha same here. i would confess in second probably after those tortures. and we can count on ex for those "wtf, seriously...." reactions of his.
Jan 16, 7:31 PM

Oct 2023
I hope, they don't make repeat the same topic each topic
Jan 16, 8:32 PM

Jul 2022
Hime is being tortured, and this time, they're doing it with video games. I like seeing that despite being against her will, they have a fun time with her. They even exchanged contacts; wait, does she have a cellphone?

The tortures also involve applying cute but ferocious beasts or taking her to hot springs, where Giant treats Hime like a baby.

Whatever the torture, Hime always ends up confessing, and apparently, the information obtained is useless.
Jan 16, 9:04 PM
Jun 2022
This episode was a laugh riot, even more entertaining than the last one. What really cracked me up was how they handled the torture of the girl. No whippings, bruises, or typical burns; they tortured her with pure food! Yes, it sounds absurd and weird, but let me tell you, it was hilarious! I had never seen anything like it before, and the originality added a fun twist.

Moreover, the introduction of more girls to the trio was cool. The one who stole the show was the beast tamer; it was really cool! Now, talking about the sword, from the first episode, I felt it would become a repetitive theme. But now, in this second episode, I fear it might become too predictable. The storyline of her never being tamed and quickly convincing her at the end could get repetitive in every episode. That scares me! Hopefully, they find a different twist, although, honestly, I love the sword. I just hope they give it more significance and develop it further in the future. That's it!
Jan 17, 12:14 AM

Oct 2017
I can just watch Tortura eat stuff all day and not get bored, truly peak. Love her. Nice bathing scene btw. The new characters are all cute and nice. That snowbear cub was so adorable. Where can I get one?
Jan 17, 12:37 AM

Jul 2019
I would reveal everyone of my secrets if I was offered a pampering from Giant. (っ♡ω♡)っ
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 8

122 by Apreggi »»
May 14, 7:49 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25

52 by Ashhk »»
May 13, 3:21 AM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18

32 by Ashhk »»
May 13, 2:42 AM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11

34 by Ashhk »»
May 12, 3:54 AM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 4

35 by Ashhk »»
May 12, 3:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.