Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 7, 2023 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
With that victory, Senku managed to save his friends in one of the biggest battles of his life. Some of the reunion scene were priceless and wholesome. My favorite was Kohaku and Senku.

Speaking of her, she's also in great shape this epsiode with her fighting skills. I love how Senku is already planning out his next move though, cause that's the type of creative mind he is.

Dec 2021
It was really heartwarming to see Kohaku hugging Senku.

In the three-dimensional battle using drones, Senku finally emerged victorious in the decisive battle against Ibara. He quickly revived Chrome with the resurrection fluid and proceeded to awaken the other comrades one by one. Ginro, who suffered a severe injury at the infiltration site, and Kohaku, who had been petrified alongside others, both woke up safely, reuniting with Senku. Meanwhile, as Senku and his team communicated with Ruri in the Scientific Kingdom via radio, they suddenly faced a communication blackout gets interrupted by Why-man's signal, which conveys both a radius and a specific time.

It's nice to see that Kirisame gets that Senku and Kohaku are just good friends, but it's still fun for fans to ship them. Chrome really understands Ruri better than anyone else does. Magma's always ready to fight, while Senku's always trying to save people — it just makes sense. Heading to the moon so soon might seem a bit over-the-top, but hey, it's Senku we're talking about. Also the ED is now colored! I think it was just pure yellowish sand before.

When it comes to science, there's nothing he can't pull off.

May 2020
Senku knew right away whom to wake the moment he won… and it was Chrome. Again, if it wasn’t for his quick thinking, I’m sure Senku wouldn’t have escaped the beam, the way he did. So rightful choice I must say, and then it was in the order of how resourceful someone could’ve been in that situation… just what was expected of Senku lol.

Heartwarming reunion between Kohaku and Senku, I mean can’t be better than doing it with a hug, right? Liked the way the gang assembled again, and celebrated… the way it should be after escaping a disaster of that magnitude. But we know, despite everything that transpired, there are still a few things we should know the deal about. The history of that petrification device aside, the sudden static of WHY MAN sure came out of nowhere, and moreover…

… that voice imitating Senku’s, and trying to petrify the entirety of earth’s surface, I mean keeping the distance to exact significant figures of EARTH’S DIAMETER was quite horrific. Goodness, the device wasn’t near the speaker. Though in the meanwhile we did get to know the origin of the petrification devices.

To think it came to earth in the form of some kinda meteor shower was again quite a revelation… but it still wasn’t anywhere near to what we had a minute later. The exact location of WHY MAN being… the MOON itself. Guess what, the next destination is the moon too lol.

Been quite an arc, but I recall the next one is the voyage around the world, and that was the biggest arc. Hope we do see it to its entirety.
Dec 7, 2023 6:55 AM

Feb 2021
I'm starting to ship Kohaku and Senku.
Ooohhh, the Moon? So someone landed on the moon and decided to petrify all of humanity for some reason. Reminds me of Nier.
Okay, Senku made a lot of things that seemed impossible in the world, but making a rocket seems overkill even for him. Or I guess they can somehow reuse the remnants of Senku's dad's spaceship, but still.
The ED changed. It's even better now!
This episode was epic!
Dec 7, 2023 7:20 AM
Sep 2015
WhyMan hype is very effective.
Dec 7, 2023 7:57 AM

Jul 2017
With Senku's victory over Ibara, Chrome being the first to be revived, it's thanks to him that the scientist won by the skin of his teeth.

They need a lot of revival acid to revive people, so only the relevant people can be revived for now since their cellphone is out of service with Ruri's call. All the other stuff are all on the Schience Ship Perseus, though in tatters from the war, and they can slowly take their time to do so with no one to interfere. But having found Kirisame, Senku decided to revive her to require about the rest of their members. But surprisingly, other than saving Ginro, it's the long-awaited hug from Kohaku to Senku that's the most long-lasting effect. Together with the rest of Ibara's troops, everyone is revived and slowly fills the ship with cheers and enjoyment. But once the transmission signal is fixed, the sound coming from Why-Man to fill the entire 12.8 million-diameter Earth with petrification...it's an alternate voice of Senku's...?

A doppelganger or some fantasy, this could not have some at such a time of repetition from a synthesized voice, and knowing this from Soyuz, they prepare for their fight against Why-Man. The one person who they can consult with was someone whose arm had the symbol of the Medusa: Matsukaze, and to think that Ginro looked a lot like his former Master, he would always take the chance to get all the praise from being scorny. Indeed, the Medusa was part of the legend, though Senku, Chrome and Kaseki race off to form a parabolic antenna to trace Why-Man's location...on the Moon.

From the Stone World to the Moon, the ED reflects this with the changes, which is great that it's now coloured.
Dec 7, 2023 8:07 AM

Feb 2021
Using a synthesised voice and it's similar to Senku is a great tactic :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 7, 2023 8:08 AM
Apr 2021
humanity has its way of salvation
kohaku x senku can finally sail ⛵️
Dec 7, 2023 8:15 AM
Apr 2021
the whole vocaloid thing made me believe the real enemy its AI 💀💀💀
Dec 7, 2023 8:46 AM

Dec 2018
i had a feeling it was coming from space but i thought maybe a satellite not the moon. going to the moon is fine and all but how are you going to fit all those people and develop rocket fuel not to mention the issue with reentry? also i already knew the earth's diameter so when i heard that i was like "oh shit", but it sounds like a recording loop, i doubt anyone is still alive up there but that weird captain guy made a good point: WHY do such a thing? i also like that it seems they picked up some of the villagers, though i bet it's going to be a looooong conversation to get them up to speed.
StateofOhayoDec 7, 2023 8:49 AM
Dec 7, 2023 8:53 AM

Jan 2019
Episode ini benar-benar membuat saya takjub, sepertinya perjalanan menuju bawah bumi tidak terjadi karena asal usul pembatuan tersebut ada di bulan. Wow,apakah mereka akan kebulan? Saya tidak sabar menunggu season berikutnya.

Siapa whyman? Mengapa dia mirip suara senku? Apakah itu adalah senku yang yang menggunakan mesin waktu? Atau hanya AI? Banyak pertanyaan dan saya mengagumi anime ini 🥰🥰🥰
Dec 7, 2023 9:10 AM

Dec 2022
Senku saying he will go to the moon is the most absurd thing he can say but it is also the most Senku thing he can say at the same time does that make sense
Dec 7, 2023 9:12 AM

Dec 2022
Reply to Alex_the_reaper
the whole vocaloid thing made me believe the real enemy its AI 💀💀💀
@Alex_the_reaper well it could be who else can survive 3700 years in the freaking moon
Dec 7, 2023 9:38 AM
Feb 2021
That why man’s voice was totally unexpected
Dec 7, 2023 9:40 AM
Feb 2019
this just a guess but think why-man is just AI that got out of control, and his objective is to continually wipe out humanity. how far am I manga readers ?
Dec 7, 2023 9:43 AM

Jan 2019
I was sure Senku was gonna go to space at some point, and it seems like that's what the next arc will be about. I'm guessing Why Man is likely an AI that's survived for 3000 years.

Dec 7, 2023 9:46 AM
Sep 2023
just one word : goose bumps ;,,,,, I was so frightened to hear the voice saying 12,800,000 meters one second that to in senkus voice!!!!!!!! crazy .........
Dec 7, 2023 9:51 AM

Feb 2019
Banger episode. That Kohaku and Senku hug was awesome. Poor Ginro, bro had some serious “where’s my hug” energy 😂

Great conclusion to the petrification island arc. Now we know the location of the why man voice and there’s only one solution, going to the moon. Can’t wait to see Senku and the kingdom of science’s next step animated. So much peak is coming for this series.
Marinate1016Dec 7, 2023 10:20 AM
Dec 7, 2023 9:59 AM

Oct 2009
Well, I'm glad everyone's safe and sound, we needed a regular episode like this with regular shenanigans (even if we're very much speedrunning things??), but uh.... Yeah, can we not with that recording, it just legit creeps me out. And the MOON? Gonna be a giant leap... pun not intended.
Dec 7, 2023 10:07 AM

Mar 2021
Senku and Chrome deciding who to revive first like a logic puzzle was funny, gotta love how these characters think XD

I love the addition of Kirisame to the Kingdom of Science! Her dynamic with Kohaku is great. The fallen enemy being called the Petrification Kingdom was cool as well. :)

Aah the new guy is a samurai-type figure... but of all the people to think of as his master, he just had to choose the group's resident sleazebag. :P

I thought the Kingdom of Science's next move would be intercontinental travel but nope, that escalated fast. ^^
Dec 7, 2023 10:17 AM

Jan 2014
Kohaku returning was a great moment in this episode. Senku is back at it again trying to raise his stonks this time. Also, seeing the ED with colored sand instead of black and white was a nice touch.
Dec 7, 2023 10:47 AM

Dec 2017
So the enemy is on the moon, huh? This anime is quite unreal, but I'm curious to see how they'll make it to the moon.
Dec 7, 2023 11:07 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
The fact that Why Man's signal came from the moon makes a lot of sense because Senku's step dad saw the earth getting petrified from space. It also correlates with the new guy's story of petrified devices falling from the sky, but doesn't explain how Ibara got a hold on one of those devices. As for Why Man's voice being a synthesized version of Senku, it could be an AI doing a voice over by analyzing Senku's speech patterns or Mecha Senku himself. The Kingdom of Science's next project would be to build a rocket that can travel to the moon. I'm curious to see how they can get enough rocket fuel to get to the moon and return to earth safely.

Senku will finally get a chance to go into space just like his step daddy.
Dec 7, 2023 11:34 AM
Dec 2018
TO THE F***ING MOOOON!
Dec 7, 2023 11:37 AM
Aug 2020
the episode was better than what i was expected, we still one guy to find...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 7, 2023 11:45 AM

Oct 2019
to the moon he says XD i wanna see how the Fk hes going to pull that off!
Dec 7, 2023 11:47 AM
Jan 2016
If the next arc is just them building a rocket to the moon, then I think the shark will be jumped and I'm not sure I'd be able to stay invested. Bodged together works for most of the things in this but a rocket is so insanely massive and so insanely precise and so insanely dangerous that it's not possible without tons more infrastructure and would be something better left to Senku reviving a literal building of people from a Space Agency.

My guess is that it's actually meant to be another one of the Senku jokes where he says something stupidly advanced but it turns out to only be half-true like an echo of the real tech.

My prediction is that it's actually going to be a telescope and/or radio equipment for mapping the location on the moon. There is still the possibility of the signal just being bounced off the moon or relayed from something on the moon and so they'll "go" to the moon by looking with a telescope and seeing where the signal is coming from.

I'm still curious if an individual petrification device has the power to cover the planet. I'm betting there are so many and they fell from space because they link up to producer a larger bubble, and they were in orbit as satellites before eventually falling to earth.
Dec 7, 2023 11:54 AM

Jan 2021
This is just raising more and more questions and I feel like it's gonna be a "Oooo magic did it" answer
Dec 7, 2023 12:03 PM

Oct 2014
That hug was one of the most wholesome moments in the show, and the "12,800,000 meters" was one of the most chilling.
Dec 7, 2023 12:14 PM
May 2021
We r going to the MOON, yessirrrrr 🤪
Dec 7, 2023 12:20 PM

Jan 2009
senku x kohaku romance is nice

and they are going to the moon to battle whyman
Dec 7, 2023 1:11 PM
Nov 2021
GREAT episode. Just like the manga level of hypes. Also big manga spoiler below for the Senku x Kohaku stuff don't read if you don't wanna be spoiled

Dec 7, 2023 1:13 PM
Nov 2021
Reply to Hayley2877
This is just raising more and more questions and I feel like it's gonna be a "Oooo magic did it" answer
@Hayley2877 As a manga reader all I can say is don't drop Dr.Stone, I personally think it stays fun and logical, the scale of the story will increase massively from now on though
Dec 7, 2023 1:23 PM

Feb 2012
The Science and Petrification Kingdoms make peace.
Kohaku hugging Senku truly warms the heart.
So Ruri's message from the mainland was not without cause. They've been hearing strange vocaloid-like signals that uncannily resemble Senku's voice. It's odd to them, but horrific to the expedition team and islanders who know that the Medusa is controlled by such voice commands.
Kirisame spars with Kohaku of her new allies, a fine fighter to add to their forces.
With, Soyuz and his eidetic memory, they revive a couple-of-centuries-old statue who has the shape of the Medusa on his arm. That his former master is the very image of Ginro himself affirms the connections Ishigami village has with the islanders.
The Medusa they have isn't the only one, and Matsukaze got petrified when many rained down at once. Together with radar, the WHY man can only be on the moon.

Accelerating from the stone age to the age of exploration to the stone age, Senku will be spacewalking in the footsteps of his astronaut father Byakuya!
Fortress_MaximusDec 7, 2023 1:37 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Dec 7, 2023 1:29 PM

Jan 2021
Its gonna take them ages to go to the moon min 30 years with there current resorces
Dec 7, 2023 1:58 PM

Dec 2013
Kirisame is a great addition to the kingdom, so pure and has a maiden's heart and even Magma got a new friend, no time to rest and now the moon is the next goal, Whyman isn't screwing around.
Dec 7, 2023 2:43 PM

May 2010
I'm the only one excited to see them go to the moon? I assume none of us here were even born when Apollo 11 landed, so I'd love to see how Senku and crew would do it even if they oversimplify the process. I'm just rooting for these characters so much I want them to succeed.
Dec 7, 2023 3:20 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
It didn’t take long at all and we’re already entering the next stage of finding the culprit (or culprits) behind stoning the entire world, and I’m ngl I really got chills when the radio signal first picked up, they really nearly got the whole world stoned again if Kohaku had been any closer lol. But damn man, the fact the voice was mimicking Senku’s is really throwing me off, why would Why Man want to do that? So weird but I’m sure the answers will come as we begin the journey of going to the moon, and oh man is that hype, so much to look forward to there.

We also got some nice reunions in this episode with the return of Kohaku and Ginro, very nice to see them again after their great but unfortunate moment, that hug was especially nice. Seeing Kirisame part of the gang now is nice too, she was being deceived the whole time after all so it makes sense, and she’s had a few good moments already. And lastly, the new lad they woke up who appears to be an original native of the island brings up some interesting reveals, like the Medusa devices raining down from the sky, that makes me wonder if the island was used as a testing ground for the weapon, but man we’ve only been fed so much info so I can only guess for now lol.

And a nice touch, the ED has colors now, I definitely liked that.
TheColonel76Dec 7, 2023 3:36 PM
Dec 7, 2023 4:21 PM
Nov 2019
There's a hell of a lotta new info and stuff happening. Why-man is back and he has Senku's voice, and is somehow speaking from the moon.
Dec 7, 2023 4:46 PM
Oct 2016
Following such a high tension battle for the medusa its nice to have a sort of back to normal episode. Senku reviving Chrome first is the wise choice since they're science bros after all. Combined they can revive everyone else in the correct order. Beginning with the essentials of Amaryllis, Taiju and Francois to get the operation up and running. The rest of the kingdom of science and the Islanders came next and then we're back to a nice society since the crazy Ibara is stone. They can all rebuild in peace and forge bonds between each civilization. Reviving even Kirisame since Senku knows she was just being controlled by Ibara. Having her tell them where Ginro and Kohaku statues are being kept so they can be revived too. A very emotional scene with the two coming back to life. That old statue that Taiju fished out of the depths being revived, Matzukase from hundreds of years ago. Good thing they did since he had massive knowledge about where the medusa came from. Hundreds of them falling from the sky, this coupled with the signal of Why Man coming back as is tries to use the medusa while replicating Senku voice is wild. Saving this island has helped the kingdom of science gain immense knowledge about new purpose to confront Why Man right where his signal is coming from, the moon.
Dec 7, 2023 5:15 PM
Apr 2019
The what now? Why man is on the moon? Well, season 4 is gonna be wild
Dec 7, 2023 5:19 PM

Jan 2018
"We're going to the Moon!"

Bruh, this might take a while. But Senku is Senku after all.
Dec 7, 2023 5:41 PM
Mar 2015
A new enemy with the power to petrify the whole world
Dec 7, 2023 6:36 PM
Feb 2021
they are doing a looooot of shit this season
Dec 7, 2023 7:01 PM
Dec 2019
Time to build a ship to the moon.
Dec 7, 2023 8:03 PM
Nov 2019
akhirnya perang selesai dan semuanya telah bangkit
My Candies :
Dec 7, 2023 9:26 PM

Apr 2008
Finally, the first new episode that revives the hype of the very first few episodes of this series: A whole new world to explore with technology invented from scratch!
Dec 7, 2023 9:32 PM

Oct 2015
man cant get over how gens basically been with senku for so long rn
and dude still always acts like senku is crazy 🤣

somehow like the stragiht man to everyones craziness
but also the biggest manipulator to everyone
like bruh
So embarrased with Tensura fans and the fandom, how have we degraded
Dec 7, 2023 9:33 PM
Apr 2023
Those were some pretty crazy revelations.
But I guess like before the New World arc really set into motion, there were lots of preparations. But it sure will be fun to see how they will figure out how to go to the moon.
Dec 7, 2023 9:34 PM

Oct 2019
Quite a chill episode after all the action in the previous ones. It was a cool break.
I never expected Why-Man, whoever/whatever they are, is on the Moon. And of course Senku is willing to take on the ultimate challenge of reinventing rocket science from scratch.
That will be fun to follow..
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2023

137 by KoniginElle »»
Jun 2, 2:49 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2023

127 by Rithic »»
May 28, 9:03 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2023

94 by KoniginElle »»
May 22, 12:05 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2023

99 by User-Name »»
May 20, 5:50 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2023

98 by User-Name »»
May 20, 3:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.