Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 9, 2023 7:29 AM

Nov 2011
Soundscape to Ardor is an iconic theme in this show so even hearing it once or twice again this season is pleasing.

We got more fighting featuring Renji, Rukia, and Ikkaku's side this episode. Urahara is also doing good work from behind the scenes. Some comedic moments were added in between that lightened the mood. Also interesting to see Mayuri on the frontlines again. Quite a chaotic episode if you ask me.

May 2020
I mean it’s kind of weird to see Ichigo already willing to return back to soul palace when it hasn’t even been a good chunk of minutes since he came back. But Bleach being Bleach, we move lol.

Not to mention since Chad, Orihime and Urahara are already here… most importantly Urahara, it didn’t take long before we already started preparations for that inevitable trip to soul palace. Though putting that thing aside for a minute, since the rest of the bunch is busy with the rest of sternritters too, we kind of started a mess there as well.

Zombie BOY who was pretending to be a girl this whole while had his facade completely caught by Yumichika, and in a hilarious way too. Though that may be fun, but whatever transpired thereafter wasn’t fun at all, I mean not only did he bring back Bambietta.. who nobody probably missed tbh, but even had a horde of people turn into fodder and zombies at that. Mayuri may not be the best person in combat, but his strategies did make things a bit easy for Madarame and Yumichika this episode.

The trio of Arrancars, who probably no one would recall about, did their work but hey that trap didn’t only make Bambi and some foot soldiers into zombies… there are captains too.

Zombie Toshirou felt weird but he’s here. Also, good to have Yoruichi finally marking a presence:)

Dec 2021
Ah, the OG trio is finally back after so long!

Ichigo and his friends, upon learning that Yhwach's target is the Soul King's palace, try to stop him. Standing in their way is Uryu. Despite understanding each other's roles as a Shinigami and Quincy, Ichigo is shaken by this unexpected reunion. As they talk with Orihime and Chad, who rushed to the palace from Hueco Mundo, Ichigo reminisces about the days when they fought alongside Uryu. This leads Ichigo to a certain decision. Meanwhile, Rukia and Renji face off against Bazz-B, while Ikkaku and Yumichika confront Giselle. In response to Giselle's call, a zombified Hitsugaya emerges.

I can tell this episode is going to be somewhat controversial although it shouldn't because if you have any other opinion on Giselle's character you are probably going to be scrutinized for it. But, it was an enjoyable episode, slightly better than average. The animation effects were impressive, though it wasn't a standout "sakuga" episode. Nevertheless, it was a genuinely fun and amusing watch. Giselle's character received more depth, and Ichigo's growth was depicted with great maturity. Additionally, Byakuya had a brief extra scene so that was nice. But who cares, because BEST FUCKING GIRL YORUICHI IS BACK! But sigh they removed the scene where she goes through Orihimes breasts 0/10 episode. Nah, I expected it though after the bath scene from last cour.

With a zombified Toshiro now awaiting to be defeated, how will the Soul Repears defeat him without feeling somewhat bad?

Sep 9, 2023 7:37 AM
Aug 2020
Charlotte was fire bruh
Sep 9, 2023 7:45 AM
Mar 2022
They cut the orihime scene 😭😭😭
Sep 9, 2023 7:48 AM

Jun 2014
Without wasting any time, Ichigo, Chad, and Orihime are getting set up to go to the Soul Palace to get Uryu back. Great to see mother Yoruichi back if even just briefly.

We got a nice bit of action this week with Giselle, who has now been revealed to be a trap, fighting against some of the supporting Soul Reapers. Mayuri definitely knows how to make a flashy entrance lol, and he effortlessly held his own against Giselle and the zombified Bambi. I enjoyed the comedic moments we got from seeing the old Arrancars again, especially the flamboyant one that was triggering Yumichika lol. Unfortunately it's not all fun and games, since they now have to go up against a zombified Hitsugaya.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 9, 2023 7:54 AM
May 2021
Reply to Ab_271004
They cut the orihime scene 😭😭😭
@Ab_271004 which ones?
Sep 9, 2023 7:54 AM
May 2021
Poor Bambi being a zombie & that. Yoruichi is looking badass as usual!
Sep 9, 2023 8:05 AM

Jan 2019
I can't believe they didn't cut Yumichika's dialogue with Giselle yo
Sep 9, 2023 8:10 AM

Mar 2021
Reply to neffst3r
I can't believe they didn't cut Yumichika's dialogue with Giselle yo
@neffst3r if only they kept the funny line about him smelling like semen :((((
Sep 9, 2023 8:15 AM
Mar 2022

chad asking ichigo how he feels about Orihime's dress.
Chapter 589
Sep 9, 2023 8:20 AM

Jan 2019
Reply to ThePlant
@neffst3r if only they kept the funny line about him smelling like semen :((((
@SeiteiSouther lmao that was wild for Yumichika to say that

THE INFAMOUS HAND ON HIS NOSE

Mod Edit: Posts must not contain more than one screenshot.
PhloupSep 22, 2023 6:47 PM
Sep 9, 2023 8:30 AM

Mar 2021
Reply to neffst3r
@SeiteiSouther lmao that was wild for Yumichika to say that

THE INFAMOUS HAND ON HIS NOSE

Mod Edit: Posts must not contain more than one screenshot.
@neffst3r YUMICHIKA MY GOATTTTTTTTTTTT
Sep 9, 2023 8:44 AM
Oct 2019
I’m still smashing! 🗣️
Sep 9, 2023 8:44 AM

Oct 2017
Finally she's here, great to see Yoruichi.

So that bitch was actually a trap? Guy's annoying af. Someone just kill him already. Kurotsuchi seemed like had the upper hand in the fight but damn Toshiro? Also poor Bambi.
MegamiRemSep 15, 2023 11:15 AM
Sep 9, 2023 9:05 AM
Aug 2020
Is this just me or did this episode go by so fast? Can’t wait for next week
Sep 9, 2023 9:10 AM
Dec 2022
I dont want this to end 😭😭😭😭
Sep 9, 2023 9:21 AM
Apr 2011
Giselle’s profile on the Japanese website updated giselle is now referred to gender neutral pronouns
Sep 9, 2023 9:21 AM
Mar 2020
"I toned down my greatness so mortals can see me."

Mayuri had a sigma male moment lol.
Sep 9, 2023 9:27 AM
May 2015
I don’t understand why they decided to add multiple shots of Orihime’s chest in the last episode (even introducing her boobs first), but felt the need to remove the fanservice scene in this episode.
Sep 9, 2023 9:46 AM

Dec 2015
as horrible person as bambietta is and everything she has done, can't help but feel bad for her.. poor girl
BlexFi5Sep 9, 2023 2:58 PM
Sep 9, 2023 9:47 AM

Jul 2011
This episode remembered me that, I'm strangely very fond of Cirucci, for some reason.
Sep 9, 2023 9:50 AM

Jan 2019
Entertaining episode. I thought it would be one of the worst for this cour, but it ended being enjoyable, time went fast while watching it.

Mayuri was the MVP here... I mean, he's the true MVP for this entire arc. YORUICHI THE QUEEN!!!! (not in her best form yet tho)
Seeing some of the Arrancars back on action again was nice, and the staff kept the hilarious interaction between Bazz and Renji, that makes Bazz seem more "friendly" or likeable as a character, which is interesting giving his goal in the future.
neffst3rSep 9, 2023 8:01 PM
Sep 9, 2023 9:50 AM
Sep 2023
why they returned Hitsugaya capt. as a freaking zombie? so is he like 110% dead?
Sep 9, 2023 9:54 AM

Mar 2022
banger after banger after banger episodes bleach will be my fav anime no matter what i will not change my opinion.

Sep 9, 2023 9:58 AM

Jan 2009
Hitsugaya is now a zombie too damn
Sep 9, 2023 10:19 AM

Jun 2015
Holy squeepigs!! There is just too much story to unpack this eps. Im going to have to watch it a few times before I can get my thoughts together and give comment. At the moment, just a lot of big hitters, or even people left are now on battlefield. Zombie ice guy. This shit is getting real.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 9, 2023 10:27 AM

Sep 2018
I was dreading this episode since the cour started. Glad Yumichika's lines to her were toned down considerably (or were they? I keep hearing about different recordings), but I still think this whole scenario with Giselle could've been handled with much more tact. Ugh, the discourse is gonna be hellllllllllllll...

At least Mayuri said the iconic line.
Sirius__Sep 9, 2023 11:16 AM
Sep 9, 2023 10:43 AM

Jul 2015
Oh shit. Twitter will have a complete meltdown once they see what happened in this episode.

Sep 9, 2023 10:50 AM
Mar 2018
This was actually a good episode. Made up for some flaws in the previous one. Although I'm a bit tired of watching side fights, and still find it silly that Ichigo has basically been back and forth to the Royal Palace this entire season, I'm rewarded with some characters actually using their heads a bit.

That ending - oh NO! :(((

I don't care enough for any of the letter quincies to be interested in the Giselle drama, but it does seem unnecessary. Don't understand what was the point of introducing a gender queer character only to make fun of them. I hope it gets more context in the next episode, but I kinda just want to get back to Ichigo and friends.
Sep 9, 2023 10:59 AM

Jan 2013
The bait and switch...I thought we were going to see some amazing fights but nope, just JoJo and the tropalicious crew.
Why is Ichigo so hung up on Ishida, they never liked each other and he was always a dick.
I swear Orihime's tits get bigger each episode and her bimbo mentality.

STOP SIDELINING ICHIGO, Bro been MIA this whole season.
Sep 9, 2023 11:26 AM

Jul 2023
Reply to yasm
This was actually a good episode. Made up for some flaws in the previous one. Although I'm a bit tired of watching side fights, and still find it silly that Ichigo has basically been back and forth to the Royal Palace this entire season, I'm rewarded with some characters actually using their heads a bit.

That ending - oh NO! :(((

I don't care enough for any of the letter quincies to be interested in the Giselle drama, but it does seem unnecessary. Don't understand what was the point of introducing a gender queer character only to make fun of them. I hope it gets more context in the next episode, but I kinda just want to get back to Ichigo and friends.
@yasm about Giselle - he is a man, just in woman's clothes. Confirmed by manga's author. Shame that anime toned down dialogues from manga between him and Yumichika. It would be even funnier seeing people's reactions
Sep 9, 2023 11:35 AM

Jan 2021
Dayum Orihime got the Heaviness Fr 😩😩
Sep 9, 2023 11:37 AM

Mar 2021
Reply to 82926
@yasm about Giselle - he is a man, just in woman's clothes. Confirmed by manga's author. Shame that anime toned down dialogues from manga between him and Yumichika. It would be even funnier seeing people's reactions
@82926 I heard the Japanese broadcast kept the semen line, and that they removed it from Disney + and Hulu, but I cant find any source to this and I've looked around and found no difference so far.
Sep 9, 2023 11:40 AM

May 2012
Mayuri's so funny. The way he acts cocky is so different from other characters in Bleach (where everyone's cocky).
Sep 9, 2023 11:41 AM

Jun 2019
Yoruichi is back after so long. Missed her so much. She looks so pretty. Captain Kurotsuchi's fight is looking so cool. I liked how he's handling the situation against that girl, so calm. I hate her personality so much. Kill her already. Felt bad for Bambietta. Didn't think that would happen.
Sep 9, 2023 11:54 AM

Jan 2019
Reply to k11chi
Mayuri's so funny. The way he acts cocky is so different from other characters in Bleach (where everyone's cocky).
@k11chi the seiyuu is just on another level.
He's a veteran who also voices Frieza from DBZ/DBS.

But I feel like Mayuri's more sarcastic than cocky...
Sep 9, 2023 12:02 PM

Dec 2010
Reply to ThePlant
@82926 I heard the Japanese broadcast kept the semen line, and that they removed it from Disney + and Hulu, but I cant find any source to this and I've looked around and found no difference so far.
@SeiteiSouther No they removed it in the Japanese broadcast too. All lines are identical with the exception of this one. 精液臭いよキミ was changed to バレバレだよキミ.

Edit: Wait no I just downloaded a TV broadcast of the episode and he's really saying semen in that one. First time I'm seeing such blatant differences in voice lines lmao. Comparison
The scene where he says he got wet was also changed: Comparison2
DarkDooM2Sep 9, 2023 12:44 PM
Sep 9, 2023 12:03 PM
Nov 2019
This episode was just one big wtf moment after another. Apparently Gigi is a dude, he killed Bambi and turned her into a zombie, and also Kurotsuchi turned the fodder Arrancar into zombies, and fucking Toshiro is a zombie too?
Sep 9, 2023 12:03 PM

Mar 2023
This is why Kubo is based, and he respects his own work. A stark contrast to how other shounen mangaka like Oda and Fujimoto deal with this topic. It's too bad Pierrot had to tone down his genuinely funny sense of humor, but it takes bravery to even refrain from censoring the whole thing. Bravo.

And btw, Giselle is not trans. It's just a crossdresser.
IHateMidPieceSep 9, 2023 12:12 PM
Sep 9, 2023 12:09 PM

Feb 2015
Reply to Sirius__
I was dreading this episode since the cour started. Glad Yumichika's lines to her were toned down considerably (or were they? I keep hearing about different recordings), but I still think this whole scenario with Giselle could've been handled with much more tact. Ugh, the discourse is gonna be hellllllllllllll...

At least Mayuri said the iconic line.
@Midrulean There was no discourse until you brought it up.

Sep 9, 2023 12:11 PM

Feb 2022
Good ep btw good to see yoruichi back again
Sep 9, 2023 12:11 PM

Mar 2021
Reply to DarkDooM2
@SeiteiSouther No they removed it in the Japanese broadcast too. All lines are identical with the exception of this one. 精液臭いよキミ was changed to バレバレだよキミ.

Edit: Wait no I just downloaded a TV broadcast of the episode and he's really saying semen in that one. First time I'm seeing such blatant differences in voice lines lmao. Comparison
@DarkDooM2 REALLY? where did you get the download from if you dont mind tellling me
Sep 9, 2023 12:18 PM

Jan 2011
man Bazz Bss Volstandig looks so lame, other than that this fight seems like its getting in the way of more interesting stuff, like Ywatch invading the Soul King palace
Sep 9, 2023 12:20 PM
May 2015
AnimeNerd99 said:
This episode was just one big wtf moment after another. Apparently Gigi is a dude, he killed Bambi and turned her into a zombie, and also Kurotsuchi turned the fodder Arrancar into zombies, and fucking Toshiro is a zombie too?

Welcome to the final arc of Bleach. The good news is this whole zombie thing is probably the most ridiculous part of the arc.
Sep 9, 2023 1:10 PM

Mar 2021
Reply to DarkDooM2

@DarkDooM2 Thank you for the comparisons brother, this also makes me curious if Yumichika's response to the wet line was changed as well.
Sep 9, 2023 1:14 PM
Apr 2019
why did they have to cut the Orihime x Yoruichi scene :((
Sep 9, 2023 1:23 PM

Nov 2021
PEAK EPISODE

Does anyone know what OST is playing when Mayuri is talking to Giselle/ When Giselle reveals the zombie army?
Sep 9, 2023 1:44 PM
Feb 2022
2:31 ichigos nose…
Sep 9, 2023 1:45 PM
suii

Dec 2018
arrancars back didnt expect that, wanted more of the fight. and good ol ikkaku
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2023

224 by Supported »»
May 18, 8:59 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 16, 2023

139 by Cammell »»
May 17, 2:01 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2023

279 by Cammell »»
May 16, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2023

342 by Cammell »»
May 16, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Jul 8, 2023

363 by Cammell »»
May 16, 2:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.