Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 30, 2023 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
Man, look at Rudeus...working hard to improve himself physically and mentally. It didn't go unnoticed either as Elinalise even noticed. It looks like her sex drive is still pretty high this season LOL

This episode had less drama but hey, at least Rudeus looks less broken compared to the previous episode. That's somewhat of an improvement to himself.
Jul 30, 2023 8:28 AM

May 2020
After a thorough go-through of what erectile dysfunction looks like in the last episode, which did further dude’s depression a level more, it’s about time we see something less gloomy. So starting with a dragon hunt right from the first minute was a breath of fresh air.. a dragon hunt where dude one-shotted the dragon as if it was nothing. That suits him better honestly, instead of seeing him getting laid and…. anyways, since she already made a brief appearance last time, it wasn’t much of a shock seeing Elinalise making a return and…

… and straight up started doing what she’s best at ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , she a hoe but there’s nothing to not like about her. Just loved how they hinted she devoured practically every second man since her stay lol. Though there was a reason she made her return, and contacted Rudeus. It was that she, who was with Roxy for the overall course of last season, has located Zenith, in Begaritt continent. And Roxy, who went to Paul to inform the same, have already started their journey to locate Zenith.

Rudy and Elinalise did decide not to follow Paul and co. for the time being, though a part of that reason is because Rudy received an invitation from Ranoa magic university, and he does want to go there and study… I mean Hitogami told him the same as well, so of course he would.

Goodbyes and all done, and guess now we’ll have the school arc. By the way, thumbs up to that ENGRISH attempt of pronouncing erectile dysfunction. 
Jul 30, 2023 8:29 AM

Dec 2021
Best girl Elinalise is back baby! And hornier than ever which is no surprise.

As we saw last episode, In the distress of vulnerability after finding out about his erectile dysfunction, Rudeus unburdened himself, sharing the emotions he had carried for so long. To his surprise, this act of openness struck a chord with Sol, forging an unexpected bond between the two. United by a newfound camaraderie, they decided to join forces and work together, their individual strengths complementing each other harmoniously, as they settle in the town of Pippin.

There, amidst the gentle embrace of Pippin, Rudeus crossed paths with a familiar face from his past—Elinalise. She had once been a member of Paul's adventuring party, journeying alongside Roxy in the past. With heartfelt nostalgia, she conveyed vital information to Rudeus, illuminating hidden truths and secrets that could potentially alter the course of his life forever. 

As fate continued to weave its intricate tapestry, the bonds between the three deepened, and the entanglement of their destinies grew ever more profound. Together, Rudeus, Sol, and Elinalise embarked on a journey that would not only reshape their own paths but also influence the very fabric of the world they inhabited. The echoes of their shared experiences reverberated through time, leaving an indelible mark on their hearts and the legacy of their intertwined lives. 

My boy Rudeus going through it with his ED eh? But it seems like it may be cured if he goes to the place the letter invited him to, the Ranoa Magic Academy. The place he's been dreaming of since the beginning of the story. Damn Sol's goodbye at the end was so wholesome. He may not look it but he really cares for our boy and I hope to see him in the future and what future antics those two can get up to without Rudeu's ED. Lol. Nice to see a bunch of returning characters at the end as well.

Off we go to the Ranoa Magic Academy!
IzanaSolosJul 30, 2023 8:56 AM

Jul 30, 2023 8:30 AM

Dec 2020
Rudeus is in full depression mode and he goes around without a group anymore. Once again he finds himself alone. Thankfully a familiar face to us appears named elinalise. She tries to help Rudy out any way she can. We also see Rudy's thoughts on the invitation to the magic school which came due to his achievements in the adventurers guild. And I agree with his thoughts on it. Due to how his relationships in the current town he is in are going I totally excuse him wanting to leave.
Jul 30, 2023 8:31 AM

Jul 2021
Well Elinalise is here and uh she does her own thing alright. Rudeus getting a recommendation letter to enroll in a university of magic is something to take for granted. Can’t wait for some other people’s appearance on the other hand and how competitive this school is.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jul 30, 2023 8:34 AM

Oct 2017
Rudeus taking down that dragon was so cool. Really can't wait to see the guy in more action but that have to wait till later.

Elinalise's finally here with Rudeus and she's sexy af, the type of woman every man would lust for and luckily she's fucking everyone in a row, sheesh girl calm down a bit. Though poor Rudeus can't even get it up for Elinalise, bro's thing is truly dead. Btw remember the pendant scene well, it's such an important detail.

Rudeus got invitation from Ranoa magic academy and he wasn't gonna go but the one and only human god came to meet him again after so long. He even told him to go there cause his ED will be cured so ofc the guy will go lol.

It's time to say goodbye to Sol. May they meet again in the future. They showed the characters for upcoming arc in the ending scene which were real nice.

Finally the magic academy arc is here, real excited to see Linia and Pursena.
MegamiRemAug 6, 2023 11:49 AM
Jul 30, 2023 8:37 AM

Jul 2017
That episode was such a breeze to watch, pacing was good here and overall, everything clicked in this episode for the most part. The action at the start with the dragon was really good and reminiscent of what was present in season 1 in that department. The way Rudeus took down that dragon was pretty damn sick. He meets up with Elinalise and gets to see who she truly is in person, and boy is she something. Considering how she was in her brief appearances in season 1, this was no shocker here. Acted as a transition episode overall as Rudeus leaves Soldat and Stepped Ladder, and decides to go to Ranoa University of Magic under Hitogami's suggestions for curing his ED and honing more on his magic skills. Got to see a glimpse of some of the comrades awaiting him in the University with shots that were there in the trailer too which is nice. Overall, not the most noteworthy episode ever but this was great as a transition episode and acted as a very good start to Volume 8. The backgrounds were top notch as usual, and I do like that there was somewhat more color to this episode than the previous few, especially with the end.

The facial expressions too this whole episode was golden as Rudeus has to suffer through ED while having someone like Elinalise sleep in his room or just be constantly in his vicinity everyday. Not even working out can help distract him from what's happening with that whole situation. Reminds me of the goofiness of Episode 12 in season 1 in a way. Also, it's been 5 episodes (including 0) and no visuals for the ED yet. That's interesting, guess the series is waiting for the school arc to begin to finally unleash that.
Jul 30, 2023 8:38 AM
Jul 2020
Elinase is 💀💀💀💀💀
Jul 30, 2023 8:44 AM
Jul 2020
great as always watch it now or else
Jul 30, 2023 8:52 AM

Mar 2013
Another movie-like episode.

It's stunningly wonderful and cringey.

Every time I see Rudeus growing up, the more I feel connected to this series' ever-growing world. 🥰
CrazyButNot4UJul 30, 2023 9:01 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jul 30, 2023 9:05 AM

Feb 2021
Lmao I forgot how hilarious Man-God was.
There is more comedy this week. I like it.
Oh, Cliff! He's a character from the Eris OVA. You should watch that if you haven't seen it yet.
Really exciting!

Why did Elinalise go with Rudeus to the university tho? Will she also enroll or something?
Jul 30, 2023 9:08 AM

Dec 2019
Another great episode and this season has been really nice so far despite some dooming. It ain't having the production levels of season 1 but this is still great. Even the action with the dragon hunt looked fire and the backgrounds looked beautiful as well here. Some censored scenes looked a bit weird but obviously would be fixed with the BluRay when the uncensored stuff is out. Still nice seeing Rudeus meet Elinalise and their interactions were so goofy yet fun, although Rudeus felt more awkward than anything given his condition lol. Nice, slower episode to build to the academy arc next ep onwards. Seeing some characters from the academy got me hyped with the ending sequence there, especially with Badigadi.
Jul 30, 2023 9:12 AM
Aug 2020
it was a good episode

this woman is a ...

can't wait for the next one
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jul 30, 2023 9:17 AM
Sep 2021
Elinalise finally encounteres rudeus and also rudeus has got an official letter from Ranoa Magic Academy and he now heads towards it with elinalise to enroll in the academy as a special student and elinaise really scored a lot.
Jul 30, 2023 9:17 AM

Mar 2020
Well, Elinalise is definitely making her rounds in this town, to everyone's happiness...

This episode was more of a transition episode, wrapping up Rudeus' adventures in the city of Rosenburg, and him deciding to go to the Ranoa University of Magic upon an invitation, the place he wanted to go to with Sylphie, all those years ago. The dragon fight in the first bit was definitely more well animated, and resembled Season 1's animation, which was nice, and Elinalise was very entertaining to watch, as she did what she was best at. Definitely less drama overall than the last few episodes.

The lead-up to the school arc has been a bit of an up and down ride in terms of quality, so I hope the next arc has some more intriguing things in store for us.
Jul 30, 2023 9:18 AM

Feb 2021
This episode mostly adapted the beginning of volume 8.

One of my favorite arcs is to come.

We already got a preview of the characters that are gonna be introduced, which also included Cliff from the Eris Goblin Slayer OVA. 
Jul 30, 2023 9:31 AM

Apr 2014
Looks like we are getting into the real stuff now? Excited. X3
Jul 30, 2023 9:35 AM
Oct 2011
Good episode, Ranoa is looking great.
Also Hitogami manipulating him like that was amusing. Loved how they executed that scene.
Jul 30, 2023 9:35 AM

Aug 2013
fun stuff and praise Rie Tanaka with her charged natural VA style again
Don't believe the hype.
Jul 30, 2023 9:38 AM
May 2020
Embient said:
Lmao I forgot how hilarious Man-God was.
There is more comedy this week. I like it.
Oh, Cliff! He's a character from the Eris OVA. You should watch that if you haven't seen it yet.
Really exciting!

Why did Elinalise go with Rudeus to the university tho? Will she also enroll or something?

she has personal goals to went to the university plus she developed a friendship relationship with rudeus also
Jul 30, 2023 9:40 AM
Oct 2021
i’m not gonna lie i really am starting to dislike reudus
Jul 30, 2023 9:40 AM
Feb 2022
WE GOT THE FOOKIN DRAGON SCENE LADIES/GENTLEMEN
Jul 30, 2023 9:42 AM

Jun 2014
The action at the beginning, in particular when Rudy took down the dragon, was great. It reminded me of why I'm such a fan of this show's action sequences. Lol Elinalise showed up and um.....immediately got to work lol. I'd be livid if I was around a woman like that and couldn't get it up.

Definitely a more calm episode overall and a nice breather before Rudy heads to Ranoa University. And hell, according to Man God, studying there could lead to his ED being cured, so that definitely sounds like it's worth a shot. 
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jul 30, 2023 9:43 AM
Jun 2022
Damn in excited for the next arc i can't wait for them to meet again
Jul 30, 2023 9:48 AM

Feb 2019
Yea mushoku proper is back. That feeling of adventure and pure fantasy bliss that no other isekai can really duplicate is here again and I’m so happy. I didn’t mind the first episodes, but they def weren’t as good as season 1. These last 2 have been amazing though.

If Rudeus couldn’t get it up for Elinalise who literally fucks anything that moves, he’s definitely got a legit mental block. Poor thing. But going to the magic university is the right move. Not only will it help with that, but also his overall growth as a person which will make his ultimate reunion with his mother and Roxy that much more sweet.

Can’t wait to see he and Sylphy’s reunion as well. One of my fave arcs is about to start.
Marinate1016Jul 30, 2023 9:53 AM
Jul 30, 2023 9:48 AM
Jun 2022
Best anime in seasonal, i cool!
Jul 30, 2023 9:50 AM
Jul 2023
A good episode, Interested to see how “magic” fix ED in the next arc
Jul 30, 2023 9:52 AM
Jul 2021
It's pretty good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jul 30, 2023 9:58 AM

Mar 2021
Oh hell yeah!! Bro just squashed that red wyvern like its some kind of a bug. Only annoying part was Elinalise's scenes being either muted or still framed. Well, its nothing new, gotto wait for the BDs.
Jul 30, 2023 9:58 AM

Jul 2021
iggggi said:

what are you talking about…. he is supposted to become a better character and overall a better human throughout the story and you are saying you dislike him now? so you liked him before when he was the most unlikeable?
Jul 30, 2023 10:11 AM

Nov 2014
I really liked how Rudeus acted in this episode. His problems aren't fixed, but he doesn't get all depressed about them like in the beginning of this season. His attitude seems almost mature I'd say?
But it sure is a shame he doesn't get a chance with Elinalise lol.
Jul 30, 2023 10:19 AM

Feb 2022
renz330 said:
iggggi said:

what are you talking about…. he is supposted to become a better character and overall a better human throughout the story and you are saying you dislike him now? so you liked him before when he was the most unlikeable?

Rudy is quite the character, for most people in the show he is a stand up even great guy, but for the people watching he is an awful human being. He really puts the phrase "actions speak louder than words" to the test, apparently saving lives doesn't cut him a break from being a damaged NEET on the inside.
Jul 30, 2023 10:20 AM

Dec 2019
Rewatched the Man-God part and did not realize he was twerking out there in his convo with Rudy lol. Missed his wackiness from s1 a lot lol.
Jul 30, 2023 10:28 AM
Apr 2023
What do think about Elinalise?

I mean I have read the manga she has own problem that why she literally sleep with any man but still annoying how can she easily do with any random man that also to our mc's room next room while our mc already suffering from "ED".
Jul 30, 2023 10:31 AM

Dec 2019
_Sanchay said:
What do think about Elinalise?

I mean I have read the manga she has own problem that why she literally sleep with any man but still annoying how can she easily do with any random man that also to our mc's room next room while our mc already suffering from "ED".

She has her own reasons to do it ironically, besides her enjoying sex of course. Think a bit more on that might be elaborated in the next episode.
Jul 30, 2023 10:32 AM
Feb 2020
I like how they went slow for this part
Jul 30, 2023 10:42 AM
Jun 2023
Still a bunch of nothing going on, imo. Cool fight scene with the dragon though, and it looks like things are finally coming to a head at the University! I haven't read the LN yet, so I'm trusting all the peeps that say this upcoming arc is HYPE!

P.S: Rip Rudeus
Jul 30, 2023 10:46 AM
Apr 2023
This show is just different.
Jul 30, 2023 10:46 AM
Mar 2023
I legit started crying when he couldn't fuck elinalise
Jul 30, 2023 10:52 AM

Jan 2018
Lmao. Rudeus got ED. Even though he's a pervert, I still felt a little bad for him.

Bruh. Elinalise tried to bang Rudeus. Imagine if their genders were swapped. Wouldn't seem so great then, would it?

So Rudeus and Elinalise went to the Magic University of Ranoa where he planned to go a long time ago. Does this mean there's going to be a school arc now? If so, I wonder what kind of things will happen there. Are Sylphie and the princess already in that university?

Besides that, it was a bit anti-climactic that Rudeus wasn't the one to find Zenith after 2 years. But I'm guessing more will come out of this later.
Jul 30, 2023 10:54 AM
Jan 2016
I feel like the last few episodes were a bit bumpy but seems like they might've rushed a bit to give this next arc some more room.
Hopefully, as others have suggested, it'll be well worth it with the next arc being important.
Jul 30, 2023 10:57 AM

Jan 2021
That was some heavy battle at the beginning and also with the red dragon but Rudeus defeated it with ease. Man is training his body almost everyday and he's proud of it.

Looks like Elinaelise found him and she has good news for him. Rudeus learned were Zenith is. Elinaelise's sex urge or drive is crazy though, it was for almost the whole episode to the point of Rudeus himself getting crazy over it, that face expression of his was priceless lmfao. Elinaelise hands Rudeus a letter and he basically gets invited to Ranoa University of Magic by the Vice Principal named Jenius. Rudeus then lands back into the cloud where the supposed god is and he tells him to go to the school and there he will learn stuff about the Mass Teleportation in Fittoa.

Rudeus now has officially set foot towards Ranoa University of Magic with Elinaelise and that's also when the new arc begins.
Jul 30, 2023 10:58 AM
Feb 2022
I hope it will be better in the future the last four episodes was really disappointing.
I wasn't really a fan of sex drama in the previous seasons but here it takes almost the whole episode and leaves with maybe 5 to 6 minutes of meaningful content.
Jul 30, 2023 10:59 AM

Jul 2015
I missed Hitogami. His creepy dance was hilarious. Elinalise VA also did a very good job. Despite some weird animation issues in some parts, I think it was overall great.
Jul 30, 2023 11:02 AM

Apr 2018
The red dragon hunt was single-handely done by the Quagmire himself, Rudeus. Well, that was a pretty sick moment. I still don't like the little amount of action scenes we have as of now, it's a waste that we can't see the fluid action sequences more than this. Anyway, Elinalise finally made contact with Rudeus and told him some good news, which made him have a little bit more hope than usual. His mother is safe and well, and the other family members are slowly getting together. So, it's obvious that he wants to go back, but getting a letter from the University of Magic and some advice from the God changed his path.
 tHE Beginning of the Universoty Arc is starting next episode and we've seen some new characters that will make their debut. I've read the manga, so I know a little bit of what's going on in the next arc.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 30, 2023 11:09 AM

Aug 2022
Finally the magical school arc begins and Rudeus will get back on the grind again. This arc seems to be quite controversial among LN readers, but I love arcs like this so I'm really excited.

Also the animation in this episode was flawless from start to finish. Not only the fight sequence, but the facial expressions and general fluidity were perfect. 

Great to see Hitogami once again as well.
Jul 30, 2023 11:18 AM
Sep 2020
Omgg, that dragon fight was siiiick, so cool, and the panties' altar represents rudeus a lot. Dawn, I'm pretty hyped for this magic academy arc.
Jul 30, 2023 11:18 AM
Nov 2017
i really like this anime but the panties really got me out off this
Jul 30, 2023 11:25 AM
Oct 2022
what a hrony woman elinalise,even though It's an amazing episode, and it's a wonderful turn of events. Finally, Rudues get up, and He will walk forward
Rudeus is back🔥🔥
HasanAFEJul 30, 2023 11:36 AM
Jul 30, 2023 11:30 AM

May 2021
He grew up super fast in this one. Not sure why they are so focusing on his erection so much though. I suppose they have to justify that ecchi tag. I do realize a lot of drama comes from him wanting to shag but being unable to, but whole thing feels forced. He could just be depressed and have issues with desires and needs. I don't know, it feels forced.

Other than that direction feels very good and overall more serious tone fits this show far better. Him being happy go lucky after everything has fallen apart and people closest to him spread across the world would simply be dishonest and fake. This way it gives whole situation gravity even though some people complained how it's new story and it didn't continue where it left. So far so good.

It was an odd choice to start with action and end it there while the rest of the episode ended up being just drama. Usually that's not the structure directors go to but it was okay I suppose. Animation during fight scenes still feels off to me. It's not bad and everything is still animated properly, but it keeps giving me Naruto vs. Pain fight vibes. Like they rushed it or didn't care as much in drawing details.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Sep 24, 2023

455 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2023

300 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2023

225 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Giorgosman13 - Sep 3, 2023

237 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2023

284 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.