Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 29, 2020 8:29 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Main guy rewinded the dragons. Then Main girl led Alice girl to the end.

Immediately got dark spell, but Eugeo guy saved him.

Both of them have ability to cure themselves, so it's not easy to end the duel.

Enemy changing form and main guy is regretting for staying and saving time. Eugeo guy appearing again to difference between the two.

lol @ this CM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgZUXJW-qpc

Darkness and everyone including Alice girl giving main guy power. Wow the people that died appeared, too. Eugeo guy even appeared to use his sword to fight along main guy to defeat the enemy and sent everyone back.

Main guy, ...and main girl stayed.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 29, 2020 8:29 AM

Feb 2018
I feel this battle in the air seems strange and boring, even though it gives an extraordinary effect of sword, explosion and light but still it's weird. How can someone still live even though their half body is separated. Why does Eugeo have to appear at times like that, the dead people are better to afk.

Yeah, you did it Kirito-kun...It seemed like they had all logged out but Asuna and Kiritod still in Underworld.

Aug 29, 2020 8:30 AM

Nov 2011
Well shit, they went all out with the fighting this episode. Although Kirito struggles in his fight, he also remembers Eugeo's meaningful words and past connections with his friends.

Stakes are high in this episode. I'd hate to think of the idea to live 200+ years in the Underworld. Kirito has been living up to his name since returning.
Aug 29, 2020 8:32 AM
Jun 2020
i know its a commong thing in anime that dead people appear before mc to make them stronger but this was to much its so bad honestly
Aug 29, 2020 10:04 AM

Feb 2019
Kirito’s spirit bomb was dope. They did remove the scene where Gabriel tries to eat Kirito’s heart and it turns into razors cutting his mouth, but I guess that would’ve been hard to adapt

The fight was absolutely amazing as we’ve come to expect. Great choreography and music. A-1 giving ufo a fun for their money lately. Ended with a moon cradle setup as expected, now we get real world Alice which is for me, the highlight of this arc. Can’t fucking wait.
Aug 29, 2020 10:05 AM

Apr 2018
What a cliffhanger that was. Excellent episode but I think the fight was a little over-dramatic.
Aug 29, 2020 10:10 AM

Aug 2013
Awesome fight between Kirito and Gabriel. They really went all out with it.

Spending 200 years in the Underworld... I feel for Kirito. But there is Asuna who appeared at the end so I wonder what will happen after this.

Aug 29, 2020 10:10 AM

Dec 2014
They kinda went all Gurren Lagann on us there, not a bad thing though. It was entertaining at the very least.

It was reassuring to see Asuna stay behind with Kirito, I was kinda expecting it when he landed on the altar. I would very much like to see some Slice of Life scenes with both of them there, very similar to what we had back in Aincrad but let's see. They might just turn the whole situation in on it's head next episode.

It's 200 years in the simulation, how long is that in the real world? I'm pretty sure they mentioned it but I seemed to have forgotten.
Aug 29, 2020 10:13 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Being able to not only save the dragons but also turn them back to babies while healing them was impressive. The dual between Gabriel and Kirito though was impressive both in animation and in the haunting OST that backed it. Gabriel was powerful but unlike Kirito he had no friends and allies that will step in to help him when he needed them. Kirito on the other hand had plenty of friends and allies that will will do so willingly bonds that serve to give him the courage and motivation needed to face down the devil himself. Seeing all the people that Kirito had encountered and forged bonds with in underworld sure was a nice touch and showcased well the power that comes from not just them but from the people of underworld as well. The advice of Bercouli, Admin and Cardinal via their ghosts sure was a nice touch as was Eugeo's intervention. Overall a solid ep with its main focus being the climatic dual between Kirito and Gabriel and man that was just awesome. The power of bonds, friendship and the hopes and prayers of entire world finally vanquished the damm demon Gabriel.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2020 10:17 AM

Aug 2012
Kirito was like powering up a spirit bomb sword to take down Gabriel. But it looks like Kirito and Asuna are stuck now for 200 years.
Aug 29, 2020 10:17 AM

Jun 2014
Woooha Gabriel finally got his buttocks whooped.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2020 10:24 AM

Oct 2017
First half of Gabriel vs Kirito was okay but then Gabriel's transformation was sinister and Kirito's power up was even better. The visuals and animation were dope.

Well now Kirito and Asuna will have to spend 200 years in Alicization. For others it will be mere five minutes but for them it will 200 years, whew. Well atleast Kirito ain't alone and Asuna's with him.
Aug 29, 2020 10:32 AM
Jul 2020
Lelouch0202 said:
They kinda went all Gurren Lagann on us there, not a bad thing though. It was entertaining at the very least.

It was reassuring to see Asuna stay behind with Kirito, I was kinda expecting it when he landed on the altar. I would very much like to see some Slice of Life scenes with both of them there, very similar to what we had back in Aincrad but let's see. They might just turn the whole situation in on it's head next episode.

It's 200 years in the simulation, how long is that in the real world? I'm pretty sure they mentioned it but I seemed to have forgotten.

Someone mentioned 5 minutes. Around there anyway.
Aug 29, 2020 10:33 AM

Jul 2017
Kirito rekindled Alice's dragon spirits and saved them from their impending deaths. That's nice. Other than that, time to fight against Gabriel Miller a.k.a Subtilizer on the World's End Altar and end this once and for all, all within 10 mins before time in the STL gets fluctuated for 200 years.

A-1 Pictures really throwing their money in on the action, really promising "the End of the End" vibes of Kirito facing second thoughts at death's door. But Eugeo's constant encouragement against Gabriel the Devil "who came to kill, steal and destroy" (of the biblical reference) to help Kirito regain his subconsciousness each and everytime is touching and soothing to the heart. To have everyone send their wishes to Kirito, it was POWERFUL.

I'd say: Release Recollection: Wishes and Dreams for all within the World Seed.

The power of bros before hoes, IT HAS FINALLY COME TO THIS. Everyone gets out of the World Seed in ONE PIECE with the killing of Gabriel Miller, but Kirito paying the consequence of 200 years confinement in exchange was a punishment of solace...with Asuna? What a cliffhanger.

WillHawkins said:
Syureria said:
I feel this battle in the air seems strange and boring, even though it gives an extraordinary effect of sword, explosion and light but still it's weird. How can someone still live even though their half body is separated. Why does Eugeo have to appear at times like that, the dead people are better to afk.

Yeah, you did it Kirito-kun...It seemed like they had all logged out but Asuna and Kiritod still in Underworld.

I wish they didn’t show Asuna at the end and made it a surprise for next episode instead and the episode just ended with Kirito crying on the ground apologising I think that would have been a really powerful cliffhanger, but this was good too
Same thoughts here too, but I'd guess this is fine as well either way.
Aug 29, 2020 10:38 AM

Jul 2009
And they made lot of little sisters and little brothers for Yui during 200 years... right?
bruh
Aug 29, 2020 10:44 AM
Jul 2018
Last post for SAO:
- Cringe party
- Kirito has wings (UW is based on "The Seed", but such functions should not be integrated in a simulation)
- Effect massacre (see Marvel, Star Wars, Transformers)
- Even though Eugeo is dead, he can move his sword
- incarnation

- too much action, too little character development (almost 20 minutes)
- Kirito shouldn't have got Quinella's authority level
(since UW is based on "The Seed". Experience points are only distributed by killing monsters / people, only he didn't kill Quinella but Chudelkin)

- If Kirito has these skills, why does he know how to use them (the whole Human-Realm Arc shows that Kirito has to learn certain things, and he has not learned how to use healing and flying perfectly, so he shouldn't do this without training to be able to use)

- The female characters of SAO
- You might get the feeling that the scientists have no control over the simulation / underworld

- By the way, a big contradiction to the Phantom Bullet Arc

---> No real consequences from this arc, Kirito neither develops (characteristically) nor does this arc have any real influence on reality (apart from the expansion of his harem and some cringe moments).

Oh yes, within two episodes, Kirito was able to end the war, so the entire Subarc WoU was pointless^^.
If Progressive is adapted it will be on a similar level to this season (except more fan service, pointless stories to fill the pages ect.)
removed-userAug 29, 2020 10:48 AM
Aug 29, 2020 10:44 AM
Jul 2018
So Kirito fully defeated Gabriel? I'm getting a feeling that he's still alive or something. Amazing fight though, he looked super badass with all the power from everyone.

But Kirito and Asuna are stuck there for 200 years now?! I don't remember, but it's like 5 minutes in the real world.

Aug 29, 2020 10:46 AM
Oct 2016
I'm gonna go ahead and call that anime fight of the year between Kirito and Gabriel. Had goosebumps the whole time while I was also cheering like a maniac. It was just done so goddamn well. That's something that'll be remembered forever in the SAO anime. Kirito facing the ultimate evil knowing that he's probably not gonna make it to logout in time. Knowing he's gonna have to stay there the full two hundred years leaving everyone behind. Animation popped the fuck off!!!! A1 has my eternal blessing, they did something special with this episode showing the fantastic treatment they give to SAO.

Kirito my mothefucking boy!!!! Kirito the swordsman!!! Eugeo of course best boy coming in with the reassurance. A long with everyone form the underworld he's fighting for. Don't forget the hearts that you love and who love you!!! God I adore that sentiment so much. The messaging with this episode and this fight is perfection. What's more powerful that anger and hate. What's the point of having strength and power. It's all love. We saw before that Gabriel couldn't be defeated with murderous intent. So Kirito had to call on the love of those he's meet throughout his entire journey. What a marvel this episode was. Imma said it I don't care, peak fiction!!
Aug 29, 2020 10:48 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Kirito finally defeated Gabriel although his final form looked somewhat similar to Aizen's final form in Bleach. As for the fight itself, I just turned my brain off when Kirito got that massive powerup and Eugeo saved Kirto's ass again.
Aug 29, 2020 10:48 AM

Oct 2017
POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!!!! (Gathering Spirit Bomb) lmao

This episode is like watching Dragon Ball or something lolz.
It'd be fine, IF any of the previous battles use similar concept in earlier part, but nah, only Gabriel and Kirito deserves the asspull.
I mean, sure , MAYBE Kirito deserves it after gathering that power of friendship spirit bomb or whatever, but the Gabriel guy's asspull is just completely out of nowhere.

I mean, at this point Gabriel is way too comedic for me to take the final battle too seriously.

Anyway, my biggest gripe of the serie is they spent literally a whole season developing Alice, to shape her into something meaningful/ important, and then proceed to completely side-line her in 3rd season and go back to being a cry-baby helpless girl who needs help from Jesus Kirito. Way to undone your character completely. Project Alicization (chuckle).
Ventus_SAug 29, 2020 10:58 AM
Aug 29, 2020 10:52 AM

Apr 2014
Man. This fight was really well done with its' animation, music, and choreography. Anyways that ending really sucked. I was really hoping Kirito would get out wit everyone else unfortunately he ends up paying the consequence of staying, but not all alone.
Aug 29, 2020 10:54 AM

Jan 2019
When Asuna showed up, I almost started bawling. If the scene would've been a bit longer at the end, I would've. It reminded me again of the depth of their bond.
Aug 29, 2020 10:56 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So Asuna and Kirito are stuck in the game for 200 years? At least he's not alone lol
Aug 29, 2020 11:00 AM

Jul 2016
The fight is good that starburst stream effects is eye candy. The memory recollection of night sky sword absorb the power of the enemy. Alice successfully log out and other but Kirito stuck in the underworld. Overall the episode is good and emotional.

Aug 29, 2020 11:02 AM

Dec 2019
All hail our God, Kirito.

This episode did a very good job in summing up SAO:

- Epic fights.
- OP main character with fabricated emotions.
- Cheesy scenes with predictable characters and cringy dialogues.
- Power of friendship and other asspulls.
- Villains that are utterly bad with clichè laughter.
- Kirito's harem.
- Everything is so predictable because the same formula has been used since season 1.

Now, don't get me wrong, I don't hate SAO, I've come to the conclusion that it won't get better so I just enjoy it the best I can. I just had to point these out.
Aug 29, 2020 11:03 AM

Jun 2015
Im not going to share ops posts as it will lead me getting banned. But what an awesome episode. I feel we getting immersed in the true power of the fluclight. Whats to become of Alice now it looks like she has moved to realspace. I dont like mentioned other animes in others tread but I'm getting total Alus vibes atm. The turtle is still under siege. Where will the story go!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Aug 29, 2020 11:11 AM

Jun 2015
AddaeAkono said:
Kirito finally defeated Gabriel although his final form looked somewhat similar to Aizen's final form in Bleach. As for the fight itself, I just turned my brain off when Kirito got that massive powerup and Eugeo saved Kirto's ass again.

Do you really remember Bleach. You already said you turned you brain off, so I dont even know why I am responding. If your going to make a comment, at least try to make it on point rather than conjuring up a straw man.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Aug 29, 2020 11:14 AM

Mar 2015
The asspulls this episode had holy hell, it was one after another.

The fight had such a good animation and soundtrack, but the fight itself was so lame, I don't even know how they did it.

That said, I don't think they will spend 200 years there, so I'm expecting another "miracle" to take them out(I will be really surprised if they don't do anything, and they really stay there).
Aug 29, 2020 11:20 AM

Apr 2018
The ending is the reason why I love Asuna so much.
Aug 29, 2020 11:23 AM

Oct 2017
CrossBlack said:
All hail our God, Kirito.

This episode did a very good job in summing up SAO:

- Epic fights.
- OP main character with fabricated emotions.
- Cheesy scenes with predictable characters and cringy dialogues.
- Power of friendship and other asspulls.
- Villains that are utterly bad with clichè laughter.
- Kirito's harem.
- Everything is so predictable because the same formula has been used since season 1.

Now, don't get me wrong, I don't hate SAO, I've come to the conclusion that it won't get better so I just enjoy it the best I can. I just had to point these out.

Thank you for summing up SAO in general. Exactly my feeling after watching SAO Alicization.
The worst part is Kirito actually did not deserve all this because he is completely absent from the brutal fight during season 2.
Basically all the characters' efforts and dedication are wasted/ undone, just to praise Kirito to god high level, even though he is completely absent in this journey. (Or to put it bluntly, he is the reason human world is dying and losing cuz he killed Administrator lolz )

The fight is epic but it is not deserved because there's no buildup for it. There's no emotional investment in it because mc is literally not involved in all this to begin with.
Like it is actually the FIRST TIME Kirito met Gabriel as a person/ villain. They have no connection or chemistry, they just met for the FIRST TIME. Gabriel is just a random villain showing out of nowhere in Kirito's perspective.

Don't get me started Gabriel is even worse compare to Kirito cuz his asspull doesn't even have merit. Just cuz he crave for soul and is a psychopath makes him invincible in UW as someone who logged in with another random account from a different game? Like WHAT?
Ventus_SAug 29, 2020 11:35 AM
Aug 29, 2020 11:23 AM

Jul 2017
holy shit tfw Eugeo literally saves Kirito from POH and Gabriel and is pretty much the reason why they win in the end but still has his waifu taken by the harem lord rip D:

and I get why some like Shinon and Leafa are doing the heart thing, but why tf are random villagers just praying to the night sky for lmao

oh wellz, Gabriel final form looks like an alien from Ben10 though

MegamiRem said:
The visuals and animation were dope.

fr though the visuals during that star thing were cool as heck lol
Short_CircutAug 29, 2020 11:29 AM
Aug 29, 2020 11:24 AM
Nov 2017
This is only from speculation but I think Yui will end up saving them.
Aug 29, 2020 11:26 AM

Jan 2008
These past couple episodes have made no sense but at least they've been entertaining. Kirito's Starstream Burst was no where near as good as I hoped it would have been.

It is really going to take 3 full episodes of clean up or we still have some conflict in the Underworld to deal with?
Aug 29, 2020 11:29 AM

Sep 2017
I only enjoyed the animation in this episode, the rest was painful
Aug 29, 2020 11:37 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Holy smokes, the animation quality this episode was out of this world! A-1 Pictures totally killed it with the fabulous audiovisuals here.

Aside from most of the questionable and predictable developments and the recurring theme of Eugeo encouraging Kirito, this was a quality entertainment episode. Definitely felt like an appropriate quality, albeit not plot-wise or character-wise, to sign off with.

Asuna staying back to keep Kirito company is nice for him, I guess. And finally, goodbye Eugeo!

Interesting that there are still 3 episodes remaining though, I wonder what's left to cover...
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 29, 2020 11:49 AM
Jan 2020
So is this how they end? They live 100+ years in artificial world and get out and become potatoes together?

Not the best sao episode. But still was very fun to watch!
Aug 29, 2020 11:49 AM

Jul 2015
It triggers me every time when I see Eugeo or Yuuki again. A ''dead friend'' helps the main character cliche never gets old in shounen animes and I think it's so annoying. The animation was good btw.
Aug 29, 2020 11:51 AM
Jul 2015
I dislike SAO because Kirito is almighty and all tribulations seem ridiculous when he is around. Look when he was paralysed or lobotomize (?). There were wars, and battles and personal battles and Kirito wakes up and everyone is afterwards a child. It's like they are level 1 and is level 99. It's absurd.

If you watch another anime from this season (MAOU) he is as again almighty but done in the correct way. Oh well, I will watch but I will say I don't like Kirito and don't like the episodes focus on him.
perkunos.blogspot.com
Aug 29, 2020 11:52 AM

Oct 2008
Malicus77 said:
It triggers me every time when I see Eugeo or Yuuki again. A ''dead friend'' helps the main character cliche never gets old in shounen animes and I think it's so annoying. The animation was good btw.

Hm... I've been thinking about this and I kinda agree with you and don't at the same time? It makes sense in the context of this show and world for them to appear as Yuuki's memory is infused into the Mother's Rosario skill and Eugeo's memory in the Blue Rose Sword, but I do think it was a bit overused in this arc. It kinda cheapens their appearance and none of them really had the same impact that Yuuki's appearance had in the SAO movie.
Aug 29, 2020 11:54 AM
Mar 2019
want to see the next 3 episodes because it put this 2º part of alicization have 11

i swear the studios thinks in continue we have 5 more novels

Aug 29, 2020 11:56 AM
Jul 2019
So, everyone logged out, and where did Alice go? It's not like she has a physical body in the real world ya know.

So, the final battle between Gabriel vs Kirito ended, so what now from here , Kirito and Asuna living in that STL for the rest of their lives?

And what about Gabriel's other mercs out side of the STL, wouldn't
they be doing some kind of Scorched Earth policy where in the event that Gabriel and POH got stuck in that STL Gizmo, they'll blew up the entire place, cu'z that's what Ill be doing, that way if them mrecs can't have Alice then nobody will?
Aug 29, 2020 12:09 PM

Oct 2017
Paulo_Goncalves said:
I dislike SAO because Kirito is almighty and all tribulations seem ridiculous when he is around. Look when he was paralysed or lobotomize (?). There were wars, and battles and personal battles and Kirito wakes up and everyone is afterwards a child. It's like they are level 1 and is level 99. It's absurd.

If you watch another anime from this season (MAOU) he is as again almighty but done in the correct way. Oh well, I will watch but I will say I don't like Kirito and don't like the episodes focus on him.

SAO season 2 UW told a pretty ok story because they try to feature different characters, their wills and struggle.
There's war, and people are dying left and right. There's no miracle, and also no mercy in both end of the side.
They spent a good few episodes developing Alice as a character and shape her into something special/ interesting.

Then they proceed to sideline every other characters and undone all their development, tossed away all the setting/ balance as soon as Kirito shows up and save the world...
Aug 29, 2020 12:14 PM

Jun 2017
Great episode. They never bothered to properly flesh out Gabriel (or PoH for that matter) or their incarnations but eh... Easily one of the best episodes of WoU
Horn_dawg_2019 said:
So, everyone logged out, and where did Alice go? It's not like she has a physical body in the real world ya know.

They are going to extract her lightcube from the cluster which contains her fluctlight (her essence). That was also the plan the mercs had since they couldn't access the cluster itself without potentially damaging it by blowing up the entrance to its room.
Signature.
Aug 29, 2020 12:16 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
Kirito is quite lucky to have a girl like Asuna who will be by his side.
Aug 29, 2020 12:17 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Roch2001 said:
AddaeAkono said:

Do you really remember Bleach. You already said you turned you brain off, so I dont even know why I am responding. If your going to make a comment, at least try to make it on point rather than conjuring up a straw man.

I do remember Bleach otherwise I wouldn't made that comparison from a character design perspective and just because I turned my brain off doesn't mean I wasn't paying attention. I just didn't take the fight seriously.
Aug 29, 2020 12:19 PM

Feb 2011
This was insanely cringe, like physically hurt to watch really. The Fairy Tail tier writing with all the nakama power is really stopping me from enjoying an otherwise fun show. Literally every fight in this season played out the exact same way with some dead character coming popping up as ghosts and encouraging the protagonists and giving them some bs powerup, like all. the. time. How do people still enjoy watching the same thing over and over again at this point man. And now the author wants me to believe Kirito is actually stuck in that world for 200 years ? Yeah sure, bet Eugeo will show up again and get him out of there, or some little fairy girl Yui which is literally a convenient Deus Ex Machina that can hack into every game on the planet.
Aug 29, 2020 12:25 PM

Jan 2015
Honestly, Eugeo’s plot is the cringiest thing ever

Anyways, this was not the sakuga I was expecting. I was expecting something more like Asuna’s fight which was amazing. Visual effects looked great

THAT ENDING THO UGGGGGH ASUNA BEST GIRL
Aug 29, 2020 12:29 PM
Oct 2019
Can someone explain how Gabriel is so powerful in the Underworld with his personal avatar? I’m so lost. This second half of this season is losing me
Aug 29, 2020 12:29 PM
Jan 2020
it was a cringe feast... They literally destroyed what made this arc so good. Ya know the first 3 seasons... That was good.

This one it felt like the writer just didn't know how to end it epicly. Then just threw in Harem spirit bomb friendship etc... Even the ultimate final villain SUCKS. Hell the second to last villain had more character then him. KIRITO WAS LITERALLY FLYING to the final log out.

Those 2 girls ran after creating stairs like wtf....

All the good characters from the first 3 seasons were just sidelined... This last 3-4 episodes killed this Arch almost...

Kirito was pulling stuff out of his butt that he didn't know he had... Those final lines were lame cuz it didn't match anything.

Everything felt RUSHHHED Kirito revived and everything gets solved in 2 episode.
Aug 29, 2020 12:39 PM

Aug 2016
This episode was a pain to watch, maybe one of the worst episodes of the whole Alicization arc.
Ego = 1 / Knowledge | "More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego." Albert Einstein
My ratings:
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Syureria - Aug 15, 2020

303 by Remiadha »»
Jun 1, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kaiseki - Aug 8, 2020

210 by Remiadha »»
Jun 1, 5:20 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2020

222 by Remiadha »»
Jun 1, 4:06 AM

Poll: » Best SAO girl?

Kazu-chan-san - Mar 20, 2023

15 by ItsAziz »»
Apr 7, 4:06 AM

» Question about Alice

quietkun27 - Mar 24

15 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 25, 1:04 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.