Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fruits Basket Collector's Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 18, 2020 9:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, more reminiscing of Toru's mother this episode. She always remember the fond memories of her. A major recurring theme in this show/season seems to be family love so it's not surprising there's more of those scenes.

She and Kyo also had some amusing and somewhat emotional.

Yuki also seems thankful for everything Toru has done for him so far in the show.
May 18, 2020 10:03 AM

Nov 2007
Special ED (listed as IN): "Haseru Mirai (馳せる未来)" by Uta Arii (ウタ・アリィ)
It seems like the vocalist also performed soundtrack to 1st season.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 18, 2020 11:05 AM
Aug 2019
As a manga reader, this episode was done really well, loved the insert music.
Congrats to Hiro having a little sibling on the way.
Akito is finally here plus Kureno too.
Ah yes, Shigure stirring things as always.
This episode adapted chapter 58 and 59.

They also mentioned Ren this episode. oh no.

But it's not over yet I'm really excited about the upcoming episode for this arc because it's one of my favorite moments in the manga, it's gonna get more emotional.

TellatezMay 19, 2020 5:02 AM

May 18, 2020 11:09 AM

Apr 2019
One of the best episodes yet. Loved everything about this episode and this season. It will continue to get better and better.

May 18, 2020 11:10 AM

Dec 2019
A very emotional episode, Toru seems worried about everyone's parents and she believes when she brings up her mom so much it hurts them. Since they have never been wanted by their mothers/fathers.

Seeing how everyone perceives Akito makes the characters seem more real and it shows Yuki isn't the only one who was traumatized by him.
Shigure wants to stir up some drama to get whatever he wants.

Lastly, Tour has her own importance with Kyo and Yuki in some touching moments.
This is one of the best episodes yet.

»»Delievers Here««
★・・・・・・★

"Today might be the chance to grasp
the chance to let your talent bloom" -Tooru Oikawa

-Signature from Annie_Law

May 18, 2020 11:15 AM
Sep 2015
Shinkai want his shooting stars back
May 18, 2020 11:17 AM
Oct 2016
Yuki my sweet Prince! This episode did a lot emotionally. Yuki goes through a lot any time Akito comes around and she's very much around now at the beach house. A dark cloud that hangs over the Sohma family even more than the curse does. Akito coming back into the main story gives you a clue about how intense it's gonna get. Shigure although I highly disagree with his methods, since he's a pot stirer, but just like Hatori said he's right. Can't just sit around like how things are, most of them don't have the strength anymore to fight Akito's wishes. But Shigure keeps meddling and getting them in positions where they can change.

Akito likes to talk about how deluded they are but once again she's not quite right. Akito is the deluded one wanting things to stay the same forever. Them all to stay her playthings. Interesting note that she doesn't like Kureno being far away. Ordering him around like a mongrel, not to speak to any of the other Sohmas. Kureno must have some info she doesn't want him spilling. Yuki taking this all especially hard since Akito has tormented him for so long. The scene with him walking upon Akito and Kureno gives me chills, it's so ominous and painful to see Yuki within Akito grasp. The scene later too with Akito, Shigure and Hatori was particularly eerie, the music theme played for Akito is perfect since its just as unsettling as she is. But

Tohru being caught up in all this. Continuing from last episode she is deeply effected by way Hiro said. Kinda made me sad to see her not talk about her mom like she usually does. Biting the tongue out of some consideration that she doesn't know how blabbering about her mom is making the others feel about their own parents. Since as we know most of them don't have good parents around, Hiro is a vast exception to have such a loving mom.

The scene with Tohru and Kyo was too cute! Kyo has become so soft with her around, it's really heartwarming. The two speaking about his parents and how she's kinda timid about the subject, love how he reassures her to just keep being herself around them. The way he looks at her is precious. Of course leading into the final scene this episode with Yuki and Tohru on the beach. Woah boy Yuki!!!! Forehead kisses!?!?!?! Scandalous! But for real, it was so amazing to see that animated. A defining moment for Yuki going forward. Acknowledging that Tohru is precious to him and that he has something to care for, he's not unless or alone.
May 18, 2020 11:19 AM
Review Moderator
Book Princess

Nov 2018
I loved this episode! I can really understand Yuki's perspective, since it is both immensely satisfying and terrifying when you finally confront something you've been keeping bottled up inside for a long time. Also, I must say I loved Kyo carefully hiding his instinct to laugh as Tohru recounted the story of watermelon splitting with her mother.
Every day you can read a book or watch some anime is a good day!
May 18, 2020 11:20 AM

Aug 2013
Another great episode and that ending quite emotional. Yuki appreciating

Akito showed up again and Kyou was yet again excluded from the meeting.
Looks like Yuki is not the only one that has been traumatised by Akito. Poor Kisa.

The scene with the shooting star was beautiful.

Yuki appreciating Tohru kindness... it was emotional.

May 18, 2020 11:30 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Amazing episode!

Akito makes a reappearance and right away there's all sorts of conflicting emotions. Gee, just what's the big picture behind this curse? Shigure's finally making moves now too...

I'd a feeling we'd be ending on a powerful note when the ED didn't kick in but the credits started rolling in, and I couldn't have asked for more. Brilliant insert song to accompany, as well. Stellar buildup with the stunning shooting stars, too. It's going to take some fighting from Yuki but I can't wait to see that in due time.

Congratulations to Hiro, by the way. It was sweet to see the others celebrating it in their own ways, lol. Kyo and Tohru sharing a nice little moment too, this episode pretty much had it all.

I'm really curious behind the whole thing sorrounding Kureno-san though, it kind of felt .. off.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

May 18, 2020 11:30 AM

Oct 2017
Akito really is a disgusting freak, gross.

That last Yuki x Tohru moment was beautiful but not as good as Tohru x Kyo moment from s1.
May 18, 2020 11:34 AM

May 2015
As expected, Akito's sudden appearance caused a stir in our cast. So did Kureno though, I'm intriged about his relationship with the other Soumas.

The scene when Momiji said "I wanna go back soon" was heartrending for me. His voice and the face he made when saying that showed the abysmal difference between how he feels when he is with Tohru and how he does when he is with Akito.

By the way, does anyone remember who Ren-san is? When Shigure mentioned them I couldn't remember who was he talking about (even worse because it's likely one of his nicknames)
KorhalChildMay 18, 2020 11:45 AM
May 18, 2020 11:40 AM

Nov 2019
finally we're getting to the deep parts of the story. i love yuki with all my heart.
May 18, 2020 11:48 AM
Feb 2020
This ep really made so happy..I just can't stop smiling looking at kyo's smile

And finally yuki has opened his lid
That ending scene was so beautiful it really made me cry

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
KuniiSep 15, 2021 10:38 PM
May 18, 2020 11:50 AM

Feb 2018
Oh man my heart! That last scene was so beautiful. I know I'm in the minority and weebs love them some tsunderes, but Yuki has always been my personal fave. He's always felt like the most realistic, most "human" character to me.
*Mourning the disappointment of The Promised Neverland season 2.*
May 18, 2020 11:54 AM

Mar 2016
OOOOOOOOF THAT LAST SCENE
With the special new ED playing in the background.
That last set of scenes, that setup, those visual cues, the subtle buildup between Tohru and Yuki, coupled with flashbacks actually utilized effectively (watch and learn, you shounen writers).
The sky clearing up, the meteor showers, the heartfelt dialogue.
TOO PERFECT.

Oh man....

Tohru: But why....why do you look so sad?
Yuki: That's because....you're like the sky. I'm so sad (voice starts cracking).....because you're.....so dear to me...
Me watching this part:
May 18, 2020 11:59 AM

Mar 2016
MegamiRem said:
Akito really is a disgusting freak, gross.

That last Yuki x Tohru moment was beautiful but not as good as Tohru x Kyo moment from s1.

I would personally disagree, because I thought the special ED and visual symbolism (the sky opening up and the meteor showers) made the last scene in this episode feel all too fulfilling and emotional, at least for me.

Nothing against Kyo x Tohru, though...those are sweet in their own right, especially how the chemistry between them works.
May 18, 2020 12:25 PM

Oct 2012
That ending though. My heart. When I first watched Fruits Basket as a kid I loved Kyo so much and barely pay any mind to Yuki... But now, as an adult, I can say that Yuki is my favorite character of the anime for sure.

The feels. Goddammit.
May 18, 2020 12:53 PM

May 2019
Damn, Akito keeps being more and more disgusting each episode. Why is she so horny? And why does no one do anything to dethrone her if she's that much of a hell? Like, her petite body is just there in front of you.. what keeps you guys from snapping that neck? Are they unable to oppose her for some reason? But if so, they can just let someone else do the job.

That last moment was beautiful tho.

Edit: I guess as I predicted, she sees Sohmas as her own personal harem.
bluninjaMay 18, 2020 1:01 PM
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
May 18, 2020 12:58 PM

Mar 2017
I hate her. I don't care about her past, I hate Akito. How can she do that to them, especially Kureno. She doesn't let him see anyone, keeps him locked up until she wants him. And Yuki... she tried to break that boys beautiful soul. Man, this episode has me sobbing 😭

Why do they put up with it? I don't understand; if she makes their lives so miserable and treats them like posessions, why don't they turn their back on her? I guess that'll be answered in the future
May 18, 2020 1:17 PM

Nov 2016
I actually like Akito tbh.

Enjoyable episode again, especially the ending was strong.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 18, 2020 1:28 PM

Mar 2019
By the way, does anyone remember who Ren-san is? When Shigure mentioned them I couldn't remember who was he talking about (even worse because it's likely one of his nicknames)

I'm actually surprised they even mentioned Ren in this episode. They won't show up until way later so don't worry about it. You're not supposed to know who it is yet :)
May 18, 2020 1:28 PM

Sep 2008
They adapted the manga chapters for this episode quite well this week, especially the ending with Tohru and Yuki. Anyway, comparison time...

This episode adapted Chapters 58 and 59. Some scenes got shuffled around from their original order for the anime and some scenes had lines or small bits removed. I'm not gonna comment on every line that was removed. But here were the notable differences I spotted in this episode:

-Some lines were removed in the scene where Shigure is interacting with Tohru and the kids for the anime at the beach. Plus, the scene showing Hiro and Kisa talking about the pregnancy of Hiro’s mother and Hiro remarking he didn’t want to grow up to be an adult like Shigure was also removed.
-Some bits of the scene where Tohru and the guys talk about the pregnancy were removed for the anime. This includes:

• When mention of Hiro possibly being an unreliable older brother got brought up, Haru commented on Ayame being an unreliable brother for Yuki and an annoyed Yuki commented that Haru was being too nosy in his personal life.
  • Tohru thinking she is feeling a great pain about the problems faced by the cursed Sohma.

-Following Haru’s chopping of one of the watermelon, there is a removed line from Yuki where he commented on not chopping any more watermelon or eating the one that Haru just chopped.
-When Hatori threatened Shigure over his meddling, he didn’t brandish a scalpel to threaten Shigure with in the manga.
-Tohru’s inner thoughts on her earlier encounter with Akito and the suffering Akito gives to the cursed Sohmas as Shigure and the younger Sohma are about to leave got removed for the anime.
-There weren’t as many shooting stars in the night sky observed by Yuki and Tohru in the manga.
May 18, 2020 1:34 PM

Sep 2018
Oh yeah, that hit right in the kokoro....
well that's just my opinion.....
May 18, 2020 1:35 PM

Jan 2018
As always Fruits basket never failed to disappoint me.
As a manga reader they did this episode so perfectly, I loved it so much.
I loved both Tohru x Kyo and Tohru x Yuki moment. Especially the special ending, it got me emotional.

This episode is definitely a 5/5 for me.

May 18, 2020 2:11 PM

Apr 2018
Simply amazing,.
Watashi wa a victim of cyberbullying. Everyday someone online calls me a "weeb" desu. Watashi won't stand for this. 26 percent of bullying victims are chosen due to their race or religion desu. I may look like a basic white boy, but deep down I am Nihongo desu. Watashi religion is anime. Anata wa bullying me because of my race and religion desu ka? Disgusting desu. Anata should be ashamed of yourself, racist pig. A baka gaijin like anata is probably jealous of my race and culture, cause Nippon is more sugoi than your shitty country desu. Watashi pity anata. You'll never be Nihongo like watashi. Educate yourself on nani a "weeb" is.
May 18, 2020 2:12 PM

Mar 2020
gosh, this episode was so emotional during the end, and the music just made it that much better. i'm so glad yuki was finally able to open up and tell tohru everything he's been feeling.

but also..daily reminder that i hate akito and her character makes my blood boil

❝☆ 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿, 𝗺𝘆 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲 ☆

𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶...

May 18, 2020 2:15 PM

Jun 2014
So we got chapters 58 & 59 in this episode. Everything was done perfectly, especially the end with Yuki and Tooru. <3 Loved that insert song that played instead of the ending song. (Of course, the Kyou-Tooru moments were sweet too.) Happy to see Kureno again. So now that Akito is here shit is going down. Shigure mentioned Ren too (but we will learn about that person a lot later). In the next episode we get to see again my dear
Waiting for Gundam SEED Movie..... (ಥ‿ಥ)

Waiting for Sailor Moon Cosmos..... o(≧▽≦)o
May 18, 2020 2:18 PM

Sep 2017
Hmmm quite the episode. Eagerly awaiting the explanation of how their family works and why everyone basically bows down to him. Probably some supernatural, zodiac related reason to why he is leader, but that still doesn't explain why he's such a cunt. It's nice to see that Yuki is becoming strong enough to not break down after seeing Akito.
May 18, 2020 2:27 PM

Feb 2020
the ending when yuki was breaking down in front of tohru i'm crying no yukiii :(( also the kyo + tohru moments were gold nice nice
May 18, 2020 3:19 PM

Mar 2016
Another pregnancy in anime, Japan is really pushing the babymaking, uh? Jokes aside, Tohru looks ok after hitting the watermelon with her hand, that's good. Every Souma has an episode with Akito, even the children I know, but seeing Kisa's relief after hearing that Tohru won't go and see her was like, damn. Shigure is no angelhe has to be really twisted to can get along with Akito, really want to discover what is that man up to. At the end, poor Yuki... but why did I get the impression that he will go away?
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

May 18, 2020 3:50 PM

Apr 2015
Quite an interesting episode!

Shigure has arrived and so has Akito with Kureno and Hatori! Didn't take long for things to get stirred already. I still don't like Akito at all, something about him/her just makes me angry and eventho I did like Shigure a lot in S1, he's not quite up there anymore after his recent shemes.

That ending was pretty emotional between Yuki and Tohru, was quite a powerful scene under that night sky! Insert song was nice and I love how Yuki opened up about how much she means to him, I wonder if he will ever be able to tell her that he was the one that gave her that hat!
May 18, 2020 4:03 PM
May 2017
These zodiacs literally have animal-like powers yet none of them could kill da bi*ch Akito
May 18, 2020 4:25 PM

Jul 2017
hot damn what an ep, so many things going on. Kyo's mom killed herself, Akito being an absolute bitch once again, Shigure being the absolute schemer and yuki's sorta confession at the end. looking forward to the next few eps lol
May 18, 2020 4:42 PM

Apr 2018
BEST EP OF THIS SEASON 2
BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL
Ahh I love this ep there were so many mysterious things happening in this ep and then that last scene was just heartwarming and gorgeous
May 18, 2020 4:46 PM

Nov 2008
I don't ship TooruxYuki but this episode was VERY beautiful. The sunset, the song, the shooting stars... and the way he compares her to the sky (that she is unreachable for him).

Really nice stuff. ;_; The little Kyoru moment was sweet too :)

May 18, 2020 4:51 PM
Jun 2015
I am tearing up with the ending of this beautiful episode... especially the insert song at the end, so sad yet so beautiful, just like the moment Yuki and Tohru shared

I read the manga and know the plot, still loving to see these all being animated.

May 18, 2020 5:04 PM
Sep 2017
My two boys - both such lovely moments in this episode! Kyo being so sweet, comfortable, and having fun with Tohru, and then Yuki’s beautiful, heartbreaking scene with her! I was smiling so big with Kyo, then had tears rolling with Yuki.
I absolutely loathe Akito. She is running neck & neck with Light Yagami for my most hated anime character ever right now.
Poor Kureno - he has no life at all.
And I am still hoping that Shigure has their best interests at heart, but damn, dude! What a way to completely ruin a beautiful family vacation by encouraging that bitch to come there. I really don’t understand his motives or what he hopes to gain. It’s one thing to not want things to stay “as is” forever, but geez!
May 18, 2020 5:54 PM
Sep 2018
Oh, my! Why Akito is always so cruel! Someone, please, stop this guy! 😬😬😬
May 18, 2020 6:23 PM

Jan 2016
I knew what was coming and I thought that I had prepared myself, but boi was I wrong

Uta Arii has blown me away yet again with her insert song! Phenomenal! I can't be grateful enough that we got such an amazing adaptation of Fruits Basket almost 20 years since the manga ended
May 18, 2020 6:34 PM

Feb 2016
Episode of the year. Man, this episode was handled so masterfully is unreal. Akito's atmosphere is really intense.

Tohru's watermelon tale with her mom was heartwarming, but damn, that last bit with the shooting stars and Yuki x Tohru moment was so beautiful I can't even convey how amazing it is. It's up there as one of the most beautiful anime scenes I've seen.

"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
May 18, 2020 7:30 PM

Aug 2013
Casual reminder this series is the feelsbringer; power, all I can say. And Ren was mentioned....OH BOY
Don't believe the hype.
May 18, 2020 7:44 PM

Jul 2016
Okay, Akito arrived. Party's over folks.
But seriously, what a piece of shit this guy... woman can be. The moment with Kisa being afraid of him/her beating Tohru (flashback of Kisa at the hospital included) had my blood boiling in such a way.

And also, Kyou's mother killed herself? Damn...

Well, we have been having a lot of Tohru x Kyou moments these last few episodes so of course, things needed to be more balanced with Yuki and oh boy, what a beautiful moment he and Tohru shared: under the starry sky, seeing shooting stars while being at the shore of the beach. I mean, it couldn't have been more shoujo than that and it was fantastic.
So I guess I can take this sequence as the moment where Yuki finally recognizes he fell in love with Tohru?

Overall, amazing episode this week. It was almost perfect in every aspect.
May 18, 2020 8:07 PM

Sep 2018
You just have to love how well Akito is written. She's written so evil and self-centred but at the same time you can tell it's coming from somewhere important to the character in a way that it isn't all just purely evil spirited. I love this stuff so much.
May 18, 2020 8:10 PM

Jun 2013
Akito pisses me off and I'm also scared of what she might do to them. Tohru is breaking apart right now and I don't think she could defend herself against her if she were to attack.
臭い-
May 18, 2020 9:42 PM

Nov 2011
"You're so dear to me" Thats it im in tears boys and girls. Holy crap I thought he was at least going to call her Tohru but no he brought out the bigger guns and hit us hard AF.

Yo Akito and Shigure are straight GARBAGE. I mean Akito more but damn Shigure literally only cares about himself and I guess Akito.

Wow.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 18, 2020 10:30 PM
Jul 2018
What I find most fascinating is the subtle rivalry between Tohru and Akito, unintentional it may be in the former's case and the possible denial in the latter's case. Akito represents despair, hopelessness, and darkness, while Tohru represents hope, yearning, and light. How Momiji looked forward to ending the meeting with Akito just so he can go back to Tohru followed by a flashback of a smiling, bright Tohru truly solidifies that fact. I think one of the main reasons Akito seems to despise the girl is how her good-natured character is undoing all of her work of causing as much suffering as she can to her Zodiac members. The sadistic laugh she demonstrated certainly shows how mentally unstable she is.

Another thing that caught my interest is the tiny info about Hiro's mom. This could be one of the few rare times we see or hear a zodiac member's mother be supportive of her child. Hiro sure got lucky on that front. And woeful Kureno getting isolated from the rest of the 'family' is pretty strange. I wonder what Akito is thinking, to do all this to Kureno. Then again, it could be just another ploy of hers to cause further despair to Kureno for whatever reasons she has in mind.
May 18, 2020 11:04 PM
May 2015
kater_tot said:
I hate her. I don't care about her past, I hate Akito. How can she do that to them, especially Kureno. She doesn't let him see anyone, keeps him locked up until she wants him. And Yuki... she tried to break that boys beautiful soul. Man, this episode has me sobbing 😭

Why do they put up with it? I don't understand; if she makes their lives so miserable and treats them like posessions, why don't they turn their back on her? I guess that'll be answered in the future

Honey, you've got a big storm coming.

But yeah nothing can justify Akito's assholery
May 18, 2020 11:09 PM
May 2015
Why does everyone think Akito is a girl. I thought Akito was introduced as a guy?

May 18, 2020 11:23 PM

Feb 2019
Still quite a mystery what Shigure's motives are. I don't think it's anything completely evil or anything, but maybe more like a whatever-it-takes approach? Regardless of the consequences for others?

Akito was really intimidating here. The music helped too. She just gives me the intimidating and creepy vibes. The Soma family is really abusive, especially the closer you get to the top i.e. Akito...

Lots of emotional moments this episode. Tohru wondering whether her talking a lot about her late mom hurt the others. Still find it difficult to imagine how most of the Zodiacs basically had no moms with their absence and lack of care. Good thing at least Hiro's mom seems to be fine. "I love goats" though, that's one strong and kind mom! So how did he end up being such a brat lol

Kyo continues to show how perceptive he is of Tohru. I like how they've become so close like this. But it seems Kyo lied about what happened to his mom, saying she got into an accident when we know she committed suicide.

And what caught me by surprise was that last scene on the beach. It was beautiful and very emotional. It seems in the past, Yuki would've crumbled upon Akito doing something like that. But now he knows that he's not useless or worthless, because Tohru has shown him that. That kiss on the forehead and the tears. That was just so beautiful. Everything about it was perfect: the music, the setting, the dialogue.

"That's because you're like the sky. Because you're... so dear to me."

Looks like we're headed towards more conflict. I'm on the edge of my seat here waiting to find out what everything is all about (Shigure's scheming, Akito's motivations, what Yuki's gonna do, etc.).
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2020

240 by LuxuriousHeart »»
May 28, 9:26 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2020

127 by LuxuriousHeart »»
May 27, 11:42 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2020

124 by LuxuriousHeart »»
May 27, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2020

106 by LuxuriousHeart »»
May 27, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2020

142 by LuxuriousHeart »»
May 27, 10:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.