Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 6, 2019 7:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, that fight didn't last too long. Still thrilling with the way they used that soundtrack though.

Inosuke is also hilarious when he's unmasked. What a short temper lmao
Personally, I felt this episode had more light humor than the others mostly thanks to the character personalities. Inosuke's hot temper can be a bit ridiculous at times but really funny to watch
Stark700Jul 6, 2019 8:06 AM
Jul 6, 2019 7:58 AM

Jan 2015
Most light hearted episode indeed, or more like calm before the storm episode, since the next arc is going to get dark and bloody

We got Inosuke’s face reveal, top 10 anime waifus, period.
Not much to say this week, the trio is finally together.
Hype for what’s to come

Oh boy we stan the cutest goddess

XenocrisiJul 6, 2019 8:01 AM
Jul 6, 2019 9:31 AM

Aug 2013
Decent episode. We got to see Inosuke's face behind the mask.

About time Tanjirou got a break from demon slaying. It was funny how all three of them got broken ribs.

Jul 6, 2019 9:33 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode as always.

I am genuinely surprised at how well the dynamic between Tanjiro, Inousuke and Zenitsu is working. This episode was super funny and somehow all 3 of their personalities together make all their interactions super fun and funny.

Zenitsu's reaction to Nezuko though. XD
Even the crow was funny this episode and I loved the moment where Inousuke said they should eat the crow. xD

Inn Grandma is OP. Probably the strongest character in the series. :3

Can't wait for next week.

Jul 6, 2019 9:35 AM

Feb 2018
Pretty funny episode.

Zenitsu is still Zenitsu, for better or worse. His antics can be grating but his reaction faces are absurd, in the best way.

Inosuke just could not provoke Tanjiro, as hard as he tried in the 2nd half. He had totally forgotten his weak spot was the box (and what was in it).

Return of Nezuko! About time.
*Mourning the disappointment of The Promised Neverland season 2.*
Jul 6, 2019 9:40 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
That was so funny, love how much of a dumbo Inosuke is xD
Jul 6, 2019 9:40 AM

Sep 2014
This trio is freaking hilarious. Hope, we get more funny moments with those guys later on.
Jul 6, 2019 9:41 AM
Sep 2015
Wild boar's face is too girly for my taste, but his muscle is perfect ten though. I kinda expect a Bakugo-like face, but we already have a character like him (the aggresive boy who passed the same qualification test as our protagonist)
Three guys sleeping together in thin clothes, couldn't ask for more (but hot spring when?)
The new next episode preview is better than the old one.
The best joke in this episode is when wild boar want to eat a crow, other jokes are mediocre.
Jul 6, 2019 9:56 AM

Jul 2014
Why the fck does the boar dude look like a damn woman? trap of the series?
Loved the boar V Tanjiro bit a lot, Tanjiro OP af, dude broke boars ribs and knocked him the hell out.
Love how Tanjiro acts around them, the boi is too random. Comedy kicks in well.
Zenitsu is too noisy for my taste, one can only hope he sleeps 24/7.
Also Nezuko finally popped out, her changing from loli to teen form was adorable.
Anyways glad he finally got his well deserved rest, he was really pushed to his limits.
Jul 6, 2019 9:57 AM

Apr 2014
The hand to hand combat was really good

Zenitsu makes the best faces

Jul 6, 2019 10:01 AM

Jul 2012
I'm dead. Lil' Nezuko too cute

Jul 6, 2019 10:03 AM

Apr 2019
No one:
Inosuke:

This episode is so funny and the fight scene was really good.
justaway_neoJul 6, 2019 10:45 AM
Jul 6, 2019 10:04 AM

Apr 2009
So there was actually a human face under that boar mask, I was starting to have a doubt.

Zenitsu really, really regrets sending Shoichi home! XD
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 6, 2019 10:06 AM
Jan 2018
I thought the boar guy was supposed to be the mohawk guy from the final selection?
Jul 6, 2019 10:09 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Now thats one hell of a punch there. Still even without his swords Inosuke's skills in unarmed combat is really impressive. Still what lay beneath the boar head was quite the surprise. Tanjirou really can be pretty far off the mark sometimes lol. Still at least the mission was successful. The conversation between the three as they descended the mountain sure was hillarious. The speed of that old woman though lol. To think that the injuries that they sustained were near identical though lol. Hmm so the Wisteria family are kinda like retainers thats serve the corps then. Zenitsu's reaction to seeing Nezuko was quite interesting as it featured both anger and jealousy. Hmm an interesting ep that combined interesting revelations with regards to Inosuke with bonding attempts of Tanjirou. Inosuke's attempts to provoke Tanjirou was actually quite entertaining considering his initial personality.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2019 10:12 AM
Aug 2018
For some reason I really didn't like this episode :/ Nearly nothing happened, those two are really annoying, and the jokes were awful.
Only that cute Nezuko was good in this episode :(I hope the next one will be better.
Jul 6, 2019 10:12 AM

Dec 2010
Lol that was a nice comedy relief episode.
Jul 6, 2019 10:14 AM

Mar 2016
God dammit this episode was fucking hilarious!
The Three Stooges' banters were just priceless!

Zenitsu getting envious and upset at Tanjiro having an adorable af sister, though xDDD
Jul 6, 2019 10:29 AM

Mar 2017
This is one of the funniest anime episode i've ever watched! It made me cry with laughter from start to finish.

OMFG Inosuke is sooooo pretty! He knew that under the boar mask was the face of an insane bishounen? I love how nuts he is; he has completely no social grace at all and i find it so funny that Tanjirou's kind personality pisses him off.

Then there's Zenitsu... he is just as mad as Inosuke but in a completely different way!

This cast of characters is amazing and the chemistry between them is just going to take this anime to new heights
Jul 6, 2019 10:30 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
SIGH.

This used to be a show I enjoyed so much. And then Dumb and Dumber showed up. I cannot stand the annoying over the top for no good reason voices and repetitive ridiculous actions of those 2 morons. I'm sure it's all very good in the manga, but at least there we don't have to listen to them.

I dearly wish it was just an arc I'd have to put with, but it seems those imbeciles are here to stay.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 6, 2019 10:44 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Lol, easily the funniest episode of the series and definitely one of the funniest I’ve had the pleasure of viewing! Gold episode for Comedy, this! Some gold action choreography during the first fight too!

Tanjirou, Zenitsu and Inosoke, this trio really reminds me of ‘the Three Stooges’ xD! Inosuke with the girly face though, who would’ve thought lmfao? What’s up with Tanjirou’s head though, how can it not even leave a dent? Anyway, questions aside, that Nezuko reveal was so freakin’ adorable and that readjustment in size, that’s beauty to my eyes xD. “I didn’t shed my blood just so you could spend time in la-la land, making out with a girl” xD was the death of my lungs! I’m certain I heard my father’s footsteps too, lol what a wild ride of emotions that was. Zenitsu’s fallen for Nezuko on first glance lol and honestly who am blame him. Lol, that “I’m not strong. Don’t give me that. I haven’t forgiven you etc etc.” bit and the Inosuke and Tanjirou moments was goddamn hilarious too! I’ve got to say Inosuke is incredible for forgetting everything in no time and sleeping amidst all that noise. I just have to wonder why bother bashing your head to the trees then, lmao. Again, amazing how Tanjirou could pull off that headbutt. Usage of music during the comedy scenes were really fitting too, especially loved that certain track with the “ha ha ha”! Great stuff, all round, and this show just keeps delivering! Brilliant after credit scene too and that glorious Nezuko with bread was very appreciated, thanks for the glorious treat Ufotable!

Can’t wait for more of this! I’m glad to see this shows’ official twitter is getting quite the attention too! Hopefully, we’ll get Season 2 right after this but lol there’s still a long time to go until this season ends.
_MushiRock11_Jul 6, 2019 10:47 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jul 6, 2019 10:44 AM

May 2016
Anyone else finding the comedy in this show to fall completely flat?

For me the comedy/attempts at comedic relief here might even be worse than the pacing. It's just all... so cheap and unfunny. The same repetitive punchlines with always obvious, cheap set-up. It does nothing but give me unnecessary tonal whiplash. I'd much prefer a consistently dark/serious tone. And the new characters here certainly aren't strong enough to rely on so heavily--right now they just feel like cheap (unlikable) over-exaggerations for the sake of the author's story having a "unique" main cast. Writing distinct/memorable main characters can be tough, I get it, but... Ehhh. I really hope this isn't the only way the author tried to go about it. Take away that exaggeration and there's very little to them.
ZaugrJul 6, 2019 11:06 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2019 10:47 AM

May 2015
Waaa, that was so not funny and so not interesting.
Jul 6, 2019 10:50 AM

May 2015
i love these characters,best episode,but this should have been ep 12,now i just hope they don't fuck up the next arc pacing too
nanashi796Jul 6, 2019 10:54 AM
Jul 6, 2019 10:57 AM

Jan 2013
It's official: The anime turned to a contest on who gets to be the most annoying and unbearable character.

Seriously, I want to like those guys but they're more annoying than hilarious. Just shut up for a moment!
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
Jul 6, 2019 11:00 AM
Mar 2015
His companions are true idiots Love his sister with bread in her mouth at the end
Jul 6, 2019 11:32 AM

Jul 2015
A calm episode.

Also Nezuko is really a Goddess.

Jul 6, 2019 11:34 AM

Feb 2018
I just can't remember what happened after Nezuko came out *.*
Jul 6, 2019 11:39 AM

May 2018
Oh Shut up Zenitsu, you scream a lot.
Jul 6, 2019 11:42 AM

Mar 2014
Why did this suddenly turn into a slapstick comedy? And not even an actually funny one. I AM SO ANNOYED. I CAN'T STAND ZENITSU. This isn't what I signed up for when this anime started. This is absolute garbage.
Jul 6, 2019 11:48 AM

Jun 2010
Zenitsu is starting to get tolerable.
Jul 6, 2019 11:49 AM

Dec 2012
I ain't gonna lie, this episode was funny af. And animation during the fight was also very impressive, no less from Ufotable.
Jul 6, 2019 12:07 PM
Jul 2018
This episode was so funny, loved it
Jul 6, 2019 12:08 PM

Apr 2012
I was losing interest in this show until Nezuko reappeared.

Awww so cute. Like a puppy coming out of a box for the first time.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jul 6, 2019 12:09 PM
Oct 2012
Comedy was amazing this episode, the chemistry between the 3 is just great.
Jul 6, 2019 12:12 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
About time they took a break from Demon Slaying since all three of them had cracked ribs. This episode was hilarious and I can't to see what happens next week.
Jul 6, 2019 12:21 PM

Oct 2008
Seriously I'm starting to hate shonen anime more and more. Who thought it was a good idea for shonen protagonist to be screaming form the to of their lungs literally every episode? So having an extremely annoying character like Zenitsu wasn't enough we had to add a second idiot to the party who wants to fight all the time because he is retarded or something. If it wasn't for the super cute Nezuko I would have dropped it. Fuck shonen protagonist!
Jul 6, 2019 12:54 PM
Jan 2019
10. Out of fucking. 10.

I laughed SO damn hard at this episode. Even the preview was hilarious (and weird.)

Also, very surprised we're still in the same first opening. Not that I'm complaining...
Jul 6, 2019 12:55 PM
Jan 2019
justtvalerie said:
Why did this suddenly turn into a slapstick comedy? And not even an actually funny one. I AM SO ANNOYED. I CAN'T STAND ZENITSU. This isn't what I signed up for when this anime started. This is absolute garbage.

Here, ladies and gentleman, is a person who never watched any shonen in his/her entire life and does not understand what "comic relief" means.
Jul 6, 2019 1:00 PM

Mar 2014
That's an interesting dynamic between these 3 characters. I do hope this dynamic will involve less screaming in the future though
Jul 6, 2019 1:04 PM

Mar 2010
hilarious episode.
We finally get to see Nezuko again
Jul 6, 2019 1:49 PM

Sep 2017
Inosuke is an unbelievable spaz. Tbh so is Zenitsu. I'm really starting to like Tanjiro tho. He's just a really kind hearted dude, and it's pretty great watching Inosuke fail to anger him. This episode felt too short. I want more.
Jul 6, 2019 2:11 PM

Apr 2016
Looks like the show is trying to make competition with Black clover for the title of worse over-the-top voice acting ever. Here with two contestants though. Will they win ?

Humor is sh..... but yeah, that's just personal taste.
Jul 6, 2019 2:22 PM

Nov 2016
Not gonna say that this episode didn't have it's hilarious moments, but boy, I was still glad when it was over :S

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 6, 2019 2:40 PM

Mar 2014
TheGratefulDead said:
justtvalerie said:

Here, ladies and gentleman, is a person who never watched any shonen in his/her entire life and does not understand what "comic relief" means.

No need to start insulting me. I watch shounen more than any other genre, I know comic relief and I usually enjoy it. This comic relief was not funny, it was just annoying.
Jul 6, 2019 2:54 PM

Jul 2015
Dayummm. it was good! Enjoyed it
Jul 6, 2019 3:06 PM

Apr 2010
This comedy is so cheap. All they do is screaming nonsense.
Comedy relief my ass.
It should at least make you laugh and not annoy you
Jul 6, 2019 3:11 PM

Dec 2010
I was able to deal with 1 loud and obnoxious character, now there's 2. This is unbearable. 3 characters yelling for 20 minutes. Garbage episode.
Jul 6, 2019 3:14 PM
Dec 2017
I honestly cannot understand how people can call this comedy?

What is comedic about this?

The over the top shouting of random nonsense?

I used to love this show, I can't believe I'm actually starting to wonder about dropping it and I always pull through to finish animes :/
Jul 6, 2019 3:19 PM
Nov 2013
Comedic relief has been a bit too much lately, I much prefer this series when it has a more serious tone. Also, not a fan of this new character. I warmed up to Zenitsu pretty quickly, but I can tell Inosuke's going to take some time. Hopefully it gets back on track in the coming episodes and Nezuko gets more screen time.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Bad animation? ( 1 2 )

Leon888 - May 11

61 by Kyubey89 »»
Yesterday, 2:40 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2019

200 by satyrelfheim »»
Jun 8, 1:48 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2019

198 by satyrelfheim »»
Jun 8, 1:20 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2019

235 by Restault »»
Jun 6, 9:09 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2019

274 by Restault »»
Jun 6, 6:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.