Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 9, 2009 8:38 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This is a pretty decent episode, not really a lot going on here. It would have been better if they could bring more surprises to the series but i guess the series is progressing pretty normal at this stage. Touya and Yuki's relationship seem to be going well at this stage so it's alright :)
ShanaFlameOct 9, 2009 10:28 PM
Oct 9, 2009 9:26 PM
Oct 2009
Sadly, gg dropped the series already, I don't know if I can watch this now. ):
Oct 10, 2009 3:58 AM

Oct 2009
I am even more confused: What is all this darkness around Eiji and why is he hugging Yuki? Fujii'a father crying? Surprised. Misaka and Akira trying to do it in Touya's father place? Why not hotel? Anyone smell Yuki is going to lose her career with those two flashes of someone taking pictures when Touya and Yayoi met at Echoes in the morning after New Years? Maybe is why Eiji got shocked and hid. I did laugh at Eiji for getting arested at the museum playing music. Yeah way to go Touya and Yuki with the kiss and those eyes of Touya at Yayoi! That will show her! I noticed that Yayoi was depressed at one point when she could not find Touya at his place. I think Yayoi is up to something to ruin Yuki out of jealousy. I almost forgot that Haruka and Mana were about to kiss around the 15:14 mark but I was wrong to think that. I still do not understand Haruka and that sun staring part. I like this series very much to pick it up but dissapointed in Touya, especially in the beginning of this episode and end of last episode.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Oct 10, 2009 7:36 AM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
I am even more confused:

"What is all this darkness around Eiji and why is he hugging Yuki? "
for me its a fatherly hug rather than a lover hug. But he was the kid searching for happiness at that moment.

"Fujii'a father crying? "
He was thinking about death and sadness/happiness overwhelmed him.

"Misaka and Akira trying to do it in Touya's father place? Yes Why not hotel? "
because they were there in that house when Akira felt like to do it.

"Anyone smell Yuki is going to lose her career with those two flashes of someone taking pictures when Touya and Yayoi met at Echoes in the morning after New Years?"
I do.

"I think Yayoi is up to something to ruin Yuki out of jealousy."
I dont think so personally.

"I almost forgot that Haruka and Mana were about to kiss around the 15:14 mark but I was wrong to think that."
Indeed you were wrong.

"I still do not understand Haruka and that sun staring part."
I see nothing particular there. Anyone could want to be let alone for a while staring at the sun. She could be thinking about anything at that moment.

"I like this series very much to pick it up but dissapointed in Touya, especially in the beginning of this episode and end of last episode."
same

ShanaFlame said:
Touya and Yuki's relationship seem to be going well at this stage so it's alright :)
I see nothing is going well between Touya and Yuki, it can be obviously breaking apart very fast.
vinesageOct 10, 2009 7:42 AM
Oct 10, 2009 8:40 AM

Oct 2009
vinesage said:
francismeunier said:
I am even more confused:

Un grand merci l'ami! Ca m'aide ca! Big thanks! I responded a little to your responses.
francismeunierOct 10, 2009 8:48 AM

Oct 11, 2009 6:01 AM

Jan 2009
i hope some groups will pick up this show since gg dropped it..
looking at other fall2009 series, there's so many groups pick for one show..
how come no one do white album.

Oct 11, 2009 8:36 PM

Jul 2009
Still no subs so meanwhile, I visited Crunchy and found out they got no freaking eps for 11 eyes as well as White Album. What the hell is going on? LOL don't they even know the def. of "simulcast"? Now I know why I always hesitate to apply for a membership at their site <_<

I don't mind either way since that means I'll have to watch the eps much later but since I'm a free watcher, guess I don't have any right to complain, do I?

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Oct 12, 2009 3:41 AM
Sep 2008
Well, seems like things started to make sense and get exciting, after 14 episodes.
Now, where's Rina in this ep?
Oct 12, 2009 5:46 PM

Mar 2008
I hope there is some fansubbing people out there reading this and will rip this off CR or something...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2009 6:48 PM

Jul 2009
kaminakun said:
I hope there is some fansubbing people out there reading this and will rip this off CR or something...

Don't count on CR, they don't even have a single vid of the 2 series they supposed to simulcast and subbers can't rip off thin air, can they? <_<

Oct 13, 2009 5:56 AM

Mar 2008
what I don't understand from CR is that, why is episode 15 (ie. season 2 ep 2) is not even up for premium member? that say "simulcast" in 1 day (as of today) for paid members LOL

isn't that from last week?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2009 6:02 AM

Oct 2009
kaminakun said:
what I don't understand from CR is that, why is episode 15 (ie. season 2 ep 2) is not even up for premium member? that say "simulcast" in 1 day (as of today) for paid members LOL

What I don't understand is why no other subbers going to do it?

Oct 13, 2009 10:47 AM

Mar 2008
francismeunier said:
kaminakun said:

exactly! it is not really "licensed" ... stupid CR ... i thought GG would have happily finish off the show (I also though Eclipse would have picked it up from where season 1 left off) ... sigh
Oct 13, 2009 11:52 AM

Jul 2009
kaminakun said:
francismeunier said:
kaminakun said:

exactly! it is not really "licensed" ... stupid CR ... i thought GG would have happily finish off the show (I also though Eclipse would have picked it up from where season 1 left off) ... sigh

My take is that subbers are disgusted with CR and whatever series CR pick, they're gonna drop it. Already happened since 09' new year <_<

Oct 14, 2009 5:30 PM

Sep 2009
kaminakun said:
francismeunier said:
kaminakun said:

Eclipse didn't continue because the translator retired. gg dropped because they won't cover a show that is being simulcasted (sucky reason, but it is logical). But, HorribleSubs saves us to a degree, so its not that bad.

As for this episode.... awesome! From Touya's Dad to Yayoi, everyone is moving along nicely. I just want to know what Eiji meant at the end of the episode and I WANT MORE RINA!!
Oct 14, 2009 6:44 PM

Apr 2009
stupid CR with simulcasting a show that's supposed to be on saturday then airing it on wednesday.. but i can't really complain coz i don't even use their site.. i use horriblesubs if nothing is available..

anyway.. i can't say anything clear about this episode.. no scene is spectacular but it moves along just fine.. but what's amazing is i can't predict anything.. and yes.. want moar RINA..
Oct 14, 2009 7:41 PM
Jul 2009
BitchMaster said:
My take is that subbers are disgusted with CR and whatever series CR pick, they're gonna drop it. Already happened since 09' new year <_<

Simulcasting didn't stop Eclipse from covering Hayate no Gotoku!! (Crunchyroll) and FMA: Brotherhood (Funimation). Favorites like Phantom and Aoi Hana were also done by lesser known groups.

I think it depends on how much they want to do a show. Before simulcasting, many subbers picked up shows they hated simply because they wanted to offer the first release. However, that incentive is gone now, so no one's going to touch a series they dislike. Instead, they target either shows that aren't officially subbed, or (in the case of some) select simulcasted shows they personally want to do.

With the first season of White Album, members of Eclipse already expressed their hatred for the show, so you can guess where plans went once the translator left.
Oct 14, 2009 7:59 PM

Jul 2009
At first, I was like:

SCORED!!! XDDDDDDD

Then, I was like:

FUUUUUUUUU-!!! DDDDDDDDDDDDDX

Okay, anybody wanna punch Touya now? I hope he did all that just to make Yayoi jealous, because if not, I swear I will rip off the babymaker of this @#$%#$@%$%^#@$%^%^%^@#$

DELICIOUS YURI:

DELICIOUS YANDERE:

Oh yeah, on a side note, why the hell does Eiji so reminded me of mummyboy Sephiroth?

Oct 14, 2009 8:10 PM

Jun 2007
This episode changed my opinion about Touya yet again. He's still trying to please everyone but his relationship with Yuki looks like it's deteriorating extremely fast. His kiss with her was forced and while they where doing it he was looking around as if he was board or searching for where Yayoi was. I'm pretty sure his attachment to Yuki isn't as strong as it was at the start.

It still feels like Yayoi is being stalked by Rina's last assassinate. Yayoi is never at her house at night time. She's either driving around or having sex with Touya. Makes me wonder if that flash up on the window sill was him trying to get some material to black mail her with.

I'm not so sure Yuki's job will be affected by this. Touya hasn't really been seen around her by the public nor has it been established that their even going out. On the flip side he has been seen with Rina a lot. I wonder if this is an attempt to destroy Rina and the remainder of her career. To many possibility's :D.
Oct 14, 2009 8:17 PM

Jul 2009
DeathfireD said:
It still feels like Yayoi is being stalked by Rina's last assassinate. Yayoi is never at her house at night time. She's either driving around or having sex with Touya. Makes me wonder if that flash up on the window sill was him trying to get some material to black mail her with.

Who do you mean by "Rina's last assasinate"? Please, I need to know that, I already prepared my baseball bat, American knuckles, handguns,... All I need is his identity and I will SETSUGAI then RAEP him. *clench fists*

Oct 14, 2009 10:22 PM

Jan 2009
What the fuck was all that "Make me happy/Inject me your happiness" from Eiji? That was retardedly random.

My Anime List. | 皆は見つけられる必要がある。 | Relentless.
Oct 14, 2009 10:23 PM

Jul 2007
Highlights:

- Akira ALMOST got sexytime with Misaka rofl

- Eiji spots camera, has some mad vision skills right there

I wonder what the camera part will mean in the future...
Oct 14, 2009 10:58 PM

Jul 2009
neverless said:

- Eiji spots camera, has some mad vision skills right there

LOL, just need him doing what he did in slow motion Matrix style and we will get a golden comedy scene XD

Mikiyo said:
What the fuck was all that "Make me happy/Inject me your happiness" from Eiji? That was retardedly random.

LOL'd again, now I'm pretty much convinced that this guy is slowly turning into a comedic relief character for no apparent reasons since almost all of the funny scenes revolved around him in this ep 8-D

Oct 15, 2009 12:31 AM

Oct 2009
DeathfireD said:
This episode changed my opinion about Touya yet again. He's still trying to please everyone but his relationship with Yuki looks like it's deteriorating extremely fast. His kiss with her was forced and while they where doing it he was looking around as if he was board or searching for where Yayoi was. I'm pretty sure his attachment to Yuki isn't as strong as it was at the start.

I think his kiss more to tell Yayoi that he is using her for sex as a replacement to Yuki. I mentioned earlier on that his eyes were in way like "See now Yayoi I got another kiss from Yuki now I don't need you anymore." I was thinking.
DeathfireD said:

Interesting thing. It could be Rina's last assistant that got fired doing this but maybe he might be doing so Yayoi loses her job with Yuki by making Yuki's career later.
DeathfireD said:
I'm not so sure Yuki's job will be affected by this. Touya hasn't really been seen around her by the public nor has it been established that their even going out. On the flip side he has been seen with Rina a lot. I wonder if this is an attempt to destroy Rina and the remainder of her career. To many possibility's :D.

I don't think Rina will get destroyed but I remember her mentioning in first season that she wanted to heat things up between rivalary of her and Yuki. It was around when Eiji driving his car and them talking.

BitchMaster said:
At first, I was like:

SCORED!!! XDDDDDDD

Then, I was like:

FUUUUUUUUU-!!! DDDDDDDDDDDDDX

Okay, anybody wanna punch Touya now? I hope he did all that just to make Yayoi jealous, because if not, I swear I will rip off the babymaker of this @#$%#$@%$%^#@$%^%^%^@#$

Okay there friend. I do think it was to make Yayoi jealous.
BitchMaster said:
DELICIOUS YURI:

Oh dear, I though it might be like that. Haruka and Mana lesbienne stuff but I think it's a illusion to think like that.
BitchMaster said:
DELICIOUS YANDERE:

Maybe you should try a double suicide with her after sex.
BitchMaster said:
Oh yeah, on a side note, why the hell does Eiji so reminded me of mummyboy Sephiroth?

Ah, that must be because of his hair.

BitchMaster said:
DeathfireD said:

Who do you mean by "Rina's last assasinate"? Please, I need to know that, I already prepared my baseball bat, American knuckles, handguns,... All I need is his identity and I will SETSUGAI then RAEP him. *clench fists*

Here you go and now you can do your thing: It's him and he is called Hiiragi
francismeunierOct 15, 2009 12:42 AM

Oct 15, 2009 12:54 AM

Oct 2008
This episode is very good. I'm impressed, and even think about rating the whole series as 'great'.
Oct 15, 2009 1:06 AM

Sep 2008
Great episode, damn White Album is underrated. I just think the way the show is done is so captivating. It is funny how I can hate quite a few characters yet be dragged in sort of because that. I guess the characters are somewhat real, which makes it so interesting. Can't wait to see more, one of the best this season in my opinion.
Oct 15, 2009 1:25 AM

Apr 2008
Decent episode ... hoping for something interesting to happen x_x

Oct 15, 2009 6:33 AM

Oct 2009
The thing I want to add after seeing this again with subs is does Eiiji know who the people are? Subs say "They know" Akira Misaki thing I though was at Fujii's father place because they were taking care of him but was wrong but that is even worse if it's at her own place. I am also wondering where Menou is going with that girl?

Oct 15, 2009 7:47 AM
Dec 2007
The first part was slow and not really interesting, except for the grand hospital roof scene with the winding blankets (awesome direction idea). The second part, on the other hand, made great sense, and was extremely well-directed, displaying a true mastership in atmosphere-crafting and character bonding. The BGM were great too, and the darkening of the show is getting more and more interesting. Wonder if some really bad things will happen to the main characters as it is hinted since the first episode of the first season.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Oct 15, 2009 10:53 AM

Aug 2008
Agree with DeathifreD.

Once again, it seems like the direction is getting in the way of telling a clear story in order to create tension, so there isn't much I can say besides Touya being a severe dick to his father. He must lack any sense of empathy to at least keep his mouth shut and let the old man wallow. At this point, I don't even think Touya is interested in Yuki. He seems to have settled with his cheating ways while still holding her on some pedestal. I'm now reminded of that goddess bullshit he was spewing last season.

Haruka and Mana were pretty funny, so that was something. Akira seems like he might rape Misaka. It's been just a month, he knows that she isn't completely into him, so his brooding is quite discomforting at this point. He needs to face the facts.
Oct 15, 2009 11:34 AM

Dec 2007
francismeunier said:
DeathfireD said:

I think his kiss more to tell Yayoi that he is using her for sex as a replacement to Yuki. I mentioned earlier on that his eyes were in way like "See now Yayoi I got another kiss from Yuki now I don't need you anymore." I was thinking.

One thing that tragically derails your thinking is that Touya initially didn't want to go on a walk with Yuki. It wasn't until he saw Yayoi's reluctant face that he agreed and let them in. I agree that this was Touya simply being a douche. He was kissing Yuki but really he was searching for Yayoi. That would be why he met her the next day in the morning.

Really, I tried hard to root for Touya in the first half, but in this second half his character has just gotten worse and worse. I'm thankful that Mana, Misaki, and Haruka are growing independent from him.
Oct 15, 2009 3:01 PM

Feb 2009
Touya is such a jerk. I wonder how this'll end.
Oct 15, 2009 3:10 PM

Jan 2008
Ahohime said:

Agree...he's a heartless bitch who's screwing without hesitation....i hope it'll end up like School Days...LOL
Oct 15, 2009 3:11 PM

Jul 2008
i wonder what exactly is going on with touya and yayoi?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Oct 15, 2009 3:33 PM

Sep 2009
This show is just more and more weird... but... I can't seem to stop watching it O_o This episode gave me some hope though... I still hate Touya >_<
Oct 15, 2009 3:34 PM

Sep 2009
patlagik said:
Ahohime said:

Agree...he's a heartless bitch who's screwing without hesitation....i hope it'll end up like School Days...LOL

Woah! An ending like School Days would so move that serie to a 8/10... instead of 6/10
Oct 15, 2009 4:00 PM

Jun 2007
noteDhero said:
Akira seems like he might rape Misaka. It's been just a month, he knows that she isn't completely into him, so his brooding is quite discomforting at this point. He needs to face the facts.

It's sad that he seems to forgot that Misaka was abused and almost raped by the club president. If he was taking her feelings and emotional mindset into account he would understand why she's not so willing to jump in the sack with him. Not to mention Touya almost raped her last season too lol. This series makes guys look horrible.
Oct 15, 2009 5:24 PM

Jul 2009
DeathfireD said:
noteDhero said:
Akira seems like he might rape Misaka. It's been just a month, he knows that she isn't completely into him, so his brooding is quite discomforting at this point. He needs to face the facts.

It's sad that he seems to forgot that Misaka was abused and almost raped by the club president. If he was taking her feelings and emotional mindset into account he would understand why she's not so willing to jump in the sack with him. Not to mention Touya almost raped her last season too lol. This series makes guys look horrible.

Well, there are 2 kinds of rape: One that makes the victim dislike it ( Authentic rape) and the one that makes the victim ask for it, a.k.a consensual sex, rather than "rape". In Touya's case, she refused it not because she didn't like him but because she thought that the b**tard wasn't sincere ( which he indeed wasn't). If he was sincere, I don't think she will push him away and she will be the one raping him instead ;)

As for the other 2 c**bags, they are as useless as one another. The nerdy b**tard is basically a bitch and Sunohara is a loud mouth coward. I can perfectly understand why Misaki doesn't give a shit about them, she only used Sunohara as a dakimakura, i.e sex doll, to forget about Touya. And honestly, I don't see what's the point to focus on this awkward couple besides a set up in the future to have Misaki falling for Touya again then having Sunohara and Touya beating each other out for drama's sake... <_<

Oct 15, 2009 8:15 PM

Oct 2009
Meddigo said:
francismeunier said:
DeathfireD said:

One thing that tragically derails your thinking is that Touya initially didn't want to go on a walk with Yuki. It wasn't until he saw Yayoi's reluctant face that he agreed and let them in. I agree that this was Touya simply being a douche. He was kissing Yuki but really he was searching for Yayoi. That would be why he met her the next day in the morning.

Really, I tried hard to root for Touya in the first half, but in this second half his character has just gotten worse and worse. I'm thankful that Mana, Misaki, and Haruka are growing independent from him.

Is there a proof that he was searching for Yayoi? I saw in his surprise that he was shocked she came to bring Yuki to him. Why did he look that way at Yayoi when he was kissing Yuki? Why did he even kiss Yuki to being with? Most important why did offer support to Yuki on the roof of the hospital? He still cares for her but yet you say searches for Yayoi. There is something strange there in his behaviour if that is the case.

Oct 15, 2009 8:40 PM

Dec 2007
Paramount to all those questions, ask yourself: "Why would Touya decline an invitation to go out for a walk with his girlfriend that he barely sees because of time conflicts?"

Because any guy who loves his girlfriend would happily do something to spend time with them, especially if their time together is typically sparse.
Oct 15, 2009 9:05 PM

Jul 2009
Meddigo said:
Paramount to all those questions, ask yourself: "Why would Touya decline an invitation to go out for a walk with his girlfriend that he barely sees because of time conflicts?"

Because any guy who loves his girlfriend would happily do something to spend time with them, especially if their time together is typically sparse.

Or maybe he just doesn't like "taking a walk"? He refused Haruka a lot whenever she asked him that to ;p

Oct 15, 2009 9:07 PM

Dec 2007
Is Haruka his girlfriend?

*sigh*
Oct 15, 2009 10:11 PM

Jul 2009
Meddigo said:
Is Haruka his girlfriend?

*sigh*

Well, one gotta wonder about the similarities about Touya's reaction whenever somebody mentioned a "walk", that's how assumptions work, rite? And you forgot the fact that up til now, we can pretty much conclude that every females are his "girlfriends" in one way or another so why being discriminate? LOL

"It's because of people like you that the wars never end!!!"~ quoted from some Gundam dude ;)

Oct 15, 2009 11:41 PM

Jul 2009
Touya is just a lazy bum~
Oct 16, 2009 9:51 AM

Oct 2007
I thought Touya was watching School Days, or maybe it is just my imagine?

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Oct 16, 2009 11:39 AM

Mar 2008
arrr all you lucky people! I still haven't watch this episode yet! Where can I find it (beside paying anime-hogging CR)
Oct 16, 2009 11:56 AM

Sep 2009
kaminakun said:
arrr all you lucky people! I still haven't watch this episode yet! Where can I find it (beside paying anime-hogging CR)
Download HorribleSub's release. http://www.tokyotosho.info - just search and you'll find it.
Oct 16, 2009 12:07 PM

Mar 2008
DragoZERO said:
kaminakun said:
Download HorribleSub's release. http://www.tokyotosho.info - just search and you'll find it.

Thanks. I haven't use torrent for so long that I forgot about them. I only use IRC and DL these days ... anyway, I'll have to torrent this since I really want to watch ^^

*edit*
Fast torrent :) Done in 5 minutes
Oct 16, 2009 1:17 PM

Jan 2009
I can't seem to do anything but facepalm when I see Touya's stupid face.

And Yuki's thinking too much, put down that thinking and keep being a cute girl instead : >

I still really don't like Yayoi either, I really don't. Say if she was gone, I would probably like Touya better too >.>
So then what would Yayoi possibly be able to do to bring Yuki hapiness? Well certainly not by sleeping with Touya =.='

Woah! Touya made a step forward with Yuki! Although.. He'll probably.. Do something stupid, as usual =.='

Oh gosh, so Eiji sees Touya jump into Yayoi's car, although what does he think about it? Since he said something like "They know." They, probably referring to Yayoi and Touya, know about what? That's pretty much the only thing enticing me about this show right now, since the only characters I actually like are Yuki and Rina.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Oct 16, 2009 11:43 PM

Jun 2007
BitchMaster said:
DeathfireD said:
noteDhero said:

Well, there are 2 kinds of rape: One that makes the victim dislike it ( Authentic rape) and the one that makes the victim ask for it, a.k.a consensual sex, rather than "rape". In Touya's case, she refused it not because she didn't like him but because she thought that the b**tard wasn't sincere ( which he indeed wasn't). If he was sincere, I don't think she will push him away and she will be the one raping him instead ;)

As for the other 2 c**bags, they are as useless as one another. The nerdy b**tard is basically a bitch and Sunohara is a loud mouth coward. I can perfectly understand why Misaki doesn't give a shit about them, she only used Sunohara as a dakimakura, i.e sex doll, to forget about Touya. And honestly, I don't see what's the point to focus on this awkward couple besides a set up in the future to have Misaki falling for Touya again then having Sunohara and Touya beating each other out for drama's sake... <_<

I think your missing the major point. It was well established in the first season that she has a problem getting "intimate" with men after what happened with the drama club leader. Akira is totally ignoring this fact and just pushing himself on her with total disregard of her emotional status.

PS. there are no two rapes. There's Rape (ie. forcing someone to have sex against their will) and Consensual sex (both party's like each other and want to have sex/make love). Don't ever try and group them together again.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Dec 24, 2009

131 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:19 PM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Dec 5, 2009

52 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 16, 2023 6:58 AM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Nov 28, 2009

68 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 15, 2023 4:47 PM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 6, 2009

62 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 13, 2023 12:24 PM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 30, 2009

61 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 12, 2023 4:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.