Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 13, 2009 12:29 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
11 is out and Charlotte haters aren't going to be happy.

loplopSep 13, 2009 12:47 PM
Sep 14, 2009 1:35 PM

Jul 2009
well if haltman missed.. i will write a petition to the producers saying that they are retarded. no one can miss a point blank shot like that... it is rather teppei is dead or knocked out. if the bullet didnt kill him, the fall off the train will do some nice dmg.

so when does teppei get a kiss from the maid? lol
so far.. 2/4
and teppei grabbing charlottes top by the chest area was a bit... stupid/weird?

w/e, pretty good episode nonetheless
Sep 14, 2009 2:06 PM

Jun 2007
Oh please Zilpzalp, don't let them fool you, like that.
Of course Teppei wasn't really shot or at least not critically wounded.

Probably he just let go of the thing he was holding to when Haltman shot and grabbed something at the end of the train again, was caught by his friends (which is of course both perfectly realistic) or a similar bizarre scenario.

Then he'll heroically rescue Charl' in the next Episode, but before they are even able to spend a few seconds alone, enjoying their victory and each other, the rest of the harem will jump in and claim they still haven't given up on him.

Thus the anime ends with most probably a Charl' or an, oh so loved, Open Ending (which is already kind of hinted in the preview).

Oh what a thoroughly refreshing, interesting and innovative show. :3
MathesSep 14, 2009 2:10 PM
Sep 14, 2009 3:06 PM

Aug 2008
How the hell did Charlotte end up in the train again?
Sep 14, 2009 3:16 PM

Jul 2008
lolz
o and i thought the saving of Char is almost complete looks like the ending will be next with a nice wrap up i hope lolz
pretty sure the maid's kiss then Char's is in the next episode lol
Sep 14, 2009 3:35 PM

Jun 2008
Sigh, we all knew the outcome of the coupling in this anime on episode one. Anime like this are so simple, it's always the first heroine that meets the hero, and captures his heart with their weird and memorable meeting. I say screw Charlotte, she's annoying and useless in everyway. I hate it especially when she does her whining crap, god no other character has annoyed me this much. I just wish Teppei end up with one of the other three, but we all know that ain't going to happen.

And are you fucking serious? Haltman did all this shit, just because of something that happened to him as a kid. This anime just keeps getting dumber and dumber story wise I swear. The only reason I'm still watching it is because of the character art.
Sep 14, 2009 4:05 PM

Jan 2008
Best Part of the Episode: Manly Old Butler beating up all the goons.
Sep 14, 2009 4:24 PM

Nov 2007
Oh noes, Teppei. Charlotte is like a damsel in distress. o.o

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Sep 14, 2009 4:59 PM

Jul 2009
Uh... Are we really in the 21st century? Horses? Swords? Middle Age armors? A nation's princess with only an old butler as bodyguard ( He was GAR but still...), is the royal family broke or something? And I know there are plenty of ways to rescue a hostage as well as stopping the train by using the "modern" military instead of all the commotion they made and having Teppei go "I-can-see-teh-buh-letz", I know the dude is supposed to be "cool", but seriously, a sword VS. a bunch of machine guns? <_<

Other than those "WTF" moments, Josephine being a megane hungry sex bitch is totally expected...Dang, just hate those megane nympho archetypes so much no matter how hot they are <_<

The SINGLE best part of the episode:

And anybody roots for Isshin X Yuu besides me, nyoron?

Zilpzalp said:

I'm sure this will end idiotic. But. This is something you never see in your basic harem. Really, no matter _how_ it is, it is something different. Since this is happening, the anime has good chances to get a high score. But really, I don't want to see a 'oh sunshine, flowers, spread the love <333' shit that doesn't make sense in the last episode.

Bet 10$ what you fear will happen... And "never see in your basic harem"? What about Rin cutting his wrist, Makoto got his head chopped off, Mizuho being a friggin' TRAP, Saito got f**ked by 20000 dudes, etc.... then?

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Sep 14, 2009 5:05 PM

Jun 2007
Double 10,000. Or Baiman. Either one, really.

Seriously, worst. Mahjong translation. Ever.

And I love how all the romantic rivals just quietly bow out without any kind of struggle. Vomit spews from this show. A pickpocket becoming a billionaire to get revenge because he was embarrassed, of all things? For a pickpocket, it'd be more normal to be glad to just get off with that.

If the next episode preview is true, the ending might be at least a little better.
Shameless Blog Plugging: animetics.net
Sep 14, 2009 6:15 PM

Jul 2008
BitchMaster said:
Uh... Are we really in the 21st century? Horses? Swords? Middle Age armors? A nation's princess with only an old butler as bodyguard ( He was GAR but still...), is the royal family broke or something? And I know there are plenty of ways to rescue a hostage as well as stopping the train by using the "modern" military instead of all the commotion they made and having Teppei go "I-can-see-teh-buh-letz", I know the dude is supposed to be "cool", but seriously, a sword VS. a bunch of machine guns? <_<

lolz ikr
from last week's preview i was like omg plz dont tell me horses vs a fking train..
then i watch the episode.... wtf horses? cannons?and ww2 like radio backpack thingys lol....
i wouldnt be surprised if that country gets taken over...
Sep 14, 2009 7:42 PM

Apr 2008
o_olll man this is retarded ...

Sep 14, 2009 9:37 PM

Feb 2008
i didn't even bother to watch the whole thing. if he is dead, that would be awesome. but unfortunately this isn't that kind of show.
Sep 14, 2009 10:39 PM

Aug 2008
This is just such a terrible anime. So cliched - I don't even know where to start. The only good thing was Sylvie and Teppei's kiss. Actually the only really good things about this anime have been Sylvie and Yuu. Otherwise, it's just been craptastic.

Surprised though that the villain girl got capped so quick. I was like dang!
Romance comedy anime - Japan's gift to America
Sep 15, 2009 2:23 AM

Aug 2008
Just goes to show you -- if you want to be a PIMP -- you have to be rich... and have a few other attributes as well. XD
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Sep 15, 2009 3:04 AM

Feb 2008
this anime is trash, i can't believe that this anime turned out so bad. I mean none of the other girls even had a chance and the only one who got a real story arc was the fashion designer chick, and what about teppi's revenge for his parents? i feel like i got robbed :(
Sep 15, 2009 3:13 AM

Jan 2009
DIEEEE haltman!!!!
DingDingDongSep 15, 2009 5:12 AM

Sep 15, 2009 3:26 AM

Jul 2009
Tate chin...lol
The two retards terrorist is awesome..and Alfred with his super power lol
Did Isshin just scored with Yuu???

I'm guessing an open ending..if Teppi is not dead meaning Haltman is really had a bad eye or he was blind..but seeing the preview of the last episode it's like a highlight from the previous episodes..hmm

an Rest in Peace Josephine..
Sep 15, 2009 8:07 AM

Sep 2008
first i was like "WTF" when teppi was able to jump into the train at that speed in that small hole... (he should have missed and fell off the train and died..)

second "WTF" was when he was "shot" mainly because they are goona show it like he missed (pointblank) and also survived from falling off a train that fast.. he didn't even hit the ground till he got to the other end of the train.. shows how fast its going..

some serious messed up WTF moments..

not to mention the mahjong incident...

Seriously.. if you get off on just hearing something like that which isn't even the correct meaning.. you are kinda pathetic.. which those 2 "boys" are...
Sep 15, 2009 11:16 AM

May 2008
Lol .. so much hate in this post.. I don't need to say anything at all..

It's so unrealistic that an untrained boy .. with just some kendo training.. wanders off to rescue a girl from guys carrying m4's...

This arc reminds of the manga Eden: it's an endless blah.

Where the protagonist had to save his sister.. and it took him yeaaaars of combat training to get stronger .. and how to use different kinds of weapons.

And when he was finally ready? I hired some professionals to do the job + planning instead of doing the rescue himself.

Instead with Princess Lover .. we get the rescue-planning done by a bunch of amateurs with hardly any combat experience (aside from teh butler?! lol). Meh.
Sep 15, 2009 11:17 AM
Oct 2007
OMG, this anime went from good (like the first 2 episodes) then to utter crap, and now its just insulting my intelligence.

How the fuck did Charl get back on the damn train when Teppi was holding her from the outside!? It doesnt make any freakin sense! I can't wait for this trash to be over so I can review it...
Sep 15, 2009 12:10 PM

Jan 2009
This series started off so promising, but after the "party" fanservice episode, Princess Lover has really gone downhill.

Teppei got shot in the hand though, that was pretty cool, and it looks like Charlotte will get rescued early next episode because of the preview.

The only way this series can actually save something is if we get a confession and a kiss at the end, which it looks like we will get.

Sep 15, 2009 3:34 PM

May 2008
Oh man. Ending at a cliffy like that. We'll have to see what happens on the last ep.

Sep 15, 2009 4:53 PM

Jul 2009
Well 1 more ep lets see how they end this
Sep 15, 2009 7:42 PM

May 2009
Horse cavalry vs guns and the cavalry wins lol. Haltman's reason is so lol for hating the Arima group, they coulda thought up something a little better imo.
Sep 15, 2009 7:45 PM

Aug 2008
BitchMaster said:
I know the dude is supposed to be "cool", but seriously, a sword VS. a bunch of machine guns? <_<

Hey. In Japan, it's still the macho way to fight. XD
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Sep 15, 2009 9:06 PM

Nov 2007
=/ there goes Teppei tried to play Hero but got shot down lol @ mah-jhong and the grandpa on the bike but this anime really has fallen =/ the plot line seems so predictable and there doesn't seem to be any element of anyone other than Charle taken Teppei's heart =/ and the fact that they missed the whole point of his original plan to get revenge for his parents and no revelation on that part feels like a massive plot hole D:
Sep 16, 2009 12:21 AM

Jul 2009
KyuuA4 said:
BitchMaster said:
I know the dude is supposed to be "cool", but seriously, a sword VS. a bunch of machine guns? <_<

A Man holding Katana is always looks cool,=3
Sep 16, 2009 8:53 AM

Jul 2009
Laevantein said:
KyuuA4 said:
BitchMaster said:

Well, we'll seee how cool he was when he got holes all over his body while holdimg his beloved katana ;)

Sep 16, 2009 9:14 AM

Jul 2009
BitchMaster said:
Laevantein said:
KyuuA4 said:
BitchMaster said:

Well, we'll seee how cool he was when he got holes all over his body while holdimg his beloved katana ;)
Now that's super cool
Sep 16, 2009 12:37 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Laevantein said:
BitchMaster said:
Laevantein said:
KyuuA4 said:
BitchMaster said:

Now that's super cool

Yeah, a bloodholed undead samurai is awesome.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 16, 2009 4:34 PM

Dec 2008
I bet he got saved from the 1 million yen he had in is pocket.

Yea... you all totally forgot about that huh? Well I didn't. :P

However, while the episode saved itself with the Sylvie kiss, I still doubt Teppei will end up with Sylvie... and so I still doubt this anime will get more than a 6 from me.
Sep 16, 2009 4:45 PM

Jul 2009
Isaristh said:

However, while the episode saved itself with the Sylvie kiss, I still doubt Teppei will end up with Sylvie... and so I still doubt this anime will get more than a 6 from me.
Well i remember Isshin and Yuu's hug on that one..must be because Silvie's kiss i forgot about the money, but did Teppei bring the money?
Sep 17, 2009 7:47 AM
Oct 2007
Isaristh said:

You know that wouldnt surprise me. But still how would he have survived the getting knocked off the train.
Sep 17, 2009 10:38 AM

Jul 2008
This episode was hilarous:

-The under skirt censure
-Alfred's awesomeness
-Hartman's motive
Sep 17, 2009 10:41 AM

Apr 2009
WTF?!
He did all that just because of that one embarrassing moment?
Holy crap.....=_=
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Sep 17, 2009 11:47 AM

Jul 2008
BitchMaster said:
And "never see in your basic harem"? etc.... then?
-And anybody roots for Isshin X Yuu besides me?

mind saying who Rin,Mizuho,and Saito are? and from what show?
he idea for gramps to make a move on Yuu? hope not XD
and where'd you get

KyuuA4 said:
Just goes to show you -- if you want to be a PIMP -- you have to be rich... and have a few other attributes as well. XD

makoto ito was never rich.

Sep 17, 2009 2:33 PM

Jul 2009
R_asuka said:
BitchMaster said:
And "never see in your basic harem"? etc.... then?
-And anybody roots for Isshin X Yuu besides me?

mind saying who Rin,Mizuho,and Saito are? and from what show?

Rin, Mizuho, and Saito are all Harem leads who got special treatment like Teppei in their own show. Rin is from "Shuffle" ( typical Harem at 1st half, crazy and ORIGINAL at 2nd half); Mizuho is from "Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru" (already messed up at the beginning) and Saito is from "Zero no Tsukaima" ( that was one of the rare moments he looks "cool"), hope that helps =D

he idea for gramps to make a move on Yuu? hope not XD
and where'd you get

Where'd I get that idea? Throughout the show and from here?

You cant deny that happy look, those flushed cheeks of her, do you? And even though he is old now, he's far more GAR than that half-breed undecisive and ambiguous Teppei, gotta love him when he scolded the SHAT outta the brat Haltman was. So yeah, who said old man cant get love? Just look at "Tsukuyumi Moon Phase" and you'll know what I mean... Isshin X Yuu FTW!!!

Sep 17, 2009 6:28 PM
Feb 2009
BitchMaster said:

Other than those "WTF" moments, Josephine being a megane hungry sex bitch is totally expected...Dang, just hate those megane nympho archetypes so much no matter how hot they are <_<

Zilpzalp said:

I'm sure this will end idiotic. But. This is something you never see in your basic harem. Really, no matter _how_ it is, it is something different. Since this is happening, the anime has good chances to get a high score. But really, I don't want to see a 'oh sunshine, flowers, spread the love <333' shit that doesn't make sense in the last episode.

Bet 10$ what you fear will happen... And "never see in your basic harem"? What about Rin cutting his wrist, Makoto got his head chopped off, Mizuho being a friggin' TRAP, Saito got f**ked by 20000 dudes, etc.... then?

You are sooooooo....... right
Sep 17, 2009 7:41 PM

Aug 2008
BitchMaster said:

This.

+1 for the maid.

Sep 18, 2009 1:00 AM

Sep 2007
Kvakond said:
How the hell did Charlotte end up in the train again?

Yeah, that bothers me too.

Sep 18, 2009 4:28 AM

Mar 2008
Mathes said:
Oh please Zilpzalp, don't let them fool you, like that.
Of course Teppei wasn't really shot or at least not critically wounded.

Probably he just let go of the thing he was holding to when Haltman shot and grabbed something at the end of the train again, was caught by his friends (which is of course both perfectly realistic) or a similar bizarre scenario.

Then he'll heroically rescue Charl' in the next Episode, but before they are even able to spend a few seconds alone, enjoying their victory and each other, the rest of the harem will jump in and claim they still haven't given up on him.

Thus the anime ends with most probably a Charl' or an, oh so loved, Open Ending (which is already kind of hinted in the preview).

Oh what a thoroughly refreshing, interesting and innovative show. :3

So true. ^^ That's what I expect fear, too.

This episode was a very small bit better than the ones before, but still very trivial. The kiss scene was nice, though she totally wasn't honest with her words. Pretty lame dialogues. Weak longing girls and supposedly cool male lead. Lame, lame, lame.
I think we can consider us lucky he doesn't get any other girl than Charl, because he doesn't really deserve any of the other 3.
That said at this point I more or less like every girl besides Charl.

The only great thing this episode was the buttler.
Sep 18, 2009 9:03 AM

Apr 2009
Whatever happens I don't want an open ending, if that does happen, I'm so going to drop the score to like 7 or 8.

Nevertheless, still cheering for Sylvie here, also, I'm beginning to like the maid :)
Sep 18, 2009 10:08 AM

Jun 2009
Kurogashi said:
well if haltman missed.. i will write a petition to the producers saying that they are retarded. no one can miss a point blank shot like that

what if tempei dodged it enough to where it was not a kill shot why else would he have been able to have thrown her up there if it was a kill shot
"ThErE ArE TwO SOrTs Of PeOpLe
ThOsE wHo DiE, aNd ThOsE wHo SuRvIvE" Ikaku Madarame
Sep 18, 2009 10:12 AM

Jul 2009
Chaos4000 said:
Kurogashi said:
well if haltman missed.. i will write a petition to the producers saying that they are retarded. no one can miss a point blank shot like that

what if tempei dodged it enough to where it was not a kill shot why else would he have been able to have thrown her up there if it was a kill shot

Isaristh said:

^The most logical explanation if Teppei survive the shot, thanks to Isaristh who remember the money ^^b
Sep 18, 2009 6:35 PM

Aug 2008
Laevantein said:
Chaos4000 said:
Kurogashi said:

Isaristh said:

^The most logical explanation if Teppei survive the shot, thanks to Isaristh who remember the money ^^b

^Like most movies about rich people getting shot.

Sep 18, 2009 8:00 PM

Apr 2009
Come on...what the hell was that? So many hate,you guys already said everything,after that I want it to finish it quickly so I can forgotten I saw things THAT dumb in a anime... =.=
Sep 18, 2009 11:05 PM

Mar 2009
I still can't figure out how Charlotte got back in the train!
Sep 19, 2009 3:26 AM

Jul 2008
BushidoMusings said:
I still can't figure out how Charlotte got back in the train!
haha yeah i was asking me the same. so the last ep is near but that ep was kinda dumb. that everybody is giving up because of charlotte was ok though. seika <3

Sep 19, 2009 6:13 PM

May 2008
Die Teppei LOL jk i wanted him to end up with Yuu though

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Lover! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

loplop - Aug 23, 2009

103 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Dec 25, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Princess Lover! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

loplop - Sep 20, 2009

189 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Jan 19, 2023 9:56 AM

Poll: » Princess Lover! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

loplop - Aug 9, 2009

117 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Jan 19, 2023 6:48 AM

Poll: » Princess Lover! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

loplop - Jul 26, 2009

73 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Jan 19, 2023 6:26 AM

» Who does Teppei end up with?

adityasingh2705 - Jul 5, 2021

26 by Taizaki-han »»
Jan 30, 2022 12:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.